10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-jacques-de-la-lande Brittany:
Maison entièrement pour vous
Featuring a garden, barbecue facilities, and a terrace, Maison entièrement pour vous provides accommodations in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande with free WiFi and garden views.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 2.8 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril
One of our top picks in Rennes.Offering a fitness center, Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril is located in Rennes. The property is 0.6 mi from Saint Anne Metro Station. Free WiFi is provided.Studios and suites feature a modern-style décor and a flat-screen TV. All the bathrooms have showers.Guests are able to prepare their own meals at Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril. Each accommodations type has a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge.This property is a 17-minute walk from Rennes Opera House and a 20-minute walk from the Fine Arts Museum.
- Convenient, good location, comfortable, great value for the price!
- Nice Appart’hotel close to the city centre. Easy to find. Clean room.
- Nice, big terrace. Big apartment, comfortable, good breakfast.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Comfortable walking distance from the city center
Good burgers and beer in a bar nearby
- The staff at the front desk were awesome. Extremely helpful with everything, from calling a taxi to directions in the city. We were able to walk to the historic area of the city, in fact everywhere, very easily. The kitchenette, along with nearby markets, enabled us to prepare some meals in our room. There was even a little dishwasher in the compact kitchenette. This accommodation was just right for our 7-day stay.
Appart’City Rennes Ouest
Appart’City Rennes Ouest is located a 5-minute drive from the town center of Rennes, in the Atalante-Champeaux district. It offers private parking and spacious apartments with an LCD TVThe apartments at Appart’City Rennes Ouest include a living area with a sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The kitchens include a microwave, hot-plates and fridge. The buffet breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Facilities at the Appart’City include a laundry and a dry cleaning service. Its ideal location allows easy access to shops and restaurants.The residence is easily accessible from the N12 and N136 motorways and Stade de la Route de Lorient football stadium is just a 5-minute walk away.
We booked 2 bedrooms.
One had a good bed (N°136)
Breakfast lady really nice
- Breakfast was adaquate but because we were not sure we didn’t order any extra cooked options. What was available regarding buffet breakfast was not clear as we do not speak French.
- Nothing, the way we were treated regarding our booking left a very sour taste in the mouth.
- Very close to the football stadium – which was our intended purpose of travel. The rooms were spacious.
Room was not ready , key system in safe nightmare on the phone for half an hour changing different keys.
- We booked 2 bedrooms.
Séjours & Affaires Rennes Villa Camilla
One of our top picks in Rennes.The Séjours & Affaires Rennes Villa Camilla offers quick access to central Rennes and is a 10-minute walk from the Atalante Champeaux activity site. It offers well-equipped studios with free Wi-Fi.The Séjours & Affaires features a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A TV is also provided.The Villa Camilla is also equipped with a elevator and a private, covered car park.
- Well appointed apartment with separate bedroom and living room. The kitchenette was well stocked. It’s easy to get to from the highway and there’s free parking across the street and a grocery store a five minute walk away.
- Clean apartment, secure parking space and very helpful staff. They kindly put a cot up for our baby to sleep which was so appreciated.
- Location is excellent, McDonald, Carrefour are just next door which is very handy. 15 mins walk to the stadium. Quiet room. Comfy beds. No problem for late check in. 3 euros per day for the car park/garage or free parking on the street if available.
Room was dirty, hairs in bed. Shower was not attached to the wall, was unable to shower properly. Electric box in room was hanging off when I arrived.
Was meant to stay for 2 nights, in the end decided to only stay 1 and book somewhere else. Was very unimpressed.
We were self catering. Handy local shops and fast food within a few minutes walk with major supermarket 10-15 minutes away next to the Kennedy Metro (end of line). Metro gets you from one end of Rennes to the other for Euro 1.50.
Rennes old town and the ring road minutes away so ideal for sight seeing the local area. Rennes old town, Dinan, St Malo, Fougeres and Vitres all visited during a three day stay.
Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Centre
One of our top picks in Rennes.Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Center is located a 5 minute-walk from Rennes city center and a 90-minute drive from the Pink granite coasts. It provides furnished studios with free internet.All of the studios at the Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Center have a fully-equipped kitchen with hotplates, a microwave and a refrigerator. They are also equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, and a work desk.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning and served in the spacious dining room.Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Center is within walking distance to Sainte-Anne metro station, and easily accessible via the A11 motorway. Private parking is available on site at an extra cost and is subject to availability.
Rennes City Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, history and ambiance.
Friendly and mindful staffs.
Good location, 10 mins walk to historical site.
- Great location. We used the hotel as a hub for day trips to St. Malo, Carnac, Vannes, Dinan< Vitr and many other cities.
1. Room size
2. With kitchen facilities, enough pan and dishes
3. Good location and private parking for 6 euro
4. Wifi speed
5. There is a supermarket within 5 minutes walking distance
- Walking distance to the main square with many shops and restaurants.
- We stayed one night, and the most important for us was that all was smooth – from checking-in to parking the car to checking-out. There was a kitchenette to prepare evening meal, to make morning tea, there was a shower with towels, and nothing what distracted us from the purpose of travel.
- Friendly and mindful staffs.
