10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-cannat Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Cocon au cœur de la Provence
Cocon au cœur de la Provence is located in Saint-Cannat. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a terrace.The apartment is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and fridge, and 1 bathroom. A TV is offered.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 18 miles from the apartment.
- Excellent accueil de Sébastien, appartement parfait en tous points, neuf et très propre. Je recommande vivement.
- Logement en centre ville très propre fonctionnel et surtout un très bon accueil de Sébastien
- Apparemment spacieux, confortable et bien équipé. Très bon accueil.
- La disponibilité de nos hôtes et la petite attention à notre arrivée.
- L’accueil, la propreté, tout est neuf et très fonctionnel
LES ‘APPARTS’ DU COURS
Les Apparts du Cours offers accommodations in the heart of the village of Rognes. A flat-screen TV and free WiFi are offered.All units have a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. Bed linen is available.The surrounding area is popular for cycling and hiking.Aix-en-Provence is 13 mi from Les Apparts du Cours, while Roque d’Anthéron is 6.3 mi away. There are golf courts 9.9 mi from the property and the nearest airport Marseille Provence Airport is 25 mi away. Free public parking is available.
- The place is price effective as compared the places available around. The kitchenette is generous with supplies of tea / coffee / sugar and salt. Availability of dish washer also. Place is right in the city centre of Rognes, has a pizzeria and a Spar and Rognes Tourism Office just next door ( however be advised of the timings). Apartment was clean and well maintained.
Clean apartment, position perfect to visit the beautiful Luberon.
- It’s was modern with all facilities. I loved it. Cosy like home 😊
- My partner and I had an amazing stay in this beautiful home, tucked away in the stunning little town of Rognes. The hosts were so helpful as to even collect us from the Bus Station when we arrived, and took us directly to the apartment. It was everything we could have asked for and more to make our holiday just that little bit extra special! Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality! We would recommend Les Apparts du Cours to anyone who is visiting this amazing part of France.
Our hosts were fabulous – met us on arrival and helped us up to the apartment with our bags and made sure they were available for any questions and were there at check out to make sure we were ok.
The room was really well set up and the kitchenette was fab – perfect location in Rognes and easy to get everywhere. Parking was also super easy as large car parks in Rogues a short walk from the apartment. Fantastic pizza place downstairs (fab pizza and lovely people) and a great coffee shop!
Adonis Aix en Provence
Adonis Aix is located at the foot of the Provençal Eguilles village, on the border of a golf club. It is a 10-minute drive from Aix en Provence. The residence features a big park, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a free private parking.The property features 120 private apartments and studios, some of them are adjoined. They feature double or twin beds, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The fully equipped kitchenette includes a refrigerator, microwave and kitchenware. The private bathrooms are provided with free toiletries.The property offers a buffet breakfast every morning, served between 7:00 and 10:00. A 24-hour front desk service is available.The residence is a 25-minute drive from Marseille Provence Airport. Aix-en-Provence TGV Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. The property is located near major industrial sites such as Les Milles, La Duranne, Vitrolles and Eguilles.
- Super clean and free parking on site are great features. Staff is super friendly and responsive (I reserved the room 10 minutes before getting to the hotel).
- Hotel of an apartment type with all the amenities you need for longer stay. Bar and restaurant. We didn’t have breakfast so I can’t rate it.
- Very nice, clean, friendly. Fine place to stay overnight on your way somewhere. Cheap.
- Good parking lot and clean room. Breakfast was good.
- Easy access, nice location, Clean appartments and everything there to feel like at home! Too bad the weather didn’t allow me to have a swim in the pool! The staff is nice, I saw one guy helping an elder man to walk to get in his room, very kind!
Le Clos de Celony
Le Clos de Celony is 3.1 mi from the center of Aix-en-Provence and 19 mi from Marseille Airport. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and self-catering studios with free Wi-Fi access.Serviced by a elevator, each air-conditioned studio includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some studios are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware are available in each studio. An electric kettle is also provided and guests can enjoy their meals in the dining area. A daily buffet breakfast can also be enjoyed in the garden. Many shops can be found within walking distance from the property.This property is 2.5 mi from the A51 motorway and 19 mi from the sea. Free private parking is available on site.
