10 Best Apartments To Stay In Saighton Cheshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saighton Cheshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saighton Cheshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saighton Cheshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saighton Cheshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saighton Cheshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saighton Cheshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Saighton Cheshire:
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Newlyn House is located in Chester, just 17 miles from Liverpool. Stoke on Trent is 30 miles away.Featuring a patio, all units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and kettle are also provided. There is a shared bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Warrington is 18 miles from Newlyn House. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clean comfortable bed and kitchen facilities great.
- Absolutely loved it. Beautiful house. Easy access. Ideal location
- I loved the property nice to have a communal area like living room, Netflix was a nice touch. Lots of little things to top it all off
- Excellent property and no fuss getting access and keys. Very clean and well maintained, with modern decor. Easy access to Chester by foot or car and close to the motorway also. I booked this property at short notice but I will definitely be booking this property again.
- The system of entry worked really well and was explained clearly. Impressive facilities and nice atmosphere. Thinking of booking again!
The Chapel Chester – Boutique Apartments
The Chapel Chester – Boutique Apartments is located in Chester, just 16 miles from Liverpool. Warrington is 19 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are featured.Wrexham is 11 miles from The Chapel Chester – Boutique Apart, and Wigan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house everything neatly arranged. Very good location close to everything. Loved homemade treats and welcome note left by the Janice
- The location was excellent, the heart of Chester was literally on your doorstep. The apartment setting and decor was beautiful and the mod cons like smart tv with Netflix was the icing on the cake.
- The location is excellent, apartment is light and fresh and is well equipped with great towels and an abundance of hot water which was essential with 5 ladies !! check in and check out was easy and well managed , the welcome pack touches were very much appreciated , a special thank you to Janice who responded immediately to our last minute requests of a large saucepan , nothing too much trouble
- Gorgeous apartment and lovely host. Would 100% recommend!
- Beautiful apartment, luxurious but with a homely feel. Perfect location. Includes everything you would need for a comfortable stay.
Charming 1 bed riverside apartment
Located half a mile from Chester Racecourse, Charming 1 bed riverside apartment offers accommodations in Chester. Charming 1 bed riverside apartment features views of the river and is 3.1 miles from Chester Zoo. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location with free parking and amazingly quiet even though it’s very close to city , restaurants, pubs etc. Very clean, modern and well equipped. I’d recommend this apartment to couples visiting Chester.
- The apartment was very well positioned with parking and the owners were most helpful. A welcome pack was provided and we were very comfortable. Good information about the area
- The facilities were great. Clean and cosy. The bed was comfortable. Bread, milk and biscuits were left for us just in case we did not bring anything which was very thoughtful.
- Fabulous location. Nice and cosy. Just what we needed. Great communication from owners.
Great location, lovely area, very quiet and very homely.
Right on the edge of the city which makes it very easy to reach all Chester has to offer.
The owners were in communication prior to arrival, during the stay and after we’d left, making sure that everything was to our satisfaction.
We would definitely book again and would recommend without hesitation.
Chester Canal Side Apartment
Chester Canal Side Apartment offers accommodations in Chester, 0.8 miles from Chester Racecourse and 2.3 miles from Chester Zoo. The property features views of the city and is 1,100 feet from Chester Train Station. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from Chester Canal Side Apartment.
High quality facilities and furnishings. Spotlessly clean. Having an ensuite showeroom as well as a bathroom was great for an active family as was the internet for the teenagers. 🙂Private and secure parking was invaluable. Fantastic location and it was lovely watching the boats on the canal from the apartment and very close to town centre. Friendly hosts. The little extras like milk, butter, tea, coffee and lots more were extremely handy and thoughtful.
I hope to be back again at some point in the future.
- Comfortable and clean apartment. Very good location. Lovely goodies on arrival. Welcoming hosts.
- All the little extras….milk in the fridge, coffee machine with coffee….toiletries. comfort of the place. Location.
- Both our hosts were extremely friendly and accommodating,guiding us to the car parking space then giving us a tour of the apartment and giving us some tips on what to do with our time in Chester. They were at the end of the phone whenever I had a question and make the whole process extremely easy. To top it all off too the flat was absolutely beautiful, very clean and well presented and in a fantastic location
- The owners were absolutely fantastic and met us at the property with the keys,informed us of the local area and had made sure everthing we needed was in the apartment,nothing was a problem
- High quality facilities and furnishings. Spotlessly clean. Having an ensuite showeroom as well as a bathroom was great for an active family as was the internet for the teenagers. 🙂Private and secure parking was invaluable. Fantastic location and it was lovely watching the boats on the canal from the apartment and very close to town centre. Friendly hosts. The little extras like milk, butter, tea, coffee and lots more were extremely handy and thoughtful.
One of our top picks in Chester.Overleigh Cottage offers self-catering accommodation in Chester. Situated 0.3 miles from the City Centre and 1.9 miles to Chester business park and A55 with great transport links.There is a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine and tumble dryer. Free high speed WiFi is provided throughout the property. Towels and bed linen are provided.Chester zoo is 3.1 miles from Overleigh Cottage While Chester Castle is 1,300 feet from the property. Liverpool John Lenon Airport is 10.6 miles away.
