10 Best Apartments To Stay In Romagne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Romagne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Romagne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romagne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romagne Aquitaine. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Romagne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Romagne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Romagne Aquitaine:
This apartment features a terrace, a living room and a flat-screen TV with Blu-ray player.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the apartment.Bordeaux is 20 miles from La Brousteleyre, while Saint-Émilion is 9 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural location; the property has rustic charm; the breakfast was provided in a nice whicker basket.
- Gorgeous property, maintained with love and care in serene countryside close to vineyards and local attractions. The host was very accommodating, lovely breakfast basket, beautiful (albeit a bit cold) swimming pool, calm and relaxed place.
- Gite mignon avec une belle terrasse et un accès à la piscine
Loft super mignon bien arrange
Petit dej au top
- A instalação era, praticamente, um chalé, com quarto no mezanino e instalações completas de cozinha na parte baixa. Belo design e uma experiência muito prazerosa. Excelente para ficar por alguns dias, e explorar a região e sua bela e rica natureza.
Appart’Hôtel Les Tilleuls
Offering free WiFi, all of the air-conditioned studios at Appart’Hôtel Les Tilleuls have a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area with an LCD TV and a safe. The bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the property’s dining room and traditional food can be enjoyed on the restaurant’s terrace. A half-board dining option is available upon request.You are invited to discover Saint Emilion vineyards and have wine tastings. The A65/62 is 1.2 miles from Appart’Hôtel Les Tilleuls, as well as Langon Train Station.
- The apartment was clean and comfortable and contained all facilities for a stay. Staff were pleasant,helpful and informative. The area was interesting and quiet too.
- Small, comfortable self-contained apartment. Well-equipped. Beautiful garden. Excellent breakfast. Friendly, helpful host. Good shower. Good facilities for bike storage.
- Highly recommended!!!Very nice and comfortable hotel. Really like the terrasse outside and the friendly staff. Just to add the wonderful typical french breakfast
- Restaurant was outstanding the best food I have ever had in France wonderful.
- Lovely big rooms, tasty breakfast and friendly helpful staff, secure storage for our Cycles
Appartement Saint Emilion
With views over the village, each apartment includes a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as a bathroom with a shower.Appartement Saint Emilion has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator.The property’s location makes it an excellent base to discover Saint-Emilion and the surrounding vineyards. Libourne Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- The check in process was very smooth. Great information about the town was on hand. Beautiful central location.
- The location on a quiet lane is lovely, and the hosts were charming and attentive. The apartment is furnished simply; it was uncluttered and had everything we needed. St. Emilion is a gem, full of interesting history, architecture and delicious food.
- Perfect location, gorgeously cute little apartment. Downstairs is a small dining area and kitchenette, a bathroom, and a little snug with a TV. Up the narrow stairs is a superbly comfy double bed and some hanging space. Perfect for a little weekend get away. Plenty of restaurants and bars just moments away. Bakery in walking distance for the obligatory croissants (out of this world) and baguettes for breakfast. Parking was convenient and easy in our little rental car. Dutch family who rent the apartments were so welcoming and friendly. Excellent communication through the website and via text message. One tip: If you are a big tea/coffee drinker be sure to bring your own as there are only 1 or 2 tea bags in the apartment itself 🙂 We will be back for sure!
Arnoud and his wife made us feel extremely welcome, like friends arriving for a visit
We enjoyed the apartment, breakfast offered was terrific and Arnoud even helped us with a wine tour booking. We hope to come back again
- The apartment was airy and breezy with great natural light. The bed was very firm, which I prefer. Otherwise everything was wonderful!
Demeure des Girondins
The apartment includes a living room with a flat-screen TV and a Blu-ray player.Bordeaux is 21 miles from the apartment, while Mérignac is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Everything. Enormous room. Decoration. Location. Cleanliness.
- The apartment was hugely spacious, beautifully updated and in a great location. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Perfect location! Right above a great wine shop. Right in the center of everything. So much room and an area to relax and a beautiful bathroom. I will stay here again. I loved it. Fresh and nice. My only improvement would be a softer bed. It was more like a futon mattress but it was fine, but to keep up with the rest of the apartment replace the bed. Thank you. I loved staying there and I travel all over the world and often.
Our hosts were fantastic, recommended restaurants and wine tours for a special occasion, before we arrived.
Emma in the shop was fabulous so welcoming and friendly, she makes you feel like you’ve known her for years!
Location was perfect. There is nothing I would change about our trip! Thank you so much to everyone
- Great location in the centre of the town. Great place to stay for a couple. Well furnished and comfortable.
Concept Appart St Emilion
The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and an oven. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Bordeaux is 21 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Fantastic value for money, great location. The apartment was spotless and had everything we could have needed. We will definitely return.
- Very good location in the town. Great apartment for two people.
- Great apartment, well decorated with nice little kitchen. In the middle of St-Émilion’s action, but really quiet at the same time. Great caviste near the entrance of the building 🙂
- Very central location. Very clean very comfortable. Nice studio apartment with full kitchen and plenty of space.
- It is overall a great apartment in an awesome location!
Studio dans les bois
The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.Bordeaux is 16 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Petit studio agréable et calme pour 2. Propre et bien équipé.
- Petit studio sympa, calme et agréable. Très propre
Nous avons aimé la gentillesse des propriétaires, le fait qu’ils essaient de répondre à nos demandent (oreillers en plus,…).
Grand lit super.
- les prestations telle que la salle d’eau , la largeur du lit, le calme, le sourire de l’hôtesse
Qualite du lit
Taille du linge de toilette
Gîte la Tour des Cabernets
Gîte la Tour des Cabernets includes 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with a bidet and a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.Gîte la Tour des Cabernets has a seasonal outdoor pool. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Bordeaux is 23 miles from Gîte la Tour des Cabernets, while Saint-Émilion is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a satellite flat-screen TV, a dining area, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a living room. The apartment also provides a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a hair dryer.Guests can also relax in the garden.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A la belle vie
Viewing the vineyards or the village, the apartment includes a seating area with a TV as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A la belle vie accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. Restaurants and bars can be found nearby in Saint-Emilion.Within a 15-minute drive, wine tasting can be enjoyed in Saint-Emilion or Pomerol wine making estates. Bicycling and hiking are also possible in the surroundings. The property offers free private parking.
- Well equipped little apartment with a lovely patio garden great for children to roam around. Our hosts were lovely and very accommodating and the location is great for wine enthusiasts.
- Lovely location a fifteen minute walk up the hill to Saint Emilion among the grape vines
- Stephàne was great – really helpful and even collected us from the train station when we got stuck. The house was a good size, and bed was comfy. Well-equipped kitchen. Quiet.
Nous avons apprécié la disponibilité, l’accueil de Stéphane.
L’emplacement de l’appartement, le calme malgré la route à proximité.
Tellement agréable que nous y revenons.
- L’environnement calme. La terrasse agréable. La salle de bain spacieuse et bien équipée.
au coeur de la campagne
The 1-bedroom apartment comes with a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom.Bordeaux is 20 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 25 miles from au coeur de la campagne.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Romagne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Romagne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Romagne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Romagne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!