10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rivière Nord-pas-de-calais:
Grand Place Hôtel
All accommodation types are soundproofed and feature wooden floors, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stove. A coffee machine is provided in every accommodation type.Grand Place Hôtel is 2,150 feet from the Museum of Fine Arts and a 17-minute walk from Arras Train Station.
- Breakfast staff very helpful and pleasant. Housekeing was good too.
- Comfortable, clean, great breakfast. Ideally situated in the centre of Arras. Secure underground parking in the square.
- Nice boutique hotel in a superb location right in the heart of town. Spacious and great for a family.
- Our 2nd time staying here, and will definitely come back again. Really friendly helpful staff, great location. We are a family of 5 and struggle to find hotels that can accommodate us all comfortably in one room- the loft room is perfect for us
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Loved the smoked salmon. Great location. Comfy bed
Gîte le Jardin
A living area with a flat-screen TV is provided and the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, hotplates and a dining area. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Free private parking is possible on site and many bars and restaurants are found within 650 feet of the property. The Carrière Wellington Museum is 2,650 feet away and the Arras Cathedral is reached on foot in 15 minutes.
- Really well equipped and very clean, well located.
- This is a very modern, well-furnished and comfortable apartment, with terrace in a pretty and lush garden setting. The hosts live on site and are warm and hospitable. They were responsive with communications (I managed with my limited French – they speak some English too). We were also very happy to be able to park our car on site. The train is just a block away and on the other side of the line is the village centre – all very convenient.
- Location good, modern property well equipped, clean with everything you might need.
- Very well furnished and equipped cottage, truly “in the garden”; extremely quiet even though less than 2 mins walk to train station (with passage under tracks; getting you to the major squares in 10 mins or less); very comfortable bed; Spacious, with spacious and nicely fine bathroom; kitchenette facilities very convenient and well equipped; private parking (limited dosce; up to midsize SUV; need to let them know) Hosts do not speak much English but everything worked out fine.
- We had booked the studio but due to a situation the person staying in the room before us needed to be there one night longer. So the owner upgraded us for free to the house, listed with a different name (in Bookings) Gite Histoire de maison. So I can’t write a review about this gite.
All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchenette with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras is 0.7 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from PlacesAppart.
- Great little apartment. Superb kitchenette, with fridge, hob and microwave. Bed was incredibly comfortable. Exceptional location just off the main square
- Great location right by the main square, had everything we needed and very clean. We never met Dorothee as we arrived late in the evening but she was very helpful and quick at getting back to us and really helpful with tips on parking (you can park on the main street right round the corner and it’s not expensive). Breakfast was lovely and overall we had a great stay, and it’s really good value!
- We arrived earlier than expected and emailed the owner to see if we could collect the key sooner. She was very obliging and friendly and met us at the property 2 hours before the normal check in time. The facilities were excellent, there was somewhere safe to leave our bikes. Nice to have cooking facilities too. Good breakfast. Excellent location just around the corner from the main square. Highly recommend!
- Excellent accommodation right in the heart of Arras. Everything we needed was there and more, with a super breakfast provided ‘in a basket’. We were met on arrival and had a lovely evening wandering the streets and squares.
- Owner was waiting outside to let me in and explain how things worked. Literally a stone’s throw from the Grand Place, and a short walk to the Place des Héros with its magnificent town hall. Everything was perfect. Parked car on the street outside.
Stay in Arras
This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a bath or shower.The apartment has a terrace.The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras is 0.9 miles from Stay in Arras. Lesquin Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Wonderful decor, bright and airy. Balcony with views over rooftops. A wonderful kitchen that lent itself to cooking some of the food bought at the market. A washing machine is always a bonus when travelling
- The apartment is in a fantastic location, right next to the Place de Hero’s and The Tourist Information. There is an excellent sandwich shop nearby . Restaurants and bars are in walking distance everything you need in a short break. I host was there to greet us even though we were running 2 hours late because of traffic in Brussels. I would highly recommend this property
We loved the modern, airy style of decoration, the small but perfectly formed balcony, the proximity of the Place des Héros and Helene, our host, was a lovely lady who made us feel very welcome.
There is no parking at the apartment, which is understandable as it is in the heart of the old city centre, but a big underground car park only five minutes walk away was easy to find.
- The apartment was exceptional! Very spacious and airy and very clean. We have been to Arras many times and to have a balcony was so nice. Helene could not have been more helpful both before and when we arrived. Stay In Arras is certainly a jewel in Arras’s crown 🙂
- Helene was fabulous. Start to finish. Apartment was fantastic. We were able to entertain friends. Helene’s recommendations fed & watered us exceedingly well. Few metres from the door. Location in city centre again excellent.
Au numéro 8
The apartment’s bedroom is on a mezzanine level and the living room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.An open-plan kitchen with stone walls is available at Au numéro 8. It is equipped with a microwave, an oven and kitchenware. A stove, a fridge and facilities for making coffee and tea are also provided.This property is 16.8 miles from Douai and 0.7 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras. A free public parking is available 350 feet from the property.
- Clean and well equipped. Modern bathroom with large shower enclosure. Kitchen area had all I needed with microwave, fridge and kettle and even tea, coffee and sugar. Great views from this 3rd floor apartment and good parking outside.
quirky and fun interior decor, spotlessly clean.
not recommended for people with mobility problems.
- Pool table, free parking near the apartment, friendly host
le lieux , c était parfait
l état de l appartement excellent
propreté et hygiène irréprochable
et le propriétaire très sympa
Possibilité de récupérer les clés tôt dans la journée.
