10 Best Apartments To Stay In Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Roquetaillade Languedoc-roussillon:
There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and microwave.Carcassone is 13 miles from the apartment, while Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 12 miles away.
- The host met us on arrival. He was very friendly and helpful and showed us where everything was. The apartment had a bedroom, lounge / diner, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was fully equipped including a washing machine. Plenty of free and secure off road parking. Only 5 to 10 minutes walk into the town centre but in a quiet road with no through traffic so very peaceful.
- I liked that Albert came to the street and found me and gave me directions, as I drove past the property and he found me a short distance away. Then I knew where he was and parking was easy on the property. There are stairs, but that was OK. He showed me how to get into the property and then took me on a tour of the apartment – Wow, it was wonderful. A big lounge with large bedroom, then kitchen, seperate toilet and lovely bathroom. The view of the sunset was glorious. The place was clean, with a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable seating and various styles of lighting. Great Wifi. Lovely.
- Great location- just away from the centre of Limoux but only a (less than) ten minute walk through gardens and a scenic bridge. Fab to get a whole apartment so inexpensively.
- Quiet location within walking distance of the city centre – spacious accommodation with secure parking -friendly helpful host
I liked everything about it. Albert was friendly without being intrusive. It was a quiet relaxing place in a good area of Limoux. It was also near the station which was handy for day trips.
Albert provided water in the fridge for us. There was also wine if you wanted to buy some. Toiletries were included along with tea and coffee.
The weather was also brilliant.
With free Wi-Fi, the apartment comes with a courtyard and a bathroom with free toiletries, walk-in shower and bathrobes. There is also a TV with DVD player.To prepare their meals, guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen with oven and stove. They will find a range of patisseries, restaurants, bars and cafés in the area, just 400 feet away.Guests can go hiking, cycling or horse riding nearby or drive 18.6 miles to visit Cathar Castles. Wine tasting can also be arranged, just a 4-minute walk away. Limoux Train Station is 0.6 miles away, while Carcassonne Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Location was very good. Close to main square and close to shops. Apartment was roomy and very well equipped with all that we needed. Helen and Steve the hosts were friendly and very helpful.
- Home away from home. The owner had provided lots of little extras which made all the difference
- An excellent, elegantly furnished apartment in the centre of Limoux, itself the centre of one of France’s most understated but beautiful areas.
- The accomodation was wonderfull and clean. Helen gave us tips and tricks and every information we needed. It was the ideale place to stay!
- An excellent stay at a great property. Helen met us on arrival and provided everything we needed to know. The apartment had everything we needed and was in a great location. She even did our washing. Highly recommended.
The accommodation offers free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV and CD player. The apartment has heating, double-glazed windows and electric shutters in the bedrooms. It features feature antique and period furniture.The apartment is composed of a bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and tea and coffee. There is also a shower room and toilet with bathrobes, towels, bed linen, beach towels, a hairdryer and free toiletries for your stay.Guests can dine outside on the shared courtyard.Free public parking is available a 2-minute walk away. Carcassonne Airport is located 15.5 miles from the property and Limoux Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- It felt as if one was in a French House NOT a phony apartment or room. The welcome was warm and the locale was fascinating. Loved it.
- Quiet street. Comfortable bedroom and salon. Great shower. Some nice antique touches.
- Great location in the centre of Limoux. Beautiful interior decor with lots of character. Free street parking only a stones throw away along the river. The host was easy to contact and works next door so if any problems were to arise she is there for help if needed. Very easy to check in/out. Great wifi.
- Location was great, right next to the main square. Large apartment with a comfortable bed and a large shower.
- Very well appointed apartment just a stones-throw from the main town square. Our hostess was very friendly and attentive without being overbearing. There is no parking at the property itself but we managed to park right outside in the street every day. There is also lots of free parking down by the river, just a two minute walk away.
This self-catering studio can accommodate up to 3 people. It is equipped with a kitchen area that features a fridge/freeze, microwave, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities.The living/sleeping area has a dining table with chairs, a sofa and a TV with a DVD player. There is a double and single bed and a wardrobe for hanging clothes.The bathroom is fully tiled and has a large shower, sink, toilet and a hairdryer. Ironing facilities are also provided.Carcassonne Airport is a 25-minute drive from the studio. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.
- Annie and her husband very kindly picked me up from the railway station and took me to the studio. What joy! On the ground floor, quiet, more than enough cutlery etc. Amazingly warm duvet – there was a bit of a cold snap – and I live in the tropics. No cold feet for me. Hot, hot shower and lots of towels.
The location was very important to us as we had no transport and the apartment was a few yards from the main square with bars and restaurants aplenty. Train to and from Carcassonne very frequent and cheap!
