10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Bernard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bernard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Bernard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Bernard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-bernard Burgundy:
These self-catering apartments are located in the town of Nuits Saint Georges, at the heart of the Burgundy vineyards. Vign’ Appart apartments all have free WiFi access and a wine cellar.Each apartment has a fully equipped, open-plan kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and an oven. There is a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Each apartment also includes an induction loop and an alarm for the hearing impaired.You will find a choice of restaurants within 1,650 feet of the apartment and there is also a shop selling local products on site.
- Very modern apartment on a quite street within walking distance of the center of the village. Owners are a super nice young couple. They helped use arrange a last minute wine tour that was fantastic. Free public parking just around the corner.
- Very friendly and super helpful. We had a problem with a train cancellation. Our wonderful host helped us book a rental car and helped us get on our way to Italy.
- Friendly service, beautiful and clean. Top room was just a bit hot
- Great appartment at a great location! Nice staff 😁
- We were greeted by the owner and made to feel at home. The property is very safe and in a lovely part of the village. The apartment was super clean, comfy and well equipped.
Gite du Beffroi
Located in Nuits-Saint-Georges, Gite du Beffroi has accommodations with free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Dijon is 17 miles from Gite du Beffroi. Tavaux Airport is 41 miles away.
- Our stay in the spacious room/apartment was fine. We were very pleased with the kitchen, table, bathroom and location. As a village Nuits-Saint-Georges is very pleasant. If you like wine, you are at the right spot.
Location is perfect! I like this place!
Owner works downstairs (office) and it is easy to communicate with him. We did not know that.
- le confort est très apréçiable les gens sont très chaleureux et accueillant.
- Апартаменты просторные, уютные, хорошо отапливаемые. Есть кухня, удобно готовить. Расположение – в самом центре Нуи-Сен-Жорж, для тех, кто интересуется виноделием, будет очень удобно. В остальном делать в городе и окрестностях нечего.
- L’emplacement; l’équipement et le confort de l’hébergement.
Aparthotel Adagio Access Dijon République
Located in the center of Dijon, just a 3-minute walk from the Place de la République, Aparthotel Adagio Access Dijon République offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi access throughout. The Fine Arts Museum is a 15-minute walk away.All accommodations is air-conditioned and features a living area with a TV, a desk and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The fully equipped kitchen includes a microwave, stovetop and refrigerator.You can prepare homemade meals in the studio or apartment. A buffet breakfast is also served each morning in the property’s breakfast room and children from 4 to 11 years old can enjoy it at a reduced rate. Guests can also find grocery shops and restaurants within walking distance.Classed as an eco-friendly building due to its photovoltaic roof, the aparthotel is easily accessible by public transport. The tramway and L3 bus provide direct access to Dijon Train Station, which is 1,650 feet from Dijon Congrexpo Exhibition Center. Private parking is available on site at a surcharge.
- Location is really convenient if you’re visiting the historic downtown, about 10 minutes to get to the church of Notre-Dame, and also within a walking distance to a big supermarket (and a couple of smaller ones that can get you great through your stay if you plan on eating in your room). The room itself was very comfortable, large bathroom area, good work area, and good bed (we asked for a couple of extra pillows because the ones provided were not great and they gave us them with no questions asked). The kitchen space is great for quick meals and furnished with pretty much anything you may need, though I wouldn’t venture on cooking much because of potential mess.
Clean and decent rooms
Basic breakfast but was ok
Staff was friendly and helpfull
We had a very quiet room , no sounds of neighbors.
Small dog : +11€ is correct price
Parking : + 10€ is correct price , they payed me back when my car couldn’t fit the parking entrance.
- Very good air conditioning that saved us from 35 degrees heat. Comfortable bed and a very good bathroom.
- The reception staff were very welcoming and really helpful
- This is a very good aparthotel, very friendly and helpful staff, the laundry room was an extra bonus. Great location for exploring old Dijon, we walked everywhere. There is a grocery store around the block, pharmacy on the corner, super easy access to the tram station which takes you right to the main train station.
