10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rubempré Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubempré Picardy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rubempré Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubempré Picardy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rubempré Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rubempré Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rubempré Picardy:
Neoresid – Résidence Saint Germain
All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals.Berny’s Museum is 2,100 feet from Neoresid – Résidence Saint Germain. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 31 miles from Neoresid – Résidence Saint Germain.
This is a basic property at a very cheap price. It is usually student accommodation.
The location is spectacular, within 10 mins walk from the centre of town and the cathedral. Three are a range of pubs and restaurants within 500 metres.
The property is clean and secure. The rooms are studios with small kitchenettes.
They have an arrangement with a parking house, 5 mins away, for the car.
- Very comfortable room. Close enough to centre of town.
- Good location, confortable clean room. Good value for money
- Staff amazing really friendly and helpful the apartment was just the right size for two people, location is brilliant 10mins away from the town centre and 15mins walk to the train station and you can get a direct train to Paris recommend people stay here we had a lovely holiday.
- The location near good restaurants and close to St. Leu. The heating was great.
- This is a basic property at a very cheap price. It is usually student accommodation.
There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.Restaurants and shops can be found in the area.The Floating gardens Park is 1,650 feet from Amiens LOFT. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.7 miles away.
- Location couldn’t be bettered. Views outstanding – the cathedral in one direction and the canal in the other. Very comfortable apartment – parking in the basement.
- The host was brilliant. Allowed us to check in early, came straight to meet us. Went through everything in the apartment, which was quirky, clean and in an ideal location directly opposite the waterfront with numerous restaurants. Amiens cathedral and town, five minute walk
Great location, everything you need is just around the corner.
Apartment is spacious enough for 4 people to hang out and dine.
- Great location and excellent apartment right in the centre of town.
- Immaculate tastefully decorated flat.lovely host.centre of amiens.amazing views from every window of cathedral, river, restaurants
Appart’City Amiens Gare Cathédrale
The studios also include a bathroom with a walk-in shower, a telephone and a work desk. The studios include wired and WiFi free internet access.A buffet breakfast is served every day. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.You can visit Amiens Belfry, which is 0.9 miles away or play golf 5 miles away. The A29 motorway is 2 miles away from Appart’City Amiens Gare Cathédrale.
The bed was comfy, the bathroom was big
Close to the city
- Spacious apartment great for the six of us, although if family with small children would need to be mindful of stairs to loft area, clean and excellent location close to everything with Mimi mart within 100 metres.
- The apartment is very small for four adults however they do tell you the size on booking.
- Very helpful staff, very near good transport facilities (bus, train etc) and near good restaurents and a lovely park. Also near the fabulous cathedral. Very good supermarket only 5 minutes walk away. Cooking facilities were more than adequate. Overall very good value for money
- The apartment was quite adequate for 2 nights stay. Could be hot in mid summer as no fan or air conditioner.
- The bed was comfy, the bathroom was big
Appartement de la Rose
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom and a bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is 1.5 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Delphine was extremely helpful when we were delayed by train strike. Very convenient for Lidl supermarket.
- The Apartment was better supplied with dishes, pans, cutlery, mugs, and all cleaning materials, than any other place we have rented. It had everything including washing machines! The location had easy access into town.
- L’accueil sympa, les commerces à proximité le calme
- Propreté tout l’es équipement pour faire la cuisine et la gentillesse des proprio
- Super appartement avec tout les équipements nécessaire propreté superbe et la propriétaire super sympa on va revenir souvent …
Odalys City Amiens Blamont
The studios all have a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, kettle, and a fridge. There is also a flat-screen TV.The Floating Gardens Park is a 13-minute walk from the aparthotel, while Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is an 11-minute walk from Odalys City Amiens Blamont. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- Location great, easy to get to main part of town on foot. Building was new and decor still ‘fresh’.
This hotel is listed as a student style residence but it is far superior to that. It is like a better quality budget chain or Holiday Inn. The hotel is in a quiet suburb of Amiens but in easy walking distance of the Hortillonages and the Cathedral. The room was like a studio with a well equipped kitchenette with a kettle, ‘fridge, microwave and hotplates. There was underground secure car parking at additional cost (but reasonable €10) and breakfast was additional but was well worth the money with a good choice including the option of a boiled egg. The room was contemporary and clean and well presented. We asked for extra pillows and these were provided graciously.
