10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy:
Moulin du Hamelet
Located in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie, 1.9 mi from the beach, Moulin du Hamelet offers self-catering accommodations, free Wi-Fi throughout, and free private parking.The apartments have a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. They also feature a private bathroom, and some apartments have a balcony.The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dining area, microwave and a refrigerator. An electric kettle is also provided, and guests have access to a shared washing machine and clothes dryer.Moulin du Hamelet is 1.9 mi from Dieppe Train Station, and there are a supermarket and restaurant 1.2 mi away.
- Peacefull, a lot of space in the appartment, nice location and garden. And above all a very friendly host who was very helpfull and gave great tips for visiting the surroundings. We would stay here again.
- We liked everything, from the easy access to our hostess’ smile and eagerness to help us out (Thank you again Clothilde!). The flat was bigger than expected, very clean, very nice bathroom and kitchen, large bedroom with big comfortable bed. We had a super cosy dinner table for two and an extremely comfortable sofa for lounging or tv watching. There was double glass on all the windows which made it a calm stay (which was exactly what we were looking for). We also had the luxury of having the only flat with a balcony. Also, the garden was big, with lounge possibilities. The house is huge and was a watermill factory. The watermill itself is still there and adds to the charm. The chickens and cats add to the countryside charm. While we were staying, it seemed there was an unwritten rule that whilst in the garden or the house, you didn’t make noise so the other guests would not be disturbed. All in all, it was the perfect romantic getaway; we will certain go back!
- The hosts was lovely and very helpful.. Location was beautiful…
- quiet location, but close to coast and Dieppe. Several large supermarkets around Dieppe, and a lovely patisserie on way to property. Nice walking area.
The Moulin du Hamelet was a small part of French paradise. Location is far away from noisy big cities, very silent and spectacular country side with own water mill and beautiful garden! The owner was a great lady. Her hospitality was excellent! 7 days staying in XI century building was like a fairy story! The fully furnished apartment there was very comfortable!
Thank you very very much from Siberians!
Le Chanzy is located in Dieppe, a 20-minute walk from Dieppe Casino and 2.1 miles from Dieppe Ferry Terminal, in an area where fishing can be enjoyed. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen and a balcony.The apartment consists of 1 bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Chateau Musee de Dieppe is a 16-minute walk from the apartment, while Dieppe Port is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 72 miles from the property.
- The apartment was great – very large and smart, and the balcony was lovely to sit at during the evening. Check in and out was very easy too, and the bed was very comfortable.
- Location near the harbour: 10 minutes by car. Plenty of parking for my car.
- Le Chanzy was easy to find, park outside and great place to stay when arriving on a late ferry as so close to the port. Simply decorated, clean and uncluttered. Balcony was lovely. It was good to have a toilet separate from bathroom, although you do need to go through the bedroom to access it. Need to walk upstairs.
- Nice flat good kitchen with good selection of equipment there was salt oil etc available
- Very handy for the ferry. Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, market and sea front. Comfortable beds. Nice balcony.
Appartements entre Terre et Mer
Located 150 feet from the marina, between the beach and the pedestrian streets, Appartements entre Terre de Mer offers apartments with a flat-screen TV and an equipped kitchen. Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas.The kitchens in each accommodations are fully equipped with a coffee machine, a toaster and an electric kettle. Shops, restaurants and even a casino can be found within a walking distance.It is located 0.6 mi from Dieppe Train Station and 1.6 mi from Dieppe-Pourville Golf Club. There is a public car park at a location nearby, available at an additional cost.
Clean, tidy, good location, easy to access, outside/garden area also clean and tidy. Bed was fairly comfortable.
All around nice accommodation.
- Great location and a great price. There’s a courtyard that we used to keep our bikes in. A great communal space and pleasant basic rooms. Spot on.
- felt as if the appartement had not been used for a long time – did not feel very clean. Would be good for that price if the beds had been made!!! Very dark and not very welcoming – happy only there for one night.
- Die Lage der Unterkunft ist zental gelegen! Strand,Stadt,Hafen sind in wenigen Minuten zu Fuß erreichbar.
- Un escalier en bois conduit au logement situé au troisième étage d’une maison de ville, sise dans une rue du centre-ville, rue relativement calme mais pas très propre. A deux pas de la plage.
