10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Avertin Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avertin Centre is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Avertin Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Avertin Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Avertin Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-avertin Centre:
Appartement cosy et très bien situé
Appartement cozy et très bien situé is located in Saint-Avertin and offers a terrace. Guests staying at this apartment have access to free WiFi and a balcony.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher. The apartment also comes with a bathroom with a bath.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Tours Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Appartement cozy et très bien situé and Beauval Zoo is a 50-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 4.3 mi from Appartement cozy et très bien situé.
Room very nice
WIFI very good
Location very good and quiet
- Great quiet location just 5 mins drive from motorway and 5 minutes walk to supermarket.Very spacious,comfortable apartment!
- The Apartement is in a perfekt area for who wants to rest. It is quiet and it was perfectly cleaned. From the ariveltime until i left, i felt very comfortable. Everything i needed was there. WLAN is very good and fast. Hélène and Jean Baptist where the perfect Hosts. They gave me a very warm welcome and they didnˋt mention that i was 5h late! Our comunication was perfect. I found now my place to stay when i am in Tours, i felt so good that the next time i want to remain there for two nights. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
- Condominio tranquillo. Facilità di parcheggio. Possibilità di raggiungere facilmente siti di interesse
- L accueil et la disponibilité de la propriétaire , l’emplacement , appartement spacieux et lumineux
- Room very nice
Appart’City Confort Tours
Located a 10-minute drive from Tours City Center, this residence features a fitness center. Apartments include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi is available.Each apartment at Appart’City Confort Tours is equipped with a coffee maker and a telephone. All apartments include a kitchenette equipped with a fridge and microwave. A hairdryer can be provided upon request.Breakfast includes jams, pastries and hot dishes. Fruit juices and a selection of teas are served.With public parking on site, the residence is 2.5 mi from the train station. L’heure Tranquille shopping center is just 100 feet away.
- Stayed in the 2 bed apartment as have 3 small children. Was excellent, lots of space & a fridge & microwave.
Overall it’s pretty great, but maybe add a fan in the room will be great. Summer in France can be hot after being baked under the sun for so many hours.
Other than this, staff is helpful, room is clean and great price.
- It was right next to a mall we could walk to and I happen to get a free parking spot on the street right in front
- It was convenient, had secure parking, staff very helpful, the accommodation was spacious and warm
I liked the location as it was close to where I was going to work. And there is also a shopping center on the other side of the street and a tramway stop just in front of the hotel.
I also like the fact there was a kitchen corner with everything to prepare a quick meal.
Aparthotel Adagio Access Tours
The residence Aparthotel Adagio Access Tours is in the business center of Tours, between the TGV station and Palais des Congrès.The residence offers 99 spacious apartments, modern and fully equipped and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Each apartment provides you with a comfortable and practical living space.Just a few minutes by foot from shops and the city center, this location is ideal for your business trips and your family visit to the Loire Valley.
- Very close to the train station, very convienint. Nice kitchenette, 2 burner stove, microwave, small fridge.
Excelent stuff, nice room, wi-fi and internet quick and stable, very good facilities, wonderfull breakfast.
Good conditions for parking.
- Studio flat was convenient, clean and safe. Staff was helpful. Know that this is a minimalist studio with all you need. Less than 7 days, no daily service. All you need in micro kitchen area. Parking for fee was a big draw for us. It was a secure indoor place so we could enjoy the nearby shops and restaurants.
- Extremely well located in the neighborhood of the railway station.
- Cleanliness. Cooking facilities very useful for evening meal and breakfast (plenty of small supermarkets and shops in area). Comfortable beds. Plenty of towels. Secure parking.
Séjours & Affaires Tours Léonard De Vinci
One of our top picks in Tours.Tours, ‘the town with 30 markets’, will entice you with its friendliness and culinary reputation, the richness of its architectural history, the abundance of cultural activities, and the many antique shops.In the heart of the city, Séjours & Affaires Tours Léonard De Vinci is close to the central train station and the Vinci International Convention Center. You will find a warm and dynamic environment at the Leonardo da Vinci Residence, a friendly atmosphere in the new cafeteria. You will also be able to organize professional meetings with your colleagues there.
