10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint Ewe Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ewe Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint Ewe Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint Ewe Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint Ewe Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint Ewe Cornwall:
Gunnado offers accommodations in St. Austell, 29 miles from Plymouth and 31 miles from St. Ives. The property features views of the garden and is 13 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Falmouth is 17 miles from Gunnado, and Padstow is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The owners were excellent and very welcoming and only wanted to make sure we were happy
- Hosts were so lovely and welcoming, gave us recommendations for local food, got us discounted tickets for the Eden Project, and even gave us more loo roll when we ran out! The property was a little home from home and in an ideal spot to explore Cornwall from. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family and hope to return again!
- The hosts were brilliant the accommodation was comfortable, clean and fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. The views were amazining.
- Everything that we needed was there and our host could not have made us feel more welcome. It was a wonderful place to stay.
- Everything was perfect. Very comfortable and clean. Catherine very helpful in giving directions to places of interest and recommending places to eat.
Wheel Water Apartment
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Wheel Water Apartment offers accommodations in St. Austell. Wheel Water Apartment features views of the garden and is 27 miles from Plymouth.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Newquay is 15 miles from Wheel Water Apartment, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from Wheel Water Apartment.
Great location, walking distance to excellent pubs and restaurants in Charlestown.
Property was clean and well presented.
Nice spot for a short break in Cornwall.
- Very clean and extremely comfortable.. Will definitely book this place again.. location is perfect for visiting local attractions.. and the apartment had everything you could possibly need.. Very impressed
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus washing machine and dryer
- Lovely apartment, perfect for family break, lots of interesting things to do nearby.
- Stayed here 6-8 January. Lovely, comfortable apartment, in a great area. The harbour is absolutely beautiful! We ate at ‘Charlie’s boathouse’ only a 5 minute walk from the apartment, would definitely recommend, great staff, food and drinks! Any issues (only 1 during our stay) were solved immediately. Everything you could need, a home away from home! Hoping to be returning in the near future. Thank you!
- Great location, walking distance to excellent pubs and restaurants in Charlestown.
Verde Limone -The Studio and Bay View Cottage
One of our best sellers in St. Austell! Located 28 miles from Plymouth and 14 miles from Newquay, Verde Limone -The Studio and Bay View Cottage offers accommodations in St. Austell. The property is 19 miles from Falmouth and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Other facilities at Verde Limone St Austell include a terrace.Padstow is 15 miles from Verde Limone -The Studio and Bay View Cottage, and Port Isaac is 16 miles away. Newquay Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and well appointed cottage that was prefect for our holiday. The bus to the Eden Project picked us up and dropped us off at the end of the driveway.
Quiet location, ideally located for good beaches, good food.
will stay here again.
- The studio was idyllic! Homely, welcoming, warm and beautifully decorated. There was everything we could have needed and more (the tassimo machine was a lovely surprise), the directions were very easy to follow, the location to the Eden project was perfect. Really could not fault a thing! We would love to come and stay again!
- Very cosy. Comfortable and clean. Very good location for visiting attractions.
- Close to the Eden project, spacious for a couple, well decorated and equipped, lovely bedroom looking out onto the garden’s.
Kings Arms Pub
Located 27 miles from Plymouth and 15 miles from Newquay, Kings Arms Pub offers accommodations in Luxulyan. The property is 21 miles from Falmouth and free private parking is provided.A TV is available.You can play darts at the property, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, spacious accommodation, good pub food
- Pub food is excellent, hosts are really friendly and accommodating.
Lovely location! in the middle of nowhere yet so close to the Eden Project and other attractions.
Super friendly young host, nice staff and overall very pleased.
Ten Pin bowling a hit with our boys.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming. Atmosphere in evenimgs was very good with tourists and locals mixing together very well. Character of the place. Some tlc required end of season but didn’t effect the overall impression. It felt like a home from home after couple of nights.
- Spacious apartment, light and airy. Directly over the pub, so could have been noisey, but we had a quiet time and the food in the pub was excellent.
Porth Veor Manor Villas & Apartments
One of our top picks in Newquay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Newquay, Porth Veor Manor Villas & Apartments features a garden and terrace. St. Ives is 24 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting and dining area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio with sea or pool views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Falmouth is 18 miles from Porth Veor Manor Aparts. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Porth Veor Manor Villas & Apartments.
- The beds were really comfy the whole experience was fantastic! There was nothing the apartment didnt have.we cant wait to come again great place for the whole family to stay, really peaceful.
- Amazing area and so lovely personnel… 10 out of 10
- Amazing location and friendly staff! I do recommend!!
- Close proximity to the beach yet far enough away from the main town of Newquay. Wonderful space in the villa.
- Amazing everything was just perfect could not of wished for more!!!
Wheel Water Collections
One of our top picks in St. Austell.Located in St. Austell, 27 miles from Plymouth, Wheel Water Collections features a terrace and views of the sea. Newquay is 15 miles away.Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Bed linen are provided.Falmouth is 18 miles from Wheel Water Collections. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- A beautiful house, very spacious spotlessly clean and equipped with everything we needed. Definitely would book again!!!
- The house is well decorated with everything you need!
