10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ruswarp North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruswarp North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ruswarp North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ruswarp North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ruswarp North Yorkshire:
One of our top picks in Whitby – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Number Twelve offers accommodations in Whitby.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- The whole appartment was was fantastic just like a 5 star hotel.
- Apartment is in a central location. Clean,very modern and comfortable. The fine detail / extra touches (toiletries, breakfast) were excellent. Jane and John were very friendly and made sure your stay was enjoyable.
- Fantastic apartment, perfect location. Jane and John have thought of everything. All the added extra made our stay like home from home. We loved the underfloor heating. Nothing is too much trouble both Jane and John exceptionally helpful. We would highly recommend Number 12, and we will be definitely booking back up 🙂
- Beautiful, spotless apartment in good location. Jane and John go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. Can’t wait to return
- Every home comfort was catered for from toiletries, hairdryer and straighteners to cooking facilities, fluffy dressing gowns and Sky TV. Easy walking distance to the harbour albeit up hill on the way back! On street parking was free and easy and we neither used the car nor needed to move it for the whole 3 days. Hosts live upstairs and available at all times.
The Old Joiners Shop
One of our top picks in Whitby – and a guest favorite.
The Old Joiners Shop offers accommodations in Whitby, just 600 feet from Whitby Train Station.There is a sitting area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.
- John was really helpful . A bunting put up for my Birthday made the stay special, thank you. Coffee machine was a good touch. The bed was comfortable and the place was super clean and lovely quality. The location was excellent .
- Immaculately presented and in a perfect location. Great hosts and very helpful especially with parking. We were well provided for and both agreed we could live there full time.
- The property was 5* plus. Everything & more was provided for a fantastic break, from a breakfast basket to dressing gowns, slippers & toiletries.
- They really have thought of everything! Amazing place to stay and a lovely welcome from John
- everything, a beautiful and comfortable apartment, just like last time
Rockcliffe Boutique Apartment
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Rockcliffe Boutique Apartment is located in Whitby, just 1,850 feet from Whitby Train Station. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.
- Lovely touch that the host came to introduce himself. Tea, coffee, milk and biscuits provided – very nice. Very quick e mail reply from host to my question on whether towels were supplied – and they were 🙂
- Everything was excellent, faultless. Ideal location, lovely apartment, well decorated with excellent facilities. A real home from home.
- Such a lovely warm welcome from Brian, even gave the kids Easter eggs – which was a lovely surprise. Brian even made a point of coming to ask the kids how they had gotten on in the dancing competitions.
- Everything about this apartment/location/parking
Apartment was spotless with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Extremely helpful and welcoming owner.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. By the River Esk, The Watermark Apartments in Whitby provide contemporary accommodation just 3 minutes’ drive from the train station. These luxury apartments sleep up to 4 guests and have free parking and Wi-Fi.The accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher, a dining area and lounge with flat-screen TV and DVD player. A bathroom with bath and shower complements the 2 bedrooms.With a picturesque harbour and beaches, Whitby offers beautiful views on the edge of the North York Moors. The seaside village of Robin Hood’s Bay is around 5 miles away, and the sea-bird colonies of the stunning Bempton Cliffs are around 1 hour’s drive from the town.
No reviews yet.
Fayvan Apartments is located in Whitby, just 2,000 feet from Whitby Train Station.All units include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are featured.
- The whole apartment was exceptionally clean and comfortable with beautiful furnishings. It was home from home. Having a parking permit was a bonus. We will definitely stay again!
- Benita was a wonderful, chatty host and keeps these apartments beautifully clean – highly recommended
- Very friendly hostess, the apartment was lovely, spacious, spotlessly clean and had everything and more we could possibly need.
- The apartment was lovely, clean and comfortable. The owner had put fresh milk in the fridge so we could settle in with a cup of tea and was extremely friendly.
- Milk in fridge on arrival, fresh and clean apartment, excellent host.