The apartment, though small, was well equipped and beds comfortable.
Museum of automaton in the village, well worth a visit. Must see castle at Carcassonne! Must learn some French before we go again as not many locals speak English.
- Studio très bien équipé avec serviettes, produits de douche, draps … propriétaires très chaleureux
- Studio très très bien équipé et très bien situé, à 2mn à pieds de la place principale
- A prop del centre del poble. Amb tots els utensilis necessaris. Bona relació qualitat-preu. Propietaris amables (parlen anglès i francès). Zona tranquil·la.
The 1-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.Carcassone is 13 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 12 miles from L’Ermitage.
- It had everything! And hosts were very helpful and welcoming
clean and presentable with everything you would need for a short or long stay. Located at the top of the building so great all round views but not accessible for wheelchair users. A few minutes walk from all amenities in Limoux and the restaurants/bars are open on a Sunday night! winner! Also have pizza delivery in the area if you get there late at night.
Owners live and have their business underneath so it’s simple to get into the property etc.
- Entire apartment at the top of a house. Pleasant helpful host, very clean, stunning views of mountains, very reasonable price, everything you could wish for or need.
- Les proprietaires sont accueillants ,charmants .Le logement et ammenagement tout confort. Rien à dire . Nous avons été ravis !!!!!!!
- De belles superficies pour le séjour et la chambre.
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property and there is a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and video games. The fully-equipped kitchen includes hot plates, a dishwasher and a fridge freezer.With exposed beams, and decor featuring chestnut, oak and cedar woods, each bedroom is on its own floor and has a private bathrooms. There is also a laundry room and a furnished terrace. Finishing touches include a walnut wardrobe and armchairs.Maison d’Eglise is located 3.1 miles from the fishing town of Quillan and is surrounded by numerous hiking trails. Montbel Lake, where water sports and swimming can be enjoyed, is a 30-minute drive away.
- A fantastic location in itself and for exploring Cathar Country.
We had plenty of space in the family-friendly house. The kitchen was big and fully equipped with all the appliances and cookware one could need. It was a charming, historic house, with exposed beams, and it had been beautifully renovated. We appreciated having a washing machine and having good blinds for getting a good sleep at night.
The host met us and showed us around the house and was available to answer our questions throughout our stay. We also appreciated the host’s recommendations of restaurants in the nearby town.
- The gite was well equipped. The views from the village were lovely. Lots of hot water for showers!
Très bons couchages
Chambres et sanitaires bien équipés
Les deux chambres étaient vraiment indépendantes
- La cama era muy confortable y el pueblo precioso y relajante. Tenia una bañera maravillosa. Sophie nos orientó para visitar lugares de la zona. La gente de por allí es muy amable.
Featuring a terrace, all units have a seating and dining area and a kitchen with a fridge. Some units are equipped with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.L’Assaladou also includes a sauna and seasonal outdoor pool. You can play table tennis and pétanque at the property. Hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding forests along the Sentier Nature trail.Bike hire is available near the property and the area is also popular for horse riding and skiing. Camurac Ski Resort is 20.5 miles from L’assaladou and Mont d’Olmes is 31.1 miles away. Ax-les-Thermes is 32.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 41 miles from L’Assaladou and Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 49.7 miles away.
- Muy limpio y muy bonito había de todo sobre todo la parcela que íbamos con nuestras perritas y se lo pasaron muy bien sin duda para repetir
- Le salon immense. Le confort des lit. Les chambres très grandes. La salle de bain dans toutes les chambres. La décoration. L’accueil. La gentillesse du propriétaire
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad. Teníamos un jardín privado para nosotros y nuestras perras.
- dat er zelfs AANDACHT was besteed – eigen stuk grond bij chalet omheind – aan onze 3 gehoorzame honden (je bent doorgaans niet welkom)
- Tranquilidad. Naturaleza. Silencio. Aislamiento de la vida cotidiana. Ambiente de confianza y respeto mutuo entre los huéspedes. Comodidad de poder aparcar el vehículo junto a la cabaña. Piscina cuidada y no sobrepoblada.
Studio Rue des Thermes
The apartment features a satellite TV. The apartment also comes with a bathroom with a shower.Carcassone is 20 miles from the apartment, while Ax-les-Thermes is 28 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Way Station
This 2-bedroom apartment comes with a dining area, a satellite flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a dishwasher. The apartment also provides washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.The apartment has a grill.Carcassone is 25 miles from The Way Station. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartment 5 Bis, Rue Gambetta
Composed of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, this apartment features a TV.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and cycling are possible nearby.Carcassone is 25 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 24 miles from Apartment 5 Bis, Rue Gambetta.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Roquetaillade Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Roquetaillade Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!