- The poor man who had to run round to try and put everything right that was wrong.
- Although the location was far from main town Aix-en but its location is peaceful & serene.
- Excellent location for our visit,once mastered booking in by gate was good. Great value for money
- Convenient for the venue we were going to. Easy parking but you need to get your door key from the machine before you can raise the barrier. Bleak on the outside but clean and warm inside. There is a lift.
- Great place to stay, the rooms are smartly done, bathroom was clean. Great value. Not a luxurious place but if you are looking for a place on a budget, this is it. Excellent location near the airport. Lot of parking space too.
Garden & City Aix En Provence – Puyricard
Located in the heart of a vineyard in Puyricard, Garden & City Puyricard is a self-catering accommodations with a garden, terrace and garden furniture. This property was fully renovated in April 2015 and has free private parking and free wired internet access are provided.The one-bedroom apartments all offer a balcony with garden views. The studios and apartments feature a bathroom with a shower and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and stove.A continental breakfast can be served in the studio or apartment upon request. The breakfast will be delivered between 08:00 and 10:00. Bike storage is provided and laundry service is available, at a surcharge. Guests can also relax in the common lounge.The property is a good starting point to go and explore the Provence region. Aix-en-Provence city center and train station are just an 5 miles drive away. Marseille is located 19 mi away.
Not much wrong with this apart-hotel. And Puyricard has all you need.
I would definitely recommend it for a short stay.
- The location was pleasant with beautiful trees. Plenty of parking directly outside the property. 10 mins drive to the good value Park and Ride into Aix-en-Provence.
Pool was nice. Excellent view from our window. Staff were pleasant.
Staff recommended “La Bulle” restaurant nearby which was good.
- Rooms were decorated were clean and decored with a good taste to 70’s building. The balcony was nice.
Nice calm place in the countryside.
Convenient for tourist visits.
- Not much wrong with this apart-hotel. And Puyricard has all you need.
Appartement A Lambesc
Featuring a garden, a seasonal outdoor pool and pool views, Appartement A Lambesc is located in Lambesc. This property has a terrace.The apartment with a balcony and garden views has a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with an oven, and a bathroom with a shower.The apartment has a grill.Marseille is 31 miles from Appartement A Lambesc, while Aix-en-Provence is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse
Located in Aix-en-Provence, a 10-minute drive from the historical center and a 1-minute drive from the A51 motorway, Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse residence offers air-conditioned and soundproofed studios and apartments with a furnished balcony.Each studio and apartment at the Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse has free Wi-Fi access, a fully equipped kitchenette and satellite TV with Canal+. They also have a bathroom with a bath tub or a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area or on the terrace with views of the garden.Private underground parking is available onsite for an extra charge. The residence is 0.9 mi from the Cours Mirabeau and 1.3 mi from Aix-en-Provence Train Station. Gare d’Aix-en-Provence TGV Train station is 12 mi from the property.
- Excellent friendly staff, very clean hotel but a little dated and far from town.
- Hotel is decent. I liked Serge, a manager at reception. As for a locality, it is good from the point of view of traffic as the hotel stays just off high-way.
- I liked everything but not the price of the “petite dejuner” so expensive for what they offer.
The service was perfect!
The apartment was really big and comfortable.
The service was wonderful and fast.
- Awesome apartment, near the old city and have balcon also dining table. It was good experience.
Studios Nuitée en Provence
One of our best sellers in Aix-en-Provence! Located in Aix-en-Provence, Studio Nuitée en Provence is 3.7 mi from Cours Mirabeau. The residence offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.The accommodations is air-conditioned and comes with a terrace and a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, refrigerator and kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are offered.There is an on-site restaurant with a terrace where guests can enjoy their breakfast.Cité du Livre Library is 3.7 mi from Studio Nuitée en Provence, while Sciences Po Aix University is 3.7 mi from the property. Aix-en-Provence Train Station is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 11 mi from Nuitee en Provence. Free private parking is available.
