10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sahurs Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sahurs Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sahurs Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sahurs Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sahurs Upper Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sahurs Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sahurs Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sahurs Upper Normandy:
APPT’Home Rouen Sud – Cléon Elbeuf
Located in Elbeuf, APPT’Home Rouen Sud – Cléon Elbeuf has self-catering accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchen.This apartment has a bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Rouen is 11 miles from APPT’Home Rouen Sud – Cléon Elbeuf, while Évreux is 19 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 41 miles away.
Living/dining area well appointed, good supply basic foodstuff, kitchen towel, clingfilm, foil & loo rolls. Huge TV with access to Netflix.
Automatic waste bin intriguing!
Easy access with off road parking.
Very helpful owner – brought along another person to translate. Useful as my French is very rudimentary.
- Équipement très complet, et une position géographique intéressante
- le calme, l’acceuil de julien, des voisins sympas, l’independance d’action – comme chez soi une proprete irreprochable
- Nous avons apprécié de séjourner dans un appartement spacieux et confortable dans le centre d’Elbeuf. Une petite cour tranquille avec table de jardin et chaises est très agréable (vue sur le clocher de l’Église de l’Immaculée). Une place pour la voiture. Excellent !
- Tout y étais parfait aucun point négatif et propriétaire super sympa et arrangeant.
- Living/dining area well appointed, good supply basic foodstuff, kitchen towel, clingfilm, foil & loo rolls. Huge TV with access to Netflix.
Studio au calme
Offering free WiFi and garden views, Studio au calme is a property located in Déville-lès-Rouen. The property is 3.2 miles from Rouen.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette that provides guests with a microwave. The apartment also has a bathroom with a shower.Dieppe is 31 miles from the apartment, while Forges-les-Eaux is 24 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Thank you for a wonderful stay, great communication regarding key collection. Apartment was compact and had everything we needed for the night.
- We loved the self contained room with basic cooking facilities greatly helping us as a family on our drive from Edinburgh to southern France. It was basic but clean, comfortable and we felt safe. Communications with owner AAA+++ and we were thankful for a comfortable place to rest our heads. THANKYOU
- Nous ne sommes pas resté des cafards occupés déjà les lieux ☹
Le rapport qualité/prix
bonne communication avec l’hôte
appartement propre, fonctionnel
Très bien équipé, il manque juste une cafetière
Très bon rapport qualité prix
Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale
Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale offers accommodations in Rouen, 650 feet from Noter-Dame Cathedral of Rouen. The unit is 0.7 mi from Rouen University Hospital.An oven, a microwave and a toaster can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are available at Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale.Rouen Hospital is 0.7 mi from Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale, while Rouen Kindarena Sports Hall is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 46 mi from Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale.
Great place for visiting Rouen. It is in the city center with a public parking nearby. The apartment is very clean and has everything you might need for a short stay. It is small but we were out all the time anyway. The pull-up bed is ok, doable for a night or two.
In short, it is a great, clean, comfortable and affordable place in the center of Rouen and I do recommend it to fellow travelers.
- Spacious and clean. Close to cathedral. Paid parking 3-4 minutes walk, a little hard to find with all the oneway streets and sat nav telling you its OK to go the wrong way!!
- the folding beds are quite nice and comfortable. This place is ideal to most of the things to see in Rouen.
- Situation géographique près de la cathédrale. Lits pliants super confortables. Appartement spécialement soigné, propre et calme.
- L’accueil de notre hôte a été très agréable et efficace.
- Great place for visiting Rouen. It is in the city center with a public parking nearby. The apartment is very clean and has everything you might need for a short stay. It is small but we were out all the time anyway. The pull-up bed is ok, doable for a night or two.
Manoir de la Vente de Rouville
A traditional Norman mansion set in a 4000-m² garden, Manoir de la Vente de Rouville offers 2 self-catering cottages. Free parking is provided on site.Accessible by a staircase, the cottages offer a private entrance, a seating area with a sofa, a washing machine and a fully-equipped kitchen. Guests will find coffee and cooking essentials such as oil, salt and pepper. The private bathrooms are complete with a shower, toilet and free toiletries. A baby cot with bed sheets and a baby chair can be provided upon request.Breakfast and lunch are available upon prior reservation and can be served in the apartment or the garden. Restaurants, bakeries and supermarkets can be found within 3.1 mi of the property.Upon reservation and for an extra charge, guests can access the onsite sauna. A 30-minute sauna package for 2-4 guests is available and includes bathrobes and towels.Manoir de la Vente de Rouville is 11 mi from Rouen and its train station.
the room and the furnitures were comfortable, the house was very nice old type of normann country house.
