10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saltash Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saltash Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saltash Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saltash Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saltash Cornwall. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saltash Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saltash Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saltash Cornwall:
1 Elliot Terrace
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. 1 Elliot Terrace offers accommodations in Plymouth. Torquay is 28 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a sitting and dining area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. A dishwasher and oven are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and fishing. Tavistock is 13 miles from 1 Elliot Terrace. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Locations is perfect for walking anywhere around Plymouth Hoe & Barbican. The staff were fabulous and could not do enough for us ?. Great stay and hope to go there again.
- Large and extremely comfortable appartment with fantastic view over the Hoe and Plymouth Sound. The flat has everything you will need, the kitchen is very well equipped. Would definitely book again.
Another faultless stay ay 1 Elliot Terrace, it really is like a home from home. The only difference is, i wish i woke up to the same view each morning at home. 🙂
Stunning apartment with all you need whether it be a week long holiday or just a short stop in Plymouth. Ideally located on the Hoe, sea views, and amazing beds.
- Very nice apartment, very comfortable, easy to access with codes and parking, great location. The facilities were superb. The view was stunning.
- The view, household facilities, comfort bed and pillows, towels.
Royal William Yard Mills Bakery
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Royal William Yard Mills Bakery offers accommodations in Plymouth. Torquay is 29 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Royal William Yard Mills Bakery also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Tavistock is 13 miles from Royal William Yard Mills Bakery, and Dartmouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Beautiful apartment which had everything you needed for a short or long stay, even a washing machine. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing, especially overlooking the marina. There is a very good selection of restaurants and bars on your doorstep and within easy walking distance, we would certainly recommend Le Bistrot Pierre, Wagamama and Seco lounge.
- The apartment was warm and beautifully decorated. The window seat with the lovely view was the best bit!
- Beautiful rooms and amazing restaurants all around
- The bed was very comfortable…the view as per photo’s…everything as advertised….property owner was so accommodating with parking arrangements, communication and information to make our stay very easy.
- Loved the layout and the location. Good size too. Really liked the fact I didn’t have to use my own Bluetooth speaker for music.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Plymouth in the region of Devon, one mile from Plymouth Hoe, PureServiced Apartments features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels are provided.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The fact that we could get to Mount Edgecombe and the city with ease. Public transport to both locations exceptional. Port William looks great for the summer. Facilities of apartment wonderful.
- Very clean, modern apartment with great close links to the Royal William Yard, the ferry and local amenities. The apartment boasts all modern conveniences and facilities.
- Great price! Friendly check in and facilities/services provided were great (including coffee). Information was left in the apartment including everything from where the closest pub was to where the best tourist locations were. Really felt like every thought had been considered and all made for a very comfortable stay.
- The heating very effective. Location perfect: coast & RWY, 15 mins walk to Plymouth, close to Torpoint ferry and two mins walk to Cremyll pedestrian ferry. Good restaurants within walking distance. Very quiet.
- The staff were super friendly and kept in contact with us which was handy considering Plymouth is an unfamiliar area to me. The booklet gave us all the information we needed and the location was great: despite it not being in the city centre there were many stores around to buy food and drinks and the apartment is only a 20 minute walk from the Plymouth Hoe. Our room was facing the old Royal Marine Barracks which was a nice piece of history.
Royal William Yard Clarence
One of our top picks in Plymouth.Located in Plymouth, Royal William Yard Clarence features free WiFi, a garden and terrace. Plymouth Hoe is 1.3 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Newquay Airport is 37 miles away.
- Wonderful quiet location with apartment facing ships in the harbour. Range of restaurants nearby. Being able to catch a boat to central Portsmouth.
- The historic building and modern updates. Things to do on site.
- We go to Plymouth regularly and this by far was the best accommodation for the family. Loved all the various restaurants in the yard. Amazing weekend
- Good location and plenty of restaurants near by. Parking available. Good TV. Bed was comfy and room was warm and cosy.
- Flat excellent, sizeable and met our needs. nicely decorated, with all facilities needed.
