10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rushbury Shropshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rushbury Shropshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rushbury Shropshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rushbury Shropshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rushbury Shropshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rushbury Shropshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rushbury Shropshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rushbury Shropshire:
Wenlock Edge offers accommodations in Much Wenlock, 30 miles from Birmingham and 11 miles from Shrewsbury. The property is 20 miles from Wolverhampton and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured. Other facilities at Wenlock Edge include a barbecue.Birmingham Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a terrace, Wenlock Studios is located in Much Wenlock, just 29 miles from Birmingham. Shrewsbury is 11 miles away.The accommodation has a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven. A microwave and kettle are also available. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Wolverhampton is 18 miles from Wenlock Studios, and Ludlow is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The whole package excellent.great location,high standard of property,amount of facility’s the delicious cakes waiting upon arrival was a lovely welcome.
- Entire package was exceptional. From the lovely touch on cakes on arrival to the secure parking. The room and everything in it were spot on. Shower was great. Bed comfortable. Can’t recommend highly enough
Good location in the centre of town but with nearby parking, though this needs to be paid for Mon-Sat in the daytime.
The accommodation is newly renovated to a very high standard, the appliances new & everything works. It’s reasonably spacious & private. Décor is tasteful, contemporary & un-fussy. Good TV & Wi-Fi service. Warm & comfortable.
- Lovely modern apartment in great central village location. Provided all that we needed for our three day trip to the region. The kitchen was very modern and loved the big shower.
- The apartment was very well located for exploring the town and region. It was cheerful and well equipped and had a washing machine.
Located 27 miles from Wolverhampton, Beech Suite offers accommodations in Shrewsbury. The property is 19 miles from Ludlow and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.Telford is 13 miles from Beech Suite, and Wrexham is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 24 miles from Worcester, Linnet House offers accommodations in Ludlow. The property is 24 miles from Shrewsbury and free private parking is provided.The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Wolverhampton is 29 miles from Linnet House, and Hereford is 21 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Situated in Ludlow, The Keep features a restaurant and is a 3-minute walk from Ludlow Castle. Free WiFi is featured.All units come with a living room, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.There is a separate bar and restaurant on-site.The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 42.3 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden, The Queens is located in Ludlow. Worcester is 24 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, all units have a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Shrewsbury is 24 miles from The Queens, and Wolverhampton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The room was very well decorated and maintained. It was self contained with its own entrance and was very comfortable. Tim and Jane couldn’t have been more helpful. Although we were due to check out Sunday morning my husband was racing in the Storm the Castle duathlon and they very kindly said we could stray on so that he could come back and shower. We ate in the pub on Friday night and the food was excellent. Special thanks to Michelle for all her help. The location couldn’t be better right in the middle of things but quiet.
- Appreciated the personal touch A well designed and thoughtfully equipped appartment within easy reach of the town centre and railway station. As a lone traveller I felt safe and relaxed. The huge bed was pure luxury and all the extra touches in the bathroom and kitchenette were much appreciated. I would however suggest that a non slip bathmat would be a bonus to assist persons who find difficulty in getting in and out of the deep bath/ shower.
- Lovely accommodation with everything needed. Pub had a good atmosphere and really enjoyed evening meal. Host and staff were friendly and helpful.
- The owner was very welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us, lovely cottage and ideally located
- Despite one of the proprietors being absent in hospital the welcome was as always hospitable and we will most certainly go there again. Food is excellent
The Mews @ The Pheasant
Located 1.1 miles from Ironbridge Gorge, The Mews @ The Pheasant offers accommodations in Ironbridge. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything! We visited the area for a steam train experience at Telford and the accommodation was absolutely ideal for the two of us and our blind dog. Laura was lovely and her facilities were great.
The style was great- funky and relaxing; tasteful
The location was perfect for lots of things
Laura, the host, was warm, helpful and accurate; everything you want in a host
The information in the cottage was really well expressed, and clear, and made Laura available as and when I needed/wanted
- excellent occupancy for business traveller not wanting to eat out. Like home from home. Communication with host (even thought we didn’t meet) – excellent.
- Comfortable.Warm.Clean.Close to all amenities. Ex parking. Owners very friendly.
- Just didn’t expect the one up one down apartment…thought I was booking a one bed B&B! Everything I needed and more
The Flat on the Square.
Offering free WiFi and river views, The Flat on the Square provides accommodation located in the heart of Ironbridge Gorge. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen.Composed of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, this apartment features a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 33.6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful little flat! Loved the view and the welcome touches were a lovely surprise will definitely be looking to come back in the near future. 10/10
- Communication from the owners was exceptional, detailed and very friendly. The welcome pack was a lovely touch. The flat is lovely and immaculately clean and well presented. Location is exceptional.
- Everything you need for a cosy relaxing break,including homemade 🍰 and sundries,fluffy towels,nice views
- Welcome pack was very good, and nicely packaged and varied. Loved the lemon drizzle cake and the coffee grounds. Flat very cozy on a cold weekend. Local eateries varied and good. Carvery at The Tontine to be recommended.
- The apartment was spacious, clean and of a high quality. The extra personal touches added by the owner made us feel very welcome. The central position of the property was perfect for sightseeing. Would recommend to family and friends.
The Old Post Office
The Old Post Office offers accommodations in Bridgnorth, 22 miles from Birmingham and 25 miles from Worcester.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Shrewsbury is 19 miles from The Old Post Office, and Wolverhampton is 12 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 29 miles away.
- Very thoughtfully prepared property with everything you might need, and a communicative and helpful landlady. The bath is fabulous!
- The apartment was finished to a high standard. The beds were extremely comfortable and the bottle of prosecco in the fridge made us feel very welcome. Overall we could not fault anything
- Big comfy beds we where able to get a takeaway and everything was there for us plates cutlery bread and butter for the chip butties, great
- The flat is lovely, breakfast items left were great, so we didn’t need to shop. Lovely thoughtful touches too, leaving fruit and chocolates
- Great location and great apartment. The owner went out of their way to make the stay memorable – for all the good reasons. Very highly recommended.
Located 27 miles from Wolverhampton, Ludwick Apartment offers accommodations in Shrewsbury. The property is 23 miles from Ludlow and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available.Stoke on Trent is 31 miles from Ludwick Apartment, and Telford is 12 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Complimentary bread, butter, jam, Orange juice, tea and coffee plus dvd’s.
Very clean and very well appointed.
Very comfortable bed.
- Easy to walk into town, very nicely kept apartment, very homely and cosy. Really nice place to stay for a relaxing weekend away.
- Great location for walking to Shrewsbury town centre. Accommodation had period charm. Bed was massive and incredibly comfortable. Lovely powerful shower. Mini Sainsbury’s directly opposite. Host super helpful.
- The place is very comfortable, the location is superb and the hosts are so friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely size bed and thoughtful little touches, such as toiletries in the bathroom and utensils in the kitchen
- Complimentary bread, butter, jam, Orange juice, tea and coffee plus dvd’s.
Top Apartments In Rushbury Shropshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rushbury Shropshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rushbury Shropshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rushbury Shropshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!