10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rozières-en-Beauce Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozières-en-Beauce Centre is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rozières-en-beauce Centre:
Saint-Ay sur la route des châteaux
Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a stovetop.Orléans is 7 miles from Saint-Ay sur la route des châteaux.
- The setting was almost magical and such a convenient location for visiting the Loire Valley castles. The house has recently been worked on, the bathroom and rooms were cozy and with a nice brand new coat of paint.
- The apartment was really well appointed, spacious and cosy. Rodrigue was extremely helpful and friendly. Parking was easy. The shower was delightfully hot, there were heaps of towels and the bed was large and very comfy. I had an amazing night’s sleep. I felt right at home and would happily have stayed longer!
- The room was quiet and comfortable. The facilities were new. Lovely garden setting and the host was very welcoming even though I was very late arriving.
- Le lieu est très sympa, nous étions logés dans les dépendances d’une ancienne et belle bâtisse. Le logement est très spacieux, propre et bien agencé. Vous pouvez également profiter d’une table de jardin juste devant le logement, un vrai plus quand le soleil est là !
Propriétaire accueillant et agréable.
Les excursions proches.
Studio Route d’Orleans
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator and a stovetop, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Saran is 8 miles from Studio Route d’Orleans, and Cheverny is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Appartements sur la route des châteaux
The accommodation is equipped with a seating and dining area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. A microwave is also featured, as well as a Tassimo coffee machine and a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven. Bed linen is offered.Tours Loire Valley Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- Really nice apartment in a good central location (but quiet). It has a good kitchen, but there are bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. There is parking on the road outside. There is a nice park around the corner, a godsend if you are travelling with dogs.
- Everything great location spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We stayed in the one bedroom apartment. Great market in town on a Sunday morning
- A two roomed apartment unpromisingly entered through a garage attached to the side of the house. However once inside it had a well fitted, modern kitchen and bathroom and plenty of space for four. Situated in a quiet road a few minutes walk from town and an excellent restaurant Le Carrousel. Felt like a safe area and was happy to leave the car parked outside. Would liked to have stayed longer.
- Un estudio pequeño pero con todo lo necesario. El dueño encantador
- Appart TB équipé, très propre et confortable. Transmission des clés efficace, bravo !
L’Etape des Châteaux
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 53 miles from L’Etape des Châteaux.
No reviews yet.
Appartement Orléans centre avec parking
Appartement Orléans centre avec parking features a kitchen with a dining area and an oven, a bathroom, and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.Historical and archaeological museum of Orleans is 0.6 miles from Appartement Orléans centre avec parking.
- Comfortable stay for a couple of nights. Secure parking was great. Building was quiet and there is an elevator.
- I like location of this flat, it is close to tram station and local food store. The flat is equipped with good kitchen devices. Bed is comfortable. There are big nice windows. Communication with host was just excellent. Own parking is very important in this location.
- Bright, new, and spacious apartment in a modern building with lift. Close to the tram stop Madeleine and a grocery store. Communication with the owner has always been smooth. A nice experience!
Très bonne prestation avec un matelas au top du confort.
Appartement propre et avec le soucis du détail pour la décoration.
Arrêt de tram très pratique
studio très agréable. Parking privatif.
Bien placé près du tram et tous près de la Loire.
Odalys City Orléans Saint Jean
All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Towels and bed linen are featured.Maison de Jeanne d’Arc is half a mile from Appart’ Hotel Odalys Saint Jean.
- Comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean and spacious (more than the room). Location was quite central and in a pleasant neighborhood.
- Very clean. Handy to have a well equipped kitchen. Supermarket opposite the hotel. Short walk to city centre.
- Great location, helpful staff, clean…no problems.
- The staff were fantastic. Very helpful and polite.
