10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint Stephen Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Stephen Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint Stephen Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Stephen Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Stephen Cornwall. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint Stephen Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint Stephen Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint Stephen Cornwall:
Wheel Water Collections
One of our top picks in St. Austell.Located in St. Austell, 27 miles from Plymouth, Wheel Water Collections features a terrace and views of the sea. Newquay is 15 miles away.Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Bed linen are provided.Falmouth is 18 miles from Wheel Water Collections. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- A beautiful house, very spacious spotlessly clean and equipped with everything we needed. Definitely would book again!!!
- The house is well decorated with everything you need!
Views to the sea, not right beside the sea but defiantly visible and light affecting. How the colours vary!!
Short walk down the hill to all amenities..excellent food/drink/sociable locals. Lots to visit locally on foot or a short drive.
Local Tesco open 24 hours and inexpensive fuel very close by.
Historic building with waterwheel features tastefully restored.
- Good location only 5 to 10 minutes walk to the harbour restaurant
- parking just outside. only one floor up with cases. very clean. beds very comfy. good location, pubs within easy walking distance.
Located 27 miles from Plymouth and 16 miles from Newquay, Shorthorn Apartment offers accommodations in Carlyon Bay. The property is 19 miles from Falmouth and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Shorthorn Apartment include a terrace.Newquay Airport is 14 miles away.
Really well appointed apartment only10 mins walk from the beach and fantastic restaurants at Charlestown.
Rooms comfortable and hi spec facilities.
- Everything. Beautifully appointed apartment. Everyone you need in the kitchen, had ample china & cutlery. Beds very comfortable. Wonderful view.
- The view! How close it was to Charlestown and the cliff walk down there. The big bed in the master bedroom, with big TVs in there and the lounge. The patio with the big table, dining for 6 overlooking the view of Carlyon Bay was fantastic!
- Great location very quiet yet very near cliff top walks beaches and a Tesco. You can easily walk down to Charlestown for bars and restaurants and there are a couple of hotels close by for a drink or food too.The apartment is very modern and comfortable and the rooms are a good size. Excellent facilities and very comfortable beds. There is seating outside if the weather is good and plenty of parking space
- Super Lage in einer sehr schönen, ruhigen Wohngebiet (Privatstraße) sensationeller Ausblick, moderne, gepflegte Einrichtung, tolle Fernseher mit SKY.
- Really well appointed apartment only10 mins walk from the beach and fantastic restaurants at Charlestown.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. White Ocean offers accommodations in Mawgan Porth, 27 miles from St. Ives and 4.5 miles from Newquay. White Ocean features views of the sea and is 22 miles from Falmouth. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured. Other facilities at White Ocean include a terrace.Newquay Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tolcarne Beach Apartments
One of our top picks in Newquay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Newquay in the region of Cornwall, 23 miles from St. Ives, Tolcarne Beach Apartments features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Falmouth is 18 miles away. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting and dining area. An oven, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave. Every unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Padstow is 10 miles from Tolcarne Beach Apartments, and Port Isaac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.7 miles from Tolcarne Beach Apartments.
- Beautiful, clean apartment on the beach with amazing views, everything there you need for a lovely catch up with friends. Cream tea on arrival was perfect.
- The apartments were lovely and the hosts were great. Even forwarded me stuff i’d accidentally left behind at no charge.
- Hosts so frendly and helpful. Apartment very comfortable. Strate on the beach. The view for the ocean was amazing. Perfect for family with kids very safe.
- Cream tea and scones / friendly and helpful staff
- The apartment was lovely & cosy, especially on a damp day in February! The master bedroom is the main feature as it is light and spacious (ceiling low in places) with the best views. 🙂 Being able to walk out onto the beach is great. Cream tea and fresh flowers on arrival is a nice touch and the team were friendly and helpful with the booking.
One of our best sellers in St. Austell! Featuring free WiFi, Rockleigh Place is located in St. Austell, just 28 miles from Plymouth. Newquay is 14 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or patio. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Falmouth is 19 miles from Rockleigh Place, and Padstow is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Rockleigh Place.
- Very friendly hosts and extreamly comfortable stay!
- Modern facilities, comfy beds, very clean, a special gift for the children on departure.
- Warm welcome, extremely clean apartment, very stylish place with all necessary stuff available, kindness of staff, information about surroundings… by the way, everything!
- very welcoming but not intrusive hosts! Spacious warm comfy accommodation.
- The house was lovely, the hosts were so accommodating and their availability to take us wherever we needed was so helpful! i defiantly recommend
Reed’s of Fowey
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 22 miles from Plymouth, Reed’s of Fowey offers accommodations in Fowey. The property features views of the sea and is 20 miles from Newquay.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Falmouth is 23 miles from Reed’s of Fowey, and Padstow is 19 miles from the property. There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 18 miles from Reed’s of Fowey.
- Eira and Paul were the perfect hosts. The accommodation was just perfect.