- We liked the lovely walk into Chester about fifteen minutes stroll, and the nearby river. Good restaurants. The property is warm and good hot shower. Comfortable beds.
- Lovely property nicely decorated. Great location. V good facilities.
- Very charming old property in an excellent location, close to everything Chester has to offer.
- The beds were so comfortable we all slept like babies!!
- Beautiful cottage with no expense spared on decoration. Good quality bedding which makes all the difference for good nights sleep!! Location is excellent!!!!! Definitely stay again
Situated 0.6 miles from Chester Racecourse, 2.7 miles from Chester Zoo and 2,300 feet from Chester Cathedral, No. 23 features accommodation set in Chester. This property offers access to a terrace and free WiFi.This 2-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.The apartment is right above The Moorings Restaurant. Full English/Irish and vegetarian breakfast options are available each morning at the property.No. 23 offers a terrace.Guildhall, Chester is 2,650 feet from the accommodation, while Grosvenor Museum is a 7-minute walk away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10.6 miles from the property.
- It was clean comfortable and in a brilliant location .
- The location and accommodation was absolutely fabulous and met all our needs for a short break. Highly recommend the apartment and will return at another time.
- Luxurious apartment, great location with river view and walking distance to the park & shopping area
- This apartment is beautiful and in a great location. We can’t wait to return.
- Absolutely fantastic apartment and location and Sarah was brilliant in responding to us. Can’t wait to stay again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domus House is located in Chester, just 16 miles from Liverpool. Warrington is 19 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Wrexham is 11 miles from Domus House. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Phillipa super friendly apartment well located. Warm and comfortable
- The location was perfect, a few minutes away from the centre of Chester.
- The location was fantastic! Being right inside the city walls ment we could walk everywhere we wanted to go expect the zoo which was just a short drive away! Also Phillipa was very helpful and responded very quickly.
- location, décor, cleanliness, cosy , perfect for a weekend stay
- The location was amazing, the view spectacular. The apartment was clean, and quiet, and the bed comfortable.
Studios at Domus House
One of our best sellers in Chester! Featuring free WiFi, Studios at Domus House is located in Chester, just 1,950 feet from Chester Racecourse. Chester Zoo is 2.9 miles away.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. An oven and kettle are also available. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Chester Train Station is 0.8 miles from Studios at Domus House. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from Studios at Domus House.
- Lovely view overlooking the city wall and onto the river. Secure, off street parking was fantastic
- The room is right next to the old city walls, great location. The owner was really helpful and friendly (even reminding me that I had left my charger in the room and arranging collection) Fantastic location if you are wanting good car / motorcycle security as the parking area is enclosed and secure.
- Fantastic location and brilliant parking. Wonderful facilities which made the stay very relaxing throughout. A few self inflicted issues which were eradicated within 5 minutes of contacting the host. The photos don’t do the apartment justice. Fantastic, thank you.
- Clear instructions for everything, superb location and wonderful facilities
- Amazing Location and value for money – bang in city centre on site parking – easy to get to and check in could not have been easier – room was great everything you could need and more – nice view of the river – brewery tap just up road is great and cafe opposite value for money – Miller and Carter 2 mins away – will def be returning back here
Dee Lane Apartment
One of our best sellers in Chester! Located 0.7 miles from Chester Racecourse and 2.5 miles from Chester Zoo, Dee Lane Apartment offers accommodations in Chester. The property is 1,900 feet from Chester Train Station and free private parking is provided.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Dee Lane Apartment include a terrace.The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, Beautiful clean apartment, lots of space and the two bathrooms are another perk of the apartment.
- Couldn’t complain about anything. Zoe was very helpful
- Brilliant. Owner was there to let me in bang on time, apartment is lovely, large, with Netflix! Good location, good price.
- Secure parking, comfort of the place – All excellent
- Host was very welcoming. The deco in the apartment was excellent and overall very beautiful apartment
One of our best sellers in Chester! Located 800 feet from Chester Racecourse, Hush House offers accommodations in Chester.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Chester Zoo is 2.8 miles from Hush House, and Chester Train Station is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 11 miles from Hush House.
Host had left a bottle of wine, milk, orange juice & brioche rolls.
Site is a great location for central Chester.
The apartment was just what we needed, well appointed and clean.
Very convenient for the city, bars and restaurants.
- The little touches like a bottle of wine, croissants ,fresh orange juice etc was very thoughtful.The appartment was very clean and spacious and to be honest I could quite easily moved in.
- Greay location, exceptionally maintained will definitely book again.
- The size and comfort of the bed and the en suite. The fact there was everything you needed, toiletries towels etc.
- Host had left a bottle of wine, milk, orange juice & brioche rolls.
Top Apartments In Saighton Cheshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saighton Cheshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saighton Cheshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saighton Cheshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!