10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-aunès Languedoc-roussillon:
Lagrange Aparthotel Montpellier Millénaire
One of our top picks in Montpellier.Located in Montpellier’s Millénaire district, Lagrange Aparthotel Montpellier Millénaire offers self-catering accommodations a 2-minute walk from the Chateau de Flaugergues and a 15-minute walk from Zénith Sud Concert Hall. It offers a heated outdoor pool with integrated hot tub, open from April to October, hammam and sauna as well as a restaurant. Private indoor parking is available.Featuring free WiFi, the air-conditioned studios and apartments have a balcony or terrace. The fully equipped kitchens offer a refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher. The bathroom comes with a bath. Shared laundry facilities including a tumble dryer are available.Buffet breakfast is served every morning and vending machines are available on site.Lagrange Aparthotel Montpellier Millénaire provides an outdoor terrace and a fitness room. Massages can be provided on site upon prior reservation and at an extra cost.Lagrange Aparthotel Montpellier Millénaire is a 10-minute drive from both Montpellier city center and Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport. Palavas-les-Flots Beach is 8.1 mi away.
Breakfast was fair, but one must book it one day in advance.
Rooms are large.
Room & facilities were excellent. Restaurant was fantastic. Staff was were helpful. Services were great. Location was quite. Great for visiting out of town locations (Nimes, Pont de Gard, etc).
15 min walk to the tram for a 20 min trip into the center of town.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff; facilities and generally pleasing environment
- The staff were amazing! They were flexible and took great care of us when we asked for a late checkout and then decided to stay an extra night.
- Very comfy, good size of room, friendly staff, new and modern hotel.
- Breakfast was fair, but one must book it one day in advance.
Appart’City Confort Montpellier Millénaire
Appart’City Confort Montpellier Millénaire is located in the city of Montpellier, 2.5 mi from Place de la Comédie and 9.3 mi from the beach of Palavas-les-Flots. Its apartments feature a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Free WiFi is provided.All of the apartments are decorated in an elegant style. The bathrooms are fitted with a bath and provide a hairdryer. The kitchenette offers a refrigerator and hot plates.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. Croissants are provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea.The residence is located 2.5 mi from Montpellier Train Station and 5 mi from Montpellier Airport. A private car park is available on site at additional cost.
The staff is very friendly and helpful 🙂
The room is big with a little kitchen where you can find everything to cook some meals during your stay.
The bed is big and comfy and the room itself is very big what makes you feel very comfortable 🙂
- A very economical hotel. Not much to tell about it. Anyone who is looking for a business hotel to stay can definitely go to this hotel. Basic amenities. Food was just about available during breakfast.
- Clean bedding, convenience of having larger space.
Room generally nice.
Comfortable king bed.
Big bathroom with all facilities.
- comfy, air conditioned room, nice and clean, bathroom had a bath, which was nice.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful 🙂
Résidence Les Jardins de Massane
Located 11 mi from Montpellier, this residence features self-catering studios and apartments, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa. A business center and a golf course are also available on site.All with a balcony, the air-conditioned apartments and studios at Résidence Les Jardins de Massane have a living room including a sofa bed, free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV. The fully equipped kitchen is complete with microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker and dishwasher.Le 360 restaurant serves local dishes that can be taken on the terrace looking onto the residence’s golf course. You can sample the best wines of the region and go shopping in our on-site wine cellars.The spa includes a hot tub and hammam and massages can be requested at a surcharge. For sports lovers, a tennis court is available.La Grande Motte beach is a 20-minute drive and Camargue Nature Park is 1 hour by car. Nîmes is 28 mi away and Montpellier’s Airport is a 17-minute drive.
- La piscine extérieure, l’appartement, le personnel
- La tranquillité de la résidence, c’était une vrai havre de paix
Le calme était appréciable.
Appartement pas chaud du tout malgré la canicule.
- Appartement spacieux et bien équipé (frigo dont freezer + grand congélateur + four + micro-ondes + grille pain). une climatisation par pièce réglable indépendamment (par une seule télécommande).
La situation sur le golf
Le surclassement avec 2 chambres
Citadines Antigone Montpellier
One of our top picks in Montpellier.Featuring a garden, Citadines Antigone Montpellier is located in the heart of the Antigone district, only a few minutes’ walk from the historical center of Montpellier. Place de la Comédie is 10 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is provided.This Citadines Apart’hotel offers spacious air-conditioned apartments that are equipped with a telephone and satellite TV. The fully equipped kitchenette includes a microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and electric kettle.The property also offers grocery delivery.Stade Yves-du-Manoir is 2.3 mi from Citadines Antigone and Zenith Sud Montpellier is 1.4 mi. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 3.7 mi from the property. A shuttle to the airport is available 1,000 feet from Citadines Antigone Montpellier.
Overall, we were very happy with this hotel. Our room had everything we needed, was more spacious than expected or reviewed, was very clean, quiet, and the bonus was being on the corner with a balcony. The hotel is in a great location, and the staff were helpful and friendly. Their level of English was very good. The 10 Euros breakfast was very good value for money. On the first morning we went looking for a nearby cafe to have breakfast but none were open at that time so we ended up back at the hotel for breakfast. The coffee machine makes great coffee and is free and available 24/7.
