10 Best Apartments To Stay In Romery Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Romery Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Romery Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Romery Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Romery Champagne – Ardenne:
Comfort Suites & Vacancéole Les Demeures Champenoises
Composed of 2 different buildings located 350 feet apart, Comfort Suites Epernay et Les Demeures Champenoises is set in the heart of the Champagne region and guests can enjoy tasting and tours of the surroundings vineyards. Restaurants can be reached in the centre of Epernay, 1.2 miles from the property.Comfort Suites Epernay et Les Demeures Champenoises offers comfort accommodations with a kitchenette, seating area, flat-screen TV with TNT, free WiFi access and a courtesy tray only in the Comfort studios and apartments. A set of dishes can be provided at an extra charge upon request at the front desk.Comfort Suites Epernay et Les Demeures Champenoises is 2,650 feet from Le Millesium conference and exhibition centre and 18.6 miles from the town of Reims.
We had a studio room and having a fridge, microwave, sink, cooker, crockery etc made all the difference as we could make a snack there.
The staff were extremely helpful. It was a very hot day and the receptionist gave us a big fan to take to the room.
The room was very clean and quiet.
Parking is easy and safe.
We didn’t eat breakfast there so cannot comment.
- The Rooms were spacious and very well equipped. Loved it.
- Kitchenette to make own breakfast. Clean enough. Ok place to stay if you don’t aim to hang at the hotel room. Free outside parking.
- Great room BUT noise from what might have been hot water tank which kept me awake all night. Other than that no complaints and would stay again
- Hotel location is good with plenty of car parking and the hotel staff were very good and friendly.
- We had a studio room and having a fridge, microwave, sink, cooker, crockery etc made all the difference as we could make a snack there.
Gites Des Sablons
The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are provided.Épernay is 9.3 miles from Gites Des Sablons, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 28.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 55.9 miles from Gites Des Sablons. Free WiFi is provided.
Good location for sightseeing, nice and comfortable property, beautiful environment, garden with seating area.
Very kind and friendly host.
The host (Clara) was extremely nice. She waited us a little longer than the limit hour for check-in and she provided us all the information we needed (more than that, she also did a restaurant reservation for us).
The Gites were clean, comfortable and the furniture was almost new, with everything you might want to have in an hotel room or apartment (we had 1 double room and 1 apartment).
We will definitely recommend it!
Great location among the vineyards and close to some champagne houses.
Place has a nice fenced yard. Gite is well equipped, modern and clean. Host is super friendly and welcoming.
The property was really clean and spacious. Clara was easy to deal with. It was perfectly located and exactly what we needed for a peaceful, relaxed stay.
Thank you Clara.
- Very clean room, good bed. It was not a gite (no kitchen). More a hotel room on the ground floor, apparently for the handicapped, although there were no adaptions made as such.
- Good location for sightseeing, nice and comfortable property, beautiful environment, garden with seating area.
Les Suites du 33
The accommodation offers a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. A fridge and stovetop, as well as tea and coffee making facilities are also offered. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site Champagne bar, L’Ecurie. Guests can also attend Champagne tasting sessions at an extra cost. The owner is a Champagne producer.
- What a jewell! Loved our time in this hotel and wished it could be longer. The staff were so friendly and attentive. The room itself was tastefully decorated and the outdoor terrace was much appreciated. The champagne we enjoyed was the best we tasted in the region…unfortunately it is not exported to Australia! This will now be the standard to which I rate champagnes in future!! We would definitely stay here when we return to Epernay…thankyou very much for a wonderful experience.
- I would recommend Les Suites to all my friends! We rented the three-bedroom apartment for 4 adults and two children. The accommodations were comfortable and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Les Suites is located on the picturesque property of a champagne house. We had beautiful gardens to walk with the children on-site. It was a close walk to restaurants and champagne tastings. It was simply perfect, and we hope to return someday.
- The bathroom had enough space. The bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. Beautiful garden/park.
- Complimentary glass of house champagne upon arrival. Very kind staff and beautiful facilities.
- Everything! Stylish and comfortable accommodation. Excellent location. Friendly people.
Each accommodation type is air-conditioned and offers a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area and/or terrace. Apartments and studios include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a walk-in shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. A microwave is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Epernay Train Station is a 7-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 36 miles from Bubble 8. There is a public, paying car park at a location nearby.
- The location of Bubble 8 was excellent. The apartment was appropriately furnished with all the necessary equipment. Even the extra bed (sofa) in the living room was good to sleep in.
