10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps:
Residhotel St Etienne Centre
Each Residhotel apartment and studio is also equipped with a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with shower. They also have dining area and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, hot plates, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests have access to a number of attractions in the area including The Mine Museum and The Museum of Old Saint-Etienne. Stade Geoffroy-Guichard is just 1.9 miles away and Saint Victor lake is a 15-minute drive away. A drop-off area is accessible in front of the hotel by intercom, and public, underground parking is available 650 feet away.
- Overall quite satisfied. However, it was pretty difficult to communicate with the staff as they all speak only French. But, this is not a serious problem as we could manage ok. After all, the hotel is in France!!!
- I liked having access to a small kitchen area in my room. Also the beds were quite good for a “residence hoteliere”. The hotel is very well situated in a very quiet pedestrian road, at 200m from the city hall.
- The apartment facilities (micro wave, fridge … etc) were good.
- The rooms had their own little kitchenette in them, which was an advantage. The staff were brilliant; really nice and extremely helpful. Can’t fault them. The hotel is in a good spot, close to everything.
- The best breakfast I have had in the last 5 weeks I have been away. Rooms were quiet, Staff were great. It was good to be able to do own laundry too.
The apartment features a living area with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and coffee machine.Breakfast is available upon request and meals can also be delivered for an additional charge.You can engage in various activities nearby, such as cycling and hiking.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23.6 miles from Lyon Campagne, while Villeurbanne is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 17.4 miles from the property. Free parking is available on site.
Logement grand et fonctionnel, décoration magnifique qui plonge immédiatement dans une ambiance romantique. La location idéal au calme pour un moment de détente et de plaisir partagé.
Les hôtes sont accueillants discret.
- déco romantique, jacuzzi relaxant, lit king size et un service parfait !
- Belle decoration, repas excellent servis dans le loft, le calme, literie très confortable !!
- Nous avons passer une soirée plus que merveilleuse dans cette suites magnifiques, décoré avec soins et goûts. Le jacuzzi privatif est juste somptueux . Entoucas un coins parfait pour une soirée entre amoureux, se déconnecter de tout l’espace d’une soirée. Merci , pour tout
- Tout ! L’accueil des propriétaires, la décoration, les attentions délicates comme la musique douce, les images de faunes et flores qui défilaient sur le téléviseur à notre arrivée, la multitude de bougies, l’ambiance feutrée et appaisante, le calme, tout était parfait.
- Logement grand et fonctionnel, décoration magnifique qui plonge immédiatement dans une ambiance romantique. La location idéal au calme pour un moment de détente et de plaisir partagé.
All the apartments and studios are fully-equipped with a kitchenette with utensils, a bathroom with bath or shower, a telephone and a flat-screen TV.The Gare Bellevue Tram Stop is 2,800 feet away, which takes you to the city and the train station, while the main ring road is just 1,650 feet away. Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 4.3 miles from the property. Private parking is also available with an extra cost, and free public parking is possible nearby.
- This is my second stay at the hotel. Although I arrived on Sunday, when the reception was closed, I had no problem entering with the codes I had received from the proprietor. The only problem was that this information is sort of hidden on the confirmation page, and one has to read very carefully to learn about what need be done when the hotel closes on Sundays. I like very much the neighborhood, town is easily accessible on foot or by tram, and the parking was actually for free in front of the hotel. The kitchenette is very useful, and the Wi-Fi works quite well.
- Spacious apartment on top floor with view over park in our case. Lots of storage space and possibility to hang clothes. No problem to find parking in the vicinity. The accommodation is a bit outside but public transport is very close and runs very well. While not a posh quarter, we liked the surroundings. Shops and, e.g., a nice bakery are very close.
- Plain, and noise in hall was noticeable but not excessive.
- Well sized apartment. Comfortable beds. Kids play park right outside.
- Location is good. Staff is nice even if the opening hours are not quite well respected (maybe due to holiday time). The apartment is big enough.
Le Liseron Bleu
Accommodation will provide you with a TV and a seating area. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Private bathrooms come with a shower.At Le Liseron Bleu you will find a terrace. Mosaic lessons are available on site.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is located 16.2 miles away. The property is 18.6 miles from Lyon Perrache Train Station and 21.1 miles from La Part-Dieu Train Station.
- Catherine is a unique and very interesting woman. We spent a lot of time just speaking with her and enjoying conversation. Other customers write that she is also very helpful. I have no doubts about this.
- The owner Lady is fantastic. She helped us with everything 🙂 Took as to the bus station. Helped with shopping and with finding everthing. Nice, worm and positive atmosfere:) She speaks also in many languages, what is unique in France 😀 I really recommand this place to any tourist in Vienne 🙂
- The host is absolutely lovely and friendly. Thank you!
