10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais:
Appartement à Sainte-Cécile Plage
A DVD player, a mini Hi-Fi stereo system, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and board games are provided in the living room. The bathroom is complete with a shower. Baby bed and high chair are available on site.Guests can prepare their own meals at Appartement à Sainte-Cécile Plage. The kitchen is equipped with kitchenware, a toaster, kettle, microwave and a fridge. Vitroceramic cooktop, Senseo coffee machine and an oven are also provided.This property is 5.6 miles from the A16 motorway and 6.8 miles from Hardelot Golf Course. Le Touquet is 7.5 miles away and free private parking is available on site. Grocery shops can be found within walking distance.
- location was great, 2 mins from beach and 2 mins from main resort centre, unfortunately for us it was end of season and not a lot open plus weather was poor – would like to see this place in a busy July. Accom was modern and stylish with all amenities required for a self catering break except a washing machine. based only on our stay (poor weather) more tv channels would have been nice
- Village location, close to small shops. No noise heard from any of the neighbours. 5 minute walk over sand dunes to beach. Very secure parking. Well fitted kitchen. Plenty takeaway options in village.
- Close to beach and main street, first floor, parking on site behind gate, two bedrooms, ample living space. Lovely decor, calm and mostly clean and tidy and adequate for our needs. Child friendly although warn of balcony ( chair and table to climb upon) and glass fronted cabinets. Very comfy beds, for children and adults. We’d deffo return if they install a washing machine! Useful cleaning items especially as it can get very sandy. Rep was on time and friendly and option for cleaning. Option to use bar etc at the nearby camping site.
L accueil et la ponctualité de la personne pour la remise des clefs.
L agencement de l appartement. Les jeux de société pour les enfants et la famille.
La situation géographique non loin des sites à visiter.
Je recommande l’appartement.
- immeuble bien situé a deux pas du centre et de la plage
All studios feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. A stove, a coffee machine and an electric kettle are also provided.The A16 motorway is 4.3 miles from Opale Baie. Touquet Golf Course is 9.3 miles from the studios and free private parking is available on site.
- The property was off the main road and it was very secluded and peaceful.There was a nice area to sit outside
- The bed was extremely comfy. We hired the bed linen which was perfect. The property was clean, very well presented and private. Everything was to our liking.
- Property lovely well equipped and well situated close to everything
- endroit tres reposant et securisant . parking fermé . proche de la ville . propriétaire charmante et tres à l écoute. logement tres pratique et confortable . terrasse avec table et transat . hâte d y revenir
- le calme, reposant, proche de tous commerces et plage
Gite de la Haute Ville
The studio and the apartment feature a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.Each accommodation type includes a kitchen with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge. An oven, a stove and a toaster are also provided.Gîte de la Haute Ville is 1,650 feet from Boulogne-sur-Mer Tintelleries Train Station and 0.7 miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer Train Station. Free parking is available.
Lovely position in the old town.
Very comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and good shower
- Absolutely perfect location of a lovely gite in a lovely city with free parking nearby
- The gite was spotlessly clean. Everything felt brand new. Location is excellent in the middle of the old town and easy to find.
- first floor bedroom and bathroom lovely- do close to old town and restaurants
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She even brought me some local delicacies to sample, right to my door. Really great location across from the cathedral, quiet with tons of atmosphere. Fully appointed kitchen. Great for walking- I walked all over the old and new town, down to the beach, up to the dunes. It’s easy to have nice seafood and wine without spending a lot, which I really appreciate.
- Lovely position in the old town.
Holiday Suites Hardelot
The villas at Holiday Suites Hardelot are contemporary in style and accessed through a private entrance. They also include a living area with an LCD TV and a DVD player.You will be able to prepare homemade dishes in the American-style kitchen, which is equipped with hot-plates and a microwave. Meals can then be enjoyed on the terrace or in the dining area.Free private parking is available on site and Equihen Train Station is 0.9 miles away. You may also choose to visit Calais or the popular Le Touquet, both 30 minutes by car from the property.
- great location and beach . small village with small but good convenience store and bakery
- This holiday home is located approx 10 mins by walk from the beach. The rooms are compact but comfortable. They were flexible with the check out time which was very helpful. Aldi supermarket is located 10 mins from the property which was very handy.
- Very clean, close to the beach, very clear instructions to collect keys, easy route and close to/from Calais
- Very nice looking apartment, very quiet area, short distance to the beach
- Very clean property. Close to the beach. Locals are friendly.