- We had a fantastic experience at Bubble 8. Our top floor apartment was clean and spacious and very modern. Our host was so sweet and kind and full of information. This is a great deal. We would love to stay here again. – Emily and Spencer
- Great location, fabulous décor and very high quality interior.
- We had a great 2 night stay at Bubble 8 when we visited Épernay at the start of our trip. Comfortable, cosy and homey! Just what we needed. Very quick to answer any questions we had prior to arriving also. Thanks for a great stay.
Pascal is amazing- nothing is too much trouble.
This is a stunning, beautifully decorated and presented converted old house in the centre of Epernay. We booked the 2 downstairs apartments and the second floor 2 bed.
I have been going to Epernay for over 25 years and this is by far the best accommodation I have stayed in.
Pascal arranged a private tasting and educational evening in the private cellar with the property- Ludvig was brilliant.
Le Nid de Sacha
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, an oven and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is offered. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A meal tray with cured meats, cheeses and a bottle of Champagne can be prepared upon reservation and at an extra cost. A visit at the Veuve J. Lanaud House is offered.The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21.1 miles from Le Nid de Sacha.
- Awsome location in downtown Eperney! Clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced for being able to sleep a family of four. I highly recommend.
- We went with two couples for a long weekend and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. Really friendly hosts, very clean and well furnished apartment in great condition. The location couldn’t be better. Really great stay and will definitely return.
The facilities and space were great. Our host really friendly and the fact they also grow and produce grand cru champagne with supplies chilled in the fridge was much appreciated!
The location could not be better, near bats, bistros and excellent restaurants. To top it all just 100 mts to the start of the avenue de champagne and all the grandeur on offer; wonderful.
Of course we appreciate this might make the place more popular and difficult to book next time, but compared to hotels we have used, this was brilliant
- We really enjoyed our stay – the location was very good and easy accessible (also we were lucky with parking). The apartment as itself was very clean, spacious and modern, the beds were comfortable and cosy. Even though our conversational French was very bad, The host (mum) was very welcoming and very friendly to us. Perfect location for the value of money!
- Great welcome, very friendly approach. They provide all the necessary stuff for the kitchen and bathrooms.
Offering a city view, the apartments will provide you with a flat-screen TV in the seating area. They are decorated in a mix of modern and traditional styles, and the bathrooms come with a bath, shower and a hairdryer.You can request an optional continental breakfast, and the apartments are situated above a bakery. The kitchens provide a microwave, oven with stovetop and a refrigerator for preparing homemade meals.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Mercier Champagne House (0.7 miles) and the famous Avenue de Champagne, 1,500 feet away. A covered market and several restaurants can be found nearby.
Amazingly clean and very well equipped.
Bed very comfortable.
In a great area.
- Friendly family based business. Great location. Exceptionally clean property.
- The owners are lovely people and very helpful! The apartment is in the perfect location with everything you need close by, including of course the beautiful champagne houses. The apartment is very easy to settle into and Netflix is available on the tv (after a long roadtrip we were very happy to be able to sit and watch some Netflix!).
- The property was exceptionally clean and well furnished and in a great location.
- The size of the apartment and the location being in the centre of town.
- Amazingly clean and very well equipped.
Le Saint Vincent
There is a seating area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Le Saint Vincent include a sun terrace.Mercier Champagne House is 0.8 miles from Le Saint Vincent, while Georges Cartier Champagne House is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21.1 miles from the property. A free public parking is available nearby.
- Everything. Location was wonderful and apartment was very equipped! Excellent option.
- Perfect location for exploring the Champagne region. The property is a secret gem! From the outside it appears to be an old building. But step inside and you are transformed into a modern, clean ultra comfortable apartment that made us feel at home. It was quiet yet in a few mins you are exploring the wonderful town of Epernay and of course the amazing Avenue de Champagne. We will be back again!
- Fabulous apartment. Very central for Epernay. Clean, spacious, excellent facilities.
- Excellent location walking distance to central Epernay. Could walk easily to Rue De Champagne and village amenities. Parking right outside- metered during the day – max €8. Very clean apartment with comfortable beds. Josette met us on time to hand over keys and was very nice. She only spoke French which of course is fine – we are in her beautiful country but my French is minimal so suspect many useful tips got lost in translation.
This apartment is absolutely lovely. It is very large and has two large bedrooms. The standard of the whole apartment is very high. Bathroom and shower are top quality and the kitchen is exceptional. It is very close to Epernay and the ‘champagne avenue’.
There is no parking but there is a free car park very close and on road parking if you want to use that and pay. The hand over of keys was very easy even though we spoke little French and the landlady spoke little English! Free Wi-Fi makes it an excellent choice for anyone.
