10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ruffey-lès-beaune Burgundy:
Located a 3-minute walk from Hospices Civils de Beaune and 0.9 miles from Beaune Exhibition Centre, Le Saint-Etienne offers accommodations right in the heart of Beaune. Guests are welcome to enjoy the free WiFi.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a kitchenette with a dining area and a dishwasher, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune is 600 feet from the apartment. Tavaux Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Centrally located, quiet apartment with good quality equipment throughout and free underground parking next door. Large balcony area with seating. Bathroom with good shower. Comfortable bed. The owner was very pleasant, informative and helpful.
- We had a fabulous stay. Our host was easy to contact and very accommodating. He spent time telling us about the area and made our stay very special
- The position, the underground parking , the great welcome with pinot noir as a gift, the kitchen eqipment. The tv set.
- We liked the modern styling, the size, furniture and layout, the terrace and the central town location.
- Excellent location. As near as you could get to the centre of Beaune. Clean and comfortable. Cyril the host was very helpful and informative, We took his advice on attractions and restaurants and was not disappointed..
L’authentique offers accommodations in Beaune, a 3-minute walk from Hospices Civils de Beaune and 1.1 miles from Beaune Exhibition Centre. Guests can enjoy free WiFi.This apartment comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower, while free toiletries and a hair dryer are also provided.Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune is 200 feet from the apartment, while Burgundy Wine School is 300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The apartment was cozy , for 2 only! Had everything we needed. Very central and free parking about a block away, Patrick met us at the unit with the keys, he did not speak English , however all his emails were in English. He explained the unit and parking. Kitchen was basic but had a fridge , microwave and toaster oven, coffe and tea. Tiny bathroom but everything was clean. Very comfortable place for a few nights!
- Host very helpful and extremely accommodating. Nice apartment well located with well equipped kitchen.
The property owner was very welcoming and generous, driving us to and from the train station, and volunteering to drive us to other sights. When contacted, he responded immediately.
The apartment was completely renovated, with every amenity being very modern, high quality, and highly functional.
Charming apartment with all we needed including good tea, coffee,books.
Patrick collected & drove us back to the station & booked our on going train tickets & suggested restaurants.
- It is located in the perfect spot, walking distance to the entire city of Beaune, and close to all the famous vineyards. Extremely clean, and with all the necessary equipment one needs. Patrick is very friendly and extremely helpful. Unfortunately we forgot our passports at his property, we figured out when we were in Paris already, we contacted Patrick who immediately checked his property and found our documents, we drove back to collect and Patrick met us at the highway to make it easier for us, so helpful and thoughtful. It was an amazing stay!!
Les Tilleuls de Monge
One of our top picks in Beaune.Les Tilleuls de Monge offers 3 self-catering apartments set in an 18th-century building in the historic center of Beaune. You can relax in the interior courtyard or beside the open fireplace in the lounge.Decorated in a traditional style, the apartments will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The bathroom is complete with a multi-jet shower and linen and towels are supplied.The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, oven and fridge and there are various restaurants located nearby. A coffee maker is also provided.Hospices Civils de Beaune is 1,000 feet from the apartment and it is 1.9 mi from Beaune Levernois Golf Club.
- Excellent location, beautiful 18th century house, very friendly host.
- Our apartment had plenty of room to spread out and cook a meal. Andre was very accomodating and the location was brilliant.
- Central location in the heart of Beaune and bakery, restaurants, Supermarket all a step away. Andre picked us up from the train station and gave excellent advice on places to visit and car routes to use to see the scenery. We had a wonderful stay because of his attention and helpfulness in planning our day trips by car and around Beaune. He also left extras in the apartment for our use such as coffee and spicy biscuits on our arrival which was greatly appreciated.
- The owner is wonderful — a charming, intelligent man who really cares about his building and YOUR experience. Always offering to help us navigate, take us to pick up rental car, etc. Yet, he was in no way intrusive. Directed us to great eateries, and to groceries, wine stores, etc. Place is right in Old Town. Kitchen very adequate. Andre is the kind of host one would like to have every time.
- As many have said before, André could not be a kinder or more thoughtful host. The apartment reflects his attention to detail and sincere effort to make your visit to Beaune as thoroughly enjoyable as possible. It is as though nothing is too much to ask. And the central location cannot be beat. Everything is within a 10 minute walk, most restaurants and shops even closer. We cannot wait for another opportunity to visit Beaune and the surrounding area. We will definitely return to Les Tilleuls de Monge.