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! Featuring a waterfront location, Drake’s Wharf offers stylish, self-catering accommodation including a living area, well equipped, open plan kitchens, comfortable bedrooms and modern bathrooms. The apartments are situated in Plymouth’s historic Grade I Royal William Yard.Equipped to a high standard, the contemporary apartments feature exposed stone and wooden flooring. Each apartment includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player.With views over the sea or courtyard, there are numerous restaurants and bars on the doorstep.
- Perfect night with lots of places to eat and drink amazing ? Amazing
- The size and modern decor of the apartment together with the superb location.
- THE LOCATION AND HISTORICAL SITE WAS BRILLIANT the fact that the buildings had been renovated to a very high standard and that there were six different retaurants within the precinct was an added bonus. Amazing place and still developing
The property manager (phil) was waiting with keys to greet us. He even gave us milk for Coffee and Tea. My mum has mobility disabilities, we were able to drop her off and unload at the front of the property. (Free parking very close by).
The internal layout of the apartment, was done to a high standard. All on one level. Relaxing, home from home visit!! Looking forward to going back!!!
Location was close to close to nearby attractions, restaurants and places of interest.
Also, very nice views all around.
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! Harbourside Apartment offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 1.3 miles from Plymouth Hoe. Private parking is available on site.The kitchenette is fitted with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from Harbourside Apartment.
- Great meet and greet, flexible about checkout time by prior arrangement. Very quiet studio overnight with easy access. Scenic location, right on the dockyard. Spacious and well equipped, with washing machine and dishwasher. Good if you’re a giant: kitchen stuff in cupboards out of my reach!
- Very comfortable apartment and spotless. Mark of a good business is how things are managed when things go wrong – well first class response as booked apartment missed by housekeeping but upgraded overnight and original booked and spotless apartment ready next morning. Parking covered too! Great location, nice friendly welcome, easy booking and very happy to recommend to family and friends.
- It was close to the restaurants, the settee and bed was comfortable. The kitchen had everything we needed.
- Royal William Yard is lovely, and really convenient for good restaurants, the harbour etc. The historic environment is charming. The “apartment” – pretty much a studio – did have everything we needed but was far too small for a comfortable stay.
- The building is amazing. There are great views and choice of places to eat. Lovely getting ferry from Royal William Yard to Barbican.
Broomings is a studio apartment in a traditional Cornish stone cottage located in the village Calstock in the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.The studio features a Juliet balcony with panoramic river views, and period features. Guests will find a double wall bed in the living area and a separate shower room. A compact kitchenette with a dishwasher, fridge, combination microwave and hob is available at the property.There are pubs, restaurants and a cafe 2 minutes’ walk from the property.Tavistock is 7 miles from Broomings, and Dartmoor is 8 miles away. Guests can visit the Calstock Boatyard, which is 6 minutes’ walk from the property, and contains three craft workshops: a silversmith, a potter and glass maker.Calstock rail station is 6 minutes’ walk from Broomings, and offers connections from Plymouth and London.
- The room was lovely and contained everything we needed for a two day stay. A good mattress and some quality pillows would have been the icing on the cake.
- Really lovely little appartment with everything you could need with a lovely view! Sue the owner was really friendly as were her doggies. The area around the appartment is beautiful. I would recommend broomings.
- Fabulous view of the river Tamar. The apartment was compact and had everything we needed – loved the walk in shower.
- It is a comfy little apartment with all that you need. I like the way it is furnished. Beautiful views from the window, so peaceful. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
- A lovely place, perfect for a relaxed few days away from it all. Broomings is a small converted loft, modern and well finished, spotlessly clean and individually furnished. The view from the balcony window is super. The river location is idyllic and it is possible to walk to Cotehele NT house and gardens. Thoroughly recommended.
56 Mills Bakery at the Royal William Yard
56 Mills Bakery at the Royal William Yard offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 1.2 miles from Plymouth Hoe.A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Everything about the apartment was wonderful. Very stylishly furnished and well appointed.
- The loft apartment was fantastic- modern, clean, well appointed with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable – even a pint of milk in the fridge to maake tea on arrival. The property manager and his staff were extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome. it was extremely quiet with fabulous views of the harbour. There were also a good selection of restaurants which were literally downstairs which made our evenings relaxed and easy to enjoy.
