10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ruckinge Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruckinge Kent is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ruckinge Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruckinge Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruckinge Kent. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ruckinge Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ruckinge Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ruckinge Kent:
The Old Sawmill
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Old Sawmill is located in Waltham, just 9 miles from Canterbury. Southend-on-Sea is 29 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a refrigerator. Bed linen are provided.Hastings is 28 miles from The Old Sawmill, and Dover is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I loved my converted stable. It had everything I needed and made a perfect base for me to work from. The location is rural and quiet. A little gem of a find.
- The setting was beautiful, warm welcome from the owners, the rooms were comfortable, the kitchen had everything that was needed, I really liked it and would stay again with the family or on holiday.
The location is lovely, very rural, but 20 minutes from Canterbury and Ashford and 15 from the M20.
Good standard of accommodation, good facilities; induction hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher
Spacious self catering accommodation which was very homely a must as we stayed for a month
Everything that I needed for my stay was here: shower, kitchenette, wifi, desk and comfortable bed.
Compact and cosy for a decent price.
- Good, very clean basic accommodation. Small bedrooms but comfortable beds and pillows. Each of the two bedrooms had an en-suite shower which was nice. The sofa just large enough for the three of us as was the dining table. We enjoyed our stay and rested well. Countryside location pleasant. Beautifully warm and cosy in February freeze.
PSF Panorama Apartments
Featuring free WiFi, PSF Panorama Apartments offers accommodations in Ashford. Canterbury is 13 miles from the property.There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Towels are featured.Southend-on-Sea is 28 miles from PSF Panorama Apartments, and Hastings is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 miles from PSF Panorama Apartments.
- Spacious comfortable flat, city centre, just 5 min walk to the international railway station, bus stop where we caught a bus to Canterbury just before the apartment block.
- Well equipped apartment, friendly and helpful staff (security guys). Availability of a car parking space on request. Central location
- Secure, friendly staff,central location with bus stop right out the front of the building
- We enjoyed our stay very much. The place was spacious, the guards were very friendly and helpfull, we were offered a free parking place in front of the building. We were well served with our requests on the spot and the County Hotel pub, just across the road was nice.
- Exactly what you need for a weekend away! Everything to hand! Easy Check in, and very helpful! The small toiletries left for you was a great bonus!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located 21 miles from Canterbury, 5 Littlestone offers accommodations in Littlestone-on-Sea. 5 Littlestone features views of the sea and is 19 miles from Hastings.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Dover is 18 miles from 5 Littlestone, and Maidstone is 28 miles from the property. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. London Southend Airport is 42 miles away.
- Lovely property, clean and well set up. fantastic view
- Excellent location with really nice view. It has all the amenities that you will need for your stay.
The communication with the hosts was super easy, the checkin with a code very simple, we felt very welcomed.
The beds are comfortable
And the best of course is the view. What a treat to wake up looking right into the sea.
It’s an unspoilt area, very relaxing
- It was completely as described by other reviewers. Graham was amazingly accommodating and flexible with check in/out due to the adverse weather conditions. Sitting by the window with a cuppa and the view was extremely relaxing!
- Beautiful and clean, warm and cosy..was just like a home from home..amazing views..everything you needed and more.
The Annex at the Grange in Saltwood
The Annex at the Grange in Saltwood offers accommodations in Hythe, just 14 miles from Canterbury. The property is 27 miles from Hastings and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at The Annex at the Grange in Saltwood include a barbecue.Dover is 10 miles from The Annex at the Grange in Saltwood, and Maidstone is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The location was lovely.Beds comfy The overall few days away at TheAnnexe was wonderful and the hosts were exceptionally charming they really put themselves out for us what a wonderful find
Lovely Decoration for all rooms. Warm heater in New year festival was great.
Ann who’s owner is very nice and kindly to us. Great for family and comfortable with fully equiped.
- The little cottage was lovely. The beds were extremely comfortable and the bathroom very practical. We were in the area for a family occasion, so didn’t have time to talk much to the owners who were charming, nor explore the area which looked very interesting. We would certainly recommend this place.
- Attention to detail and the owner was extremely caring.Ann went the extra mile.
- It was a really comfortable, homely, peaceful place to be. Everything was provided that you could wish for.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Annex is a double, located in Tenterden.A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at The Annex include a terrace.Canterbury is 22 miles from The Annex, and Eastbourne is 27 miles away.
- Very comfortable, huge bed. Excellent location for the high street which has a great selection of coffee shops, pubs and restaurants. 8 mins by car to Chapel Down winery which is well worth a visit. Hosts checked everything was ok and offered anything we needed. We would stay here again if in the area.
