10 Best Apartments To Stay In Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Royères-saint-léonard Limousin:
Domitys Les Châtaigniers
The one-bedroom apartments feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries.At Domitys Les Châtaigniers you will find a wellness centre with a sauna, and a garden.Located 0.8 miles from Porcelaine Golf, the property has free on-site parking. Limoges Train Station is 4.3 miles away.
- The apartment was lovely, very well appointed and seemed new. Free coffee and excellent facilities.
- le calme, le volume, le prix, la piscine, le sauna, la propreté, la gentillesse a l’acceuil!
+ kostenloser Handtuchservice
+ moderne, sehr neue und gepflegte Ausstattung
- Malgré le cadre de la résidence services seniors qui peut intimider un peu, le personnel est très accueillant et arrangeant et l’appartement booking se situe un peu en retrait. L’appartement en lui-même est très spacieux et très bien équipé (peignoirs de bain, chaussons, cuisine équipée etc.)
Une salle de sport agréable et une belle piscine inférieure.
The Appart’City Limoges has panoramic views of the River Vienne. The historical district of Limoges is within walking distance of the residence.The residence offers a buffet breakfast from Monday to Sunday. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Guests of the Appart’city Limoges can enjoy hiking and cycling in the nearby Aurence and Auzette valleys.
- We have stayed here before and will do so again. Its just out of the centre of Limoges by the river and maybe a 15 minute walk into the city. Although we live fairly close if we visit Limoges at night we like to stay over so we can enjoy being in the city in the evening and this offers us everything we need. The little kitchen is perfect for hot drinks and has a microwave so you could eat pre prepared food if necessary. We have never cooked but like to be able to have drinks – either hot or cold – when we need them and make a quick breakfast before heading home. There are some rooms which face inwards towards the gated parking area and others front the busy roads on two sides. Although this time we had a road room we were not disturbed by traffic noise as the shutters provide good insulation from the noise.
Great check in
Safe car parking
Great value for money
Fan supplied for only €1 per night
- The location – i,e, the proximity to the autoroute and being within walking distance of the city centre – was the key feature for us. The bathroom was tidy and well-equipped. Everything was reasonably clean. The kitchenette facilities were sparse but everything worked.
- Secure parking, good location overall, reasonable price, better reception hours than last visit. Breakfast looked value but we had to move on. We would stay again but the Paris peripherique is even worse so go early if you must use it to get to Limoges!
- Cheap, very good customer service. Very comfortable. Recommend to any person as the people speak English.
Villa Beaupeyrat Appart-hotel
Apartments at Villa Beaupeyrat Apart-hotel feature a TV. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Villa Beaupeyrat Apart-hotel you will find a garden. Other facilities like a shared lounge are offered.
- Good quiet location close to old town, nice building, big rooms, clever entry system so you can’t forget your key. Friendly staff
- Beautiful property in the heart of limoges. Very comfortable with all the facilities necessary. The welcome was excellent
- Secure, clean, convenient. A charming architecture.
- A beautiful converted old villa. Tasteful and modern. Great facilities, with an excellent kitchen which we needed as Limoges on a wet Sunday is closed/very quiet.
- Charming, quiet house at 5 min walk from the center Limoges, friendly staff, nice garden, comfortable rooms, easy access 24/24 (no keys; you just get a code)
The apartment comes with 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is available.Guéret is 27 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Accueil sympathique, disponibilité de la propriétaire, lieu chaleureux et proche de tout.
Beau petit studio à proximité de commodités
Excellemment bien situé pour le trail des gendarmes et des voleurs
Donne accès sans doute à beaucoup de parcours dans cette région
Pauline est très accueillante et arrangeante
- lit très confortable magnifique petit loft exceptionnel impossible de trouver un point négatif dans ce petit appartement ; j,ai apprécié entre autres les spots un peu partout , le coté chaleureux et moderne ; non , vraiment rien à redire
- C’est un très joli appartement, la cuisine très bien équipée, salle de bain aussi, le lit était très grand et bien confortable, je le conseillerais à tout le monde
- Appartement tres bien équipé décoration soignée et lit king size
La Maison du Monde
At La Maison du Monde, guests can find a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toilet.All apartments there include a dining table and a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator.The property is 3.2 miles from Parc des expositions and an 8-minute drive from Limoges Train Station.
- This was our second visit to the property and it was as pleasant as last year’s. All the comments I wrote last year are still valid, I do not need to repeat myself. I can recommend the place to anyone visiting Limoges.
- Sylvie was a really friendly and helpful host even when we arrived late. The accommodation is fine albeit fairly basic. It is not a plush apartment and quite ‘chaby chic’ but it’s clean and comfortable. This is not a negative but a comment made on the basis of a comparison having stayed in dozens of similar sized properties in France over the past decade but the price for this was more expensive by comparison. We have stayed in some very nice, modern apartments/houses (e.g. air conditioning, new/refurbished) and paid less. So, OK place to stay with a very friendly host but a bit pricey for the type of accommodation.
