10 Best Apartments To Stay In Romille Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Romille Brittany is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Romille Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romille Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romille Brittany. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Romille Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Romille Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Romille Brittany:
Les Gîtes d’Emilie
The studio features a living area with a TV, wardrobe, ironing facilities and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes an oven, microwave and refrigerator.Restaurants and supermarkets are ideally located a 10-minute drive away.Rennes Saint-Jacques Airport is just 10.6 miles from the property and the train station is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Lovely people, great place excellent, sorry I didn’t see you to say goodbye!
- Everything is so perfect, clean, well facilitated studio. The owner couple are very friendly and helpful.
- Une chambre cocon située dans un écrin de verdure.Une hôte très disponible et de bon conseil pour se restaurer.J’y retournerai avec plaisir pour mes déplacements professionnels car j’y ai vraiment bien décroché!Les vacanciers y trouveront aussi leur compte.
- Appartements fonctionnels,propres et bien décorés. L’accueil a été parfait. Parking juste devant le gîte.
- la décoration, l’agencement, l’espace, le calme et la gentillesse d’émilie
Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril
Studios and suites feature a modern-style décor and a flat-screen TV. All the bathrooms have showers.Guests are able to prepare their own meals at Odalys City Rennes Lorgeril. Each accommodation type has a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge.This property is a 17-minute walk from Rennes Opera House and a 20-minute walk from the Fine Arts Museum.
- Location; facilities; parking space – all were good.
- The fact that it is an appartment hotel so there are cup, kettle, fride etc. It is good that on can cook a simple thing to eat and make tea and coffee. They provide a sponge and liquid soap to clean dishes. the room was clean, there is a table which can be used as a desk, wifi was working, the bed was confortable. The location was good for my purpose. And quite importantly the price is good. Good value for money
- Nice, big terrace. Big apartment, comfortable, good breakfast.
- A hotel with a kitchen in every room as an extra bonus. The room was spacious, even had a small table plus two chairs.
Superb apartment, excellent and very friendly and helpful staff.
Appart’City Rennes Ouest
The apartments at Appart’City Rennes Ouest include a living area with a sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The kitchens include a microwave, hot-plates and fridge. The buffet breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Facilities at the Appart’City include a laundry and a dry cleaning service. Its ideal location allows easy access to shops and restaurants.The residence is easily accessible from the N12 and N136 motorways and Stade de la Route de Lorient football stadium is just a 5-minute walk away.
- Plenty of parking as well as underground parking. Location and peaceful location
- As I was working in the neighborhood (industrial/business suburb), the location suited me perfect. Otherwise, it is far from downtown, on walkable distance from the metro stop.
- Room was good. Clean and well equipped. We did not meet anyone at the hotel. Was really easy to collect the key and to do the check out.
- The receptionist ladies were amazing, apart from that everything is below average.
- Has plenty of dishes and other facilitis for cooking
Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné
Apartments at Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné feature a flat-screen TV. Each accommodation comes with a private bathroom with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchenette, which is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is available each morning, with an extra cost. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea.At Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné you will find a laundry room. A private car park and a covered garage are available on site with an additional cost. Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport is located 6.2 miles from the property.
- not bad, comfortable enviroment, and wifi is also good.
- large rooms with kitchen, just besides the company, very convenient
- Location is near to supermarket and lot more offices
- Bed was very comfortable, well located if you drive (add 5 euros per night for the car park). Bus to the centre and train station just in front of the hotel.
+ very friendly staff
+ supermarket near by
+ fitness studio
+ free wifi, fast speed
Séjours & Affaires Rennes de Bretagne
Each self-catering accommodation features a kitchenette and a private bathroom.The residence also offers hotels services such as a luggage room and a weekly cleaning service with a new set of bed linen and towels. Continental buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room, at a surcharge.Rennes city centre can be reached within 15 minutes by walk. Rennes 2 University is 15 minutes away by public transport and Rennes Parc Expo Convention Centre is 20 minutes away by car.
- The property is very close to the metro and train station. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. This is not a typical hotel but felt a little more personal with the kitchenette. Some of these are rented to students year round.
Located right alongside the Gare, the room was very quiet.
The staff were excellent and the breakfast good value.
- Location of the place is good. Its walking distance to all areas in the city and by the train station so easy access if travelling by train.
