10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy:
Gîte Le Chat Chez Qui J’habite
This Normand manor is 2,950 feet from the center of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer and 1.2 mi from the sea. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Free parking is available on site.With garden views, Gîte Le Chat Chez Qui J’habite offers 3 colorful bedrooms. They feature a seating area, and a bathroom with free toiletries, a shower and a bathrobe.The open-plan kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a stove. It also includes a dishwasher, a fridge and kitchenware. An electric kettle is also available.Gîte Le Chat Chez Qui J’habite includes 2 tennis courts and a flowered garden with sculptures. Guests have access to a hot tub and a steam bath at an extra cost. Painting courses can be requested.
No reviews yet.
Les Lodges de la Villa Quartz
Les Lodges de la Villa Quartz is 2.5 mi from the center of Varengeville-sur-Mer and 800 feet from the beach. It offers self-catering apartments with sea views, a modern-style décor and a furnished terrace. This property has a seasonal outdoor pool accessible at a surcharge.Each apartment has a garden, a private entrance and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a DVD player. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and a shower.A kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven is available in each apartment. There is also a stove, a toaster and a coffee machine.This property is 3.7 mi from Dieppe and 1.9 mi from Dieppe Pourville Golf Club. Free private parking is available on site. Internet access is provided at an extra cost.
Hidden and quiet place, with great sea view
Easy to pickup keys
Really felt like home
2 nice bedrooms
Great living room with kitchen
Nice terrasse with chairs and magnificent seaview
Woke up late the last day, no problem
In the quartz apartment
- The owners were absolutely delightful and very much the perfect hosts. We will certainly book the property again when travelling in the area and tell others how good it is!
- The location was very picturesque, if a little difficult to get to once you turn off the main road. The two owners are charming and obliging.
- Le petit jardin à l’arrière, la vue magnifique, le jardin et les plantes autour du lodge.
- Tout etait parfait : l’acceuil tres sympathique; le confort contemporain des lodges, la vue magnifique… a recommander vivement! Nous y reviendrons … pour profiter de la terrasse et de la piscine !
- Hidden and quiet place, with great sea view
La Villa Marguerite
This renovated villa from the 19th century is set in a 6562 ft² park and is 1,950 feet from the sea. It includes 2 apartments and a house, all of them with a sea view. Dieppe is 4 mi away.La Villa Marguerite offers 2 spacious apartments, one of which has a private terrace. Each one includes free Wi-Fi access, a DVD player and an iPod docking station in the lounge.Lunch and dinner can be prepared in your apartment’s kitchen. All kitchens have hotplates and a microwave, while 1 apartment also has an oven.Free private parking is available on site and the A29 motorway is a 30-minute drive away. Local activities include walking in the countryside and Dieppe Pourville Club is 2.5 mi away.
- Lage und Blick auf die Bucht und das Meer sind prima. Schöne alte Villa (Auffrischung nötig). Vermieterin sehr nett.
- Die Lage ist klasse , die Vermieterin sehr nett . Ein Restaurant , eine Bäckerei , der Strand mit Kinderspielplatz zu Fuß erreichbar .
- la maison n’était pas à la hauteur de nos attentes.
- de locatie.. het app met de tuin.. prachtig als het goed weer is
- Die Gastgeberin ist sehr nett, die Küche geräumig, die Lage auch sehr gut, WLAN funktioniert gut in allen Raumen, sehr warm.
Offering free WiFi and garden views, Le Val is a property located in Veules-les-Roses. The apartment features city views and is 15 miles from Dieppe.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with an oven, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Fécamp is 25 miles from the apartment, while Saint-Valery-en-Caux is 5 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 61 miles away.
- In a beautiful village. Perfect location. Easy walk to beach and restaurants
- Propriétaire sympathique et arrangeant, literie propre et confortable, appartement lumineux et bien équipé
- L’accueil, la confiance et la disponibilité du propriétaire. Le calme. La literie confortable. L’équipement de l’appartement, (électroménager, un téléviseur dans la cuisine et un autre, grand écran, dans le salon, la connexion internet). La possibilité de louer pour deux nuits.
- 2 chambres bien séparées, mise à disposition d’un lit parapluie pour notre bébé, vraie cuisine, lumineux, bien placé, au calme, couleurs agréables. Propriétaire disponible par téléphone avant et pendant notre séjour.