Appart’City Rennes Saint-Grégoire
One of our top picks in Rennes.The Appart’city Rennes Saint-Grégoire is located in a quiet area, a 10-minute bus ride from central Rennes. It offers furnished, en suite apartments with kitchenettes. It is located on the edge of the river Ille where guests can hike and go for a run.Each apartment is equipped with satellite TV and the kitchenettes are fully equipped with a fridge, a microwave, and cooking facilities.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The Appart’city Rennes Saint-Grégoire provides a cleaning service and there is also a laundry room.
The residence is easily accessible from the N136 and N137 motorways and parking is available on-site.
- A lot of space and a bunch of tv channels! The bed was also really comfortable
- For the price I paid it was fine – but I probably wouldn’t stay again because having NO staff on site at all was a bit concerning.
- Good value for money, big room with a very big comfy bed. Room had plenty of space, it was nice and quiet at night. Good bus connections to the town centre. Large supermarket nearby.
- It was safe, clean and comfortable. Good value for money
* The people working there are very friendly and helpful.
* Close to major supermarkets ( Lidl, Leclerc,..)
* Close to the bus towards the city centre.
Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné
One of our top picks in Cesson-Sévigné.Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné is located in Cesson-Sévigné, on the outskirts of Rennes, and offers self-catering accommodations. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Apartments at Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné feature a flat-screen TV. Each accommodations comes with a private bathroom with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchenette, which is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is available each morning, with an extra cost. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea.At Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné you will find a laundry room. A private car park and a covered garage are available on site with an additional cost. Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport is located 6.2 mi from the property.
- The staff had great English skills and were very helpful with directions to local shops and buses. The rooms matched the description and photos provided online.
- Great set up, kitchen had everything you need. Good value for money.
- Close to my work. Very nice park close to the apartment.
- Everything was clean and the location was very good as we used it as a base for 4 nights while road tripping around France
- not bad, comfortable enviroment, and wifi is also good.
Appart’City Rennes Beauregard
One of our top picks in Rennes.Located in the north-west of Rennes, a 20-minute bus ride from the center, Appart’City Rennes Beauregard offers self-catering accommodations, modern facilities and good transport links.The studios and apartments include a flat-screen TV and wired internet access is available. They all have a lounge area and a kitchenette and an private bathroom. All accommodations are serviced by a elevator.A buffet breakfast is available from Monday to Saturday upon reservation. It is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided. Additional facilities include laundry facilities, ironing facilities and a vacuum.The Appart-City Rennes Beauregard is served by the C4 bus route, providing access to the metro, the football stadium and the universities. Private on-site parking is available upon reservation and at an extra charge.
- We had a duplex apartment with two bedrooms, a shower room and separate WC on the ground floor and a larger open plan space with sitting area, table and chairs, separate WC and kitchen upstairs. We have three children so finding single hotel rooms can be a challenge – but this option provided a huge amount of space for us all. The upstairs sofa doubles as a bed and there’s a truckle / guest bed underneath that so there is sleeping capacity for up to 6 people. It was quiet, clean, safe, the staff were fab (they spoke English but also allowed us to practice our French on them!) and there was secure underground parking available. Easy to get to as it’s in the outskirts of Rennes.
- I liked the free parking, i liked the idea of the place but it doesnt work
Good location. Ample parking. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet.
Great for a short stay. Value for money
Easy to find. Standard basic kitchen, average cooking facilities, good space and clean. Comfortable beds.
Good location for our itinerary and pleasant staff.
- Th location was perfect for us as it is just off the main road and I am not a confident driver in France! No going through small lanes to get there! We had a midnight check in and we were sent codes prior to arriving and everything ready for us. An 11am check out so no rushing to get out early in the morning. A lovely stay.
Séjours & Affaires Rennes de Bretagne
One of our top picks in Rennes.Located in front of the train station, this modern residence offers peaceful and functional apartments in the very heart of Rennes, the capital of Brittany. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Each self-catering accommodations features a kitchenette and a private bathroom.The residence also offers hotels services such as a luggage room and a weekly cleaning service with a new set of bed linen and towels. Continental buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room, at a surcharge.Rennes city center can be reached within 15 minutes by walk. Rennes 2 University is 15 minutes away by public transport and Rennes Parc Expo Convention Center is 20 minutes away by car.
- Lift not working – good training to fifth floor, soft and clean linen, helpful staff, good value for money. Location just nearby train station.
- The location is great when arriving by train. The hotel was quiet. The cooking facilities were good. The staff were very helpful.
- Kitchenette – very helpful. Room was nice and warm. No luxury at all, but this is not what I was looking for. Wifi that works.
- The bed very comfortable and bed sheets clean, the studio spaces
- The apartment is spacious with good facilities including small kitchen , shower/bathroom with free toiletries , large bed and tv. location is great , next to metro.
Appart’ Rennes BnB – Centre Gare
One of our top picks in Rennes.Offering a garden, Rennes BnB offers accommodations in Rennes, just opposite Rennes Train Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The accommodations is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are featured.The property also offers packed lunches.Pontchaillou Hospital is 1.4 mi from Rennes BnB. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- Location. Clean. Comfortable bed. Lovely large bathroom and nice shower. Easy access into property and apt.
- Excellent interior design – we lived in an attic apartment looking like a picture from a design magazine. Had lots of decoration ideas for our own flat.
- Very comfortable bed, great shower. Very near train station. I was very happy with it.
- Location. Quietness. Small kitchen. All equipment brand new.
- Having breakfast delivered, the closeness to the train station, and the room itself was very comfortable.
Top Apartments In Saint-jacques-de-la-lande Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!