10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint Michaels Island Isle Of Man:
The Castle Apartments
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a sun terrace, The Castle Apartments is located in Castletown, just 9 miles from Douglas.All units feature a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. Towels are available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This property is of excellent standard. Lots of little touches that made it feel like home. Something, we all miss when traveling.
Beautiful apartment in the heart of Castletown. The views are amazing from the bedroom and bathroom! Extremely clean and modern! Fully equipped, has everything you need to make your stay perfect. The little touches go along way. When arrived we were greeted by my Mark, who had stocked the fridge with milk, butter, cheese
fresh orange juice, he was great through our stay , I needed to get hold of him (lost my key card) contacted him pretty late on but he sorted it out within minutes! I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again and will recommend to any one wanting to stay in the Isle of Man.
- Super friendly and helpful hosts. They did everything they could to make us comfortable
- We booked this property at the last minute as our flight was cancelled late at night due to bad weather. We needed somewhere to stay urgently so I booked the Castle Apartments on line. Within minutes Mark telephoned me to tell me that everything would be set up and ready for us on arrival. This was no mean feat as it was 10pm and we were due to arrive in 20 minutes. The property was perfect. Very clean, well positioned and extremely well equipped. Mark even organised food for us which was amazing as it was very late and everywhere was closed. We received fantastic service and we would wholeheartedly recommend this property. It is perfectly located and has lovely views of the castle. Our only regret is that we could not spend longer there. Wonderful place and first class service. We hope to return one day under more enjoyable circumstances!!
- Place is lovely!!! Balcony overlooking the sea and the bath was fabulous!!!
1 Derby Court Castletown
1 Derby Court Castletown offers accommodations in Castletown. The property is 8 miles from Douglas and free private parking is provided.There is a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Isle Of Man Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Very nice place , apartment was very clean , it’s close to Airport, specially with family it’s enjoyable
Location and tranquility.
We wanted a quiet break in a high quality apartment and that’s exsvuehst we got.
- Greeting from Hosts was very good, location was excellent, apartment was better than we hoped for, nice little touches such as tea, coffee, sugar and milk supplied and also extras such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls etc, the sea views were amazing
- Friendliness of owner, welcome tea/coffee etc, great location
- The property has a main room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Having the main room was really helpful as we went in the middle of winter and spent quite a lot of time there. The host was really friendly and full of island knowledge which meant our stay was enhanced. The property was really clean, had a washing machine and tumble dryer which means all my annoying holiday washing was done whilst we were there! The beach was literally over the road so we had a brilliant view, and it was really quiet which meant for a relaxing stay.
The Arches Apartment No. 3
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Arches Apartment No. 3 offers accommodations in Port Erin. Douglas is 11 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a kettle. Towels are available.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 5 miles from The Arches Apartment No. 3.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Kittiwake House offers accommodations in Port Erin. Douglas is 12 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a dining area and a sitting area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Isle Of Man Airport is 6 miles away.
The top apartment has views over the bay at Port Erin to die for.
Clean and tidy rooms; a nice hassle free and casual stay. Other guests were great.
Friendly helpful people. We had everything we needed in cosy flat with the best view ever
of Port Erin Bay.
- The apartment was great. The bedrooms were really comfy, the kitchen was well equiped, it even had hot water bottles for the cold. It had tea, coffee, sugar, detergent. There was a washing machine. Really, everything needed. We were able to arrive later than planned, they where really helpful with it. For the check-out, they let us leave our baggage and pick it up later. Even though it was just a one night stay, we wished we could have stayed for longer, the accomodations were excelent and it had a beautiful view from the master bedroom. It was all really great.
- Stunning location, wonderfully helpful and friendly people, perfect for our overnight stay. Electricity was on a meter but we arrived with £8 already on and left £6 so we had all we needed!
The apartment was lovely and very comfortable. Our friends had the apartment below ours they were also very pleased.
Would like to return.
- The top apartment has views over the bay at Port Erin to die for.
