10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rokeby Durham – Top Hotel Reviews
Rokeby Durham is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rokeby Durham. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rokeby Durham. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rokeby Durham. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rokeby Durham right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rokeby Durham with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rokeby Durham:
Market Place Flats
Market Place Flats offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barnard Castle. Durham is 21 miles from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are available.Middlesbrough is 28 miles from Market Place Flats, and Darlington is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 35 miles from Market Place Flats.
- Very central location, flat had everything you’d need for a long or short stay holiday. Host was very easy to contact and was clear in her instructions on how to collect the keys. She was also available for any queries.
- Very cosy and clean apartment. The little touches which were left made us feel welcome.
- The location was lovely, the flat was very welcoming.
- Excellent flat. Lovely clean, homely and would highly recommend. Suitable for family or couples. Hosts were very kind and left milk, bread and eggs as well as tea and coffee. We will definitely return!
- The flat was very well appointed and comfortable. Ideal for a short or long stay. I could easily have stayed for several more days. The location was great, and the apartment was well-equipped. Fantastic.
5B, Market Place flats
Located 21 miles from Durham, 5B, Market Place flats offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barnard Castle. 5B, Market Place flats features views of the city and is 28 miles from Middlesbrough.The kitchenette is fitted with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided.Darlington is 15 miles from 5B, Market Place flats, and Hexham is 31 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Flat 3 offers accommodations in Richmond, just 30 miles from Harrogate.The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.Durham is 27 miles from Flat 3, and Middlesbrough is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
3 Frenchgate House
One of our top picks in Richmond.3 Frenchgate House offers accommodations in Richmond. 3 Frenchgate House features views of the garden and is 30 miles from Harrogate.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen. A TV is provided.Durham is 26 miles from 3 Frenchgate House, and Middlesbrough is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The flat is ideally situated near to shops and nice bars/restaurants. The flat is spacious and beautifully decorated to a high standard throughout.
- The apartment had a great view and was very spacious. The location was brilliant and just a short walk into the centre.
- The location was excellent & the property was superb.
- Location of property. Great views from apartment. Nicely decorated and spacious. Private parking is a bonus too!
- The flat was well fitted out and very comfortable. The location was excellent for the centre of richmond and for travel in the area
No 2 The Granary
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, No 2 The Granary is located in Middleton in Teesdale. Newcastle upon Tyne is 30 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. Towels and bed linen are featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Durham is 23 miles from No 2 The Granary, and Darlington is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Brinkburn Serviced Apartments
One of our top picks in Darlington – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Brinkburn Serviced Apartments is located in Darlington, just 30 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Durham is 17 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are featured.Middlesbrough is 13 miles from Brinkburn Serviced Apartments. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Booked is flat for work colleagues, they were extremely happy and very impressed with the standard and cleanliness. The beds were great and the welcoming beer in e fridge was a bonus. Highly recommended. Have booked here twice now – unfortunately hasn’t been available the other times we’ve needed somewhere in the area!
We booked here as a family as it was located near where my daughter was doing some rehearsals. We weren’t disappointed & it was only a 5 minute drive away.
We stayed 6 days / 5 nights
We had a warm welcome from the owner , who showed us around. The apartment came with complimentary milk wine & beer which was a lovely gesture.
The apartment was lovely clean & cosy.
I stayed with my 3 children & my partner came for the last 2 nights which we paid a small additional charge for an extra bed. We were in a great location to Darlington centre too. 5 min drive or 15/20 min walk which we did once on an evening then got a taxi home (£4.50)
Plenty of local amenities/take aways too if needed as well as some lovely restaurants in Darlington.
Id highly recommend staying here
- The property has to be one of the best apartments that we have stayed in when visiting Darlington. The property was spotlessly clean, large and was extremely well equipped. On arrival we even received a complementary bottle of wine and beers.
- It’s a very warm flat. The heating is excellent, very controllable, which is great when you’ve just been out for a blustery walk on the beach!
Great apartment great host. Lovely touch of wine and beers in the fridge!
Paul was very accessible.
Only thing i would say is be mindful it is on a very busy road. Fine for us but noisy for our toddler sleeping
Goodwood House offers accommodation within Catterick Garrison, just a 10-minute drive from the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Free private parking is offered. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Richmond is 3.7 miles away.The kitchen has a dishwasher, Lavazza coffee machine, an oven and a microwave. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation.Darlington and Northallerton are both within 15.5 miles of the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 34.8 miles from the property.
- A really lovely cosy house. The host was more than helpful.
- Clean good location everything you needed was there
Everything was perfect Lorna met us at the property and she really has thought of everything. I would certainly stay there again, things were spotless. Excellent value.
Laundry was all white so you could see how clean it was. Floors had just been washed, bathrooms looked like new and there was even shampoo and conditioner. It was a pleasant surprise that there was an en-suite bathroom with one of the rooms as well as another bathroom and a separate downstairs toilet. Even though the property is on an estate it wasn’t noisy at all.
- The owner was very friendly, the house was immaculate and very comfortable i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this booking the lovely Lady left a welcome pack which was wonderful surprise after our long journey from France. A MASSIVE THANK YOU it beat a lot of top hotels
- Great local access, fab comfy beds and host was very welcoming
Located 30 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and 17 miles from Durham, Dene View offers accommodations in Darlington.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Middlesbrough is 14 miles from Dene View, and Sunderland is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 35 miles from Dene View.
No reviews yet.
Raby Street Apartment
Located 17 miles from Durham, Raby Street Apartment offers accommodations in Darlington.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Middlesbrough is 14 miles from Raby Street Apartment, and Sunderland is 27 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pullman House offers accommodations in Darlington. Newcastle upon Tyne is 30 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels and bed linen are featured.Durham is 17 miles from Pullman House. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The flat was superb – clean, well thought out and had everything we needed. There was also a very well thought out information file with details on how things worked in the flat along with eating out advise, take away menus and local attractions.
- The property is within walking distance to the town centre. The Pullman is a fantastic home from home stay. The 4 of us we’re delighted with our apartment. It was beautiful, just as the photos shown. Spotless clean. Tea, coffee sugar, and bottled water 💦. Fabulous. Even emergency toiletries…….. I genuinely, sincerely recommend these apartments. If ever I return to Darlington I would be upset to find the Pullman had no vacancies…. No where else could match up.
- Really was a lovely, clean, stylish apartment. Highly recommend 🙂
- The apartment was amazing. Warm, cosy and had absolutely everything one could need and more. We loved it!
- Amazing service. Apartment was lovely. Personal touch from Gail and will love to come and stay again.
Top Apartments In Rokeby Durham Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rokeby Durham to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rokeby Durham but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rokeby Durham. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!