- room was clean, staff was nice. Parking is easy and secure.
- In my opinion, location is perfect, very close to main train station, but the apartment was very quiet, and we had a good rest at the night. Kitchen was well equipped, and there was a good food store not far from hotel.
Great room location, exactly what we requested.
Upper floor, quiet, view. Wow.
- Have stayed here before and there is nothing extra you would need . The apartment is very well set out and with everything you need , including a pleasant balcony.The parking is secure and you can walk into the hotel from it ,The area around is lively with restaurants etc and the tram is very close to take you just a few stops to the old city although younger people would probably walk it.
- Breakfast was good and all the employes of the hotel were really helpful.
Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres
One of our best sellers in Tours! Offering a fitness center, Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres offers self-catering accommodations just 0.6 mi from Basilica of St. Martin and 1.1 mi from Vinci International Congress Center. Free WiFi access is available on site.Each apartment at Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres features a TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Tours Station (1.1 mi) and Place Plumereau (2,950 feet). Tours Loire Valley Airport is located 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Apart-hotel near the city-center of Tour. Not in the downtown but still close and accessible on foot (10-15 minutes walk). Good location, the building interiors are a bit hospital-like, but the room was huge, clean, comfortable and had a balcony of a surface comparable with the room. Good choice for a family stay. Internal parking is 5€/night though nearby streets are free as well as a couple of parking areas just nearby, so it seems like not a problem. Kitchen was quite well equipped with a lot of dishes, spoons, forks, pans, strainer etc, which is quite rare in aparthotels.
- The security, I would like to mention Anne in the reception was amazing she helped us a lot with everything including a missing baggage from airfrance
- A clean and efficient place to stay with a big super market and river close to the hotel. The little kitchenette is wonderful, since I don’t ahve to eat out every meal.
- My out-of-hours arrival late on a Sunday was extremely well dealt with (my key in a box to which I was sent the code early the same day).
- Good location and the supermarket just next to it. Friendly stuffs.
Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor
One of our top picks in Tours.Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor is located in Tours, 1,150 feet from Vinci International Congress Center. Basilica of Saint Martin is 0.9 mi from the property. Free WiFi is available.The accommodations features a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. Towels and bed linen are provided.Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor also includes a fitness center. Beauty treatments are available in the comfort of your room upon request, for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is served every day at the property at an extra cost.Cathedrale St-Gatien is 0.6 mi from Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor, while Place Plumereau is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 3.8 mi from Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor.
- Central location. Apartment style accommodation so able to make drinks etc.
- Great location & beautiful room! Loved the kitchen space!
The hotel is super close to the train station, and the room came with a kitchenette, fridge, coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
They also have 2 washing machines and 2 driers (4 and 2 euros each) which is pretty useful. You can buy detergent for 1 euro too.
close to Gare
everything i need
value for the money
This apt hotel was perfect location.
Very comfortable stayed for 2days.
Les Agapanthes La Riche
Located in La Riche, Les Agapanthes offers a self-catering apartment just 1.9 mi from the center of Tours. It offers free Wi-Fi and a washing machine. Guests have access to a shared terrace.This 2-bedroom apartment has a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower, and bed linen and towels are supplied on arrival.Guests are able to prepare their own meals in the kitchenette, which is equipped with a stove, a dishwasher and a microwave. Kitchenware and a coffee machine are also provided.This property is an 8-minute walk from the Château du Plessis-lès-Tours and the Botanical Gardens. Free public parking is available on site.
- The room is spacious and nicely equipped from kitchenware to cleaning items.
- appartement spacieux , propre , bien situé car juste à 20 mn à pied du centre de tours . Très bien accueilli par le propriétaire , qui a pris le temps de discuter avec nous et de nous conseiller sur les endroits à visiter .
- à proximité du centre ville tout en étant reculé pour un maximum de calme. le jardin est un plus. La veranda est le bon compromis quand le temps n’est pas de la partie
- Surface des locaux satisfaisante et accueil sympathique… merci pour la bouteille à l’arrivée.
les adresses données par notre hôte
possibilité de garer la voiture dans un endroit clos
faciliter d’accès au centre
tres bien chauffé
Featuring garden views, christine is located in Tours, 0.7 mi from Vinci International Congress Center. The accommodations is 1.1 mi from the Hotel Goüin Museum.The apartment is equipped with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette that provides guests with a microwave and a toaster. The apartment also provides a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Basilica of Saint Martin is 1.2 mi from the apartment, while Les Halles de Tours Market is 1.3 mi from the property. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 3.1 mi away.