One of our top picks in Beaune.Located in the center of Beaune, 2,950 feet from the train station, the 2-bedroom apartment is set on 2 levels and features exposed beams, parquet flooring and stone walls. It includes a satellite, LCD TV.The bathroom of the heated accommodations is fitted with a bathtub and includes a hairdryer. An IPod docking station, a radio and a DVD player are also provided.The open-plan kitchen includes coffee machine, a toaster and an en electric kettle. Restaurants and bars can be found within 350 feet.Other facilities include free Wi-Fi access. It is 1,650 feet from the Hospices de Beaune and 1.2 mi from the A6 motorway. The center of Dijon is 29 mi away.
- Everything! The apartment was one of the nicest I have stayed in. So beautifully decorated and clean. Isabelle was an amazing host and went above and beyond to make our stay as good as it could be. Perfect!
- The apartment was in the BEST location! We had a 5 minute walk to all of the restaurants, sights, and experiences inside the city centre. It was an excellent apartment!
- The kitchen was fully equiped, which we liked very much.
- Isa is the perfect host – she picked us up from the train station, settled us into the accommodation and had a bottle of cremant in the fridge for us. Really made us feel at home. A truly delightful person. The apartment was more like a home than a rental, and was walking distance to everything – wine, small supermarket, boulangerie and charcuterie – and restaurants galore. There was plenty of room to spread out as well. We really enjoyed our two week stay.
Isa was amazing and very understanding with our delayed arrival
The location is wonderful
“Checkout” is flexible and easy
The apartment is well stocked including a great kitchen with coffee, tea, and everything you need to cook and taste wine. Isa also provides a generous amount of large towels (which I find rare for Europe 😉
Maison du colombier
Located in the heart of Beaune, Maison du Colombier offers luxury self-catering apartments in a historic building dating back to 1574. The property is 800 feet from the Hospices Civils de Beaune.All apartments and studios are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, sofa and dining area. The bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries, while the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, stovetop and refrigerator.The property also houses a restaurant and bar and grocery shops and reached within walking distance of the property. Free WiFi access is provided and Beaune Train Station is only 0.6 mi away.
- Very good restaurant downstairs. We were surprised that it was not just a hotel room but an apartment with a small kitchen. This place is right in the middle of everything. I would stay there again.
Location is wonderful. Smack dab in the middle of Beaune.
Very comfy bed and well equipped all round. Great bathroom, shower etc.
Bit tricky to avoid hitting ones head on the beams getting in and out of bed, but an atmospheric attic room.
Nicely and tastefully modernised.
Perfect location in Beaune centre.
Very nicely decorated apartment with modern amenities
- Location and character with comfort! And the amazing gastropub on the ground floor;)
CODE TO THE ROOM COMES WITH BOOKING, SO NO CHECK-IN OR OUT REQUIRED.
PERFECT LOCATION IN A BEAUTIFUL TOWN.
Located in the heart of Beaune, L’Arlequin offers a self-catering apartment decorated in a traditional, Napoleon III style. The property is 1,300 feet from Hospices Civils de Beaune and 1,950 feet from Beaune Train Station.The apartment features a living area with a flat-screen TV, a bedroom with a wardrobe and a bathroom. The self-catering facilities a microwave and electric kettle. A breakfast is provided each morning.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance and free WiFi access is provided in the apartment. Activities in the surrounding area include golfing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Location was fantastic. The room was spacious and comfortable. Loved the breakfast provided each day. A range of fresh pastries were left by the door and a fridge and coffee facilities were available.
Charming hosts. Beautiful property
Lovely breakfast delivered to the door
Will definitely stay here again.
- Lovely old rooms, very spacious, full of beautiful antiques but new comfy bed. Sandrine could not have been more accommodating. Fresh bread and pastries delivered to door each morning. New modern bathroom. Located 2 steps from center of town. Parking garage 3 min walk away.
The position so close to the town centre and the Decor . we felt safe and comfortable.
The hosts were lovely and helpful.
- The owners were gracious and so accomodating. We especially lived the fresh bread the baker delivered in the morning!