The hosts were friendly, the location was good.
- Not a nice accommodation but did have a nice garden!
- A lovely welcome and it had everything we could possibly need as a family. A beautiful property in lovely surroundings. I didn’t try the coffee, but I am sure the high standard for everything else would have applied. I would highly recommend to others, especially with children.
- The host was very nice. It had all the facilities necessary.
- Greeted warmly, shown the room and explained everything very well.
- the room and the furnitures were comfortable, the house was very nice old type of normann country house.
Located in Caudebec-en-Caux, Les Hellebores is 850 feet from the Tourism Office and 450 feet from the Seine River. The property offers 3 self-catering apartments with free WiFi and air conditioning.With city views, these apartments have a DVD player, a blu-ray player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also include a bathroom with a shower and a washing machine is also provided.Each apartment at Les Hellebores includes a stove, a microwave and a coffee machine. A fridge, a toaster and an oven are also provided.This property is 2.5 mi from Saint-Wandrille de Fontenelle Abbey and 20 mi from the center of Rouen. Private parking is available on site at an extra charge.This 1-bedroom apartment offers free WiFi, a blu-ray player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A washing machine and a tumble dryer are provided.
The apartment was spotlessly clean and well laid out with a pull-down bed and well equipped kitchenette with hob and microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, etc. The hosts were friendly and helpful. The pull down bed means plenty of space in the apartment if you need it, but was very easy to pull down when you need it.
The apartment is very well located, close to the river Seine and very well positioned for various restaurant, artisan bakers, etc. There is also a well stocked supermarket around 10 mins walk away.
- Wonderfully equipped room in the centre of all facilities within an hour of the Dieppe ferry. Very welcoming host.
The property is in a great location, its a quiet street but very very close to everything you need. The room is very clean, well equipped and comfortable. Big thank you to Francoise the owner who is very kind and helpful,
he will help you in anyway he can to make sure you will enjoy your stay.This was my second visit and I hope to be returning in the future.
- Mattress was comfortable, kitchen good, Bathroom very good.
sehr netter, diskreter Gastgeber, zentrale Lage, Nachts ist es ruhig, abgesicherte Garage
das moderne, saubere Bad ließ keine Wünsche offen, im Zimmer großzügige Ausstatttung
- The apartment was spotlessly clean and well laid out with a pull-down bed and well equipped kitchenette with hob and microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, etc. The hosts were friendly and helpful. The pull down bed means plenty of space in the apartment if you need it, but was very easy to pull down when you need it.
Au Paddock du Bec
Offering a garden, Au Paddock du Bec is located in Le Bec-Hellouin. Deauville is 30 mi away. Free WiFi is provided in some rooms.The accommodations has a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven, fridge and stovetop. Free private parking is also available at this apartment.Au Paddock du Bec also includes a barbecue. The property also offers packed lunches.Honfleur is 25 mi from Au Paddock du Bec. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 28 mi from the property.
A charming cosy and tranquil cottage in beautiful surrounds. Every necessity was catered for; with a well equipped kitchen as well as thoughtful inclusion of dvds and games.
Incredibly welcoming and informative hosts who made us feel comfortable and at ease in a short space of time. Their knowledge and advice meant that we were aware of the many activities and amenities that the region had to offer. The property backed onto a beautiful paddock with a riding school across the road, which made us feel part of the everyday life of Le Bec-Hellouin. A short walk along the stream into the village itself allowed us access to some attractive churches,eateries and the famous abbey. All in all a very attractive cottage in a picturesque village with fabulous hosts. Will return again and again!
- Amazing loft with good facities(large bath for2), fire pit next to the loft and one next to a river surounded with fields with horses. Very friendly owners
- Everything was just perfect: the owners, the location, the nature, the atmosphere…
- Location was lovely. Hosts very friendly and accommodating.
- Il contesto e la tranquillitá , posto auto dentro nella corte …… ottimo con bambini .
- A charming cosy and tranquil cottage in beautiful surrounds. Every necessity was catered for; with a well equipped kitchen as well as thoughtful inclusion of dvds and games.
Les Coteaux de St-Philbert
Set in Saint-Philbert-sur-Risle, Les Coteaux de St-Philbert features free WiFi, a garden and barbecue. Deauville is 33 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a seating area and/or terrace. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped an oven, and a microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Honfleur is 24 mi from Les Coteaux de St-Philbert, while Rouen is 30 mi from the property.
- Amazing place, charming cottage and very friendly host. Xavier made us feel like we are in heaven. Excellent stay..
- Stunningly beautiful property in an equally beautiful location. Xavier met us on our arrival (he lives in the farmhouse within the grounds), and he could not have been a better host. He really made us feel like long lost friends. Xavier also has a friendly (18m old) border collie (Duke) whom we entertained in the gardens. The house itself was perfectly decorated, and had everything we needed.
Nice small house in a peacefull area. The owner was very friendly and helpfull.
A nice place to come to rest, have walks or do some cycling. The nice terace is a real bonus, so is the playful dog ‘Duke’.
- Amazing place, pictures do not reflect exactly how amazing this place is. Location is perfect to explore Normandy, both rural and the coast line. The place has a beautiful garden for kids to play. You can find all you need within 2 km distance for a nice stay (supermarket, bakery, local produce etc.). The host gave us very good recommendations of places to visit around.
The place is super nice! The bedroom and bathroom are very spacious. Space downstairs is smaller but cosy. The apartment is well equipped so no worries if you want to cook dinner :). The bath with the view was awesome!
We recommend this place also for families with babies. However the stairs are a bit tricky so you have to be careful while going up or down with the small one.
If you want to take some rest and forget for a while the city life, this place is for you. It was so peaceful there! Exactly what we were looking for.
There are plenty places to visit in the neighbourhood.
Xavier was always very helpful. If you do not know where to go, he will recommend you some nice places to visit.
Grand appartement refait à neuf
Grand appartement refait à neuf is located in Le Grand-Quevilly. The property is 2.9 miles from Rouen.The apartment features a balcony, 3 bedrooms, a living room and a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The apartment also provides a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower.Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles from Grand appartement refait à neuf, while Évreux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Really friendly, helpful host, happy for us to use salt and pepper etc in the kitchen and gave us good advice on where local parks were. Beds were comfy and the flat was clean and tidy. Great shower. Really good boulangerie close by.
- Tento apartmán bolo naše prvé ubytovanie vo Francúzsku, na našom výlete po Normandii a Bretagne. Apartmán patrí mladému manželskému páru, obaja boli veľmi milí. Ubytovanie bolo čiste, nachádza sa asi 8km od centra Rouen, v tichej lokalite, a nemali sme ani problém s parkovaním.
- Appartement spacieux très bien situé avec commerce autour
- Sehr unkomplizierte Vermieterin. Erklärt alles rundherum und man kann anrufen wenn man Hilfe braucht
L’appartement est spacieux et fonctionnel. Trois lits doubles. Grande salle à manger.
Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin
Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin is located in Le Landin and offers free bikes. Providing free WiFi, the property also has a garden.The apartment is composed of a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin.At Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin guests are welcome to use a hot tub. A terrace is available for guests at Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin to use.Honfleur is 26 miles from Appart Privé dans le Château du Landin. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles from the property.
we rented a private apartment in this 300 years old castle
huge gardens, a riding school, all was beautiful and calm. we could cater for ourselves having a good kitchen
we had a fantastic vacation
- Amazing location with great views and lovely staff
- Extra good beds (Dormio) and fresh air and quite. The best place to sleep and relax on our two and a half long vacation. We were two adults and three children who rented an apartment on the ground floor. Just walk out and enjoy the big parks, forest, long view and meet few people. If you are interested in horses (I am not very much) you may look at the (sports) horses practise horse jumping etc. Parking just outside the apartment. Very nice and long view. We didn’t buy food or drinks, because we just stayed for two nights and we helped ourselves in our kitchen. Easy to get to Rouen city by car and also from Rouen by train to Paris (1h20min). Old castle with a good and relaxing atmosphere. Take it easy and enjoy. Or do want you want, it is enough space!
- The space was perfect for 5–enough room to have dinner at table and a sufficient kitchen. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen reasonably equipped. Personnel were friendly and accommodating. There were lots of activities to engage in: pool, bicycling, badminton, croquet… and the terrace is a lovely place to sip your morning coffee.
- The location and exterior are superb with very nice terrace and lake view, very large area to walk and explore
- we rented a private apartment in this 300 years old castle
Le Cottage Flaubert
Le Cottage Flaubert is located in Rouen. Guests staying at this apartment can use the free WiFi.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Le Cottage Flaubert has a terrace.Notre-Dame Cathedral of Rouen is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Nice apartment, complete with full kitchen, W/D
- Clean, cosy, new, accesible, perfect wifi, easy to park, comfortable
- Apartamento espacioso, coqueto, limpio. Para estar como en casa.
- Appartamento in se con arredamento moderno e tecnologicamente ben fornito. E di grandi dimensioni (due camere più sala con cucina).
- Casa recién pintada y decorada. Tenía parking gratis. La cocina tenia de todo.
Top Apartments In Sahurs Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sahurs Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sahurs Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sahurs Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!