- Very bright and clean. Wash machine was nice. We did not cook but that would be useful.
- Accueil, propreté, flexibilité de l’arrivée, calme.
- La surface du logement et les équipements. Les ingrédients pour la cuisine étaient présents.
- L’accueil chaleureux ,gentillesse tout y ait.Equipement excellent manque la clim surtout en temps de canicule.Mais très bien placé.
- La propreté des lieux et la sympathie de l accueil
Les Agapanthes Site de Fondettes
Les Agapanthes Site de Fondettes is located in Fondettes, just 2.5 mi from Tours and offers self-catering accommodations with terrace set in a garden. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided on site.The studio features a seating area with sofa and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower and hairdryer. There is a terrace opening onto the garden. Bed linen and towels are supplied on arrival.The studio’s kitchenette is equipped with microwave and electric hobs for the preparation of home-cooked meals. A variety of restaurants and supermarkets can be found in Tours.Guests can go hiking and cycling along the Loire River, just a 2-minute walk away from the studio. Tours Train Station is located 3.7 mi away. Guests can also drive 18 mi to Château d’Amboise.
- Nice residential location and very functional studio made this a pleasant stay. Even though this studio is small it had everything needed including a washing machine. This clean, comfortable space with an outside patio was perfect for what we needed. Thank you to the friendly owners we would stay here again!
- Very welcoming hosts. Thank you for such a lovely stay in this little studio with a big garden and lovely view. Happy to be close to beach and at the same time to visit Tours every evening.
Lieu calme, jolie vue. fonctionnel.
Idéalement situé pour visiter la Tourainne et ses châteaux
Accueil chaleureux, petites attentions de la part des propriétaires, toujours à l’écoute pour répondre à nos questions.
Appartement suffisant et bien équipé. Environnement calme donc appréciable.
propriétaire très sympathique. Le logement est très sympa et pratique. Bien équipé, propre. Bonne literie.
Attention cependant à la salle de bain assez étroite.
Sinon rien à reprocher !
Located in the center of Tours, Baccarat apartment is a 13-minute walk from Tours Cathedral and 1,000 feet from Vinci International Congress Center. Free WiFi is provided.The apartment features a seating area with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and towels.There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and oven. A fridge, a stove and kitchenware area also available.Tours Train Station, 500 feet away, provides direct access to Paris. This property is 2,650 feet from the Fine Arts Museum and 3.7 mi from Tours Val de Loire Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
- Расположение – центр города. Собственная парковка.
Très bon accueil.
Idéalement placé, 10 minutes du centre ville à pieds.
Place parking privée en sous sol
Excellent rapport qualité /prix.
- L’appartamento si trova al centro della cittadina. ottimo punto di partenza per visitare i castelli della Loira. Comodo anche per visitare la stessa Tours, che è deliziosa, e a poca distanza dal centro storico e da ogni comodità. E’ pulito, dotato di tutto il necessario per il soggiorno in appartamento, il wi fi funziona perfettamente ed è dotato di una lavatrice che è molto comoda per viaggi che durano una decina di giorni. Il parcheggio per la macchina all’interno del condominio è estremamante comodo. La proprietaria è gentilissima e disponibile per qualsiasi necessità.
El dueño encantador y muy dispuesto a ayudarnos.
- la soluzione ottimale per poter soggiornare qualche giorno in questa meravigliosa zona (in bici dopo 25 km di ciclabile si arriva a Villandry ed è spettacolare!!)Il proprietario e la moglie molto piacevoli e gentili, disponibilissimi!!a due passi dal centro e dai ristoranti. Quartiere tranquillo con supermercato. L’appartamento ha proprio tutto, non manca nulla ed è spazioso per 4 persone
Top Apartments In Saint-avertin Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Avertin Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!