City Loft Apparthotel
One of our top picks in Dijon.Ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian quarter, close to the Palais des Ducs, City Loft offers spectacular a view of Dijon’s rooftops.Formerly known as the Au Pauvre Diable shop, the building houses 53 nicely furnished apartments ranging from single to quadruple. Every apartment is equipped with air-conditioning, a full kitchenette with hot hobs, fridge and microwave, a safe and a television.While in Dijon, make sure you take some time to discover the city’s famous products such as its mustard, gingerbread and blackcurrant liquor. The city also houses an auditorium and a famous university.
- If you can get a room on the 3rd floor with small balcony then all is good. Nice sized room. Right next to the old town section
- Location, kitchenette, comfy bed, promise of a long hot bath
The staff was super formerly and efficient.
Great breakfast and very spacious rooms.
Loved the fact that it is situated in the heart of the City!
- Great location, large room, good breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.
- Staff were very helpful, and location is fantastic – right in the old town but also easy to find.
Odalys City Dijon Les Cordeliers
Odalys City Dijon Les Cordeliers is located in the historic center of Dijon. Set in a former cloister, the apart hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom and self-catering accommodations. Guests can relax in the garden or in the steam bath.All of the accommodations at Odalys City Dijon Les Cordeliers have a private shower room with free toiletries and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are also available.The apartments have an equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and an electric kettle. Restaurants and bars can be found within a walking distance.The property is 1,650 feet from the Palais des Ducs and Fines Arts Museum, and 0.9 mi from Dijon ville train station. Dijon Congrexpo is 0.9 mi away.
- Amazing location. Very comfy beds. It was great to have a kitchenette as well, especially because we were traveling during a national holiday.
- Breakfast is excellent, staff are polite and always willing to help. Location excellent
- It was a great location and a very nice front desk. The breakfast was good.
- I loved how it was designed and spacious it was. Considering the room size it was quite affordable as well. It’s quite close from the center of Dijon (walking distance).
- Location is good, building is very nice, service is good
One of our top picks in Dijon.L’aparthoteL LhL is located in the heart of Dijon, a 5-minute walk from the station. It offers apartment accommodations with free wired internet access and has a large garden.Each apartment includes a kitchenette with hot plates, microwave and refrigerator and a lounge/dining area. Free WiFi is also available throughout and a free laundry service, washing machines and dryers, is at your disposal.L’aparthoteL LhL serves a continental breakfast from Monday to Friday, and it can also be taken in the guest room upon request. Grocery shops, bakeries, restaurants and cinemas can be reached within walking distance.Guests of L’aparthoteL LhL can relax in the garden which is filled with many plants, flowers and trees or on the terrace. Barbecue facilities are also provided. A laundry with washing machines and clothes dryers are at your disposal on site, as well as an iron and an ironing board.L’aparthoteL LhL is 1,950 feet from Dijon Cathedral and a 10-minute walk from the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy. It is a 2-minute walk from Place Darcy and a 5-minute drive from Dijon convention center. There is a secure car park, available at a surcharge.
- Location is perfect. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. Free laundry. Nice terrace
- Great concept. A reasonable sized room with a small built in kitchen. Free use of the laundry downstairs. Close to the old city.
Big and clean room
Near the city center
Parking, good price
Great room with all amenities you need – microwave, small range, all dishes, coffee maker and kettle.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Very close to old town
- Location and kitchen. Nice closets and free laundry. The terrace was lovely too.
Medicis Home Beaune
Offering an indoor pool, an infrared sauna and a fitness room, Medicis Burgundy Home Beaune is located close to the vineyards in Beaune and provides self-catering accommodations and free WiFi access throughout. You can enjoy the garden and relax on the terrace.With a garden view, each accommodations includes air conditioning, a balcony and a seating area. Each also comes with a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and bathrobes.Complete with a dishwasher, the kitchen or kitchenette also has a microwave and a refrigerator.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. A fitness room can be found on site. The property offers free private parking on site and the Hospices de Beaune is 0.6 mi away.
