10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rontignon Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rontignon Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rontignon Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rontignon Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rontignon Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rontignon Aquitaine:
Appart’City Pau Hyper Centre
Each apartment at the Appart’City Pau Centre features a living room with an LCD TV and free WiFi access. They also have a fully equipped kitchen and are air-conditioned.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The Pau Centre Appart’City is serviced by a lift, and provides laundry facilities. It is a 5-minute walk from the Palais Beaumont. The Pau-Pyrenees Airport is just 7.5 miles away.
- The girl that checked us in was amazing and extremely helpful. The room was simple but very clean with a little kitchenette which is great if you’re on a budget. Right in the centre of everything.
- Bed was fine en suite and shower was good, not noisy at night, so slept well. Good position for exploring the city.
- The breakfast is excellent, and so the staff. The localization of the rezidence is very nice, close to everything that matters in the city. However, the last night the internet connection was out. This disturbed a lot our planning. Since the reception was closed, we had no one to complain. Also, the air-condition was off the whole period. In order to make the room cooler, we had to open the window to control the air temperature. It would be great to have an outside place to put the garbage, since the cleaning was schedule for after we leave the room (weekly stay).
- The location, parking on site, plus staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent position. Everything is walkable from here. Great size. Clean and very comfortable.
Comfort Suites Pau Idron
The apartments at this comfort Inn feature a flat-screen TV with TNT channels, a work desk and a kitchenette. Each has a private en-suite bathroom.Additional facilities include a laundry room, buffet breakfast and a cleaning service. A small supermarket and 3 restaurants can also be found in the local area.Other facilities at the hotel include a sitting area at the reception and a meeting room for 10 to 15 people.Comfort Suites Pau Idron is just a 2-minute drive from the ring road. Underground parking is available at an extra cost, as well as free outdoor parking on site.
- Great location, and pet friendly. Good restaurants nearby
- Located in a quiet suburb of Pau, and easy to get to from all main routes.
- The room was spacious and clean, with the staff being lovely about doing a late check out.
- Hotel: Easy to locate using GPS and situated in a quiet part of the Town. Room: Small but clean and comfortable. Bed: Large and very comfortable with large pillows. WiFi: Free and worked well from our room. Car park: Free and on site. Restaurant, Supermarket and Petrol just across the street.
Ease of access from route national.
Self catering facilities.
All Suites Pau – Zénith
Each of the modern studios and suites feature a seating area and private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi connection.Both suites and studios at the All Suites Appart Pau are equipped with a kitchenette including a refrigerator, microwave and also a coffee maker. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the brightly decorated breakfast room.Guests can visit Pau Castle or Palais Beaumont, just a 10-minute drive away. Pau Train Station is located 3.7 miles from the residence, while Pau Airport is just 5.6 miles away.
- Wouldn’t normally go for this kind of thing: soulless chain-industrial park-outskirts of town kind of thing. But on this occasion this suited us; everything worked smoothly. Be aware that on Saturdays reception is closed between 1-4pm so you need to plan accordingly. Also closed again at 9pm but they provide a code to enter the gates so that worked fine for us.
- The hotel is well located, just in the entrance of Pau. The check-in was very simple: we arrived around 1:00 a.m. and received a message with the code to open the main gate and a safe with our room key inside. The parking is quite big and safe and near the rooms. The room was clean and had all the basic facilities. The wifi worked properly. We recommend!
- Very friendly & helpful staff. Good location. Loved making myself fresh orange juice.
- Its a perfect place to stay, the apartments are fully equipped and spacious, spotlessly clean, this must be my 10th trip here, love it.
- Easy to find. Comfortable studio with the benefit of some cooking facilities. We made use of the clothes washing and drying facilities, you can obtain tokens at reception. Free parking.
The apartment, which has high ceilings and visible stones, will provide you with a seating area featuring a flat-screen TV and a DVD player.There is a kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator and the bathroom has a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Appartement Gambetta is set 8.1 miles from Pau Airport and 2,300 feet from Pau Train station. There is a bakery 350 feet away.
- Very central, you are part of the town but very quiet. Everything is there in the flat. And the host was great
- Great location, friendly hosts, comfortable apartment.
- Location is not the one shown in website. It’s actually in an apartment complex 4-5 minutes walk away from the one shown on the map in booking.com. The view in front of the apartment was very nice. Within walking distance to the town, restaurants and train station. The apartment has everything you’d need for a long stay. The kitchenette & cooking utensils was adequate enough. Wifi was good. The host (Donna) was very accommodating and helped us find places etc. since it was our first time in Pau.