- This is a very good place to spend some time in Orleans from point of view of the location, amenities, and price to quality ratio. It is situated not far from the center (10 minutes walking) and from the central railway station (also, 10 minutes walking), 5 minuted to the river board, 2 minutes to a bus station and 5 minutes to the tram. The grocery store is nearby (in 200 m). Breakfast is fine. The kitchen in the room has all necessary stuff for a short stay. The bed was good for us (queen-size with a firm mattress). The bathroom is fine. We stayed during pretty cold weather and heating system worked good. We stayed here for the second time and I think will stay again when visiting Orleans )
Decorated in a modern style, the soundproofed studios and apartments have a kitchenette including a microwave, fridge and an electric kettle. Wired internet access is also available. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and they include free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this apart’hotel, and is served in the dining room. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.With private parking available on site, this property is a 15-minute walk from Orléans Cathedral. You can also visit the Sainte-Croix Cathédrale, 0.7 miles away.
- Good location right in the centre. Apartment was reasonably well equipped and clean if a little shabby.
We arrived after the official registration, and it was an exciting quest: we had an SMS with the code for the front door, the code for the safe. But in the envelope with our name there was no room number. As it turned out, a free room opens when the card is first applied and becomes yours.
The room is spacious and clean, with well equipped kitchen.
- You get what you paid. A normal room, not so clean, and a regular breakfast until very early (9:15 am). It has a private parking slot.
It s reasonably priced. Well located.
Frederic the hôtel manager was really professional, very nice, helpful and smart.
- It was close to train station and had a kitchenette so we could prepare our own meals
Aparthotel Adagio Access Orléans
Each air-conditioned apartment features an equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge and a seating area with satellite TV. All apartments are serviced by a lift.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the Aparthotel Adagio Access Orléans.Coligny Tram Stop is located 250 feet from the aparthotel and offers direct access to Orléans city centre and the Maison de Jeanne d’Arc. The River Loire is 1.2 miles away.
- The location was great as the tram is virtually at the hotel door. And also very close to the coach pick up for catching the bus back to Paris.
- Next to tramway, helpful staff, clean, quiet, breakfast
- The short walk into Orleans centre. The kitchen facilities.
- Rectify my earlier remark about the concierge not speaking English and not knowing about availabity, got confused with our stay in Bilbao….Tram into town right next to the hotel. Room spacious and clean enough
- Clean, big enough room, tram to town right next to it. Private parking.
Suite-Home offers spacious and modern suites fully furnished and equipped with a flat-screen TV, lunch corner, high speed internet connection free of charge and a desk.Additional facilities include free on-site parking and a business centre.
- On-site parking. Comfortable and well equipped room. Easily accessed from motorway. We have previously stayed here several times.
- Rooms are spacious and well equipped with kitchen area. Parking is gated and there is a great restaurant opposite to have dinner in. What is there lot to like. We have stayed here lots of times and it is always consistently very clean.
- We arrived late due to the weather and were able to check in via telephone at the gate.
Helpful & friendly reception staff.
Plenty of secure parking.
Room ok, decor alittle tired.
Very good breakfast, continental, plentiful.
There’s a few places that are ok nearby to eat in the evening.
- The Prestige Suite was a clean and comfortable option for a family stay with 2 children, like an appartment with a main bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. Practical kitchenette with dining table enabled cooking instead of paying for a meal for 4 people. Good on-site parking. Easy access by car to Orléans. A good solution for us as opposed to 2 hotel rooms.
Les Loc’ du Martroi
Les Loc’ du Martroi features a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a washing machine. Private parking is available at the accommodation.Zénith d’Orléans is 2.2 miles from Les Loc’ du Martroi, while Parc des Expos Orléans is 2.5 miles away.
- Good comfortable little hotel, friendly staff, excellent location, inexpensive
- The property is in an excellent location, and very easy to find. Key is collected from a local bar/restaurant.
- The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was very nice at night. Since the window opened onto the street and I had to wake up very early for my meetings, we didn’t want to leave the windows open and be disturbed by traffic noises. The hotel is also very conveniently located.
- Perfect location. Excellent value. Good place for an extended stay…
- Location is central which is perfect, the place contains everything you need to stay for a few days. I would possibly stay there again.
Top Apartments In Rozières-en-beauce Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rozières-en-Beauce Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!