- Proprietress was friendly but forgot to supply towels until the following morning as we were about to depart
- Host was extremely friendly and kind. We loved our stay here. The place was clean and had what we needed for a comfortable stay.
City Lofthotel Saint-Etienne
Each of the studios and apartments is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom and kitchenette.City Lofthotel Saint-Etienne provides a 24-hour front desk and parking is available nearby. Daily breakfast service is also available.There is a tram stop (lines T1 & T3) within a few steps of the residence and the Saint Etienne Train Station is 0.9 miles away.
The location of property was great. Near the city center, tram station is just out of it. The rooms were spacious and pleasant. Since we opted for silent space, there was no City view as such but the square was neat and clean and yes silent. It had everything up to the mark. The kitchenette was cute with useful and fresh utensils. Furniture was comfortable and exactly as seen in the picture. There is iron, iron board, vacuum cleaner, extra chairs and locker to keep valuables. Loved it. The staff was polite and helpful and we had a very comfortable stay.
We would give five stars.
its easy! no fuss and always welcoming.
I stay here often with my partner as I travel from London for short weekends.
- The locations is great, right in the city centre. The room was spacious enough.
- Clean, v good location. Thoughtful provision of absolutely everything required to be self contained e.g washing up liquid. Comfy beds. V good price. View. convenient tram stop outside.
- Great location, with excellent transport links and helpful staff
- The location of property was great. Near the city center, tram station is just out of it. The rooms were spacious and pleasant. Since we opted for silent space, there was no City view as such but the square was neat and clean and yes silent. It had everything up to the mark. The kitchenette was cute with useful and fresh utensils. Furniture was comfortable and exactly as seen in the picture. There is iron, iron board, vacuum cleaner, extra chairs and locker to keep valuables. Loved it. The staff was polite and helpful and we had a very comfortable stay.
Le Charles IX
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. A microwave is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Charles IX has a terrace.Lyon is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Étienne is 21 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Great service! Very friendly host, very good communication prior to my arrival.
Beautiful spot to stay.
- Friendly owner, large room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen has everything you need, large garden.
- We stayed in the three bedroom apartment. There was plenty of room and the hosts were very nice. The kitchen was well equipped and it was possible to self cater if you wished to do so. There is a small butcher, baker and general store within walking distance. There is a large outdoor area to sit which is pleasant.
- La cama es muy cómoda y el patio nos ha encantado. Muy tranquilo
- Très cosy, propre et fonctionnel, avec de beaux abords extérieurs . Certainement à la hauteur des autres évaluations très positives (que je n’ai pas lues vu la note >9) de ceux qui ont bien profité de leur séjour touristique. Clés récupérées en centre ville (rue très étroite) auprès de la propriétaire (disponible et sympathique) et la maison est à 2 km, près de l’eglise
- Great service! Very friendly host, very good communication prior to my arrival.
Aux Jardins de L’Isle
The studios are made up of one living space, with a sofa bed and an LCD TV. The open-plan kitchen area is complete with hotplates, a microwave and a dishwasher. You can buy groceries from the local shops.Free private parking is provided on site and the A7 motorway is just 1.2 miles away. You may also choose to visit Lyon during your stay, which is a 30-minute drive from Aux Jardins de L’Isle.
* Superb facilities if you want to self-cater (induction hob, dishwasher, plenty of pans, cutlery and crockery). Everything seems very new.
* Private car-parking behind security gates.
* Hostess was very welcoming.
The location was wonderful. The hostess was very accommodating, pleasant and helpful…The apartment was gorgeous. The bicycle storage was very secure.
Food stores right around the corner..
- Very friendly reception. Good service, no nonsense.
- Hosts were very attentive and welcoming, everything could not have being better.
- Extremely nice property which would sleep 6. Very clean. free parking. Excellent for a family self catering , facilities are first class. Only reason for marking down was having to wait to get into property.
- * Superb facilities if you want to self-cater (induction hob, dishwasher, plenty of pans, cutlery and crockery). Everything seems very new.
The apartment includes 1 bedroom and a living room with a TV.The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Tres bon accueil nous avons aimer l hospitalité des propriétaires surtout le ptit déjeuner tres copieux
- l’accueil chaleureux un logement assez spacieux.
- Pour nous qui sommes des retraites , le lit trop bas et le matelat trop mou .
- Pour nous c’était comme notre premier appartement et en plus la nuit il y a une vue magnifique des lumières de la ville de pelussin qui a donné a notre couple un côté romantique.
- la situation du logement sa clarté et la vue depuis les fenêtres
Appartement confortable et spacieux
The apartment consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a hair dryer, a seating area area, and a living room. The property is equipped with a kitchen with an oven and microwave.The apartment has a grill. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Lyon is 25 miles from Appartement confortable et spacieux. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Lyon is 27 miles from the apartment, while Saint-Étienne is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!