- The apartment exceeded our expectations. It was spacious, well equipped and conveniently located with private courtyard parking. Our host, Sylvie, was charming and helpful and we certainly hope to return in the near future.
- Everything was perfect esp Warmth on check-in after long days driving. Facilities covered everything required and more. Just Lovely 🙂
- Accueil efficace et chaleureux, équipement et propreté parfait.
The apartments feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV and cable channels, and each has a fully equipped kitchen. The private bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast items can be delivered to the apartments on request and at an extra cost. There is a supermarket 150 feet from the apartments.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Zénith de Limoges and ESTER Limoges Technopole 3.7 miles away. On-street parking is free.
- The apartment we stayed in was brand new and exstreemly comfortable. Well worth the money
- Lovely apartment. Quiet street, easy parking which is what we prefer (away from the noisy inner city). Everything you need to self-cater. The kitchen was very well equipped. Fast internet, great welcome…we highly recommend it.
- Loved the décor, comfort and the Tassimo coffee machine!!
- Very comfortable and well furnished apartment and quiet location. Walking distance to a supermarket.
- Le calme du quartier un peu à l’écart du centre ville .L’accès individuel de cet appartement, la petite terrasse sympa .
Each studio features a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a walk-in shower.The studios’ kitchenette is equipped with kitchenware, a microwave and a coffee machine. A toaster and a stove are also provided.This property is a 9-minute walk from the Fine Arts Museum and a 16-minute drive from Limoges-Bellegarde Airport. Public parking can be found nearby at an extra cost.
- Welcomed by owner – helped carry our bags in, sorted garage for our classic car, so helpful highly recommended
- Two bottles of water and dish of Madeleines were a welcome treat on arrival. The shower room was huge!
- The shower was AMAZING! I want to redesign my bathroom at home to have a shower that big.
- The apartment was very clean and comfortable with everything you would need apart from a corkscrew! We were in Jade and it was very modern decor with a fabulous shower. The welcome pack of coffees, teas and biscuits was lovely.It was a great location for access to all the sights and railway station.
A very convenient location, a stone´s throw from the station, with very little noise from the railway lines opposite (at least with the street-facing shutters and French doors closed).
The apartment had a very spacious bathroom too (as my hostess said upon my arrival, “You could have a party in there”). The towels were amongst the best I have seen in a hotel or holiday apartment (I can´t remember the brand now, alas).
The aspect from the bathroom (French windows with shutters) is also rather nice, with occasional birdsong and a view over the patio and fountain in front of the shop behind the apartment building (which is set back from the street and where you go to collect the keys, pay the bill, etc.).
Hestia Appart Hotel
Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a satellite flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet. A dishwasher and coffee machine are also available.Zénith de Limoges is 2.4 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from Hestia Appart Hotel.
- The space, location, elements of the interior design
- The apartment has a great ambiance, the age and significance of the building added hugely to our stay. There is a light and airy feel with the huge windows, and there is a partial view onto the street below. The location is excellent, very close to the main shopping area and the buzz of central Limoges. The cinema and Opera House are very close, and there is a good choice of places to eat all around the area.The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, crockery and pans. It was missing a chopping board and lids for the pans, bht this a minor quibble. The large fridge was excellent and the glassware covered all our needs. The bed was comfortable and the heating/hot water superb. We had a warm and very interesting stay.
- city center, perfect location! Apartment like a palace… The owner of the apartment is very welcoming. The keys were received quickly, and without any problems. I recommend!
L originalité de l appartement, ancienne bibliothèque !!!
Hauts plafonds, la décoration surprenante !!! À voir !!!
- Récupération des clés très facile, hôte à l’écoute, appartement confortable, je recommande.
Studio Limoges Gambetta
The unit is equipped with a kitchenette. Towels and bed linen are featured in this apartment. Guests have access to a toilet on the landing.Parc des expositions is 2.7 miles from Studio Limoges Gambetta, while ESTER Limoges Technopole is 2.7 miles from the property. Limoges International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Situation géographique parfaite pour un séjour professionnel à l’université, à proximité de l’arrêt de bus et du centre ville. Appartement cosy et agréable.
- Hôte très accueillant, canapé lit très confortable, studio fonctionnel en plein centre ville ! Séjour top, un grand merci à Nicolas. Je reviendrais sans hésiter…
- Sorti de la literie, le studio est bien placé dans limoges, certes étroit quand le lit/canapé est déplié, studio propre.
L’emplacement près du centre ville
L’hôte très disponible et efficace
- Les équipements sont excellents, calme malgré la proximité du centre-ville.
Studio Limoges Mairie!
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a toaster, a washing machine, a fridge and a stovetop. The apartment also offers a bathroom.Limoges Town Hall is 2,100 feet from the apartment. Bellegarde Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Royères-saint-léonard Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Royères-Saint-Léonard Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!