10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rozérieulles Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozérieulles Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rozérieulles Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rozérieulles Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rozérieulles Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rozérieulles Lorraine:
Residhome Metz Lorraine
The warm decor of the bright apartments will make your stay even more pleasant, with a fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, office area and free internet access.The Metz-Lorraine Residhome is located 5 miles from Metz Convention Centre and offers a number of services such as parking, a meeting room and laundry facilities.
- Location was excellent – close to the railway station
- We were able to have a garage on-site, comfortable bed, kitchen corner, good shower.
- The staff were lovely and very nice about storing our bikes which is why I picked the hotel. It was a hot night, so we slept with the window open, the trains were very loud and there were mosquitoes from having the window open. We didn’t sleep much. Breakfast was fine.
– spacious rooms
– great location
– kitchen has everything you need to cook
– you can check-in yourself (they provide the access code) if you arrive outside the front desk hours
- Room, kitchenette and bathroom had everything we needed, good space and great secure underground parking.
Odalys City Metz Manufacture
All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and fridge. Towels and bed linen are available.St. Etienne’s Cathedral is 2,950 feet from Odalys City Metz Manufacture. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 18.6 miles away. Several restaurants and shops can be found in the area.
- Location close to city centre facilities modern and clean
- The comfy bed, nice room with roof top view to cathedral, location to town.
- My stay was just perfect. I would go back there or I would search for Odalys in another cities as well.
- Good apartment- would have spent time on balcony if weather better- ideal place.
- Really comfortable flat, very close to the city centre
Appartements aux portes de Metz
All units come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a stovetop and electric tea pot. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Nancy is 30 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 12 miles from Appartements aux portes de Metz.
- Welcome from host; free wifi; own little terrace facing the back garden and vines; quiet location; property has lovely character.
J’ai apprécié l’accueil chaleureux de mon hôte à l’accent typiquement lorrain ou alsacien. Je ne saurais dire mais je suis entré pleinement dans mon séjour à cet instant! Le logement se trouve au quasi sommet d’une petite colline, ou sommet dont regorge la région. Le dépaysement est garanti, avec de plus une localisation excellente par rapport à Metz (6 ou 7 km maximum, je pense)
J’ai apprécié aussi d’avoir une place de parking réservé devant le logement.
- Très charmant, un bon endroit tout près de Metz ville, et beaucoup de tranquilité autours de la maison. Un super espace!
- Terasse und Garten, Lage, Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, Möglichkeit für Haustiere.
- Très bien situé au calme et un propriétaire très agréable
La Chambre à Côté – St Louis
The apartment comes with a cable flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom. The apartment also offers washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.Grocery shops, restaurants and bakery can be found in the surroundings.Parc des Expositions de Metz is 3.1 miles from the apartment, while St. Etienne’s Cathedral is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
- The apartment is beautiful, well designed and spotlessly clean. We had a warm welcome from Laurent, who took care to ensure we were comfortable. The location is excellent, in the city, quiet, with a car park nearby. We would definitely return and stay here again. Highly recommended.
- The apartment is located very closed to all landmarks!
Location and Cleanliness.
Its an old building but the place is spotless, modernized and beautiful.
Located near everything.
- Very nicely done apartment. Spacious. Clothes washer/dryer combo unit in apartment, although the host will not mention it during the orientation, so trying to figure out the instructions (not in English) can be a challenge. Nice view of Metz main city square, although view is only from one small window in kitchen. Two windows in another wall overlook an interesting city street. Good pre-arrival communications, although upon arrival things got a little confused.
- Nice to have contact with the property and have them assist us in our late night arrival. We recommend arriving early as there are many nice places to explore and we were sad to have to leave so quickly as it is a beautiful space.
A flat-screen TV, a fan and a telephone are provided in this studio. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer. Serviced by a lift, the studio is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.Guests can prepare their own meals in the kitchen, which is equipped with kitchenware, an oven and a stove. A dishwasher, a toaster and a fridge are also provided.Studio Myrthello is 1.2 miles from the A4 motorway and 1,000 feet from Parc de la Seille. Free private parking is available on site.
- This is the place to stay if you’re looking for an apartment near the Pompedieu (sp). Spacious studio suite, very secure garage parking. Nice balcony to enjoy in the afternoons and evenings. Note that there is no A/C. Power window shades ensure total darkness. Very quiet location, across from an upscale shopping mall with multiple dining alternatives, as well as a large grocery store. Within a city block there’s a delightful stream and park with extensive walkways. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Metz, and always regret not spending more time here.
- Comfortable bed, excellent shower, well-equipped kitchen, internet very good. Very nice shopping mall and lots of good restaurants just round the corner. City centre within walking distance. A place to go back to!
- Lydia was very nice letting us check in early. Kitchen was well set up.
- The hosts, the studio apartment, our brief visit to Metz, and invitation to return.
- The location was good for us, the apartment was really clean, over all great place to stay. I would definitely recommend.
Les appartements sur Pompidou – Metz
The 2-bedroom apartment features a living room with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, a washing machine and dining area. It is complete with a private bathroom.The fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, microwave and dishwasher. A supermarket is ideally located 650 feet from the apartment.Park Seille is a 20-minute walk away and Metz Train Station is just a 10-minute drive from the apartment. Free Wi-Fi access is possible throughout and free private parking is possible on site. The owners live on the first floor of the building and are available to answer any questions you may have during your stay.