- Clean, tidy, good location, easy to access, outside/garden area also clean and tidy. Bed was fairly comfortable.
Le Studio Du Bout Du Quai
Le Studio Du Bout Du Quai in Dieppe has accommodations with free WiFi, an 18-minute walk from Dieppe Casino, 1.8 miles from Dieppe Ferry Terminal and an 18-minute walk from Chateau Musee de Dieppe. This property is one mile from Dieppe Port.The apartment includes a kitchenette with an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. The bathroom has a shower, while free toiletries and a hair dryer are also provided.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help.Church of Notre-Dame de Bonsecours is 2.1 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 74 miles from the property.
- Location. Sofa bed surprisingly comfortable. Top bunk difficult to get into. Missed that on room description (was it mentioned?). In view of heatwave, host could have provided a fan.
- Lovely view of the harbour and a superb location for town and beach
- Great proximity to the ferry port. Very comfortable for an overnight stay.
- Location was particularly good, the apartment was well equipped and clean with a lovely view.
- It was fine. Good location and warm n cosy. Wifi fine shower fine and the flat was clean.
Set on the beachfront, Le Normandy offers a self-catering apartment in Pourville-sur-Mer with furnished terraces and sea views.Located on the ground floor, apartment Le Normandy 2 features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, each equipped with a bathtub. This apartment features a kitchen which is equipped with a stove, a microwave oven and a refrigerator. A dishwasher, toaster and a coffee machine are also available for guests’ use.A WiFi connection is available in this apartment and a lounge with a flat-screen TV is also provided.Local activities include swimming, golfing, cycling and horse riding. Dieppe is 14 minutes’ drive from Le Normandy and Rouen is 52 minutes’ drive away. Dieppe Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property.
he very friendly host and reception was very good. Impeccable cleaning. Comfortable beds. Well-equipped kitchen with access to the terrace overlooking the sea.
Parking is very accessible
– Accueil chaleureux et irréprochable. Bons conseils pour les restaurants.
– Bel appartement spacieux et bien conçu face à la mer, avec une jolie terrasse équipée
– Équipements impeccables, bonne literie
Parfait pour une famille ou entre amis (3 chambres) mais aussi pour deux!
Nous y retournerons!
- Superbe appartement, bien équipé et agencé. Propriétaires très sympathiques et attentionnés.
La localisation avec vu sur mer
La décoration sobre et chic
La qualité des équipements
Que du bonheur pour mon séjour dédié à l’écriture
Une des meilleures adresses
Je recommande vivement !!
Près de la mer et de la promenade le long de la plage
Salon confortable avec cuisine pratique
Propriétaires ayant offert une bouteille de champagne pour s’excuser du retard et oubli de Check-in
- he very friendly host and reception was very good. Impeccable cleaning. Comfortable beds. Well-equipped kitchen with access to the terrace overlooking the sea.
Dieppe Coeur de Ville
One of our top picks in Dieppe.Featuring garden views, Dieppe Coeur de Ville has accommodations with a terrace and a patio, around an 11-minute walk from Dieppe Casino. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a hair dryer, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include German, English, French and Dutch.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 2.1 miles from the apartment. Le Touquet Airport is 74 miles from the property.
- We loved the apartment, it was charming. The beds were comfortable ad the kitchen was well appointed. The children loved the mezzanine bed and i loved the huge bath tub! The location was fantastic, everything was spotless and well maintained. The key code system made it simple to check in. This really is a gem and we will definitely be booking again.
- It was easy to find and a ten minute drive in central Reims. The rooms were larger than expected given the price that we paid. The room was clean with tea making facilities and plenty of towels.
- Great little place to stay.. Very quirky. Great location right in the centre of Dieppe. Would definitely stay again and even though we only communicated via text message the host was very friendly. Had everything we needed.
- Lovely central position for a weekend stay, near the market and not far from the beach. Quirky apartment with all the essentials. Doors are code locked so no need to worry about losing keys. The owner is readily contactable by phone, speaks excellent English and is extremely helpful.
- Lovely quiet location in the city centre. Comfortable and clean with a very helpful apartment manual explaining how to enter the apartment and facilities.
