10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rouen Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouen Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rouen Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rouen Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rouen Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rouen Upper Normandy:
Featuring 2 bedrooms, this apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with kitchenware, coffee machine and washing machine.
A living room with a flat-screen TV and DVD player is also provided. Bed sheets and linens are provided.The apartment is 1.1 miles from Notre-Dame Cathedral of Rouen. Rouen University Hospital is 1.4 miles from Le Voltaire. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Easy access to property. Off road parking at property. Clean bright nicely furnished. Kitchen well equipped .
Owner attentive to queries. Nice area with plenty of food buying opportunities.
We loved this property. We were met by the owner, who had gone to great lengths to ensure that the apartment was comfortable, and that we were given lots of helpful information about staying in the area.
The beds were so comfortable, the apartment was clean and well equipped. It was very close to public transport, local shops, and the beautiful public botanical gardens.
Our children were very comfortable here, as were we.
We would love to stay here again.
- Spacious, well equipped & great location just 10 minutes from the centre of Rouen with several patisseries just a couple of minutes walk away. There are two tram stops 3-4 minutes walk. Off street parking is also available which is great. Laurène is lovely, very helpful & welcoming her information pack is extremely useful as are the maps & leaflets; I would highly recommend visiting Rouen & staying here.
The host Lauren Floret met us at the accommodation, prior contact made polite and informative. The accommodation itself was very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed including a coffee machine, microwave, cooker and even a dishwasher. Lots of information about the local area so a good location with a metro stop not far taking you straight into Rouen for 1€60 per person. Lauren recommended the market and a restaurant serving local French food all day and it was amazing! So lovely to have someone with local knowledge.
We were a group of two couples and the accommodation was effect for our needs. Would also be comfortable for a family of four. Parking off the street outside the accommodation so again ideal.
Rouen is lovely and well worth the journey. I would recommend this accommodation.
- The apartment is relatively spacious. The beds were particularly comfortable. The host was very friendly and helpful, especially when we found ourselves lost in the city – she came to our rescue!
- Easy access to property. Off road parking at property. Clean bright nicely furnished. Kitchen well equipped .
Appartement Centre 2 chambres tout confort
This apartment has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and a bathroom.The apartment offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Rouen Hospital is half a mile from Appartement Centre 2 chambres tout confort. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Logis Saint Eloi
Units come with a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and bath or shower. A dishwasher and oven are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Notre-Dame Cathedral of Rouen is 1,500 feet from the apartment. Beauvais Tille Airport is 46 miles away.
- The apartment was superbly equipped and had everything that we needed. Christophe was great and helped us with the parking, where to eat and what to see on our one day visit. We could not have been in a better location to see the main tourist sites and restaurants. A little gem!
- Our host was easy to talk to and came out to meet us to give us the keys and show us around. He also recommended a really great restaurant (away from the popular tourist traps)
- Very friendly and helpful host, great atmosphere and surroundings, the true Rouen experience
Everything about this property is just perfect.
Quality and Location
- A very nice historic building right next to a small church, atmospheric. Location is excellent.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchenette with a washing machine and a Nespresso coffee machine. There is also a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Bed linen and towels are provided at Le 4B and other facilities include an ironing service, available for an extra fee.Rouen Hospital is 0.7 miles from le 4B, while Rouen Kindarena Sports Hall is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 46 miles from le 4B.
- Excellent communication and thoughtful details throughout the place. It was very comfortable and perfect for our stay in Rouen!
- The location is great, a few minutes walk from all the sites. The owner Nicolas was really friendly and helpful, made for an easy and fun stay. The apartment is typically French and you feel like a local straight away!
- Wonderful apartment, spacious, very cozy and clean, great location, for comfortable living there is everything you need. Friendly and helpful owner. I recommend. This is one of my best experiments.
- Simply ideal. Lovely little place, perfect for two. Instantly comfortable, lovely and warm when the February weather turned against us. Nearest supermarket less than a two minute walk away. Quiet location, yet only a short walk to the centre or station. Nicolas is the perfect host – friendly, smiling, and happy to help.
- le 4B is located almost in the city center. The apartement is charming, very comfy. The host Nicolas is very friendly and helpful.
This apartment features a bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV and a DVD player are featured.Rouen University Hospital is a 15-minute walk from the apartment. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Rooms were clean, bed comfy – the hostess was a really lovely lady who could not have been more helpful.
- This is a lovely apartment in Rouen! Very comfortable, well equipped and Laurreine who takes care of the property for her husband is so wonderful! She met us at the apartment when we got there. We have learned that having someone to meet us and make sure everything is as expected is so important! The location is so handy – close to the train station and close to the old town. We loved this place!
