10 Best Apartments To Stay In Roncq Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Roncq Nord is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Roncq Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roncq Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roncq Nord. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Roncq Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Roncq Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Roncq Nord:
Appart’City Lille – Euralille
It offers modern and comfortable studios and apartments with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi access is available.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Many of Lille’s sites, such as the impressive Notre Dame de la Treille Cathedral, can be easily reached from the Appart’city Euralille. It is located 850 feet from Romarin Tramstop.
- Kitchen facilities, spotlessly clean, great breakfast, nice location by Romarin team stop in La Madeleine. Ten mins walk to Lille Europe station.
- The location, the parking facility and the breakfast.
- The size of the room and the lady at the reception I will certainly come back for this 2 factors
- It was clean and had all the basics, the staff were lovely.
- This one ticks all the boxes for budget travellers: great value for money, close to city centre, close to public transportation, nice room and really good paid breakfast available if you haven’t managed to shop for food.
Olivarius Apart Hotel Lille Villeneuve D’Ascq
Each design apartment has a kitchenette equipped with a fridge, electric kettle and microwave. The Olivarius Apart Hotel Lille Villeneuve D’ascq apartments also have a contemporary, private bathroom.A varied buffet breakfast including homemade pancakes is served daily. There is also a café, a 24-hour snack shop and a lounge bar. You can also admire the 100-year-old olive trees in the 7,535 ft²-atrium.Free, secure parking is available on site or you can rent a private garage. The Grand Stade de Lille is a 5-minute drive away and the residence is accessible via the A27 highway.
- That we could cook in our room if we wanted to. The breakfast was great with fresh pancakes and crepes every morning. Great location near Lille.
- the rooms are gorgeous, large and comfortable, with 2 small kids it feels very homely. The breakfast is always great, we enjoy all 4 for us
- Staff/ breakfast and accommodation/ parking everything was good
- Excellent rooms with plenty of room for 4 people and a superb breakfast. The facilities are modern, clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- Nice little apartments and the ability to cook a little something was good. Excellent breakfast offered.
Appart’City Lille Grand Palais
The kitchenette in the soundproofed apartments includes a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker. Each apartment features a seating area and dining area. All apartments have a private bathroom and are serviced by a lift.A buffet breakfast is served from Monday to Sunday at the Appart’city Lille Grand Palais and is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.. Vending machines selling drinks are available at reception.Lille-Flandres Train Station is 0.6 miles from the hotel and Lille Grand Palais Metro Station is 2,950 feet away. The property is a 12-minute drive from Pierre Mauroy Stadium.
Coffee maker and small dishwasher. Balcony (with entrance from the apartment itself) so we had some fresh air and more light. WiFi worked well.
Basic but practical kitchen equipment, supermarket nearby.
- Location was nice. Reception staff was good and thanks to woman who helped me for balcony door and ventilation fan.
The friendliness of the staff.
The heating systems worked very wel.
- The room was modern and reasonably comfortable, and there was a kitchenette which was a nice touch. Staff were perfectly pleasant but not particularly engaged. Good shower (but no hot water second day).
- We are very happy to stay next year. Staff perfect, parking perfect. All were perfect. Thank you so much.👌
- Coffee maker and small dishwasher. Balcony (with entrance from the apartment itself) so we had some fresh air and more light. WiFi worked well.
Séjours & Affaires Lille Europe
Each studio or apartment includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All have a desk, sofa bed and an en suite bathroom with bathtub or shower.Breakfast is available each morning in the form of a buffet. You can prepare other meals in the fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area and hot plates.Séjours & Affaires Lille Europe is easily accessible from the N356 motorway, a 12-minute drive away. Lille-Lesquin is 6.7 miles away and the citadel of Lille is a 30-minute walk.
- Convenient for biz trip. Staff is helpful, improve a lot compare to my last stay.
- Location – very close to train station and center.
- Located close to train station. Walking distance to main town and has the most delish restaurant setting and food on site. The staff all so helpful and friendly. Could stay longer.
- Cleanliness, proximity to city center, availability of kitchen and all necessary items for stay
- Good location for the purpose of our visit,specifically to visit graves in Holland and Pozieres.
Aparthotel Adagio Access Lille Vauban
A TV with satellite channels is featured in all the apartments at Aparthotel Adagio Access Lille Vauban. Each is contemporary in style and also has a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room and children from 4 to 11 years old can enjoy it at a reduced rate. Alternatively, guests can prepare meals with the kitchenette’s hot plates and microwave. Guests will benefit from free and unlimited access to Gymstreet fitness club, which is located a 10-minute walk away.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost and the N356 is just 3.1 miles away. Guests arriving at Gare de Lille-Europe or Lille-Flandres Train Station can walk to the hotel in 30 minutes.
- Fridge very efficient. Nice shower gels. Beds are OK. Additional pillows and towels for free.
- A lot of thought had gone into packing the apartments with everything a guest might need. The kitchenette was especially well equipped. The wifi signal was extremely strong and reliable. Free membership of a nearby gym was thrown in for the duration of my stay.
- Great value and great location. Staff is SO friendly.
- It was 3 mins from where I was going to be working and the staff were polite and helpful
- It was close to La Catho and provided what I expected including filters for the coffee machine. All three staff at reception were kind and amenable.