- Fantastic location with lots to do with a family. Loads of great restaurants on site. Ferry on sight takes you to Plymouth Barbican every half hour and Cremyl Ferry is a 5 min walk and takes you to stunning Mount Edgecombe estate. Special mention to Vignoble (on site) where we spent many hours sampling delicious wines in the sun whilst our kids tired themselves out running around on the green… a real treat! The whole Royal William Yard development is stunning and the apartments have been converted very tastefully. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
- Comfortable, spacious apartment close to restaurants & with a nice view over the marina & Plymouth Sound
- The apartment was wonderful and in a fantastic area. Phill who met us with the keys was great, made us feel very welcome and he was very informative about ferries and busses etc, and we was very grateful for his help with the parking. We loved the Yard and everything it had to offer. Sad to leave and can’t wait to return. Thank you again Rachel and Phill.
The Old Mill
The Old Mill offers accommodations in East Looe, just 11 miles from Plymouth. The Old Mill features views of the river and is 31 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. Other facilities at The Old Mill include a barbecue.Padstow is 26 miles from The Old Mill, and Port Isaac is 24 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Breakfasts were absolutely brilliant and being able to have them served in the apartment was an added bonus. Location in Hessenford valley was excellent. Host was very friendly and very approachable. Very quiet location. Fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook for yourself.
Absolutely lovely experience. I never expect much from places, but this was a fantastic experience. The hosts were so friendly and welcoming, did not get in the way but were around enough to ask questions of.
The place itself was well equipped and comfortable. Handy for trips out to places like the Eden Project.
This is a place I will return too, nice Pub/Restaurant very nearby if you don’t fancy cooking, lovely garden with a stream running through it.
Thank you for a couple of brilliant days. Hope to see you both again!
Pleasant hosts, cosy and comfortable, parking on site.
Everything needed was in the flat with a good tv, good outside area , and nice and warm,as the host had popped on an extra heater before our arrival.
- A lovely not-so-little flat, basic, but very comfortably furnished, in gorgeous surroundings. A kitchen stocked with milk, tea, coffee and bread for toast was a nice touch. Not much in the way of local conveniences, but that’s not what you go to a small village in Cornwall for! The tranquility of the area, the river flowing past, and the clear starry sky were perfect. Our hosts were most welcoming and provided a hearty cooked breakfast for £7.50pp. I’d love to come back in warmer climes to experience the fab-looking outside facilities.
- nice pub serving food 50m away, friendly hosts and a lovely setting. Took 2 oldies with me and they loved it. Handy for the Eden Project looe and Plymouth etc. 5 mins drive to Windy Ridge diner for great food.
Luxury Royal William Yard Apartment – Mills Bakery
Located 29 miles from Torquay and 13 miles from Tavistock, Luxury Royal William Yard Apartment – Mills Bakery offers accommodations in Plymouth. The property features views of the sea and is 26 miles from Dartmouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured. Other facilities at Luxury Royal William Yard Apartment include a sun terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Paignton is 27 miles from Luxury Royal William Yard Apartment – Mills Bakery, and St. Austell is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Large apartment, perfect location, full kichen equipment.
- Fabulous property with all facilities you could wish for. Check in was great, flexible and friendly staff. Wished we were staying longer.
- There was not much to dislike about this unique apartment with it’s spaciousness and wonderful views of the sea and sailing marina at Royal William Yard. It was extremely convenient for the project I was working on as well. Overall the facilities were exceptional and tastefully decorated. It was generally very quiet after the bars had closed outside, and we all had a wonderful stay. Many thanks.
- What a beautiful place!! Both the overall setting of the Royal William Yard and the apartment itself. Peaceful – secure – fantastic apartment – nicely decorated – comfy beds – fully equipped kitchen. The host was waiting for us at the agreed time – there was some milk in the fridge for us and there was a larger selection of tea than what I have in my cupboards at home. Thank you Phil. Fantastic!! And wheel-chair friendly, which was also important in our case.
- Hosts were great and extremely helpful. Accommodation was fantastic and the bed was one of the best I have ever slept in.
Top Apartments In Saltash Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saltash Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saltash Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saltash Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!