The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful and she spoke excellent English for those travelers with little French. We would certainly use this accommodation again for visiting Amiens because it is so conveniently located but quiet and secure.
- Great location only 5 mins walk from station and 10 from cathedral. Took up options of breakfast and parking – on street parking a premium. Very helpful staff emailing details for late check in and parking, and helping with local info. Had enough plates etc. for a couple of meals if needed (we just used the kettle and fridge).
- The bed was comfortable and the building was quiet at all times. Parking underground was easy once staff had explained how to find it. The staff were very helpful.
- Good central location. Well equipped kitchen facilities.
Cosy Studio Amiens
The apartment comes with 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave.University of Picardie Jules Verne is 1.7 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 31 miles from Cosy Studio Amiens.
- Great location, super clean and kind lady who worked there
- The owner was very friendly and also sent me a sms message before I arrive to make sure I had the address and all information necessary to collect the key which was very easy!
- Bed was very comfortable and location was an easy walk to town centre It is in a very quiet apartment block in a nice area. Apartment is nice and it is clean
- Nice space, if small. WiFi was fast and reliable, once we got it up and going. Excellent pre-arrival communication.
- Very clean and tidy, clear instructions to get to the flat
Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and a fridge.Popular points of interest near the condo hotel include Berny’s Museum, The Floating gardens Park and Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 31 miles from Aux Caves.
- False advertising! The room was totally underground and hallway smelt damp. Lots of stairs, no lift which was difficult with luggage.
- Interesting concept in a wonderfully old building. The staff who assisted was very helpful.
- Fun atmosphere. took a little tog et use to no fresh air, windows or natural light
- The Hotel was great, location wise, decor of the room, a real luxury treat.
Attention to detail was very high throughout
It is very spacious
The Boulanger across the road
Security is extremely high with three coded door entries
Le 360° TOUR PERRET Panoramique LUXE 19E étage
The apartment is located on the 19th level with a lift. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and a stovetop. The unit also has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and a shower. Other facilities at Le 360° TOUR PERRET 19E include a hot tub. Bed linen and towels are provided.Bike hire and car hire are available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles from the property.
- Maria was a great host and the apartment has amazing views. Perfect base to explore the region.
- An absolutely fantastic, comfortable and well equipped apartment with amazing views across the city. Within walking distance of all attractions in Amiens. The host was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
- Such a warm welcome from and the hosts and all the special extra touches. The local cake and jam Maria left for us was delicious and our children were excited beyond belief with the jar of lollies. The apartment is gorgeous and the view is beyond compare! Oh and the tourist brochures were very thoughtful
- A truly fabulous place to stay. Spectacular views and a great location in Amiens. Maria was wonderfully welcoming and very hospitable. It felt like a true ‘home from home’. We stayed for 2 nights this time but will definitely be back. Perfect apartment for a group of friends. Extremely spacious and comfortable. Thank you Maria. We hope to see you again.
- Warm and Welcome from the host – very flexibel organisation. The location, the apartment and the facilities where perfect. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Tour Perret 16 éme étage unique 360 º
This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a satellite flat-screen TV. Private parking is available at Tour Perret 16 éme étage unique 360 º.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is a 5-minute walk from Tour Perret 16 éme étage unique 360 º, while University of Picardie Jules Verne is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 31 miles from Tour Perret 16 éme étage unique 360 º.
- Amazing view! Well located in the city centre. Lots of space to enjoy the city in all directions
- Right in the cultural and touristic heart of Amiens with great vue which amazed us all. Paid car parking in close proximity, large and comfortable rooms, all needed for meal preparation and polite and helpful hosts.
- View was marvellous. Location good, especially if travelling by train. Prompt with key and opening. Very spacious.
- Great location, very central… and the views from the 16th floor were amazing! great hosts. We loved Amiens. We wish we had more time to explore. Great shower!
- The views and location are fantastic. The apartment is lovely. There is wifi available and the host is very friendly. We had a lovely stay. We had no idea we woukd be staying in a local landmark! Great value.
The 1-bedroom apartment has a living room with cable flat-screen TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. The apartment also has a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.The Floating gardens Park is a 20-minute walk from the apartment. Beauvais Tille Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Rubempré Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rubempré Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rubempré Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!