Views to the sea, not right beside the sea but defiantly visible and light affecting. How the colours vary!!
Short walk down the hill to all amenities..excellent food/drink/sociable locals. Lots to visit locally on foot or a short drive.
Local Tesco open 24 hours and inexpensive fuel very close by.
Historic building with waterwheel features tastefully restored.
- Good location only 5 to 10 minutes walk to the harbour restaurant
- parking just outside. only one floor up with cases. very clean. beds very comfy. good location, pubs within easy walking distance.
The Falmouth Beach Rooms and Apartments
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! Featuring a garden, The Falmouth Beach Rooms and Apartments is located in Falmouth. St. Ives is 19 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit. Towels are available.The Falmouth Beach also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Newquay is 18 miles from The Falmouth Beach Rooms and Apartments. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The accommodation is just across the raid from the beach. Its clean and has facilities needed. It is a little old fashioned and near a new development bit price reflects this so well worth a stay here.
It’s less than 5 minute walk to beautiful gyllingvase beach!
The bed was super bouncy and comfortable, nice selection of tea and coffee, very clean and tidy, onsite parking plus chairs outside so you can sit in the sun
- It was very near the beach and the hotel facilities looked good, had we had time to use them
- Very close to the beach, the beds and bedding/towels were amazing. A jacuzzi in the Castle Beach room.(think that was the name) full size fridge freezer, oven grill job all family size… even a dishwasher! no noise from neighbours so not sure if it is well insulated or just a quiet bunch of guests as I was in bed by 9 I didn’t hear a thing. I would go back but more cautious of the faults. I really did love the beds and bedding. The most luxurious linen I have ever slept in.
Location and views were excellent.
Bedding and towels lovely.
Swimming pool & associated facilities.
Garden Studio offers accommodations in St. Austell, just 29 miles from Plymouth. The property is 13 miles from Newquay and free private parking is provided.The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Falmouth is 18 miles from Garden Studio, and Padstow is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from Garden Studio.
- The owners were 2 of the nicest people iv ever stayed with and rooms were perfect lady made us scones for when we arrived lovely touch
- Really homely, everything you need, very clean and great location. Scones on arrival, what more could you want!
- Really bright, comfortable and spacious accommodation.Lovely setting In a beautiful garden. Everything you could wish for was catered for.
- Sat nav didn’t take us directly to the property, I rang the host and they directed us to the Garden Studio by waiting outside for us. The property itself more than lived up to our expectations. Hosts were excellent and gave us maps etc. Willing to go the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable.
- The hosts were very friendly and accommodating, but gave us privacy. The studio was a home away from home and had everything we needed and more. We had afternoon tea on arrival, delicious scones, clotted cream and jam. The location was ideal for our adventure in Cornwall, very central. We could not have wanted for anything. Would have loved to stay there and use it as our base to tour the rest of England if it were possible!
One of our top picks in Newquay.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Pad offers accommodations in Newquay, 22 miles from St. Ives and 18 miles from Falmouth.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and toaster. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Padstow is 11 miles from The Pad, and Port Isaac is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from The Pad.
- The Pad is an excellent large self catering let in town close to all amenities and beaches. Everything you need is provided and more. The kitchen has everything you need as well as many extras you would not find such as picnic equipment and a terrace with a gas barbecue. I would highly recommend The Pad for a wonderful family holiday.
- This was a great apartment that comfortably sleeps 5-6 people. The highlight however, is the amazing views from the large living area. Yvonne was a great host – she met us at the apartment and was quick to respond to our texts when we advised her of our arrival time. The apartment is in a central location, minutes walk from the beach, pubs, restaurants and shops. We had a highly enjoyable stay.
- The communication before our stay was awesome. Very clear, prompt and friendly. Our greeting and show through when we arrived with Yvonne was great. The view from the ‘Pad’ was amazing – just like the photos. The ‘Pad’ itself was extremely comfortable. Plenty of things supplied in the kitchen so self-catering was easy. If you don’t feel like cooking though, there are heaps of pubs and some restaurants just outside (5-minute walks).
- Yvonne was very kind and helpful. The Pad is in an excellent location near the high street with stunning views across the bay and close to the bus and train station so you could easily go anywhere using public transport. We stayed for a week and had all the comforts and facilities we needed. The coast path was out our front door and we made good use of the beautiful walks Newquay has to offer.
- The view, the beds were so comfy and the location is perfect
Azure 7 Apartment
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Azure 7 Apartment offers accommodations in Newquay, just half a mile from Fistral Beach. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Azure 7 Apartment.
- Nice quiet area beautiful location by sea side waiting to come back there again !!
- The apartment was lovely – well laid out and very clean. Great location.
- Bed was very comfy, great amenities. Situated in a great place being very close to the town centre.
- Everything!….beds super comfy. Apartment decorated to very high standard….great balcony….lots of extras we weren’t expecting. Very very clean!
- The apartment was clean and tidy and being by the lift didn’t have to carry our bags too far. Also nicely between our favourite restaurants Paul Harwoods Fish House Fistral Beach and Aaron Janes Harbour Fish & Grill.
Top Apartments In Saint Ewe Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint Ewe Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!