We loved Montpellier! It has a very rich history, AMAZING architecture (historic and modern) and there’s so much to see and do. All this was quite unexpected. We can see why it is one of France’s fastest growing cities.
- Very clean and very well appointed kitchen corner for a short rental apartment. Small market in front of apartment (open Sunday morning) and a small epicerie at the back, in the pedestrian Antigone area directly accessible from the back garden. A bit further (10 minutes walk), the huge Polygone mall with a Monoprix supermarket open till 20:00. Ligne 1 of tram stopping just in front of hotel door, excellent for going to St Roch train station (3 stops) and the northern university area, or the southern beaches (need to change in Place de France to catch bus 106 to Carnon-plages). Can also walk in 20 minutes though the Polygone to Place de la Comedie and all the big predestrian area of the old town. Top central position and extremely convenient, with nice , helpful people at the reception. Had an excellent 3 night stay, to explore a bit of Montpellier with daughter who might take a university course there.
- Quite decent location to a charming markt where we could buy food. The room was spacious, but it was painfully obvious that it could do with a spot of renovation. It was however very clean and the staff was competent and kind.
- Very convenient place. The tram stops in front of this hotel and we can go to the city center easily. Also they have private parking space which is quite important when travelling by car. All Staff are very friendly and professional. If I visit next time Montpellier, then I would choose the same hotel.
- Very close to the tram station connected to the distant areas of the town, but at the same time within the short walking distance to the shopping mall, city center or the river. Room is comfortable, nicely decorated and a good choice if you want to combine eating in the restaurants and at home since there is a small, but equipped kitchen in the room.
- Overall, we were very happy with this hotel. Our room had everything we needed, was more spacious than expected or reviewed, was very clean, quiet, and the bonus was being on the corner with a balcony. The hotel is in a great location, and the staff were helpful and friendly. Their level of English was very good. The 10 Euros breakfast was very good value for money. On the first morning we went looking for a nearby cafe to have breakfast but none were open at that time so we ended up back at the hotel for breakfast. The coffee machine makes great coffee and is free and available 24/7.
Madame Vacances Residence Les Consuls de la Mer
Residence Les Consuls de la Mer is located a 10-minute tram ride from central Montpellier and a 20-minute ride from the beach. It offers fully-equipped studios and apartments with free Wi-Fi internet access.Apartments at The Madame Vacances Residence Les Consuls de la Mer are equipped with satellite TV, an private bathroom and an equipped kitchenette with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Some apartments feature a balcony with a view over Montpellier.The residence serves a buffet breakfast daily. Additional facilities include free use of the rooftop swimming pool and terrace.The tram stop Moulares is located in front of the residence and Montpellier Train Station is 1.2 mi away. Montpellier’s Antigone quarter is a 15-minute walk from the residence and the Place de la Comédie a 20-minute walk.
- Great location, very friendly staff, large rooms in an historic building. Great value!
- Location opposite the Hotel De Ville with a tram stop directly outside a 15minute walk into the centre
- The room and bathroom was clean and the bed comfortable. There was a Laundromat on the street, right downstairs making it very easy to wash the dirty clothes I had piling up in my suitcase. It was a busy street corner with a tramstop, but the location was fairly convenient.
- Location is very good.. Overseeing the canal. Also easier to reach the beach with tram station in front of hotel
- Very nice location with train station beside hotel.
Appart’City Confort Montpellier Ovalie I
One of our top picks in Montpellier.Located 1.9 mi from the historic center in Montpellier, this residence is a 20-minute drive from the Mediterranean beaches. Free WiFi and private indoor or outdoor parking are provided. The property is 3.1 mi from Place de la Comédie and Opéra Comédie and Montpellier Train Station is 2.5 mi away.All air-conditioned studios feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each studio has a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Private bathrooms are fitted with a bath and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every day and includes pastries, jams, fresh fruits and hot drinks. Le Borgia restaurant, open from Monday to Friday, proposes Mediterranean specialties for lunch and dinner and guests can also dine on the shaded terrace at Appart’City Confort Montpellier Ovalie I.Complexe Yves du Manoir Rugby Stadium is just a 2-minute walk from the Appart’City Confort Montpellier Ovalie I. Montpellier Méditerranée Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- I did not like nothing the staff so rude even the manager in charge Julia donot respect the customer and act like the boss.
- I donot liked any room not fit what i paid and not same the photos which showed.
- A big room in a hotel located in a busy area. Comfortable starting point to other attractions nearby. We spent just 1 night, did not use all the facilities, but room and beds were comfortable – furniture etc. in standard quality, no luxury but for that price you cannot expect that.
