10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saint-andré-de-boëge Rhône-alps:
Appart’City Annemasse Centre
Appart’City Annemasse Center features self-catering accommodations in Chablais eco-friendly district, just 6.2 mi from Lake Geneva. Restaurants and shops can be found just 1,650 feet away. Place des Marchés is 1,000 feet away.The one-bedroom apartment and the studios come with a living room with flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette with stove and microwave. Free Wired internet and WiFi are provided in apartments, studios and rooms.From Monday to Sunday, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet in the breakfast room and reception area. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Guests can drive 30 minutes to Annecy or 40 minutes to Thonon-les-Bains. Annemasse Train Station is located 650 feet away. Geneva International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location is perfect. It is located by a shopping center and near restaurants. It is very secured at all times.
- This place is great, nice location, quiet, clean surroundings. Apartment was very clean, comfortable, spacious (I went for the deluxe double, but honestly you’d probably be better off with the standard as the room was too big I was rattling around in there). Wifi is excellent – has a router in the room so signal is always 100% (for the techies out there I got 10Mb/s upload – faster than my home connection). Staff helpful, polite friendly. Parking is good and right under the hotel, but is quite expensive (€7.50/night, €15/day, max €22.50/24h). There is a weekly ticket available for €37.50 but has to be booked in advance from what I can tell, details (in french) on the car park website – google “Chablais parking annemasse”. All in all, very happy, would definitely stay again. Also the little coffe shop under the hotel is nice, staff very freindly.
- I booked 4 rooms through booking.com and when we arrive hotel , we went to the hotel around 11 pm and we found there was no one at the reception. we tried to find out the solution but at the end local girl tried to help us by calling to hotel and they said we don’t have your booking with us. we were shocked that how we will manage because this location was new to us and then found new hotel near by.
Free use of iron.
The “allèe” and all its shops, restaurants and stores.
- Everthing was super .kichen was compelt.good place foreverthing.rooms clean big space.
Featuring a terrace, Chalet Eterlou features accommodations in Mégevette with access to free WiFi and mountain views. This apartment provides accommodations with a patio.The apartment is located on the ground floor and has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a microwave and a fridge.Skiing can be enjoyed nearby. The apartment is set in the countryside and guests can explore the surrounding walking trails and visit the animals that live onsite, including goats and a dog.Geneva is 17 mi from the apartment, while Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 mi away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 49 mi from the property.
- THE STUNNING VIEW, THE CONFORTABLE AND HUGGELIGT APPARTMENT, THE GENEROSITY OF THE HOST! thanks for everything !!!
Almost every thing this kind of places i will come back again for it .
Alot of thanks to the Hosts they are very kinds & they were flexiple regarding time of check out .
מארחת אדיבה להפליא
עזרה המון בתיכנון טיולים שופינג ועוד
Un chalet idéalement situé entre le LAC LEMAN, LE LAC D’ANNECY et le MONT BLANC.
Possibilité de visiter la région a partir de ce camp de base
La vue sur les montagnes
La décoration simple et moderne
Les nombreux sites à découvrir autour
Comfort Suites Porte de Genève
One of our top picks in Annemasse.Located in Annemasse on the Swiss border, Comfort Suites Porte de Genève offers self-catering accommodations 1.9 mi from Etrembières Shopping Center. It features modern decor, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.There is a seating and/or dining area and dishwasher in some units. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.A full breakfast is available every morning for an additional charge.Annecy is 29 mi away. The property offers private parking for an additional charge.
- The staff at reception were very helpful. The bus to geneva is a very easy way to travel without driving, Good dining options nearby. The room was clean. The parking was an advantage though it was chargeable extra.
Great professional reception staff. Always friendly and helpful.
Breakfast needs updating for amount charged.
- 24 hours desk and fast check in & out !!! Friendly staff
Great staff of reception..
Nice restaurants and markets around
- Great reception staff.. Always smiling and helpful. Location is prefect. Geneva 20 minutes on bus, annemasse with great places to eat, shop. Hotel is modern, nice to cook small meals sometimes.
Appart’City Genève – Gaillard
One of our top picks in Gaillard.Appart’City Genève – Gaillard is located 1,000 feet from the Swiss border in the village of Gaillard.All the suites at this Appart’City Genève – Gaillard are equipped with a cable TV, private bathroom and a kitchenette.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Appart’City Genève – Gaillard is in the heart of the Savoy region, between Geneva and the Mont Blanc and has easy access to Geneva’s business center, the Palexpo Convention Center and local ski resorts.
- Value for money, location near Big Supermarket Casino you can find almost anything with cheaper price compare to switzerland, kitchenette and tools
- The room had many features that were just what I needed: Quiet, spacious, a kitchen, great temperature control and hot water, a window that opened, and internet. In addition, it had a pleasant view. During a 10 day stay, the room was only made up once, which was great for me and improved my sense of privacy.
- 10 min walk to Switzerland and tram 12 to Geneva center
I liked the following:
1) Friendly staff
2) Generous sized room with kitchen facility
3) Very quiet
4) Very good price for the area
5) Close to public transportation and groceries
6) Nice view of a portion of the town and the mountains from the room
7) The system of only periodically changing sheets, etc. suits me very well
- I just want d bed and shower which was good enough for me
Adonis Excellior Grand Genève
Adonis Excellior Grand Genève is set in the countryside, 5.6 mi from Geneva city center and a 30-minute drive from the International Airport. It offers free WiFi access.The air-conditioned suites at the Adonis Excellior Grand Genève each have a kitchen and private bathroom.Free private parking is provided at the Adonis Excellior Grand Genève. This aparthotel is ideally located for visiting the towns of Thonon-les-Bains, Evian and Yvoire, all within a 30-minute drive.