- Great views from the Terrace. Really comfortable Bed & Sofa & Kitchen well equipped. Eira & Paul were lovely Hosts & very helpful. Prime location.
- The terrace out of the back of the property has one of the best views in Fowey. Eira and Paul are lovely people. The apartment is clean and well appointed.
- The location. It was so convenient for all the local places of interest. Eira and Paul were such lovely hosts.
- Location of the property, very clean and comfortable, excellent hosts who were friendly and knowledgeable about places to visit
One of our top picks in Newquay.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Pad offers accommodations in Newquay, 22 miles from St. Ives and 18 miles from Falmouth.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and toaster. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Padstow is 11 miles from The Pad, and Port Isaac is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from The Pad.
- The Pad is an excellent large self catering let in town close to all amenities and beaches. Everything you need is provided and more. The kitchen has everything you need as well as many extras you would not find such as picnic equipment and a terrace with a gas barbecue. I would highly recommend The Pad for a wonderful family holiday.
- This was a great apartment that comfortably sleeps 5-6 people. The highlight however, is the amazing views from the large living area. Yvonne was a great host – she met us at the apartment and was quick to respond to our texts when we advised her of our arrival time. The apartment is in a central location, minutes walk from the beach, pubs, restaurants and shops. We had a highly enjoyable stay.
- The communication before our stay was awesome. Very clear, prompt and friendly. Our greeting and show through when we arrived with Yvonne was great. The view from the ‘Pad’ was amazing – just like the photos. The ‘Pad’ itself was extremely comfortable. Plenty of things supplied in the kitchen so self-catering was easy. If you don’t feel like cooking though, there are heaps of pubs and some restaurants just outside (5-minute walks).
- Yvonne was very kind and helpful. The Pad is in an excellent location near the high street with stunning views across the bay and close to the bus and train station so you could easily go anywhere using public transport. We stayed for a week and had all the comforts and facilities we needed. The coast path was out our front door and we made good use of the beautiful walks Newquay has to offer.
- The view, the beds were so comfy and the location is perfect
Union House Apartments
One of our top picks in Saint Columb Major.Featuring free WiFi, Union House Apartments is located in Saint Columb Major, just 28 miles from St. Ives. Newquay is 6 miles away.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Bed linen are provided.Falmouth is 20 miles from Union House Apartments, and Padstow is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 2.5 miles from Union House Apartments.
- Good central location in small town, easy parking, clean and comfortable.
- Excellent apartment comfy beds, nice bathroom clean throughout. Ideal for commuting around the area great location. Would recommend to any one.
- The welcome package was a very nice gesture. Leslie was very friendly and helpful.
- Clean and tidy apartment nice bedroom nice touch with the bread ,butter and milk and the internet as well.
- Great location, very clean, ideal apartment for family or couples couldn’t fault it 10 out of 10.
Azure 7 Apartment
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Azure 7 Apartment offers accommodations in Newquay, just half a mile from Fistral Beach. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Azure 7 Apartment.
- Nice quiet area beautiful location by sea side waiting to come back there again !!
- The apartment was lovely – well laid out and very clean. Great location.
- Bed was very comfy, great amenities. Situated in a great place being very close to the town centre.
- Everything!….beds super comfy. Apartment decorated to very high standard….great balcony….lots of extras we weren’t expecting. Very very clean!
- The apartment was clean and tidy and being by the lift didn’t have to carry our bags too far. Also nicely between our favourite restaurants Paul Harwoods Fish House Fistral Beach and Aaron Janes Harbour Fish & Grill.
Maple & Beech Barns
One of our top picks in Truro – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a garden, Maple & Beech Barns is located in Truro. St. Ives is 25 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, the accommodation is fitted with a sitting area with a TV and DVD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.Maple & Beech Barns also includes a barbecue.Newquay is 8 miles from Maple & Beech Barns, and Falmouth is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 8 miles from Maple & Beech Barns.
- Cream Tea on arrival, Sally greeted us as the cottage is just apart from her home. The views were stunning. We were relaxed and quite. As you are in an individual cottage you are totally apart from the world. Sally & Peter are onhand should you have any problems. There was a woodburning stove should the weather be very cold, however the heating I very adequate. Dogs are also allowed by prior arrangement which is a bonus. You are able to relax in country settings
- Lovely accomadation and brilliant location and scenery.
- Pretty much everything was fab – from the moment we arrived. The layout and space was great, the bed fantastically comfortable, the quietness and lack of light pollution. Sally and Peter were great and gave us some excellent recommendations for activities we like to do on holiday. I cannot recommend this accommodation enough. We will be booking again!
- Amazing place and hosts. We felt like home and it was perfect for our dog.
- Host was amazing, apartment was gorgeous, spotless and fully stocked, location was perfect. Absolutely everything was catered for.
Top Apartments In Saint Stephen Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint Stephen Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Stephen Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint Stephen Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!