Apart Hotel Résidence Villa Antibes
All the studios and apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area and a bathroom.Several restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.A taxi rank, a bus stop and the train station are situated just 1,650 feet away. Mareis Museum is also situated a 5-minute walk away.Guests are invited to visit Nausicaa Aquarium, which is located in Boulogne sur Mer, 18.6 miles from Apart Hotel Résidence Villa Antibes.
- Top floor apartment but still cool temperature inside. Good location for centre of town. Not far from the beach. Secure parking good.
- We liked the aparthotels idea. Parking was good,views from the window were good, and the hotels location to Le Touquet was brilliant.
- Nice and quiet,secure car parking was a bonus as we travelled on a motorcycle
- The whole apartment was lovely the staff were friendly and the kids had a great time good location near the beach and shops and restaurants
OK value for the money; they advertise room from e49; we paid 81 on a quiet Sunday in June so dont know how you’d get 49
Owner Gino and his wife Celine very helpful
Bed covering very old style; synthetic bed cover, woollen blanket and cotton sheets rather than duvets, and it was 32 degs!!
OK for an overnight but don’t know if I’d want to spend more than 2 days there but maybe I’m being snobbish
Appart’hôtel Villa Antibes
The villa consists of 2 separate apartments with a kitchen. The kitchens include a stove, refrigerator, oven, toaster and kitchenware. There is also a washing machine and a clothes dryer. Bed linen and towels are supplied.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet access are provided. Parking in the private driveway is free of charge.The Villa is easily accessible from the A16 motorway and a 40-minute drive from the Calais SNCF Train Station.
- Les propriétaires sympatique environnement calme et reposant logement propre et correct.Nous avons passé un bon séjour en plus le soleil était présent.
- L’accueil des propriétaires et la qualité de l’appartement
- très bon accueil par des gens charmants , logement très propre, bien ensoleillé situé près du centre ville je recommanderai vivement cette location .
- L’accueil est parfait. Des hôtes généreux adorable
- Nous avons apprécié notre logement, après des journées difficiles et sportives
Apartment Rue Serpente K-818
The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The 2-bedroom apartment has a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a bathroom.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.The apartment has a grill. A children’s playground is also available at Clubhouse Gites, while guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Calais is 29 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We stay only for one night, but it was perfect. Hosts were very nice, friendly and helpful. The beds were comfy, plenty of hot water in the shower, good area to sit and have some food around the table. We enjoyed game room, as it’s for adults and for children as well. And of course it was so nice to find a bottle of wine and some sweets on the table on our arrival. Dear Helen and Laurence, thank you for such a warm welcome!
- So many little extras were provided it was like a home from home. Board games, pool table, juke box, tea / coffee / milk / wine / chocolates …. phenomenal value for money in a beautiful peaceful location
- The appartment was clean, the hosts were very friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We had some great views from the windows across the greenery surrounding the place. The beds were comfy, there was plenty of room to move around each other (there are 6 of us!) The tv had english channels as well as french ones. The price was very cheap. Coffee, tea and milk were provided for us, we even had a bottle of wine in the fridge on arrival!! We will definitely be returning for a few nights soon.
- Both beds and breakfast were excellent. If we had not eaten late the previous evening I’m sure we would have eaten everything provided. We were very satisfied.
- Clubhouse Gites is brilliant. Super clean, super friendly, everything is catered for. My two sons loved the games room and garden, a great place for them to make new friends and socialise. We all slept really well considering we were not in our usual beds. Lovely and warm accommodation, comfy beds. A real home from home. Lots of interesting things to do, all within 30 min drive away.
1, clos symphonie, rue de ste cécile “les lavandes”
Calais is 29 miles from 1, clos symphonie, rue de ste cécile “les lavandes”, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 10 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All studios and rooms have a balcony or terrace with pleasant views of the park and a kitchenette with a fridge. Bed linen is provided and beds are made up for guest arrival and satellite TV is available.Guests are invited to enjoy traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, which offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area. Set menus, children’s meals and a buffet breakfast are available.Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge. A casino and activities such as tennis and nautical sports can be found within a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Lovely place. Very relaxed and convenient, especially when travelling with a pet. No supplement payable for taking a pet either.
- The staff were very helpful . The room was clean and provided all we needed. We used this hotel previously on a cycle trip and was happy to use it again.
- It was clean. Great little kitchenette was very handy
- Good amenities in room. Nice and quiet location. Less than 20 mins walk into centre of town. Parking on site. Would stay there again.
- Location and room. Bed was very comfortable and good value for money
Top Apartments In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!