- All the little touches. Very tasteful quiet and beautiful. Very comfy bed.
- Lovely large room, really spacious, comfortable bed. Great location. Loved our stay 🙂
Location, ease of access, friendly welcome.
- The main room was very stylish and the bed was very comfortable. The shower room was great and the towels quite luxurious!
Darling Buds Farm Reverend Candy
Located 18 miles from Canterbury and 27 miles from Southend-on-Sea, Darling Buds Farm Reverend Candy offers accommodations in Ashford. The property features views of the garden and is 21 miles from Hastings. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, a toaster and a refrigerator, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is featured.London Southend Airport is 29 miles away.
- We stayed in the Reverend Candy room. It was very cosy, warm and spacious. Fantastic trip, loved it! We will definitely return in the summer.
- what an amazing trip down memory lane!!!! Amazing little place truly a home from home. My room was super quite and spotlessly clean with a TV and DVD player with the darling buds of may dvds! I stay away a lot for work and its great to be able to cook for myself for a changed! would recommend it to anyone esp for the price!
- Great location, wonderful welcome and very attentive host call Nici – couldn’t do enough. Bed very comfortable – excellent facilities. Fab full English breakfast cooked beautifully. Stayed in Reverend Candy’s room just perfect for us and the dog. Very clean, spacious and with the added benefit of small kitchen area, fridge, microwave, tea making facilities and small dining area. Lovely new shower-room. Crisp white towels. Just everything you need for a break in Darling Buds of May country – will definitely be back.
- Very friendly helpful hosts, beautiful location, everything you could want for a relaxing night travelling through or for a much longer stay. Ample parking, very clean comfortable accommodation with character. Got a nice feel to the place.
- Nikki and Roger very welcoming, even though we were 2 hours late due to traffic on M25. Nice field to walk the dog and good comfortable accommodation with excellent facilities.
Humphries Cross Apartments
One of our best sellers in Rye! Featuring a garden, Humphries Cross Apartments is located in Rye. Canterbury is 26 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Eastbourne is 24 miles from Humphries Cross Apartments, and Hastings is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 41 miles from Humphries Cross Apartments.
- Great welcome including ‘goodies’; Well appointed; Peace and quiet; excellent local pub and food within walking distance. Great location for visiting Rye and surrounding area.
The Couple who rented the apartment to us couldn’t do enough. They went way and beyond our expectations and nothing was too much for them. When we arrived they had left us croissants, bread, milk, butter, eggs, salt, pepper, dishwasher tablets etc etc. I was really impressed with their friendly welcoming manner and I will definitely be returning.
There is a pub within walking distance that you are allowed to take your dog to and the food is lovely and they have games for you to play.
You get a feel of the village life and the locals are so friendly.
- The welcome basket! Thank you for being such great hosts the apartment was lovely and a perfect loation
- Very comfortable and stylish apartment. Very well equipped. Thoughtful welcome pack.
- The welcome basket was very welcome! And it’s generally an cosy but spacious enough apartment for a mini-break.
Coast Guards Cottage – An idyllic coastal retreat!
Located 27 miles from Canterbury and 26 miles from Eastbourne, Coast Guards Cottage – An idyllic coastal retreat! offers accommodations in Rye.The kitchen has a dishwasher. A TV is provided.Hastings is 12 miles from Coast Guards Cottage – An idyllic coastal retreat!, and Dover is 25 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Tailor’s Flat
Located 27 miles from Canterbury and 23 miles from Eastbourne, The Tailor’s Flat offers accommodations in Rye.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A TV is featured.Hastings is 9 miles from The Tailor’s Flat, and Dover is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Quirky apartment in the High Street. Great little champagne bar just over the road and delicious lobster at The George!
- The ambience was lovely. We had a very pleasant stay. Nice having the lounge area we felt it was much better than a hotel. Very comfy bed. Fabulous bath under twinkling lights with a glass of bubbly what more do u need!
- The Tailor’s Flat absolutely exceeded our expectations. It is very easy to access and in a wonderful location, very close to landmarks. The flat has everything you could need and felt very comfortable and homey, while also having the ‘wow’ factor – will definitely be returning!
- Bed was extra comfortable and the flat in general felt very relaxing and luxurious. Bath in bedroom a massive bonus!
- Very comfortable bed, helpful host, great kitchen, very private and cosy, loved the bath, excellent location.
Located 27 miles from Canterbury and 23 miles from Eastbourne, Tower Cottage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rye.The kitchen features an oven and a microwave. A TV is provided.Hastings is 9 miles from Tower Cottage, and Dover is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from Tower Cottage.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Ruckinge Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ruckinge Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ruckinge Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ruckinge Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!