Tulip Inn Lille Grand Stade Residence
With wooden floorings, each soundproofed apartment includes a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a bathroom with shower. There is also a sleeping area and a seating area with an armchair, LCD TV and safe.A buffet breakfast is served daily at Tulip Inn Lille Grand Stade Residence. Several bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Villeneuve d’Ascq Hôtel de Ville Metro Station is a 15-minute walk away and it gives direct access to Lille-Europe Train Station. Lille city centre is only a 10-minute drive away.
- We were familiar with this area but had never visited in summer before so we were able to sightsee in comfort the people were really nice and friendly
- Apartment was very clean, spacious and would recommend to anyone. The Wifi was free and had a great connection. Did not have breakfast so can’t comment
- Very nice location, close to the business area of Villeneuve d`Ascq. The room had all I needed plus a small kitchen – very convenient.
- A very clean, quiet and comfortable room. Very kind staff. Good parking possibilities and city center easy to get to by car.
- Bed was perfect and bathroom was very clean and spacious. One can have a coffee or tea in the room and there are also microwave and other necessary things in the kitchen. If you want to be near the Pierre Mauroy Stadium this is a perfect place. Near the hotel you can easy reach a shopping mall and next to the mall is also a metro station.
Residhotel Lille Vauban
The property offers studios equipped with a kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Apartments fitted with a kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine, a dining area and a living area are also available. Each accommodation features a private bathroom.Breakfast buffet is available at a surcharge at Residhotel Lille Vauban.From your aparthotel, the 45 hectares of the Bois de Boulogne is just 10 minutes away by walk, while Lille Grand Place is 20 minutes from Residhotel Lille Vauban. Nouveau Siecle Convention Centre is a 20 minutes walking distance from the property.
- Great location with parking. Room is not cramped and with fridge, sink, microwave you have freedom to choose how you stay.
- The hotel staff were very friendly, I had requested an earlier check in as I have a baby and they assisted with that. Hotel is in a good location with a bus stop right across the road to take you to all the sightseeing spots. We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel but the selection looked really good. The room is small but perfect for what we were looking for.
- The room was fine and very clean. Although small, it had everything you needed. The kitchen area was good for making a cup of tea but would not have wanted to use it for anything else. I think the hotel is best for a short break. We stayed for two nights. The location was very good easy to walk to the centre of Lille. The hotel recommended the resturant called Pancook just a few streets away in Rue Colbert. It was was excellent and we went on both nights. Secure parking is a must. It is impossible to park anywhere near the hotel. Make sure you reserve when booking.
- I arrived to the hotel very late (around midnight). I called the number on the entrance door and they helped me within a minute (after authenticated myself) to let me in the hotel. It was a really good experience. The room was really quite. The breakfast was nice 🙂 I really appreciate it.
We got upgraded to a huge room with small kitchen and large bathroom.
Parking was secure but you have to use an extremely steep and curved ramp.
Had breakfast one morning which was good value Continental.
Perle Bleue – Lille
Each apartment at Perle Bleue has a living room, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a sofa. Each also comes with an equipped kitchen and a dining area. Guests can rent bed linen and towels from the property.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. One parking place is available for each apartment and Roubaix is 5 miles from Perle Bleue.
No reviews yet.
A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A private bathroom is also available.There is a dining area and a kitchen in the apartment.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 10.6 miles from Chic Appart. A push scooter can provided on request.
- The appartment is big and beautiful and well equipped. The owner was very helpful
- Hôte hyper à l écoute, disponible à n importe quel moment, accueillant rien à redire. Chambre ultra propre hyper confortable d une propreté irréprochable. J y retournerai pour 1 prochain séjour.
- La gentillesse de l’hôte, le design et le confort de la chambre connectée, le petit déjeuner aux goûts des clients, la situation face à la gare donc facile à trouver
- Lit queen size très confortable, jeu de lumière original et agréable dans l’appartement, le hammam est un plus pour la détente, mobilier bien choisi
- Accueil très sympa. Chambre et salle de bain très spacieuses et très bien équipées. Literie très confortable. Rien à redire.
La Villa Carat Croix
Provided with free WiFi and LCD TV, each accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen/kitchenette with microwave, toaster and coffee machine. The apartment also has a living room with a sofa and an electric kettle. It includes a private bathroom and a separated toilet.A continental breakfast can be delivered daily, if requested at the time of reservation.La Villa Carat Croix is 0.7 miles from the Croix-Centre Metro Station and Villa Cavrois. Private parking is available on site, upon request, at an extra cost of EUR 5 per day.
The owners are so nice, cute and kind-hearted. They speak english fluently! Ready to help and explain you everything and every time (my flight was delayed and i arrived close to midnight :).
The apartment was amazing (Tigre): separate entrance from the outside, windows look out on the garden (entirely green in February), light and cozy. 2 min on foot from ONEY BANK headquarter
- Very well maintained and clean property. Great security.
- Beautiful property in a quiet location, but close enough to plenty of amenities. Very relaxing stay, and friendly and welcoming host.
Les propriétaires sont très accueillants et disponibles. La décoration et l équipement sont parfaits. Literie fantastique. Le jardin est magnifique.
Impossible de faire mieux
- La propreté du site et les équipements de qualité et en excellent état.
- The owners are so nice, cute and kind-hearted. They speak english fluently! Ready to help and explain you everything and every time (my flight was delayed and i arrived close to midnight :).
Top Apartments In Roncq Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Roncq Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Roncq Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Roncq Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!