- The room was very quiet and the beds were excellent
- Close to train station and hire car pick up point. 15 min walk to old town and art gallery etc. Good supermarket and other food shops 5 min walk. The bed was very comfortable and kitchen adequate for simple meals. Staff friendly and helpful plus great breakfast.
Les Gîtes de l’Oree
The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Saint Malo is 25 miles from Les Gîtes de l’Oree, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 31 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Loft de Lucie
The kitchenette has an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is offered. Other facilities at La Loft de Lucie include a barbecue.Rennes is 14.9 miles from La Loft de Lucie, while Cancale is 25.5 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 16.8 miles from the property.
- Very clean and spacious. Comfortable beds. Easy access and parking. Lot’s to see in the region. Hosts very easy to contact and quick to respond.
- very nice owner. the location is perfect for visiting Brittany. Full equipped kitchen. Good wi-fi. free parking places.
- The apartment was large and airy. The beds were really comfortable.
- proreté, lits confortables cuisine aménagée parfaite
Le lit était confortable .
Le logement était bien
Appartement Domaine de la Freslonnière
Free Wi-Fi is provided in the apartments, which have large windows and parquet flooring. There is also a dining area with paintings, a seating area and a bathroom with bath or shower.Guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven and refrigerator. They can have lunch at the restaurant or relax in the bar, just 1,300 feet away at the on-site golf club. A snack service is possible on Monday lunchtime.It is just 5 miles away from Rennes, its train station and Rennes-Saint-Jacques Airport.
- The excellently maintained area and the very special castle location. The castle area was also a golf accommodation
- An old manour (or a chateau, if you prefer French) set in a large park on the outskirts of Rennes – close enough to make regular visits in the city easy and pleasant but far enough to guarantee peace and quiet stay. All the rooms are in old buildings so get ready for unconventional solutions and old-fashioned furniture. The pool, however, is very modern. Very good choice for every independent traveller (a car is a must) willing to explore Brittany – majority of the best known places in the region are less than 100 kilometres away, friendly owners add to the pleasure. If you are interested in golf rather than sighseeing you will like it here too!
- A comfortable apartment on a golf course, but you were unaware of this aspect of the facilities. Apartment is in a wing of a chateau which gives it a historical ambience. Staff are helpful and friendly.
- Venue pour le travail, j’ai eu un super accueil ,une hôtesse super sympa disponible qui aime faire découvrir la beauté et l’histoire du lieu . je recommande vivement cet endroit et j”espère y revenir en famille pour profiter des superbes extérieurs.
C’ est La 2ième fois que nous venons.
Tout est parfait !
La gentillesse du propriétaire et petit déjeuner au top !
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen with a fridge.Rennes is 8 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 6 miles from Papyrus Saint-Pierre.
No reviews yet.
Appart’City Rennes Beauregard
The studios and apartments include a flat-screen TV and wired internet access is available. They all have a lounge area and a kitchenette and an en suite bathroom. All accommodations are serviced by a lift.A buffet breakfast is available from Monday to Saturday upon reservation. It is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided. Additional facilities include a laundrette, ironing facilities and a vacuum.The Appart-City Rennes Beauregard is served by the C4 bus route, providing access to the metro, the football stadium and the universities. Private on-site parking is available upon reservation and at an extra charge.
- Location . Had a meeting in the morning, close to hotel. (business/ commercial area of Rennes)
- Not a bad location once familiar with all transport options but took several days of long frustrating learnings.
- We had a duplex apartment with two bedrooms, a shower room and separate WC on the ground floor and a larger open plan space with sitting area, table and chairs, separate WC and kitchen upstairs. We have three children so finding single hotel rooms can be a challenge – but this option provided a huge amount of space for us all. The upstairs sofa doubles as a bed and there’s a truckle / guest bed underneath that so there is sleeping capacity for up to 6 people. It was quiet, clean, safe, the staff were fab (they spoke English but also allowed us to practice our French on them!) and there was secure underground parking available. Easy to get to as it’s in the outskirts of Rennes.
- I just like the location and my view from my room.
- good breakfast, uncomfortable bed, hotel is¸10 bus stations to the centre
Top Apartments In Romille Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Romille Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Romille Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Romille Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!