- Good place for overnight stay on our trip to Normandy, visited center of Metz (charming city with river Mosela / some places looked almost like Venice 🙂 and had a great dinner at Assiette au Bouef, next to Mosela river, with great view to cathedral and river.
- Really lovely apartment! Perfect for us. Lovely and modern and clean inside. Very spacious.
- Ligging ten opzichte van het centrum. Ruime kamers met veel luxe. Bubbelbad/sauna etc.
- La localisation à proximité du centre de Metz ainsi que le parking et la petite cour extérieure.
Un petit appartement avec tout ce dont on a besoin pour passer un bon séjour
Le jus d’orange et les dosettes de café… très sympa
All units are equipped with a seating area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. All units include a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower.Parc des Expositions de Metz is 3.7 miles from Appartement Meurisse. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 9.3 miles from Appartement Meurisse.
- Friendly and very helpful host. Amenities and quality of furnishings!
- The kitchen was modern and spacious. The living room had a TV and very spacious. The bedrooms were large and comfortable. Location was great and the host was very helpful and accommodating.
- Property is clean and the host was easy to deal with.
- Large and clean appartment, well equiped kitchen, quiet zone, good host
- Owner was very welcoming, ideally situated. Apartment was lovely. Very clean and spacious
Studio – Centre Pompidou
With a décor inspired by the 1970’s, the studio features a mezzanine with seating area and double bed. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.The studio also comes with an equipped kitchenette with dining table, refrigerator and kitchenware.The forest adventure park Amnéville Aventures is located 14.3 miles away, and Amnéville Zoo is a 21-minute drive from the property. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Nice place to stay, changes from the usual hotels. Quiet place and a very good price.
- So different to other apartments. Really ” quirky”
- Location near the city center and possibility to use bikes.
- Lovely hostess, great communication about picking up the keys. Really nice interior – well decorated. Bikes take you to the town centre – it’s an easy route. Bed is very comfortable, shower is good.
- Accueil charmant dans un lieu décoré années 70 qui nous fait faire un bond dans notre jeunesse. Bonne adresse à recommander.
A flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels is provided in the apartment’s bedroom. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a shower.Decorated in red, the apartment’s kitchen is equipped with a microwave, an oven and a toaster. A stove, a fridge and kitchenware are also provided.Appart’Weekly is a 19-minute walk from Metz Cathedral and 650 feet from Metz TGV Train Station.
- Very nice and polite owner ,clean apartment, bright, 10 points
- C,est vraiment bien. À noter que ce n’est pas un hotel et que c’est un Rez de Chaussée, les voisins peuvent aussi un peu fêter… Sinon tout le reste était conforme, c’était très propre, soigné, accueillant. Les propriétaires ont aussi étaient très flexibles pour la réception des clés. Ils répondent aussi rapidement par mail. Enfin, pour les gens frileux, on peut chauffer. Il ne fait pas froid. Internet fonctionne bien le code est sur la boite.
- Facilement accessible à pied de la gare. Propriétaire facilement joignable. Appartement joli, assez grand et frais.
- L’accueil a été formidable. Les propriétaires sont des plus sympathiques. Je recommande cette destination. Vivement.
- L appartement est très bien situé, à proximité de tous. Et les propriétaires sont sympas et compréhensible malgré un mal entendu de notre part.
The property includes a living room with a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower.Metz Courthouse is 1.5 miles from the apartment, while St. Etienne’s Cathedral is 1.5 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 11 miles away.
Schön, dass es eine Busverbindung in die Stadt Metz gab.
Alles war sehr angenehm und familiär. Die Vermieterin war sehr hilfsbereit und nett.
- L’appartement est très agréable et fonctionnel. L’accueil a été très chaleureux et convivial.
L’accueil de la propriétaire était super et chaleureux. De très bons conseil pour la visite de la ville. le logement est au top, très propre et entretenu. Il y a tout le nécessaire pour cuisiner.
Cerise sur le gâteau un petit cadeau pour le départ et des sucres d’orges pour les enfants.
Bref, un séjour très agréable, nous reviendrons dans cet appartement à notre prochaine visite de Metz.
- Die Vermieterin ist supernett, zuvorkommend, großzügig und sehr hilfsbereit. Die Verständigung mit unserem jeweiligen Schul-Französisch/-Deutsch hat prima geklappt. Die Bilder und Angaben hier entsprechen dem, was man dann tatsächlich vor Ort vorfindet. Die Bushaltestelle ist max. 100 m vom Haus entfernt. Und das zu einem supergünstigen Preis von € 1,50 pro Fahrt und Nase (€ 13,– für ne 10er Karte). Und wer dann noch Zeit hat, sollte sich unbedingt in Nancy den Platz “Stanislas” angucken.
- Mooi ruim appartement. Vriendelijke gastvrouw. Gratis parketen in de straat.
- Schön, dass es eine Busverbindung in die Stadt Metz gab.
Top Apartments In Rozérieulles Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rozérieulles Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rozérieulles Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!