10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rock Ferry Merseyside – Top Hotel Reviews
Rock Ferry Merseyside is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rock Ferry Merseyside. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rock Ferry Merseyside. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rock Ferry Merseyside. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rock Ferry Merseyside right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rock Ferry Merseyside with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rock Ferry Merseyside:
Liverpool Modern Apartment
Liverpool Modern Apartment offers accommodations in Liverpool, just 0.7 miles from ACC Liverpool. The property is 0.8 miles from Liverpool Echo Arena and free private parking is provided.The kitchen features an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.Echo Arena is 0.8 miles from Liverpool Modern Apartment, and Liverpool ONE is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Waterside Apartment offers accommodations in Liverpool. The property is 1.4 miles from Sefton Park and free private parking is featured.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and toaster. A TV is available.ACC Liverpool is 1.6 miles from Waterside Apartment, and Liverpool Echo Arena is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Base Serviced Apartments – The Docks
In the Docklands area of Liverpool city centre, Base Serviced Apartments – The Docks offers 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, some with balconies. The apartments are next to Albert Dock and Liverpool One shopping centre is 10 minutes’ away.Base Serviced Apartments have well equipped kitchens which include crockery, cutlery and cookware. Free tea, coffee, milk and sugar are provided.The modern living areas feature sofas and a television. In the bathroom there are free toiletries, and all bedding and towels are provided.The cathedrals, museums and art galleries of Liverpool are all a short walk away. Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a 5-minute drive from Base Serviced Apartments, whilst Anfield and Goodison are just 3 miles away.
- It was walking distance to museums and for the open bus tour of the city fab weekend away xx
- Really good location and really tidy room and apartment
- It was a pity to have to collect the keys from the office – I’d imagined it to be hard to get to with lots of one way systems which would confuse my old sat nav. However we were travelling from the World Museum and it only took about five minutes and then an easy journey down to the property. The proximity of the property to the Yacht Club was an added bonus. It was a great place for drinks, breakfast and lunch on the first day .
- everything, as it was my 70th birthday everything meet expectations. Nothing more to say.
- The upgrade to the penthouse was great and communication was brilliant
Marley Mansion Apartments – Borough
Marley Mansion Apartments – Borough offers accommodations in Birkenhead, 3.3 miles from Liverpool and 30 miles from Blackpool. The property features views of the garden and is 14 miles from Chester.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Liverpool.May’s House is less than 1 miless from central Liverpool’s major attractions, including the Albert Dock and Liverpool One Shopping Centre. Liverpool Lime Street station is less than 2 miles away. Free WiFi and free parking are available at the property.Mays House boasts apartments with a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a flat-screen Freeview TV and DVD player. Many of our apartments feature en suite bathrooms and Juliet balconies.Liverpool John Lennon Airport is situated 7 miles from the property. Liverpool FC’s home, Anfield Stadium, is just 4 miles and Aintree Racecourse is 8 miles away.The Royal Liverpool University Hospital is 2 miles away, and the University of Liverpool is 1 mile from the property.
- Comfortable, clean and just 15min walk from the center (Liverpool One)
- Easy check in, for me and my guests who came later. No hassle. Friendly staff. Lovely place and facilities. Will be going back.
- Loved everything about May’s House. The staff are super friendly and helpful, the location is great, the apartment is really well equipped and clean and the beds, including the sofa bed, are the most comfortable we’ve ever slept in. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Beds very comfy, clean apartment, staff friendly and helpful
- amazing value for money, very smart, well kept modern apartment, close to the city centre, everything we needed for our stay! cant fault any part of it
Staybridge Suites Liverpool
One of our top picks in Liverpool – and a guest favorite.
Offering the comfort, privacy and freedom of your own home, these fully-equipped suites are ideally located next to Liverpool’s famous Albert Dock and across from the Echo Arena.Situated within the center of Liverpool, European Capital of Culture 2008, Staybridge Suites provide an ideal base from which to explore all that the city has to offer. Right across from the hotel you will find the BT Convention Centre, while a short walk takes you to Liverpool One Shopping Centre, Tate Liverpool, the Maritime Museum and the Beatles Story.Staybridge provides fully air-conditioned suites, each of which are furnished with a contemporary, modern feel. To ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay, all of the suites are equipped with the latest modern comforts and feature a kitchen and separate living area.
Very nice hotel to stay in, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff make you feel very welcome.
Good hotel for couples, we went on a night when boxing was on at echo area (just behind the hotel) and you couldn’t hear any noise or disruption which was good.
Breakfast was included and of good quality.
- The furnishings and fittings were to a high quality. The room was on a quiet corridor. The lounge area was very nice and pleasant to sit in and read. The bed was very comfy. The social event Mon-Weds is very good and a nice bonus.
- Very nice inside, kitchen with fridge came in very handy.