Falcon’s Nest Self Catering Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Opened in 2010, the modern Falcon’s Nest Self Catering Apartments are 2 minutes from the beach. The apartments are located in Port Erin Village and have free Wi-Fi and free parking.The apartments overlook a park and have a bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, toiletries and a hairdryer. They also feature a fully-equipped kitchen with tea/coffee making facilities and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV.These apartments are owned and run by the Falcon’s Nest Hotel and all facilities in the hotel are available to apartment guests.The restaurant has a varied dining menu featuring local produce whenever possible. The lounge bar has views out over the bay and a great selection of malt whiskeys.Port Erin Train Station and Rowany Golf Club are 2 streets from Falcon’s Nest and Port St Mary is a 5-minute drive away. There is a good selection of grocery stores nearby.
- The spacious flat and location to the beach and town.
- Everything you needed for a self catering break with the bonus of the hotel next door and a great location
- Suited our purpose to visit the island.Howeversome of the furniture is in desperate need of replacing I.e sofa bed and dining chairs
- Lovely apartment has everything you need would definitely stay here again
- Cleanliness friendliness space comfortable beds hot water
Bay View Apartments
Bay View Apartments offers accommodations in Port Erin. Douglas is 12 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- the place is very well layed out and in a stunning location for the money. however contact with the hosts was very poor . I tryed to call on 2 occasions and was told I would be called back the following day however both times I didn’t hear a thing. then my partner called with the same question and the reply was the same they would call us back and then again we got no call back so I want very dissapotined by the service however the stay was lovely
- The bed was very comfortable, the views were superb.
Fantastic sea views with spe tacular sunsets.
Loved watching the world go by as we sat at the dining table.
Lovely touch of fresh flowers on arrival, not sure if they were left by host or previous tenants.
- Good location. Apartment airy, large with a comfortable bed.
- Views over Bay from dining area. Good access from entrance via lift to apartment.
Waterfront Apartments offers accommodations in Douglas.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and kettle are also available.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 7 miles from Waterfront Apartments.
- Our second visit for Cyclefest, this time in room with a stunning view over the quay. Super friendly and allowed us to store our bikes in the garage. Perfect location with lots of really nice bars and restaurants right outside, clean and well appointed.
Very clean modern and comfortable, tea coffee snacks and milk appreciated
- Very easy to find. Great lounge /kitchen area. Lovely and warm and great showers.
- Lovely accomodation,very comfortable and modern. It had everything we needed. Would have loved to have stayed longer. Thank you 😁👍
- Every thing about it was excellent the owner and staff couldn’t do enough for you
The Arches Apartment No. 1
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Arches Apartment No. 1 offers accommodations in Port Erin, just 12 miles from Douglas.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available.The area is popular for golfing and diving. Isle Of Man Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Ravenscliffe Lodge offers accommodations in Douglas. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Ravenscliffe Lodge include a barbecue.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 7 miles from Ravenscliffe Lodge.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cunard Apartments offers accommodations in Douglas.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area with a satellite flat-screen TV, CD player, and Blu-ray player. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar. The property also has grocery deliveries.You can play darts at the property, and bike rental and car rental are available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. Isle Of Man Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Location was accessible for both local shops & ferry terminal, steam train station was only a short walk along the boat moorings & worth a visit. The scenery from the apartment across the bay was exceptional, even on wet days. The apartment was both spacious & with relaxed modern appliances a comfort to live in.
- Location was excellent and Nigel was really nice and most helpful.
- THE Flat was beyond our expectations, the hosts were fabulous and couldn’t do enough for us! Would recommend to anyone!!
- Loved this apartment, was spacious, clean with everything I needed. Restaurant next door, Nigel was super helpful and kind. Right on the beach front (great in summer, moody seas in winter!). Will deffo stay again on my next trip to IOM. 🙂
A fabulous view of Douglas Bay, Large apartment and slightly modern.
Clean and tidy.
Top Apartments In Saint Michaels Island Isle Of Man Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint Michaels Island Isle of Man. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!