10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint Margaret Herefordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Margaret Herefordshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint Margaret Herefordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Margaret Herefordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Margaret Herefordshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint Margaret Herefordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint Margaret Herefordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint Margaret Herefordshire:
Flat 1 Clehonger Manor
Located 26 miles from Worcester and 26 miles from Gloucester, Flat 1 Clehonger Manor offers accommodations in Hereford. The property features views of the garden and is 23 miles from Ludlow. Free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchenette. A TV is provided.Bristol Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Pavement Palace
One of our top picks in Hay-on-Wye – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, The Pavement Palace offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye. Ludlow is 27 miles away.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. Towels are provided.Hereford is 18 miles from The Pavement Palace. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful apartment – somewhere where you really wanted to spend time. Lovely and warm, even before the wood fire, which made it even cosier (we stayed there just as the Beast from the East was arriving).
This was our second stay at the Pavement Palace, so obviously we rate it highly. It’s clear that the owner (who we haven’t met) has the comfort of his guests foremost in mind when maintaining the property. The instruction book is clear and concise about how everything works. If there is something you need, just look around for it—your need will have been anticipated.
This is a very old property which has been sympathetically modernised. As a result, the layout is a little quirky. The hall and kitchen are one, giving a kitchen which is large enough for a couple to eat in. The bathroom adjoins the kitchen/hall. The benefit of this arrangement is the luxury of space in both the bedroom and living room above.
Our stay was over Christmas and there was a bottle of mulled wine and a delicious home-made stollen to welcome us—but I suppose you will have to book over Christmas to get that.
- Pavement Palace was extremely comfortable; big sofa, woodburner and a very sumptuous bed and right in the heart of Hay on Wye. It was the perfect base for exploring the bookshops and just enjoying some peace and tranquility.
- Beautiful property. So many character features. Spacious living room and bedroom. Big bed. Wood burning stove. Right in centre of town. Everything you need for the weekend.
- Comfortable; thoughtful layout and great eye for decor and style.
12 Market Street
12 Market Street offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye, just 27 miles from Ludlow.The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Hereford is 17 miles from 12 Market Street, and Ross on Wye is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Very helpful folder containing lots of useful information.
Absolutely beautiful apartment, well laid out and finished to a high standard that blended well in the old building.
Location was spot on, seemed dead centre in the middle of Hay.
You can check in at any time. Lots of information about the appliances, the town and walks. Warm, cosy, well appointed apartment
Reasonable check out time. Hosts left us a lovely fruit cake!
- The facilities were excellent – biggest shower room I’ve seen! Right in the centre of the town. Very clean. We didn’t actually met the hosts/owners but the arrangement for picking up the keys were fine.
- Beautifully furnished, extremely comfortable, welcoming and clean. Brilliant location. Great kitchen with everything thought about.
- Loved the homely feel of the house. It was perfectly located right in the middle of the town. So going out for a meal in one of the delicious restaurants or pubs was an easy 1 or 2 mins walk away. Access to the property was easy thanks to the maps and sat Nav location provided, including tips on where to park. The house had everything we needed and more. The bed was fresh and very comfortable.
- Very helpful folder containing lots of useful information.
Half Moon House
Located 27 miles from Ludlow, Half Moon House offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye. The property is 17 miles from Hereford and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. Other facilities at Half Moon House include a terrace.Ross on Wye is 26 miles from Half Moon House, and Brecon is 14 miles away. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 miles from Half Moon House.
- Lovely place to stay in the heart of the town. Peaceful and quiet with parking right by door. Cosy, well equipped kitchen. Modern shower room with great shower. Nice to have the whole space to ourselves with private door.
The memories from when my Grandparents owned it as a public House 50 years ago.
The shower was lovely.
- location, character, homeliness, bathroom, personal space, good bed
- Lovely rustic, cosy, peaceful apartment just right for hikers and bookworms. We had a cracking log fire in the freezing weather, after trekking through the snow on the surrounding hills, and there were excellent pubs selling real ale and hearty food on our doorstep. Hay is such an amazing friendly little town, surounded by outstanding countryside, the perfect place to chill out.
- The host is lovely! The decor and vibe is very distinctive and chimed with what we like so we loved it. Location is great (almost right next to an artisan beer shop!)
Located 27 miles from Cardiff, Dan-Y-Skirrid offers accommodations in Abergavenny. Dan-Y-Skirrid features views of the mountains and is 30 miles from Gloucester. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and Nintendo Wii are featured.Newport is 18 miles from Dan-Y-Skirrid, and Hereford is 18 miles away. Bristol Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Globe Apartment
Located 30 miles from Cheltenham, The Globe Apartment offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hereford.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Gloucester is 23 miles from The Globe Apartment, and Newport is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Apartment 10 Taylors Court
Located 29 miles from Cheltenham and 23 miles from Worcester, Apartment 10 Taylors Court offers accommodations in Hereford. The property features views of the city and is 24 miles from Gloucester. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV and game console are featured.Bristol Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mayflower Coach House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mayflower Coach House is a vacation home, located in Hereford. It provides free private parking.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Cheltenham is 29 miles from Mayflower Coach House, and Worcester is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 45 miles from Mayflower Coach House.
- Much better than a Hotel Room. This was booked at the very last minute, but was an excellent place to stay. Great facilities (well equipped Kitchen, games, Sky TV and a Games Console) And very good Value For Money
- They were so lovely and their assistance was always on time if required. They’re fantastic and we will back here asap!
Super fantastic service from the time of booking until leaving.
The Coach house had everything we needed for our stay and fantastic value for a family of 5!
- Beds were lovely, towels were lovely, the fridge was great, kids loved the water dispenser. Hosts provided toiletries in the bathroom and milk in the fridge which was a really nice touch. There were also games for the kids and an Xbox, not that we had time to use them! The location is great, Asda was just down the road and only half an hour to Symonds Yat where we took the ancient ferry pulled by a man over to a pub. All in all a perfect weekend. Early check in and late check out was perfect too.
- It was so clean and the bedding was super comfy. An amazing place for a little getaway
The Flat 72
Located 29 miles from Cheltenham and 23 miles from Worcester, The Flat 72 offers accommodations in Hereford. The property features views of the city and is 24 miles from Gloucester.The kitchen features a microwave. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 47 miles from The Flat 72.
- everything was just what we wanted, only slight exception is there is no parking at the property,
Where do I start, the whole experience was excellent, great communication for collection of keys and a full guide around the flat.
Handy for all things local.
- I couldn’t recommend staying here enough! Laura went above and beyond in her welcome and recommendations for places to go and things to do. She picked us up at the train station and had made sure there was milk and tea and coffee there for us. The apartment was just gorgeous. So comfortable and done to the highest quality!…. I’d have moved straight in😜! I would definitely stay again. And a huge thank you to Laura for making our stay so comfortable!
- EXCELLLENT. RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTRE. Parking is very close to the flat.
- It was beautifully finished but still felt like home. The owner met us to hand over the keys and showed us around. I will definitely be checking it’s available when I’m back in town
Harrier House offers accommodations in Hereford, just 29 miles from Cheltenham. The property features views of the city and is 23 miles from Worcester. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Xbox 360, as well as an iPod docking station are available. There is a shared bathroom with a bathtub.Gloucester is 24 miles from Harrier House, and Ludlow is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Saint Margaret Herefordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint Margaret Herefordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Margaret Herefordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint Margaret Herefordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!