- Bon rapport qualité-prix. Idéal pour de petits séjours
Set on the beachfront, Le Normandy offers a self-catering apartment in Pourville-sur-Mer with furnished terraces and sea views.Located on the ground floor, apartment Le Normandy 2 features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, each equipped with a bathtub. This apartment features a kitchen which is equipped with a stove, a microwave oven and a refrigerator. A dishwasher, toaster and a coffee machine are also available for guests’ use.A WiFi connection is available in this apartment and a lounge with a flat-screen TV is also provided.Local activities include swimming, golfing, cycling and horse riding. Dieppe is 14 minutes’ drive from Le Normandy and Rouen is 52 minutes’ drive away. Dieppe Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property.
he very friendly host and reception was very good. Impeccable cleaning. Comfortable beds. Well-equipped kitchen with access to the terrace overlooking the sea.
Parking is very accessible
– Accueil chaleureux et irréprochable. Bons conseils pour les restaurants.
– Bel appartement spacieux et bien conçu face à la mer, avec une jolie terrasse équipée
– Équipements impeccables, bonne literie
Parfait pour une famille ou entre amis (3 chambres) mais aussi pour deux!
Nous y retournerons!
- Superbe appartement, bien équipé et agencé. Propriétaires très sympathiques et attentionnés.
La localisation avec vu sur mer
La décoration sobre et chic
La qualité des équipements
Que du bonheur pour mon séjour dédié à l’écriture
Une des meilleures adresses
Je recommande vivement !!
Près de la mer et de la promenade le long de la plage
Salon confortable avec cuisine pratique
Propriétaires ayant offert une bouteille de champagne pour s’excuser du retard et oubli de Check-in
- he very friendly host and reception was very good. Impeccable cleaning. Comfortable beds. Well-equipped kitchen with access to the terrace overlooking the sea.
Residence des Arcades
Located in Dieppe within a 17-minute walk of Dieppe Casino, Residence des Arcades provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen.Each unit has a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, as well as a microwave and electric tea pot. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 1.3 miles from the apartment, while Dieppe Port is a 10-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 73 miles from Residence des Arcades.
- I loved this place. The view from the balcony is superb and the apartment is huge. All of the facilities (TV, coffee making, iron, fridge etc) worked. You need to call the owner the day before for the access code and where the key is and she is very friendly and her English is perfect. The location is brilliant, everything that you need, shops, bars, restaurants are all within a 5 minute walk. Check out was easy, just leave the key where you found it. I will definitely stay there again.
- Very comfortable space for a large group, great location, great views
- Absolutely wonderful view and main room is one gorgeous space. The position is brilliant. Booking and access were great despite what others have said. Our host was really helpful and provided towels and wifi which we really appreciated. Would happily return. Flat and Dieppe are great!
- Appartement très propre et très jolie, belle vue sur le port, agréable pour la famille !!
Mooi uitzicht om de vissersboten aan en af te zien varen met de dagelijkse visvangst.
Moulin du Hamelet
Located in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie, 1.9 mi from the beach, Moulin du Hamelet offers self-catering accommodations, free Wi-Fi throughout, and free private parking.The apartments have a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. They also feature a private bathroom, and some apartments have a balcony.The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dining area, microwave and a refrigerator. An electric kettle is also provided, and guests have access to a shared washing machine and clothes dryer.Moulin du Hamelet is 1.9 mi from Dieppe Train Station, and there are a supermarket and restaurant 1.2 mi away.
- Peacefull, a lot of space in the appartment, nice location and garden. And above all a very friendly host who was very helpfull and gave great tips for visiting the surroundings. We would stay here again.
- We liked everything, from the easy access to our hostess’ smile and eagerness to help us out (Thank you again Clothilde!). The flat was bigger than expected, very clean, very nice bathroom and kitchen, large bedroom with big comfortable bed. We had a super cosy dinner table for two and an extremely comfortable sofa for lounging or tv watching. There was double glass on all the windows which made it a calm stay (which was exactly what we were looking for). We also had the luxury of having the only flat with a balcony. Also, the garden was big, with lounge possibilities. The house is huge and was a watermill factory. The watermill itself is still there and adds to the charm. The chickens and cats add to the countryside charm. While we were staying, it seemed there was an unwritten rule that whilst in the garden or the house, you didn’t make noise so the other guests would not be disturbed. All in all, it was the perfect romantic getaway; we will certain go back!