- The place of the appartment is very nice. It is in the center. Every thing is close by. Donna was very helpfull. She helped us to check in earlly. She was texting us whenever we need help. She was very helpfull.
- We had an upgrade so bigger apartment, Donna was very welcoming and flexible (our train was delayed by 40mins but still waiting for us with a smile!) The bed was extremely comfortable, although the pillows were a bit floppy. Donna was very accomodating, letting us leave later and explaining about the temperamental curtains and that one balcony chair had been removed as it got broken – then when the remaining chair broke during our stay it wasn’t an issue for her either. Having the supermarket right next door was a bonus Pau is a pretty place with stunning views and interesting places to see Get the walking tour brochure from tourist office – it has some great info and guidance of what to see ( we didn’t follow the tour exactly but dipped in and out whilst on our meanderings around town) We would go back without hesitation
Boulevard d’Aragon Apartment
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen with a dining area and an oven. A flat-screen TV and a DVD player are featured.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Beaumont Palace is 1,500 feet from the apartment, while André-Labarrère Media Centre is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location – just off Boulevard des Pyrenees. Lovely apartment. Everything for breakfast provided. Underground parking (reasonably priced) adjacent. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Louise was really helpful and accommodating.Location was perfect and the apartment was really cosy in the cold weather.
- Perfect for family with kids, toys and activities included in the room
- Louise was the perfect host and gave us many useful tips about things to do around Pau. The apartment was located in the centre of Pau. It was very spacious and comfortable.
- The apartment is located in a well maintained block just off the boulevard d’ pyrenees so only a 30 second walk to admire the amazing views and all the local facilities. We found it ideal for 2 people, the bedroom is very spacious and light. The lounge/kitchen/dining area is a triangular shape but well equipped. The bathroom is spacious with a big shower cubicle, washing machine and lots of toiletries.Louise the owner is very helpful and gave us lots of useful information including bus times for a day trip into the Pyrenees and the listing for the local cinema.we loved our stay here and would have liked to extend but unfortunately the apartment was not available for longer. Would definitely recommend.
Villa Carlotti Studio Pau Est
The studio is equipped with a microwave, hob, fridge, coffee machine and kettle. It also has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.In the morning, breakfast is served. A 2-minute drive away, you can find a baker and some restaurants.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. Lourdes is 21.1 miles from Villa Carlotti Studio Pau Est, while Pau is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 6.8 miles from Villa Carlotti Studio Pau Est.
No reviews yet.
Opening onto a balcony, the apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen and a TV.Palais des Sports de Pau is 2.7 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Spacious and well decorated studio apartment with wonderful view. Quiet area.
- Pleasant and cozy. Beautiful, quiet surrounds. Magnificent view from the room and balcony.
- Apartment well equipped, clean and with fantastic outlook over the Pyrenees.
- I have stayed in this flat 3 times now. It is in a great location. The view is fantastic. The hosts are great. The flat is clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend it.
- This is a very nicely presented and well-equipped pied-à-terre for more than a day or two in Pau. It is reasonably close to the centre and has an excellent view towards the Pyrennees.
Appart ASPIN IV
Featuring mountain and city views, this apartment provides 1 bedroom and opens to a balcony. A flat-screen TV is available.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Zénith-Pau is 2.2 miles from the apartment, while Palais des Sports de Pau is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 7 miles from Appart ASPIN IV.
No reviews yet.
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette. The apartment also provides guests with a bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.A casino is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Popular points of interest near Go Location include Palais Beaumont, Beaumont Palace and André-Labarrère Media Centre. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Appartement du Vert-Galant
This 1-bedroom apartment comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with an oven.At the apartment guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Pau High Court is 1,500 feet from Appartement du Vert-Galant. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Super clean and equipped with everything you’d need.
- Great location, very clean, good sized apartment, very friendly and helpful hosts
- The location was excellent. Once we arrived we parked the car and didn’t move it until we left. We walked around the old part of the city, castle area and the beautiful promenade with views of the Pyrenees.
- Marlène picked us up from the train station and answered all our questions. The apartment was great.
- Great location and a fabulous view of the chateau. Walking distance to town centre so easy to see the sights and find good restaurants. Appreciated the coffee machine. Hosts were great.
Top Apartments In Rontignon Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rontignon Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!