- The hotesss was great The location great. Large apartment but not as many amenities as other rentals. But we booked through booking.com whom ripped us off.
- The bed was really comfortable and it was a very spacious apartment with a large kitchen and decent bathroom. The couch is a fold up bed (there is another bed so can accommodate four guests easily) but the couch itself was super comfortable! It had a modern, clean feel to it and the appliances worked fine. Also plenty of space to store luggage and clothes. Easy walk to the train station as well as the main centre, no taxi needed! Our host was very nice and was very prompt to answer questions via email and gave us some information about things to do in Rouen. Would definitely recommend!
- The host Laurene was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble, our travels were delayed and she met us at the train station. The apartment is a short walk from the station. The appartment is spacious was very well eqipped.
Le Cottage Flaubert
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Le Cottage Flaubert has a terrace.Notre-Dame Cathedral of Rouen is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Dix-Huit Studio Duplex
This apartment has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Rouen University Hospital is an 11-minute walk from the apartment. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very cute and nice apartments in the historical center of the city.
Central location , very quiet and comfortable
L’appartement est superbe, bien agencé et bien décoré.
La chambre est confortable et le lit “top”
La douche à l’italienne et géniale
- Zeer schone. En goed uitgerust. Volwaardig appartement. Met top sanitair en keuken. Niet te groot maar zeer prima
- L’appartement est bien agencé, très bien décoré dans un cadre superbe. Le système de clé est très pratique, c’est un grand plus !
La loge de Buffon
The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom and a living room. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 47 miles from the apartment.
We have just returned from a great 3 night stop in La Loge de Buffon.
The accommodation is very clean,well equipped and the beds comfortable.
The apartment is situated in a very convenient place within walking distance of all the attractions that Rouen has to offer.
The host was particularly helpful and he was very easy to communicate with.
I would highly recommend this as a perfect place to stay.
- Great location, easy access to the old city. Grocery store nearby. Lots of parking on the street. Clean.
- The appartement was perfectly cleaned, very well equippped and really cosy. The host prepared a bottle of fresh cidre for wellcoming us and gave us a lot of good hints to vist Rouen! Merci monsieur Cyrille!
Excellent apartment, lovely host, great location.
We have a 5mth old baby and it was perfect, he slept on the mezzanine and we had dinner and hung out downstairs.
Easy to find, really really beautiful apartment, comfortable and a short walk to bars/shops/restaurants.
- Is the best appart.You have all inside, is so cleaned and so beautiful. And the people is so nice. Thank you for all!
- We have just returned from a great 3 night stop in La Loge de Buffon.
A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Rouen Hospital is 0.9 miles from Rouen studio, while Rouen Kindarena Sports Hall is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 46 miles from Rouen studio.
- Very clean, cosy and quiet. All facilities available. Best accommodation I’ve ever had in Rouen.
- Great location near the sights and underground parking.
- The apartment is small but has everything you need and is located in an old building right in the center of Rouen. Lots of good restaurants around. The communication with the owner was good.
- Great location in the center of Rouen. Small but fully equipped studio.
- Everything! Great location; small but really well organized, high standard of equipment, linens, etc., great WiFi, really thoughtful details (lots of types of tea provided, sugar, etc. – even a diffuser for us curly girls!)
L’Espace Privé Rouen
Located on the ground floor, this studio has a seating area complete with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a fully-equipped kitchen fitted with a coffee machine. The open bathroom is equipped with a double shower, bathrobes and free toiletries.Notre-Dame Cathedral of Rouen is 2,450 feet from L’espace Prive Rouen, while Gare Rve Droite Train Station is 2,950 feet from the property.
- The apartment was clean, comfortable, very well equipped and decorated. Hosts were nice and very helpful.
- Nicely tucked away despite being in the centre of Rouen. Beautifully done, modern, extremely comfy and all the mod cons. Really enjoyed our stay and wished we stayed longer. Will definiately go back.
nous avons aimé l’ambiance cocooning, calme de l’appartement.
nous y reviendrons.
- Séjour parfait pour les couples. L’appartement est très bien équipé et très moderne. Baignoire/spa, double douche, home cinéma et même coin cuisine : idéal pour se couper du monde en amoureux. On est au calme tout en étant dans le centre de Rouen.
- Propreté impeccable. Déco tres belle. Baignoire au top. Tout le confort y est pensé. Tres calme
Top Apartments In Rouen Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rouen Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!