Appartement Design Dieppe
Located in the city center and featuring free WiFi, Appartement Design Dieppe offers smoking free accommodations in Dieppe. Dieppe Casino is 1,950 feet from the property.Featuring parquet floors, each apartment features an equipped kitchen, a dining area and a living area equipped with flat-screen TV. All apartment come with a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower, hairdryer and toilet.Dieppe Train Station is 1,650 feet from Appartement Design Dieppe, while Chateau de Dieppe is 2,150 feet away from the property. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Dieppe has magnificent views. Plenty of shops and restaurants to suit your taste.
Tidy and cozy room
Free tea, coffee
Big variety of dishes(tableware)
- Location was fab & the apartment was modern, clean & very well done for the space it had. The host was also very accommodating & friendly.
- There is an secure area downstairs we left our bicycles in – this wasn’t advertised. If you are doing the Avenue Verte this is great. Consider this property if taking bicycles
- Quiet location near the center of the town. Friendly host.
HomeStudio73 is a 2-bedroom apartment located on the Pollet’s Peninsula. Located within walking distance from the local harbor, the sea and the city center, the apartment offers a view of the river.Accessible by a staircase, the accommodations features a TV and a seating area. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.There is an equipped kitchen with a microwave, a coffee machine and an oven. Restaurants and bars can be found within a walking distance.The property is 1,950 feet from Train Station of Dieppe and 2,650 feet from Dieppe’s Casino. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is located 56 mi away.
- Amazing little apartment, excellent location and very, very comfortable. I almost wanted to stay and live there myself.
- Liked the location and the property overall. also liked the ‘character’ staircase.
- Once you are in the appartment it is spaceous and nice.
- Very bright and airy apartment. Lovely view from window. Location is great
- Le studio est bien aménagé.bien situé pour aller en centre ville..
Le Kaleho, grand Duplex Cosy au coeur de Dieppe
Located on the third floor and set 1,000 feet from Dieppe Casino in Dieppe, this apartment features a small balcony with city views. Kaleho is 1,800 feet from Les Bains Water Sports Center and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. The property is 150 feet from a pedestrian street famous for its shops and market.Accessed by stairs, this apartment has a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath. Beds are made for your arrival.A high chair, a folding baby cot with a mattress, a baby bouncer chair, a stroller, a baby bath chair, a step stool, and a baby potty training seat can be requested.The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing. Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 0.8 mi from Le Kaleho, while Chateau Musee de Dieppe is 1,300 feet from the property. Dieppe train station is 1,800 feet away. You can engage in various activities, such as diving and cycling.
- Games and books available for the kids. Quiet area, close to shops and sights.
- Location was great, we loved how close we were to the shops and all the attractions. Apartment had everything we needed (apart from comment below). Aline lovely and helpful when we finally got access to the apartment.
- Nice, spacious flat with everything we needed, in a great location near the market, the Main Street, the restaurants, the beach and the train station. The flat was well furnished, and light. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet at night. Above all, the host, Aline, was so helpful and friendly!
- Hosts were very flexible with check out times on day of departure, apartment was very good and had everything needed and everything was easy to use. Location was really good in centre of town. Apartment had lovely chill out vibe to it.
- warm comfy flat .with everything one needs although we slept and had a wash so we did not really use it .much better inside than the external street suggests !
Le Gallion offers pet-friendly accommodations in Dieppe, 2,300 feet from Dieppe Casino and the Thalasso. The unit is also 2,300 feet from Dieppe Ferry Terminal. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. A TV with cable channels is provided.Dieppe Hospital is 0.7 mi from Le Gallion, while Church of Noter-Dame de Bonsecours is 1,950 feet from the property. The Train Station is 2,650 feet away.
- Excellent location overlooking the Quay above a restaurant run by our host. We had a lovely meal there.
- Location of apartment was perfect. Linens and towels were clean. Large bed was pretty comfortable.
- The size of the room, the view, the bed was very comfortable
- Lovely well proportioned flat in a great location recently modernised to modern taste, very warm and cozy and reasonable comfortable . Restaurant below was fabulous,great food and pleasant hosts
- Nice self contained newly furnished studio overlooking port. Warm host great location.
Top Apartments In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!