Appart’ Spa et Sauna Privatif Au Cœur De Beaune
Located in Beaune, Appart’ Spa et Sauna Privatif Au Cœur De Beaune has accommodations within a 4-minute walk of Hospices Civils de Beaune. Free WiFi is featured.Each of the units features a kitchen and a living room with dining area and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with hot tub and a hair dryer.Popular points of interest near Appart’ Spa et Sauna Privatif Au Cœur De Beaune include Beaune Exhibition Centre, Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune and Burgundy Wine School. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Gentillesse et disponibilité du personnel et petites attentions à notre arrivée
Équipements de l’appartement : sauna et jacuzzi privatifs, qualité de la literie et du canapé, éclairage…
Emplacement idéal avec grand parking gratuit à proximité
- Les équipements, le confort et la proximité du centre de Beaune
Le jacuzzi et sauna privatif c’est excellent
Thé et café à disposition.
L’appartement est très Grand on y est bien à l’aise.
- Zeer snelle reactie op vragen. We konden binnen 10 min na het boeken al de accomodatie in!
- Petites attentions à l’arrivée, appartement très bien équipé et très propre.
- Gentillesse et disponibilité du personnel et petites attentions à notre arrivée
La Maison des Courtines
Nestled in the historic heart of Beaune, La Maison des Courtines is housed in a 17th-century building. It offers self-catering accommodations with parquet flooring and antique tiles. They also have free WiFi, a living room with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower.The apartments are equipped with a Nespresso machine, electric kettle, dishwasher, stovetop, toaster, washing machine and hairdryer. All household linen is provided for the duration of your stay. Daily maid service is available at a surcharge.For your convenience, La Maison des Courtines has an office and a reading room. The property’s concierge services can also arrange activities and there is an on-site bicycle rental upon request.This property is 5.6 mi from the A31 motorway and 25 mi from Dijon. Beaune Train Station is 2,300 feet away.
- Beautiful, excellent location, quiet, friendly, helpful
Proximity to the city center. Very comfortable, everything
to help make a wonderful stay in Beaune.
- Fabulous place, elegant furnishings, comfy bed and great location. Audrey, the host, was incredibly helpful and happy to share her local knowledge with us. All in all a great base for exploring this lovely city.
- Location was great. Hostess brought a continental breakfast ($) of homemade croissants that were amazing.
- Lovely relaxing space to unwind after a day travelling. A nice fresh breakfast in the morning.
One of our best sellers in Beaune! Featuring city views, Echappée is located in Beaune, a 2-minute walk from Hospices Civils de Beaune. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.Beaune Exhibition Centre is one mile from Echappée. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from Echappée.
- A wonderful blend of old and modern. Fantastic location in a wonderful town.
- Excellent holiday apartment in a wonderful location
- Tastefully decorated, perfectly stocked kitchen allowed occasional home cooked meals. The Saturday market was a great discovery to get great food products. While the street it faces can be a busy one, with the windows closed you don’t hear it at all. Besides the traffic is minimal at night. Parking is about a block and a half away. Walking distance to sights, wineries, and restaurants.
- It was very comfortable, bright and a great location.
- Glancing from the wrought iron windows to cobbles below gave a special away yet at home experience.
La Grange aux Ecureuils
Located in Levernois, La Grange aux Ecureuils has accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Offering a terrace or balcony with views of the garden, the units feature air conditioning, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV and kitchen. A dishwasher, an oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The apartment has a playground.Fishing and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Dijon is 24 miles from La Grange aux Ecureuils, while Beaune is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Beautiful looking ground level flats; high specs, very tastefully designed, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen has everything one needs.
Nice to have a terrace and a little garden.
Very close to Beaune and other great locations to visit.
Delphine and her husband are very friendly and easy to contact.
- Host Delphine is very responsible. The apt is beautiful, well maintained, spotlessly clean, and located in a pleasant country side near Beaune, Burgundy. A nice home to come back to from a day of excursions.
- It is a newly renovated house. Very modern and conveninent and equipped with everything which is needed. I would like to highly recommend this accomodation to others.
- The optional breakfast was superb! Our two bedroom suite was comfortable, modern and spacious. Loved it. Our host was superb. Excellent restaurants were just a short walk away.
- Very well presented purpose built barn conversion. I was actually shown the elite apartment upstairs which had been designed to the highest standard. Modern and luxurious.
- Beautiful looking ground level flats; high specs, very tastefully designed, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen has everything one needs.
Top Apartments In Ruffey-lès-beaune Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!