Located 1,700 feet from Whitby Train Station, Park View offers accommodations in Whitby.The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Park View include a terrace.
- Clean, comfortable, private and in an excellent location.
- Really nice place to stay. Interior was very nice and clean and the apartment had everything we needed. Check in was easy and we really enjoyed it. Will definitely be back!
- Spotlessly clean, modern apartment in a great location with the added bonus of free parking close by. Only a short 10-15 minute walk to town centre and the beach. The kitchen was very well equipped and it was nice to have milk, tea, coffee and sugar provided for our arrival. The outside seating area is an added bonus. I stayed with my 2 children ages 10 and 13 and our small dog and we thoroughly enjoyed our few days here. It’s a shame the lovely park that the apartment overlooks doesn’t allow dogs. We would definitely stay again and highly recommend ??.
- Very centrally located, a wonderful museum across the road. Go fossil hunting on the beach!
- The decor, everything we needed and more. Brilliant location. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.
Glencoe Holiday Apartments
One of our top picks in Whitby.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Glencoe Holiday Flats is located in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Middlesbrough is 25 miles away.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles from Glencoe Holiday Flats.
- I liked the location five minutes walk into the town centre, meant that on an evening it was relatively quiet and peaceful, we liked the balcony especially in the warm weather which allowed a breeze to blow through the apartment.
- Great location, lovely spacious apartment, very clean
- Beautiful apartment. Spacious and lovely views of whitby abbey. Home away home. Will definitely come back.
- Very central for all amenities – yet quiet in immediate vicinity
Perfect location great communication with host. Key collection hassle free. Bed so comfy and chocolates nice touch
Cleanest apartment we’ve stayed in
The Old Auction Rooms
One of our top picks in Whitby.The Old Auction Rooms offers accommodations in Whitby, just 1,000 feet from Whitby Train Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- We stayed here for 3 nights over the Easter Bank Holiday. Lovely, modern apartment and a stones throw away from the centre & beach. Jane was an excellent host & even made sure there was a pint of milk in the fridge on our arrival. When we visit Whitby again this apartment will be our first point of call.
- Lovely warm and modern apartment. Free parking was a bonus
- Location, facilities, information provided by the hosts.
- Modern decor, comfort and attention to detail plus fantastic location with parling
- Lovely apartment spotlessly clean and the owners were very helpful
Khyber Lodge Holiday Flats
One of our top picks in Whitby.Khyber Lodge Holiday Flats is located in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Middlesbrough is 25 miles away.All units feature a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles from Khyber Lodge Holiday Flats.
- A home from home, clean, comfortable and spacious apartment. Couldn’t fault it. (Flat 3)
- Location was great and very convenient to town, beach and harbour. Guest towels provided
- Great location. Dog friendly. Lounge and kitchen well equipped. Apartment was nicely decorated and very clean.
The apartment exceeded our expectations, large and spacious with everything that you need
just a short walk into town so ideally located, could not fault it, definitely recommend staying there if you plan to visit Whitby
- The flat is in a very quiet place. Overlooking the bay. It is tastefully decorated & very comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this flat. It is warm, clean & very comfortable.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Pebbles offers pet-friendly accommodations in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. The property features views of the garden and is 26 miles from Middlesbrough.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles from The Pebbles, and Helmsley is 24 miles from the property.
- The location and it felt like home from home we will return 🙂
Central Location, near the river and the bus station. in the town centre so close to shops, pubs and places to eat. The Flat was very well equipped. The Magpie cafe was really good but watch out for ‘Yorkshire portions’ they are hugh!
Robin Hoods Bay is just beautiful. Whitby is an interesting town with an unique skyline.
- The accommodation was clean well equipped and comfortable had a great short break would stay there again .
- Lovely Christmassy welcome pack & decorations!
- Excellent facilities, comfy beds and a great central location. Communication from the owner was excellent so checking in was easy.
Top Apartments In Ruswarp North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!