- The hosts was lovely and very helpful.. Location was beautiful…
- quiet location, but close to coast and Dieppe. Several large supermarkets around Dieppe, and a lovely patisserie on way to property. Nice walking area.
The Moulin du Hamelet was a small part of French paradise. Location is far away from noisy big cities, very silent and spectacular country side with own water mill and beautiful garden! The owner was a great lady. Her hospitality was excellent! 7 days staying in XI century building was like a fairy story! The fully furnished apartment there was very comfortable!
Thank you very very much from Siberians!
Appartements entre Terre et Mer
Located 150 feet from the marina, between the beach and the pedestrian streets, Appartements entre Terre de Mer offers apartments with a flat-screen TV and an equipped kitchen. Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas.The kitchens in each accommodations are fully equipped with a coffee machine, a toaster and an electric kettle. Shops, restaurants and even a casino can be found within a walking distance.It is located 0.6 mi from Dieppe Train Station and 1.6 mi from Dieppe-Pourville Golf Club. There is a public car park at a location nearby, available at an additional cost.
Clean, tidy, good location, easy to access, outside/garden area also clean and tidy. Bed was fairly comfortable.
All around nice accommodation.
- Great location and a great price. There’s a courtyard that we used to keep our bikes in. A great communal space and pleasant basic rooms. Spot on.
- felt as if the appartement had not been used for a long time – did not feel very clean. Would be good for that price if the beds had been made!!! Very dark and not very welcoming – happy only there for one night.
- Die Lage der Unterkunft ist zental gelegen! Strand,Stadt,Hafen sind in wenigen Minuten zu Fuß erreichbar.
- Un escalier en bois conduit au logement situé au troisième étage d’une maison de ville, sise dans une rue du centre-ville, rue relativement calme mais pas très propre. A deux pas de la plage.
- Clean, tidy, good location, easy to access, outside/garden area also clean and tidy. Bed was fairly comfortable.
Le Studio Du Bout Du Quai
Le Studio Du Bout Du Quai in Dieppe has accommodations with free WiFi, an 18-minute walk from Dieppe Casino, 1.8 miles from Dieppe Ferry Terminal and an 18-minute walk from Chateau Musee de Dieppe. This property is one mile from Dieppe Port.The apartment includes a kitchenette with an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. The bathroom has a shower, while free toiletries and a hair dryer are also provided.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help.Church of Notre-Dame de Bonsecours is 2.1 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 74 miles from the property.
- Location. Sofa bed surprisingly comfortable. Top bunk difficult to get into. Missed that on room description (was it mentioned?). In view of heatwave, host could have provided a fan.
- Lovely view of the harbour and a superb location for town and beach
- Great proximity to the ferry port. Very comfortable for an overnight stay.
- Location was particularly good, the apartment was well equipped and clean with a lovely view.
- It was fine. Good location and warm n cosy. Wifi fine shower fine and the flat was clean.
Le Kaleho, grand Duplex Cosy au coeur de Dieppe
Located on the third floor and set 1,000 feet from Dieppe Casino in Dieppe, this apartment features a small balcony with city views. Kaleho is 1,800 feet from Les Bains Water Sports Center and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. The property is 150 feet from a pedestrian street famous for its shops and market.Accessed by stairs, this apartment has a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath. Beds are made for your arrival.A high chair, a folding baby cot with a mattress, a baby bouncer chair, a stroller, a baby bath chair, a step stool, and a baby potty training seat can be requested.The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing. Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 0.8 mi from Le Kaleho, while Chateau Musee de Dieppe is 1,300 feet from the property. Dieppe train station is 1,800 feet away. You can engage in various activities, such as diving and cycling.
- Games and books available for the kids. Quiet area, close to shops and sights.
- Location was great, we loved how close we were to the shops and all the attractions. Apartment had everything we needed (apart from comment below). Aline lovely and helpful when we finally got access to the apartment.
- Nice, spacious flat with everything we needed, in a great location near the market, the Main Street, the restaurants, the beach and the train station. The flat was well furnished, and light. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet at night. Above all, the host, Aline, was so helpful and friendly!
- Hosts were very flexible with check out times on day of departure, apartment was very good and had everything needed and everything was easy to use. Location was really good in centre of town. Apartment had lovely chill out vibe to it.
- warm comfy flat .with everything one needs although we slept and had a wash so we did not really use it .much better inside than the external street suggests !
Top Apartments In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!