Epernay Hyper-center Apartment
All units comprise a seating area with a sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including an oven, a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. A stovetop is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Mercier Champagne House, Georges Cartier Champagne House and Pol Roger Champagne House. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 21 miles from Epernay Hyper-center Apartment.
- Extremely responsive & friendly host. Excellent bed, pillow selection and linen. Very well equiped kitchen (not much bench space though) and a full size washing machine, iron and ironing board. Loads of storage in the walk in wardrobe with plenty of hangers. Easy to get all of your suitcases and clothing out of the way. If the bathroom issues were resolved this would be a great stay. A welcome bonus is the lift (that works).
- Nice place to stay! The room is very quiet and the locations is very convenient, walk to restaurants and nearby champagne houses. Parking was easy also, overall really enjoyed it!
Several pillows to choose from
Firm yet plushy bed
Close to good restaurants and Chamoagne houses
The bed is very very comfortable. I had a good sleep.
The hostess is informative.
The location is great- walking distance to The Avenue of Champagne.
- Awesome! The apartment s fairly clean’ comfortable and sufficiently equipped. Great location!
Gite “le millésime”
Each unit is comprised of a kitchen with a dining area, a coffee machine and a dishwasher, a living room, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A car rental service is available at Gite “le millésime”.Mercier Champagne House is 0.9 miles from Gite “le millésime”, while Georges Cartier Champagne House is a 6-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 21 miles from Gite “le millésime”.
- A truely beautiful appartment in the center of Epernay. It takes about 5-8 minutes to walk to Avenue The Champagne. If you are travelling by car, you’ll get a parkingspace in the same building as the appartment.
Our host, Isabelle, made us very welcome and was available if we needed her for anything including the local shops etc. The apartment was extremely well equipped and very clean. Everything was provided that we could possibly need, be it plenty of towels, cooking equipment or pillows. The availability of a washing machine and tumble dryer was a bonus as we hadn’t planned to do a wash but it certainly helped. The shower was powerful enough and even with four people all showering we never ran out of hot water.
The location is perfect. Close enough to central Epernay for everything to be an easy walk, but far enough away such that it was very quiet at night. Although it was very warm during our stay, the apartment stayed cool and, with plenty of windows, it was easy to get have a breeze throughout especially at night which was perfect.
- We were warmly welcomed and showed to our apartment. Although situated on the top floor ( lots of stairs, which were sometimes challenging after touring all day) we were delighted with the facilities and comfort of the apartment. Everything you needed for a weekend away! Very clean and homely. The location was perfect. Secure off road car parking area with property. Literally 5 minutes walk to the centre. Would definitely return if I ever revisited Epernay. Thank you Isabelle for your kind hospitality.
Isabelle was very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Even gave us some washing powder so my friend could do some washing. The apartment was very well equipped and in a central but quiet location. Nice safe and secure garage to park the car.
Thank you Isabelle
- Exellent host , excellent place. Very clean, very beautiful .
Appart’City Confort Reims Centre
The studios and apartments feature a flat-screen TV, desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, a stovetop and a refrigerator.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea. Grocery shops and restaurants can be reached within walking distance of the property.WiFi access is available and public parking is possible at a location nearby. Reims Opera is 2,300 feet away and Reims Exhibition Centre is 1.9 miles from the property, while Reims TGV Train Station is only a 5-minute drive from the aparthotel.
- Pretty good location right outside of city center and very close to the cathedral. Slightly better walking distance to the champagne houses south of city center (15-20min by foot). I liked that there was a kitchen unit built into the space, but frankly, I didnt have time to use it. Kind of wished the aircon worked, but just having an open window at not in the hot French summer was OK for the time I was there.
Friendly and welcoming city
- Nice, well equipped apartment. Easy parking in the street, and Casino supermarket across the yard. Everything was pretty clean. Location is quite central, but still easily reached from the highway. Breakfast was nice! Portions were nice and small.
- We parked outside of the hotel for unloading and the receptionist directed us to a nearby car park which cost us only 4 Euros per day. It’s only a 5-minute walk to the Cathedral and you do not need a car to get about because of the excellent bus seervice. The Tourist Information people near the Cathedral were excellent and advised us to visit the Pommery Champagne caves – and we would advise others to do the same. Find out what evenings the son et lumiere display on the front of the Cathedral is, because it is a fantastic experience commencing at 11 pm.
Totally good value and fair service for a short stay in Reims.
The location is quite good and you can reach the historical district after a short walk.
Top Apartments In Romery Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!