Appartement joliment décoré.
Lit très confortable (malgré un accès un peu raide!)
Vue de Toit
The apartment is composed of 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Location is ideal, superb cleanliness, good facilities and the owners are very friendly and give you a warm welcome
- This apartment was comfortable and well equipped, with everything we needed for our 8 night stay. The rooms were excellent with large bedrooms, a very large lounge area and a beautifully appointed kitchen. The owner was aware that our visit was based on retracing the footsteps of a family member who had served and died at the Western Front during WWI and had provided relevant books and information – a personal touch that we appreciated. Other than that, our privacy was respected at all times, The apartment is located close to the national rail system and other public transport (we had a hire car with easy free parking nearby). It is also within easy walking distance of the beautiful town square in Arras – a must see for the architecture alone.
- There was nothing not to like. The accommodation was generous in size there was nothing else you would need to make the stay comfortable. The landloard was friendly and very helpful with local knowledge. We could have stayed much longer.
Super-comfortable beds, lovely decor, well-equipped kitchen and lots of space.
Vue de Toit is an absolutely wonderful place to stay. We loved it! Anne is a fabulous host and everything about the apartment made us smile. We’ll be back!
- Roomy, beautifully furnished. It contained all you need for self catering. Near to station (5 minute walk) and town centre.
My little Stay in Arras
This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from the apartment.
The accommodation was beautiful.
We had a little tour of the local area which came in very useful.
- Helene spoke English & was very welcoming. She communicated with us since our booking months ago to be on touch & more importantly kept us up to date with the rail strike events. The flat with 2 bedrooms was huge & felt like a home away from home with personal touches. Nice decor & a washing machine.Grest location near the Square. We enjoyed our stay in Arras.
- Everything was perfect the apartment, the location, Helena booked our car parking as we arrived on a Sunday and was there to meet us , she is extremely kind and helpful
- Great apartment. Centrally located with a wide range of Bars and Restaurants within a very short walk. Comfortable Beds, fresh decor. Well equipped Kitchen. Fantastic communication from Helene. If you want to go to Arras this is should be on your shortlist!
- My little stay in Arras was the Perfect little stay in Arras. The apartment is bright and airy and decorated beautifully. The beds were extremely comfortable with quality linens. The kitchen is well stocked with quality plates and cutlery and the basics like salt and pepper provided. Helene is the perfect host, with providing an assortment of maps, tours and current interests.
- The accommodation was beautiful.
Les Gîtes de Lens Gambetta
Some of the apartments have a terrace and garden, while others are able to accommodate extra guests. The apartments are all decorated in a modern style.The kitchen offers a microwave, a fridge and an oven. A dishwasher, a toaster and a coffee machine are also at guests’ disposal.Les Gîtes de Lens Gambetta is 15.5 miles from Lille Airport. Activities in the area include cycling and hiking.
- We have enjoyed a number of stays at this property (both the upstairs and downstairs apartments) and have been very pleased every time. The location is very convenient for the train station and only a short walk from every attraction in the town. Virginie is a pleasant host who remembers a number of the guests in our party each time we return.
- Nothing particularly. It was spacious and well equipped.
- Right in the centre of the town but in a quiet street. Close to Stade Felix Bollaert-Delesis and the local bars.
- Philipe met us on time & showed us around the flat. It was perfect for us, very clean & nicely arranged.
- Very welcoming hosts. The unit is modern, comfortable and very clean.
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower.Arras Train Station is located 2,300 feet away. The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras is 1,000 feet from the apartment. Lille Airport is 24.9 miles from the property.
- L’appartement est confortable, il y a tout le nécessaire pour passer un bon séjour, à proximité du centre-ville, possibilité de ce garer sans problème, supermarché à proximité avec station d’essence, correspond au descriptif
- De kleine patio bij de open ramen was een echte zegen. We hebben de ramen vrijwel constant open gehad.
- L ensemble de l appart la deco literie au top rien a redire
Les équipements et la décoration sont modernes, fonctionnels et confortables. Appartement facile d’accès et calme. Stationnement facile et beaucoup de places disponibles.
Hôtes chaleureux et arrangeants sur les horaires de remise des clés et de départ. Un plus.
- Appart cocooning tb équipé et situé. Pk gratuit. Calme, bien pour deux amoureux. Propriétaires sympas. Accueil par la charmante Mar–e à la voix suave et aux troublants yeux bleus… qui donnent envie d’y revenir. Je recommande vivement ce logement (vraiment, sans tenir compte de l’accueil !) .
The apartment consists of 1 bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer, and a living room. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Cité GuiDe.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Guillaume is an excellent host who looked after us extremely well. The apartment is very clean and has all the facilities needed. The apartment is situated a 10 minute walk into the centre of Arras where there are many good restaurants and many opportunities for sightseeing and learning about the history of the city.
- The apartment was superbly equipped and the owner (Guillaume) was extremely helpful (in advising on where to eat and places to see). The overall quality of the apartment was impeccable and was located close enough to the centre of Arras.
Fantastic customer service – Guilaume could
not have been more welcoming or helpful., including breakfast delivered for us. My one concern was parking and it was easy and right outside the property roe a few Euro.
- Very welcoming. Communication by text very efficient. Lovely, spacious, clean apartment. Breakfast delicious.
Very friendly welcome. Apartment was beautiful, well equipped. Very modern.
Was in walking distance of all amenities.
Great stop off on the way from Disneyland to the eurotunnel .
We will be back
Top Apartments In Rivière Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!