- Loved the size of the room and that it had a kitchenette. Also loved the larder area downstairs which you could purchase food and other goods from. Excellent breakfast selection which was again a larder style with milk and juice in fridges etc. Very attentive staff and the location of the apartments on the docks was perfect for exploring the city
- Bed was very comfy and facilities fantastic. Excellent location for everything but quiet.
- Very nice hotel to stay in, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff make you feel very welcome.
Casa Da Ana
Casa Da Ana offers accommodations in Liverpool.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available.The Beatles Story is 2.2 miles from Casa Da Ana, and Conference Center at Lace is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 5 miles from Casa Da Ana.
Very spacious,very clean and in great condition,great host,kids loved Netflix,very well equipped throughout.
Would recommend to anyone,will use again if back in Liverpool.
– great place
– good localization
– clean house
– street with shops ,restaurants
– The owner was very polite and helpful.
The flat is spacious , we feel like being at home. We will definitely stay again.
- Everything! Location, apartment and prece were perfect! The owner was very polite!
Great place, good localization – close to the bus stop ( 35 min to airport, 15 min to center) and 10 min on the walk do train station ( 7 min to center) .
The owner was very polite and helpful.
Beautiful and very clean house with comfortable beds and sofa in living room, wifi, netflix, snacks, breakfast and towels. The flat is spacious , we feel like being at home.
Lovely street with shops ,cafes and restaurants.
We will definitely stay again.
We had a lovely stay at Casa Da Ana. We chose the location because we
were attending a wedding at Sefton Park. The flat is quiet and safe but
also next to a lovely street full of shops and restaurants. It is also
very easy to get into the Centre of Liverpool. The flat itself is
spacious and cozy. Lovely food for breakfast and great selection of tea!
Guest netflix was also a plus!
- Very spacious,very clean and in great condition,great host,kids loved Netflix,very well equipped throughout.
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Located 0.6 miles from Sefton Park and 1.9 miles from ACC Liverpool, No 6 offers accommodations in Liverpool. The property is 1.9 miles from Liverpool Echo Arena and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Echo Arena is 1.9 miles from No 6, and Liverpool ONE is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 5 miles from No 6.
- Clean and nice apartment, felt like home. The system of collection of the keys is made very well.
- Bed was comfy. Flat was warm. Treats were thoughtful.
- Huge space than average. Full equipped apartment with heater, kitchen and bathroom. Fast food, Convenience stores and takeaway are nearby and open till late.
Good service of the host Adam who was quick on replying to questions and was really service minded to all our wishes.
Location is great near some restaurants and stores, easy acces to the public transport.
For three friends it was nice to have a appartment to sit down and drink a beer together, we had plenty of space. A comfortable kitchen and a good bathroom.
Only a 10 min bus ride with the public transport into city centre Liverpool.
- Comfortable apartment in a nice area. Good access to the centre.
No 8 offers accommodations in Liverpool, just 0.6 miles from Sefton Park. The property is 1.9 miles from ACC Liverpool and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.Liverpool Echo Arena is 1.9 miles from No 8, and Echo Arena is 1.9 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 5 miles away.
- Lovely and clean,, everything ready and clean towels etc provided
Good communication prior to arrival.
Very comfortable and clean accommodation.
Everything you needed , including fresh milk, tea and coffee.
The treat was a thoughtful touch.
Very comfortable beds and plenty of room.
Very friendly neighbour who carried our luggage up to the 3rd floor for us.
The chocalate eclairs were fabulous!
- Extremely clean spacious and comfortable apartment. An unexpected treat awaiting me in the fridge. Very quiet, making it very easy to work, relax and get a good nights sleep.
- Everything about the place was great and will be returning
No 4 offers accommodations in Liverpool, 2,100 feet from Sefton Park and 2.1 miles from ACC Liverpool.The kitchen has an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is provided.Liverpool Echo Arena is 2.1 miles from No 4, and Liverpool ONE is 2.2 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 5 miles away.
- The apartment surpassed expectations. It was ideally situated, cosy and comfortable. Adam, the host, replied swiftly to all enquiries and requests. We were delighted with the surprise cakes he left in the fridge, and grateful for the coffee, tea, milk, etc. provided. It was exceptional service! Also, of particular note were the beds – they were like sleeping on clouds! Thanks Adam, we certainly will recommend No.4 and stay ourselves again!
- Clean , decent facilities ,handy location and real value for money
- Adam was very nice and attentive. He left some treats for us and the flat was bright clean
- Great little apartment in a nice area! Enjoyable stay at No4!
- The apartment was extremely comfortable out host was ever available and helpful and the location was superb
Top Apartments In Rock Ferry Merseyside Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rock Ferry Merseyside to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rock Ferry Merseyside but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rock Ferry Merseyside. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!