- rooms comfortable great location for rugby trip. breakfast great most staff helpful the location has facilitys close by there is leisure complex madonalds and two supermarkets and a sports shop across the road close by there is outstanding bakery just 5 min from hotel and a mile from city centre
- hotel great staff exelant breakfast great location for the rugby trip planned rooms very good you have a lot of off site facillitys to choose from across the the road you have two super markets a leisure complex mcdonalds sports shop a bank just down the road a bout five min walk you have a fabulous bakery and only just over a mile to the city centre
Odalys City Montpellier Les Occitanes
One of our top picks in Montpellier.Located in the historic center and in front of the train station, Odalys City Montpellier Les Occitanes will provide you with free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms have a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. A TV with Canal + channel included, is provided as well.The apartments have an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave and electric kettle. Restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.The property is 1.7 mi from Stade Yves-du-Manoir and 2 mi from Zénith Sud. Palais des congres Le Corum is 0.6 mi away. A paid parking can be found 1,000 feet from the property.
- Location. It was right across from the train station.
- Kind and helpful staff. My room was a spacious suite, which was a nice surprise. Very convenient location by train station and tramway stop.
- Kitchenette in room, CNBC Europe channel available, bathtub configuration
The front desk staff was wonderful, very helpful, cheerful, patient & thoughtful. The rooms were attractive.
Everyone extended themselves to improve everything that it was possible to improve.
- Location very close to gate Gare Saint Roche railway if you travel by train
Studio d’Hôtes les Libellules
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d’hôtes les libellules is located in Castelnau-le-Lez near the Clinique du Parc, 1.5 mi from Montpellier Zoo and 1,650 feet from Jacou Tram Stop. There is a free seasonal outdoor pool available for guests.The apartment is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave oven, Nespresso coffee machine and kettle. The price includes bed linen and towels.A fitness room is available to guests. Maison d’hôtes les libellules also offers a terrace with sun loungers. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 5.6 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful setting, easy access by car, clean, large window door to the garden; Maude, the host was very nice and courteous and her breakfast was nicely prepared and presented and could have fed many. Overall, an excellent stay that I can recommend to any one.
- Clean, smart comfortable place with an engaging cooperative host
- Maud was extremely accommodating! We left a few clothes in a drawer and she contacted us via email to see what she could do to get them to us before we left France. We gave her an address where we were staying for a week and she not only got them mailed to us, she contacted the owner of the place we were staying to ensure they knew to watch for our parcel. Maud certainly went beyond what was necessary to help us out!
- Very nice studio in a peaceful location.Welcoming owner who obviously takes pride in her property.Would love to stay again when I am in the area.
The place situates near the 2nd tram station about 10 minutes walk and has fairly good access road networks.
The madam is a very thoughtful woman and shows us warm hospitality.
Residence De Tourisme Cote Green
Set 6.2 mi from Montpellier city center, this residence is located in Juvignac, just 11 mi from the Mediterranean Sea. On-site facilities include a heated swimming pool and a fitness center.Résidence Côté Green offers apartments and studios with a living area. Some of them also have a private terrace, which is furnished with chairs and tables.Guests can use the cooking facilities in their kitchenette to prepare meals. The shops are located 2.5 mi away.WiFi is available at an extra cost, while private parking is free on site. The property is less than 1.9 mi from tram stops and 0.9 mi from Mosson Stadium. Other local attractions include the medieval town of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert and the fishing port of Sète, 22 mi away.
Great apart hotel on the outskirts of Montpellier, just next to a golf course.
I arrived later and was offered a stay on the golf course hotel property, rather than at the apartments that they manage a bit further away.
Parking on the property site for free.
- Couldn’t say – all in all not a place to stay. Out of the way, no service but lots of dirt everywhere (hallway, outside the building, room) no one to turn to – just a no go. And most of all – where do the 4 stars rateing come from.
- Amazing hotel which is part of the golf resort, helpful staff we will be heading back again in a month or so!
- The apartment was well situated. Clean well equipped.
This is the very beautiful place and the hotel ! Very nice and big appartements , bathroom, kitchen.
Nobody bothered me with any questions. A wonderfull park , river Mosson and hills near the hotel . Tramway stations are also close enough.
- Great apart hotel on the outskirts of Montpellier, just next to a golf course.
Vacancéole – Le Terral – Montpellier Sud
One of our top picks in Saint-Jean-de-Védas.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, Vacancéole – Le Terral offers self-catering accommodations. This property also offers access to the Turkish bath and the sauna for an additional charge.All studios and apartments offer a seating area and a complete bathroom with shower and toilet. The property offers a laundry service and free WiFi throughout.Each accommodations has a fully equipped kitchenette with oven, stove and microwave. Grocery deliveries can be arranged upon request and restaurants and shops can be found within walking distance.The property is 5 mi from Montpellier city center, 5.6 mi from the beach and 11 mi from Zénith Sud. Free parking is possible on site.
Easy access to Tram Station and shopping at Carrefour Hypermarket.
Having the Fridge. Shower was good. Heated Towel rail. Bed was comfortable.
The Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Receptionist had a lovely smile. If it wasn’t raining, pool looked like it would be lovely.
- Not much really. I wouldn´t recomend the place and I will never book again.
- It’s OK for a base while exploring the city. There is a pool though I never used it.
- Easy access to Tram Station and shopping at Carrefour Hypermarket.
Top Apartments In Saint-aunès Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Aunès Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!