- Great little room with everything you need. Great patio area.
- Clean, spacious apartment with kitchenette. Quiet atmosphere. It was a lovely place and wish we could find more rooms like this!
- The owner was very attentive. The place is very well thought, organised, pleasant and very clean.
- This is such a lovely apartment, very well decorated, so confortable. Also Virginie is a lovely person, always trying to make our stay as more pleasant as possible. There is a huge parking lot in front of the hotel and this helps a lot because there are no free places to park your car in the center of Aix. The distance from the center was perfect for me ‘cause I wanted a more quiet place to stay, but you must have a car otherwise it will be expensive to go back to the hotel everyday by taxi.
Virginie is a really good and hospitable person, she provided us all needed information in advance. Besides the payment was very easy and all things related to check-in/check-out were made in so elegant way that we even didn’t recognise it.
The apartment appeared to be just unbelievable cosy and comfortable, which we had seen that it was built with the big portion of love. We really enjoyed staying there and for sure would recommend to take it in there future.
Thanks a lot one more time!
La Bastide du Roy René
One of our top picks in Aix-en-Provence.La Bastide du Roy René is a renovated, 17th-century country house located next to the A8 motorway just 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Aix-en-Provence. It offers self-catering studios and apartments with free WiFi access.Each studio and apartment is equipped with a fan and a telephone. A fridge, microwave and hot plates are standard facilities in the accommodations. They all have a warm décor and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is possible every morning at La Bastide Du Roy René. After breakfast, relax on the shaded terrace in the garden.A sports complex can be found next door, where guests can enjoy tennis, climbing and boules, as well as other activities.There is a bus stop 650 feet from La Bastide du Roy René, providing direct access to the city center. The SNCF Train Station is 1.9 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- The magic feeling of beeing in one of the residence of King Renée of XIV s.
- Easy access to town-drive 5 minutes to a parking underground on the edge of the old city.
- The historic style of the building. The size of the studio and the possibiliy to have the meals outside.
Great hotel on the outskirts of Aix-en-Provence.
Nice fenced and very green territory with free parking available.
Rooms for 4 people (with mezzanine) are of decent size, with good kitchenette.
Very clean and comfortable bathrooms.
- Quite a lovely Bastide just outside Aix. Spotlessly clean room. Not excellent WiFi during our stay. Breakfast was adequate & could be made more appetizing with the addition of fruits.
Logis en terre Provençale
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and barbecue facilities, Logis en terre Provençale provides accommodations in Velaux with free WiFi and pool views. Guests can go for a swim in the private pool.The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with lake views.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 9 miles from the apartment.
- Francois was a wonderful owner, very accommodating and nice. Her home was very very nice with many flowers and trees. We had there nice and big suite with fully equipped kitchen, terrace with barbecue and seating, nice pool with sun beds and swings for our use. We can definitelly recommend this suite.. Merci beaucoup, Francois.. 🙂
- Complete studio met een prachtige tuin inclusief zwembad. Hele aardige eigenaars.
A vrai dire, tout.
L’ Accueil,l’ endroit,le confort et l’amabilité,la gentillesse de m. et Mme Pomerole.
Appartement très bien placé pour visiter la région.
Et avec 35 degrés la piscine est très appréciable le soir en rentrant.
- Een mooi en compleet appartement, als onderdeel van een mooi gelegen woning met weelderige tuin en een prachtig uitzicht. De eigenaren zijn zeer vriendelijk. Wij hebben gebruik gemaakt van de table d’hote en heerlijk en gezellig met de familie gegeten! Verder veel goede tips gekregen, zoals de bootreis vanuit l’Estaque naar de oude haven van Marseille: een echte aanrader!
Top Apartments In Saint-cannat Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!