- I liked the space, the light (windows!), the comfort of the bed and bathroom, the quietness of the place and the good location, close to everything.
- The staff, the location, the size of the property
This property has to be evaluated in the context of the cost – it is inexpensive. We stayed as a family (2 adults and three children 7 – 4) in a two bedroom apartment with a kitchenette.
The good: the very helpful and friendly reception staff, the layout of the apartment, the large size of the apartment, the breakfast buffet – decent selection and kids eat free so for us it was good value, easy parking outside. Very quiet until a tour bus leaves at 7am (there was…) right outside your windows.
- Petit déjeuner correct, mais pas en rapport au prix que nous avons payé ( 12€ ) somme un peu exagérée … Situation au calme et très bien placée entre Thonon et Genêve . Appartement spacieux avec literie au top . Personnel accueillant.
Bonne réactivité et réponse aux messages avant notre arrivée.
L’hôtel s’est arrangé pour permettre une arrivée tardive. L’appartement 2 chambres était suffisamment spacieux pour une famille avec enfants.
Par ailleurs, parking souterrain, toujours pratique en cas de mauvais temps.
On the Swiss border, Geneva Residence – Appart Valley is 150 feet from the Geneva tramway. It features studios and apartments with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.Apartments also have kitchens equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. Accommodations have a private bathroom with a bathtub.Guests at the Geneva Residence – Apart Valley can enjoy nearby skiing during the winter and biking and hiking in summer.Private, underground parking is available on site, with an extra cost. Geneva Airport and Palexpo are both 6 miles from the property.
>Location is perfect For Geneva Holiday , Business trip
> Pizza Rest Nearby
> Room is Budget friendly
- Terrible smell. Male staff was not very friendly and made me wait until 4pm to check me in, did not offer me a chair or anything. The female worker was very nice but other than that this place is terrible.
- The internet is very bad, we could not perform our business. We demand compensation.
- The woman at reception was very friendly and helpful. She gave us several recommendations on where to eat, how to get tram tickets, how to reserve parking. The apartment was clean, the beds comfortable, kitchenette functionable. The residence provides shower gel and handsoap. The residence is just across the street from the tramway and bus station that will take you into Geneva.
- Location was good because near to tram station was 100 meter away.
- >Transport friendly
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, Studio Crosaz is a property located in Scionzier. The property is 25 miles from Geneva.This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also provides a bathroom with a shower.Chamonix is 27 miles from the apartment, while Megève is 19 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 62 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Appartement Le Praz De Lys
One of our best sellers in Le Praz de Lys! Appartement Le Praz De Lys is located in the Résidence Les Terrasses du Mont-Blanc building and offers ski-to-door access just 1.2 mi from Le Praz de Lys. The city center is a 5-minute drive away. Guests benefit from a balcony. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.The apartment features free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with a bath. Free private parking is also available on site.A bar, a restaurant and a grocery shop are available on site. Ski equipment can be hired and ski passes purchased on site. In summer, guests can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court. In winter, they can go dog sledding 0.6 mi away.Annecy is 28 mi from Appartement Le Praz De Lys, while Megève is 20 mi away. It is 31 mi from Geneva airport, 16 mi from Cluses Train Station and 6.2 mi from Les Gêts. Free, underground, private parking is available.
Bonne localisation tres calme .
A coter des piste praz de lys et sommand
Et a 10-15min en voiture des station de Les Gets/morzine/avoriaz
- L’orientation et l’agencement de l’appartement et sa position.
- Appartement de bonne taille avec à la mezzanine, bien équipé, très lumineux.
Propriétaire très réactif, bar resto sympa avec dépôt de pain et croissants chauds le matin 😁
Emplacement ski aux pieds super (quand il y a suffisamment de neige )
- La vue, proximité des pistes, petit village pas trop loin (boulangerie, supérette, sport, locations, restaurants,…)
- Bonne localisation tres calme .
Appart’City Thonon les Bains
Appart’City Thonon les Bains is located in the town center. It is a 5-minute walk from the train station and the building is near the railway tracks. It offers apartment suites for up to 4 guests.These apartments have a flat-screen TV, a corner work area, a dining area and a fitted kitchen. The 2-room apartments also have a living room area.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the lush areas, sports facilities, hiking trails and cycling tracks which surround the residence.
- The hotel was near the center where the restaurants and shops are. We could go by foot.
- location is very good,near to bus station,the city center, food ,shops.
- Room was clean, everything OK. I needed parking place – I got it. Just great.
- Rooms are placed near the railway and bus station. This is convenient.
- The room was really dirty and noisy ( railway with frequent train passing by) the garbage wasn’t removed from previous guest
Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif
One of our top picks in Morillon.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif is located at the entrance to the village of Morillon in Haute Savoie, just 20 minutes from exit 18 of A40. Morzine is 19 mi away.All guest rooms have private bathrooms, satellite and cable TV, as well as a kitchenette and WiFi access. Studios and apartments also have balconies with views overlooking the surrounding mountains.Take-away meals can be prepared upon request. Guests can benefit from preferential rates for ski passes and ski equipment.Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif offers free private outdoor parking and a covered parking at an extra charge. Free ski storage is provided. In summer guests can enjoy hiking and water sports nearby.
- Pleasant stay in a beautiful place at a fair proce
- The flat was big with 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom for a very reasonable price
- Location very close to ski area and village center, available parking space, clean bathroom.
- Absolutely nothing. Couldn’t wait to end the trip.
- Far from town, view is gorgeous. Good staff, good breakfast. I really enjoy my stay.
Top Apartments In Saint-andré-de-boëge Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saint-André-de-Boëge Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!