- Clean and spacious accommodation. Good continental breakfast.
- Good studio apartment at a reasonable price. Walking distance from town
- English speaking receptionist was most helpful in every way: explaining map directions, insuring & following up on good quality maid service, and booking taxi to train station for our very early morning departure. She is an extremely pleasant, welcoming, and friendly person! Also, for a few euro (3 for washer & 1 for dryer) you can use the washer/dryer located on lowest floor.
- Needed a place to overnight on a car trip with the family from Provence to Paris. Beaune is a great town. Location to Beaune was good. Kitchen was decent. Entire apt was airconditioned.
- Convenient to central Beaune, once one figures out the one-way and parking. It’s essential to have a good map working for the car.
Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly
Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly offers accommodations in Dijon, 1.2 mi from Valmy Health Center. Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly features views of the garden and is 0.6 mi from Zénith de Dijon. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are featured at Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly. Other facilities at Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly include a sun terrace.Dijon Congrexpo is 1.7 mi from Appartement Le Clos De Pouilly, while Saint-Philibert Church is 2.2 mi away. Dole – Jura Airport is 28 mi from the property. A parking space is available int the private and secured car park inside the residence.
- Everything needed for a few nights stay was there. Tram stop is just around the corner and parking is super easy, free and private.
- Exellent location appartment was spacious and had everything you need. We could have stayed for a week but were trveling south, would stay again no problem. Tram just accross the road into the centre, we got off at Darcy and followed the Owl walk, which was a good way to see the centre.
- Close to tram which takes you downtown. Washing machine really helpful since we’ve had laundry from few days of travel. Dishwasher also saved us time.
- The cleanliness, the swimming pool, the space, the light, the proximity to the highway, to the big shopping center, to the tram for the city, the private parking. The bits offered to eat for the weary traveller, although breakfast was not officially included.
- The property was very well equipped, comfortable, clean and secure. The tram to the centre of Dijon was just across the road and despite being told parking in the centre would be difficult we did not find this. The small garden gave us opporunity to cook and eat outside and the quiet communal swimming pool was a bonus.
Surrounded by the vineyards of the Burgundy region, this apartment is located 9.9 mi from Beaune. Free Wi-Fi access and an LCD TV are provided, and the living room offers a view of the town hall.A microwave, fridge and hotplates feature in the kitchen at Les Charmottes. Bed linen and towels are provided and the bathroom includes a hairdryer.Nuits-Saint-Georges Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment and you can visit Dijon, located 19 mi away.
- Nous avons aimé la gentillesse et la chaleur des propriétaire, ainsi que la beauté de l’appartement
- l’appartamento è molto bello, luminoso, spazioso e dotato di tutto il necessario (compreso l’occorrente per la colazione, acqua e una bottiglia di vino di benvenuto). Padroni di casa riservati ma molto disponibili. È perfetto per visitare in giornata le mete più interessanti della Borgogna.
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil de Christine et William, la bouteille de vin de Bourgogne offerte, le frigo garni à l’arrivée pour les petits déjeuners du séjour (café, eaux minérales, jus de fruits, lait), la boulangerie à quelques pas, les indications pour rejoindre le parking gratuit derrière la MJC, la superficie de l’appartement. Et par ces grosses chaleurs la présence du ventilateur !
- Espacioso, luminoso, limpio, muy equipado, y muy amables los dueños que nos regalaron una botella de vino y compraron una plancha de ropa específicamente para nuestra estancia
- et bien l’appartement et génial propre bien située agréable pratique pour visite nuit st gorge et en suite allez visite les vignobles
L’appartement cosy is located in Nuits-Saint-Georges and offers a terrace. This apartment provides accommodations with a balcony.The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with free toiletries. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Dijon is 18 miles from the apartment, while Beaune is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Saint-bernard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!