10 Best Apartments To Stay In Roxburgh Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Roxburgh Borders is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Roxburgh Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roxburgh Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roxburgh Borders. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Roxburgh Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Roxburgh Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Roxburgh Borders:
One of our top picks in Kelso – and a guest favorite.
Abbey View offers pet-friendly accommodations in Kelso. Abbey View features views of the city and is 28 miles from Bamburgh.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is provided.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Abbey View, and Seahouses is 31 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The apartment was excellent for our small family. The view of the square was a great source of entertainment for the children.near coffee shops and other shops of interest.
- As we have stayed at Abbey View before we were delighted to stay there again as it is a beautiful apartment centrally located with excellent facilities, hosts very thoughtful of our needs.
- Was very homely, tastefully decorated, cosy, clean, warm and very well equipped! Location was great, views were lovely. The owner left us a welcome pack of essentials which was a really nice thought, even a bed for our doggie and treats!
- Fabulous place lovely welcome with all the extras.
- the 2 days was spot on cant wait to re book but for longer
The Square offers accommodations in Kelso, 28 miles from Bamburgh and 21 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed. The Square features views of the city and is 31 miles from Seahouses.The kitchenette features a dishwasher and an oven and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from The Square.
No reviews yet.
The Cobbles Inn Apartment
The Cobbles Inn Apartment is located in Kelso, just 28 miles from Bamburgh. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles away.All units include a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a kettle. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant which has packed lunches available on request.Seahouses is 31 miles from The Inn Apartment, and Peebles is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable apartment in the centre of Kelso; extremely friendly hosts.
The Host Stuart was lovely, nothing was too much trouble.
Freshly ground coffee, milk and beer in the fridge was amazing. was able to chill out after a 3 hour journey.
The staff at the cobbles inn downstairs were very helpful too.
- great welcome from the landlord. Lovely cosy flat. Right in the heart of the town, so very handy for shops and restaurants had we wanted to try them.
- Was comfortable, cosy and ideal location. Owners and staff were very helpful.
- The bed was very comfortable and it was a nice touch for the fresh ground coffee , milk and 2 bottles of beer. Manager , I think his name was Luca , was excellent and very welcoming. Apologised for noise from bar during the ram sales but it didnt bother us.
apartment two Spread Eagle House
Located 28 miles from Bamburgh and 21 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, apartment two Spread Eagle House offers accommodations in Kelso. Apartment two Spread Eagle House features views of the city and is 31 miles from Seahouses.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from apartment two Spread Eagle House.
No reviews yet.
Barclay House offers accommodations in Kelso, just 28 miles from Bamburgh.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A TV is provided.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Barclay House, and Seahouses is 30 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Central Apartment Kelso
Located 28 miles from Bamburgh and 21 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Central Apartment Kelso offers accommodations in Kelso.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Seahouses is 31 miles from Central Apartment Kelso, and Peebles is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Central Apartment Kelso.
- Excellent location. Everything needed for guest apartment. Clean cosy , ideal.
- The apartment is in the centre of Kelso and public parking is only down the road.
- It’s nicely suited for a couple, private yet in the centre of the town.There were no issues with traffic noise even though it was on main street.The kitchen is well equipped, the heating throughout was toasty & loved having seperate bath & shower room – both with quality fittings (great rainshower).Liked how they’d chosen furniture & fittings that worked well in the space they have & you can tell the flat’s been thoughtfully set up & is maintained with pride.We would happliy return.
- Cosy little apartment on 3 levels – really quaint and homely. Great central location but still very quiet. Spotlessly clean. Good shower pressure and plenty of boiling hot water.
- The apartment is very well equipped, very clean and centrally located. I would highly recommend this property. The owner meet us at the property and left his number if any problems.
Queen of Scots Apartment
Located 29 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Queen of Scots Apartment offers accommodations in Jedburgh. The property is 28 miles from Peebles and free private parking is featured.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen. A TV is provided.Kielder is 17 miles from Queen of Scots Apartment, and Melrose is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, The Wynd offers accommodations in Jedburgh. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 29 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels and bed linen are featured.Peebles is 28 miles from The Wynd, and Kielder is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The apartment was fabulous with lots of home comforts included. A truly enjoyable stay.
- We arrived later than we had arranged but the lady with the keys was very kind about our late arrival. The flat was warm, spacious and very comfortable. It was also very well located in the town centre.
- The representative for the apartment was extremely helpful after a small mishap from the apartment above. She made our stay extremely enjoyable.
- Clear and friendly contact with the host, the flat was very clean with excellent facilities (they had thought if everything). Very close to local amenities and despite a main road location was very quite.
- It was extremely well looked after and had everything we needed. It exceeded my expectations and would definitely stay there again
Located 30 miles from Edinburgh, Tweed Apartment offers accommodations in Melrose.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 30 miles from Tweed Apartment, and Peebles is 19 miles from the property. The area is popular for biking and hiking. Edinburgh Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very nice to have some festive gifts as well as staple things like bread, milk etc. Nice and cosy and exceptionally clean. Very light and airy. We would come again!
- Warm, plenty of room, food available (free) on arrival – eg. bread, milk, butter, jam, croissants are just a few of them. Lovely town and a good base for travelling. Free parking outside on road. Toiletries all provided.
- It was a nice touch to be welcomed with a personalised card and chocolates. To have milk, bread, eggs in the fridge was unexpected. Thoroughly recommended and ideally situated in this lovely town.
- It is a very cozy apartment with everything you need. Very welcoming and I would love to stay there again.
- Fresh and clean property. Welcome pack greatly appreciated
Apartment High Street
Apartment High Street offers accommodations in Melrose, 30 miles from Edinburgh and 30 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed.There is a sitting area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Peebles is 19 miles from Apartment High Street, and Kielder is 26 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Great location, minutes from shops and restaurants.
- bed very comfy, lovely and warm. well stocked with all utensils you could need. the character of the place was diff. very central for our needs
- Very friendly and accommodating hosts! Charming place with loads of character and an excellent town-centre location.
- Place was very nicely done out. Location was excellent. Flat had a very homely feel.
- Good , central location with easy access to shops, pubs, restaurants etc and able to park outside. Compact and cosy accommodation.
Top Apartments In Roxburgh Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Roxburgh Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Roxburgh Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Roxburgh Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!