10 Best Apartments To Stay In San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In San Pelayo – Merindad De Montija Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos La Plazuela
Featuring a terrace, all units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. All units have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34.2 miles from Apartamentos La Plazuela.
- It was a big and comfortable apartment for 4 persons. Clean, unique style, rural environment. Meli, who runs the property was very kind.
- The village where the apartment is situated is in an extremely beautiful mountainous area. There are excellent opportunities for bike riding, walking in the area. The apprtment is more like a small house, as it is on 3 floors. It is well equipped and extremely clean. There is a balcony upstairs off the main bedroom , with a lovely view of the mountains
La casa es muy bonita, bien decorada y muy limpia. Tiene una cocina /salón con chimenea y dispone de todos los utensilios para cocinar. En las plantas de arriba tiene dos habitaciones de matrimonio,. preciosas y cómodas, una de ellas con baño en la misma habitación. Ademas tiene una habitación con dos camas para niños.
En resumen, estuvimos muy augusto, disfrutando de la casa y de su entorno; una maravilla de valle!!. Gracias Javier por lo bien que nos atendiste, siempre dispuesto para aconsejarnos y hacernos la estancia más agradable. Ahh!! y suerte con tus oposiciones
Preciosa casa de 3 habitaciones con tu chimenea y tu leña a tu disposicion sin cargo extra.
Situado en el corazon del parque natural los collados del Ason.
Alejada del mundo y en plena naturaleza
Pueblo pequeño lleno de animales
- Encantador alojamiento en el valle de Soba. La casa super acogedora y cómoda. El entorno bellísimo
Apartamentos Alto Asón
The apartments are from 1 or 2 bedrooms. Every unit is fully equipped with kitchen, flat-screen TV, bathroom with bath and central heating.Castro-Urdiales is 15.5 miles from Apartamento Alto Ason. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
- I stayed here with two kids. Good value in a nice little village. Beautiful region. Close to cuevas cullalvera y covalanas. You can walk to cullavera. Check-in was easy, just call the phone number. Clean. There was an elevator which helped with big bags.
big, clean, neat , well equipment apartment , AND super attentive, polite happy service,
what else you can ask for? inexpensive price? you got it. !
parking? the have private parking NO extra charge…
coffee? milk? cakes, some chocolate? you got it.
- This can be quite a cheap and quiet place for anyone travelling through the North of Spain by car.
- The views were fantastic being it is in the center of town, location for the town is excellent, the apartment was spacious and the large bed was comfy. Great traditional Spanish town loved it.
The place has all the facilities.
Each rustic heated apartment offers mountain views and has a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. There are 2 bathrooms with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Some have a small balcony. Superior apartments feature a covered terrace with views of San Vicente Peak.There is a games room and a library. A laundry service is offered and there is a tour desk. Covalanas and Cullalvera Caves are a 5-minute drive away.
- Tidy apparment with washing machine. A very nice and helpful host.
- The rooms were excellent, very clean and spacious. The manger was very helpful and we felt like valued customers. Car parking area is extensive and secure. The location is very peaceful with wonderful views. We understand there are two additional apartments available with even more spectacular views out over the valley. We will certainly try one of these next time.
Incredibly beautiful place. Stone villa surrounded by emerald mountains of the Сantabria. From the pool area offers a fantastic view.
Clean and beautiful apartments, comfortable beds and 2 bathrooms.
The privy manager advised us that to visit in the vicinity, he gave all the necessary information.
By car it is easy to reach the coast, the beaches are wonderful.
- Peaceful location in the hills. Host Borja made us very welcome and was able to advise on local events that we would have been unaware of.
- Fantastic facilities, beautiful location and a superb host. Continental breakfast was great.
The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven and there is a private bathroom. A TV is provided. Other facilities at La Peña include an outdoor pool.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for horse riding. Castro-Urdiales is 15 miles from La Peña, and Isla is 17 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hidden Gem in Ramales de la Victoria
There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Santander is 22 miles from Hidden Gem in Ramales de la Victoria, and Castro-Urdiales is 15 miles away. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Santander Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- This was great value for money and clean. A good location for coast and for the mountains
- We picked this apartment without knowing anything about the location and we were amazed at the views and the location! The host was welcoming and very friendly. We can’t wait to go back!!! I would highly recommend this without hesitation!
La ubicacion excelente, a un paso de todos los servicios y ocio del pueblo.
El apartamento es comodo y bien decorado. Las camas muy comodas y el salon-cocina amplio, completo y agradable para estar en familia.
- Todo estaba limpio e impecable, no faltaba ningún detalle y muy bien ubicado, con restaurantes y supermercados al lado.
- La limpieza era exquisita, tanto en el baño como en la cocina o las habitaciones
Apartamento La Gloria
Other facilities at Apartamento La Gloria include a hot tub.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and windsurfing.Castro-Urdiales is 26.1 miles from Apartamento La Gloria, while Laredo is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34.2 miles from Apartamento La Gloria.
No reviews yet.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Medina de Pomar is 5.5 miles from Apartamento Residencial, while Orbaneja del Castillo is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartment Calle Santurce
An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Crespo is 11 miles from Apartment Calle Santurce, and Carranza is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Arredondo II
All units have a TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. Bed linen are featured.Suances is 25 miles from Apartamentos Arredondo II. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All units have a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Bed linen are featured.Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Apartamentos Arredondo, and Suances is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Apartamentos Arredondo.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In San Pelayo – Merindad De Montija Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in San Pelayo – Merindad de Montija Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- 10 Best Apartments In San Pelayo – Merindad De Montija Castile And Leon: