10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ryes Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ryes Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ryes Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ryes Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ryes Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ryes Lower Normandy:
Located in Sommervieu, Daco offers self-catering accommodations, just 2.5 mi from Bayeux. Free WiFi access is available throughout and the property also has a garden with children’s playground.Each apartment is individually decorated and features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Each also includes a private bathroom with shower.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine and an oven. An outdoor dining area is also provided.Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free private parking on site and the landing beaches are located within a 20-minute drive away.
- A property with loads of character. A bit quirky but comfortable, with attractive decor and well laid out rooms. The shower was excellent, and the property benefited from a hob, oven fridge freezer, microwave, and washer dryer as well as a flat screen TV.
Nice place, very well equipped.
Originally has had a lot of careful work done to fit it out.
Could do with a bit of minor attention in places but generally fine.
Great little cafe shop in village.
Good walks around village.
- Charming village, adequate parking, super friendly helpful host
- The room was very clean and convenient. It had everything we needed for our stay in the Normany region. I read other reviews saying to bring your own paper towels.
- I loved the amount of space and room I was given and I loved how accommodating the hostess was.
Studio De La Mer
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 600 feet from D-Day Museum, Studio De La Mer offers accommodations with a kitchenette in Arromanches-les-Bains. The property is 1,200 feet from the Arromanches 360.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Ideally located, very clean, easy instructions to access to the property via a text from the owners. We had a great holiday and loved the studio apartment. Very comfortable bed. Would definitely go back .
- The location is very central with good access to restaurants and tourist attractions.
- Convenient location to near by towns and resturants, kitchen facilities good
- In center, close to Museum Debarquement, beach and restaurants
- Es centrico, limpio. Bonito a su manera, con estilo sin ser lujoso
Located in Tracy-sur-Mer in the Basse-Normandie region, Victoria has accommodations with free WiFi.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer. A fridge and coffee machine are also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The apartment has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Caen is 16 miles from Victoria, while Cabourg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
- Outstanding B & B!! Well located halfway between Juno & Omaha Beaches of D-Day in the Normandy region of France. The host was excellent, very passionate about his B & B, for good reasons as it was simply one of the best we have ever stayed in! His knowledge of the area was incredible for the D-Day beaches and memorials but also the restaurants in the city of Bayeux and also near his B & B. He was there to meet and greet us every time we came or left from the B & B which was also very nice. In addition, the breakfasts were first class!
- The regal and spacious environment including the garden and the building. The warmth and generous hospitality of Guillaume who unabled us to quickly feel at home. Finally the historical artefacts and memorabilia which give a special context to the extraordinary history of Normandy
- Spacious house, lovely garden, extremely welcoming and helpful hosts. The apartment we had was perfect: it had all the facilities we needed and was very quiet.
- The hosts are very welcoming and friendly. Nice house and convenient location for touring Normandy. Highly recommended!
המארח הי אדיב ונחמד ביותר
המיקום משרה שלווה
קרוב למקומות טובים
Gîtes en Normandie Asnelles
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This seafront residence provides cottage and apartment accommodations just a few feet from the beach. It is located in Asnelles and provides free Wi-Fi internet access.Gites en Normandie offers apartments with sea views and a cottage. All are equipped with a seating area, equipped kitchen and satellite TV. The cottage also has its own private garden.For guests exploring the Basse-Normandie region by car, Gites en Normandie Asnelles provides free private parking. Bayeux is 7.5 mi away and Carpiquet Airport is 13 mi from the residence.
- Beautiful beachfront location, comfortable beds, well-equipped kitchen
magnicifent vieuw on the beach
good parking facilities
- The view was perfection. The master bed was very clean and comfortable. Access to a vacuum was very appreciated as our dog brought in a lot of sand.
- Location: having such a beautiful beach in front of the house was wonderful. The apartment was very confortable and very clean.
- The staff at the reception hotel were friendly and English speaking, BONUS! The area is beautiful and a great example of the French countryside. Absolutely charming. Excellent view of the ocean from the Gite and location was perfect for our Normandy D-Day excursion (Asnelles is on Gold Beach). Very quiet off season stay. We loved the space of our apartment. We loved having a functioning kitchen and separate bathroom. Loved the cork floors and didn’t have to worry about bringing in a little sand after a walk on the beach. We discovered the little short bread shop in Asnelles and were given the Royal treatment. Humbling, spiritual experience being able to stay where American troops fought and died.
Studio Place Alexandre – Les 4 Vents
Chambre-Studio Alexandre offers self-catering accommodations located in Asnelles, just 650 feet from Gold Beach, one of the D-Day landing beaches. It features a view of the village square.The living room has a sleeping area, a table and chairs and an equipped kitchenette complete with a fridge, a microwave, hotplates and a coffee machine. Kitchenware, bed linen and towels are provided. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries.Free public parking is possible nearby and you will find a choice of shops and restaurants in the area. You can visit the other D-Day landing beaches, and Bayeux with its famous tapestry is at 6.2 mi. Arromanches is only 1.2 mi away.
Located just a short walk from the amazing beach.
New shower room good.
- It was a good location for visiting the D Day beaches. The studio was comfortable and had mostly everything we needed. It was warm and cosy. It was a very quiet location and the jewel in the crown was the great restaurant, La Cale just across the road from the property.
- Location good for all sites we wanted to visit. Comfy good size bed, amenities close by, parking excellent, just a short walk to the beach.
- The studio is in a perfect location for anyone wanting to visit the D Day beaches and museums. All amenities, shops, parking and a wonderful restaurant are right by the accommodation. Beds very comfortable and studio light and clean.
- Host was lovely. Property was clean and comfortable. Was a great base for exploring the area. Great parking right outside.
- Located just a short walk from the amazing beach.
Appartement 3 Pièces Bord de mer Place du 6 Juin
One of our best sellers in Arromanches-les-Bains! Located in front of the beach and near many shops, Appartement 3 Pièces Bord de mer Place du 6 Juin offers a self-catering accommodations in Arromanches-les-Bains. There is a view of the sea and the D-Day Museum is only 150 feet away.Set on 2 levels, the apartment features 2 bedrooms, a living area with a TV and sofa bed, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance and free WiFi access is available. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking and Bayeux is only a 15-minute drive away.
- Location is superb and facilities excellent. Lovely restaurants, shops beach and points of interest/museums etc. in walking distance.
Lovely setting in the village and great for visiting the world war 2 exhibitions.
Also, handy for visiting the Bayeux Tapestry which I thought was amazing.
- Everything! Will definitely be going back! Perfect location, never had to use the car while the DDay celebrations were on, everything on our doorstep!
Appartment is located exactly on the promenade,
Everything was clean. Beautiful ocean view,
Very friendly host. 🙂
- The location and view were beautiful. The recently renovated kitchen was nice to have so we didn’t need to go out to eat for every meal.
Located in Bayeux, a 2-minute walk from Baron Gerard Museum, Appartement Dumas provides a living room with a flat-screen TV. The property, housed in a building dating from 1900, is 900 feet from Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry and a 4-minute walk from Cathedrale Notre Dame de Bayeux.The apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom.Museum of the Battle of Normandy is 1,500 feet from the apartment, while Botanical Garden of Bayeux is 0.9 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The location next to the cathedral and near all food shops. The host picked us up.and dropped us at the train station.
- Location was perfect, but we had trouble connecting with the host. We had telephone connection problems and difficulty reaching the host when we overcame the issue.
- Absolutely amazing location just a minutes walk from the cathedral! Good facilities with a comfy bed and sofa and a coffee machine.
Extremely useful to have off road parking in a city and included in the overall fee.
The location was brilliant, very close to the cathedral and the tapestry, in a charming street, with all the shops and restaurants you would need very close to hand.
The charge is very reasonable.
- The location is excellent being close to the cathedral and the centre of town and lots of restaurants in close proximity. The apartment is very small with very small bedroom and bathroom which meant all luggage has to be in the living area. There are limited cooking facilities and equipment (no cutting board) but fine if you are going to eat out.
Appartement Bayeux F3
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Offering a small, south-facing balcony, Appartement Bayeux F3 is a self-catering accommodations located in Bayeux. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 650 feet from Bayeux Cathedral and 2,650 feet from Museum of the Battle of Normandy.The apartment features a flat-screen TV with cable channels in the living room and you can enjoy a city views from the balcony. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.There is also a kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave and an oven. Bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance from the accommodations.Free public parking is possible near the accommodations and the D-Day landing beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- The apartment was lovely once you arrived there. It’s an old building and the apt is above a restaurant. There are 2 flights of old stairs but with good lighting to get to the apt. We had help w/luggage going in but had to leave early in the AM. It was hard getting the luggage down the stairs. We are in our 70s. Host were very kind – they work very hard at the restaurant. One even came up and set up our phones for the internet. They try very hard to make your stay enjoyable.
Great location, helpful staff, homely apartment, just the job for a few days stop over in Bayeux.
Free access to wifi was useful. Made keeping kids amused for a few hours when ill easier.
- A lovely apartment, close to everything. Everything that we needed for our stay was there
- Great property, plenty of room, very well equipped. Very convenient location and lovely owner. Bayeux is a lovely city and a great base for exploring the D-Day museums and beaches. We ate at the restaurant below the apartment twice and noticed that it is open when all of the other bars and restaurants in Bayeux seemed to close around 9.30pm.
- Spacious, very good for family or small group, fully furnished apartment
Les Galets is located in Tracy-sur-Mer, 3.1 mi from the beach and 5 mi from Bayeux. This two-Bedroom apartment gives access to a private garden and includes a TV with a DVD player.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and towels. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the apartment.There is an equipped kitchen with an electric kettle and a coffee machine. At Les Galets you will also find barbecue facilities.Other facilities offered at the property include a laundry. The apartment is located 16 mi from the city of Caen and 2.5 mi from Arromanches. It offers free parking.
- What a great place to stay if you want to visit Bayeaux or the Beach landings! The hosts are very welcoming and the apartment is very “French rustic” but 2 floors up.
- The location of the property was ideal for seeing the sights of Normandy. The host were so friendly and accommodating but also give us our privacy. Good size rooms and very clean. Extra benefit of a washer so not stuck for clean clothes especially when away on a longer trip. Also the hosts supplied us with fresh eggs which were delicious
- The hosts are really sweet! The apartment is situated in a great location(close to the coast and Bayeux) The Apartment had a lot of things already, in place for us. There was a bag of grounded coffee, jar of jam and sugar. Minor but important stuff, you need when on vacation.
- The owners were very welcoming and invited us into their kitchen on our arrival for a chat, drink and chocolates. We like dogs but they have 3 who want to be your friend. They were very helpful but after our arrival they kept themselves to themselves unless we saw them. They told us to knock on their kitchen door if we needed them. Great location to visit the area.
- Its in a lovely quiet rural location. We had a warm welcome and after we settled into our apartment which was spotless we met the hosts for an apperatif and some snacks where we chatted and sang for them. The property is very well kept and the hospitality and kindness shown to us was both warm and genuine. The host arranged for our trailer to be locked in the garage to ensure it was secure and kept out of the weather during our stay. We had an amazing bar-b-queue with or hosts the following evening which was quite special and memorable. The apartment had foodstuffs provided on arrival by our hosts, lots of nice touches from a host that worked hard to ensure our stay was pleasant.
Vue mer à Arromanches
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Vue mer à Arromanches is located in Arromanches-les-Bains. Guests might enjoy the free WiFi.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a dining area and a well-appointed kitchen. A flat-screen TV is offered.D-Day Museum is 300 feet from Vue mer à Arromanches. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The host was friendly and helpful. The equipment was plentiful!
- Pretty good seaview, most modern conveniences, comfortable beds, nicely decorated/furnished, quiet town though very D-Day-centric
- Zo dichtbij zee! Uitzicht op zee! En alles keurig netjes aanwezig in appartement
- Rymlig lägenhet med bra sovrum och sköna sängar. Mycket välutrustat kök med alla tänkbara kökstillbehör, till och med torrvaror som kryddor och chokladpulver, plastfolie och matlådor. Känns som man verkligen tänkt till! Uppskattas om man ska bo där ett längre tag! Läget precis i början av gågatan med utsikt över vattnet och stranden är oslagbart. Rekommenderar verkligen detta boende! Skulle gärna återvända.
- L’hôte est très sympathique. L’appartement était très propre et les équipements sont neufs. Merci pour ce séjour!
Top Apartments In Ryes Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ryes Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!