10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ripley Derbyshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ripley Derbyshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ripley Derbyshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ripley Derbyshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ripley Derbyshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ripley Derbyshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ripley Derbyshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ripley Derbyshire:
Ripley Peak District Gateway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ripley Peak District Gateway is a vacation home, located in Ripley. Ripley Peak District Gateway features views of the garden and is 11 miles from Nottingham. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Sheffield is 24 miles from Ripley Peak District Gateway, and Leicester is 30 miles away. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 15 miles from Ripley Peak District Gateway.
A lovely bungalow, all on one level for my elderly parents with easy access to the rooms. It was a simple breakfast of choc/croissants, fruit, juice, tea/coffee.
A good location for the peak district.
- The breakfast option was reasonable crossuants fruit and milks so saved us rushing to shops for basics it was alot more comfortable then two separate hotel rooms to get ready for the wedding
- The’bed’s were comfy,the front’room was nice and the both sofas were comfortable.good parking
- Great accommodation, lots of room and really comfy beds, the pack of goodies provided on arrival was an unexpected bonus!
- Absolutely perfect! We had a great stay and the house was just perfect for us. Thank you!
- A lovely bungalow, all on one level for my elderly parents with easy access to the rooms. It was a simple breakfast of choc/croissants, fruit, juice, tea/coffee.
4 Sun Inn Apartments
4 Sun Inn Apartments offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pinxton, just 12 miles from Nottingham. The property is 21 miles from Sheffield and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Derby is 14 miles from 4 Sun Inn Apartments, and Doncaster is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 18 miles from 4 Sun Inn Apartments.
- Home away from home. Better than expected with everything we could need! There is nothing I would change about this property – absolutely perfect and the breakfast was a bonus! Freezer also had food but didn’t eat from there and couldn’t find honesty box:-) Really quiet considering M1 practically on doorstep. We only wish we had Stayed longer!!
- Cleanliness, homeliness and facilities, like home from home. Great choice of breakfast.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable apartment -everything you needed for a restful overnight stay. Would book again without hesitation. It was much better than an hotel room. Perfect location for us, close to the M1 and mid way between Cardiff and the North East.
- This property is very new. It was clean and everything worked perfectly. We were visiting relatives nearby and so it was perfect. Dana was wonderful and is such an asset to her team. Nothing was too difficult and she made us feel very welcome. Even offered us a coffee when we arrived too early for check in. Great to have your own space when travelling with an apartment and all the amenities.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable accomodation. Convenient to main routes.
Luxe Apartments offers accommodations in Derby. Nottingham is 14 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a dining area and a sitting area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are available.Leicester is 25 miles from Luxe Apartments, and Buxton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 9 miles from Luxe Apartments.
- Lovely breakfast supplied, cereals and milk was a nice touch. Great private parking too will definitely be staying again.
- Cleanliness of bedding and flexibility of staff. I needed access to the property early which was not a problem. I left a charger there and I was contacted straightaway and Valerie went out of her way to get it back to me at my convenience rather than hers.
- Good location and good size for a family with well equipped kitchen and two bathrooms which is always a bonus with more than two people. Secure off road parking included which is always a plus for me.
- The staff were exceptionally nice, but as it was Christmas we only saw her on the first evening we checked in. Christmas tree in the apartment was a nice touch, as were the mince pies. The location was ideal for our purpose.
The Xmas tree in the apartment was a nice touch as was the juice milk and water
SACO Nottingham – The Ropewalk
Featuring free WiFi, SACO Nottingham – The Ropewalk is located in Nottingham, just 22 miles from Leicester. Derby is 13 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area with a TV and iPod docking station. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are available.Bakewell is 28 miles from SACO Nottingham, and Loughborough is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I liked the location, close to the centre of town, the theatre and some lovely restaurants and bars. The apartment was a good size.
- The l’occitane products in the bathroom although I don’t think it outweighed that the toilet didn’t flush properly
- Spacious modern warm homely apartment. Good facilities such as washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, tea coffee cereal. Good location. Private secure car park. Friendly helpful staff.
- Lovely services apartment. Very friendly reception staff! Perfect location and great value for money too
- The apartment was spacious and fully equipped with everything I needed during my stay.
One of our best sellers in Derby! Pride Apartments is located in Derby, just 14 miles from Nottingham. Leicester is 24 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Buxton is 30 miles from Pride Apartments. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 9 miles from Pride Apartments.
- The space was amazing and the beds were very comfy.
- Really tidy and clean, quite , great location . Amazing size etc …
- Really clean apartment which warmed up quickly. Beds were very comfortable and everything needed kitchen wise was available.
The apartment was lovely and spacious. The kitchen was well equipped and had everything you would need. Tea, coffee and sugar was supplied and we even had ice cubes ready for us which I thought was a nice touch. The dining table was a perfect size and even had placemats and coasters which I hadn’t expected. The central heating was easy to use and didn’t take long to warm up the apartment as there were plenty of radiators throughout. The sofa was really comfortable and really made me feel like I was at home as it was easy to relax. The bathroom had a bath with a shower over which was a welcome change.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and both beds were extremely comfortable and very nicely decorated. The bedding and pillows were of a good quality too.
We really enjoyed our stay and given the opportunity I would stay here every time I had to visit Derby
- Excellent apartment well equipped will definitely be using again
Roomzzz Nottingham City
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Roomzzz Nottingham City is located in Nottingham, just 22 miles from Leicester. Derby is 13 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided. Bed linen are available.Bakewell is 28 miles from Roomzzz Nottingham City, and Loughborough is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely helpful and attractive (do NOT tell my partner)! Haha. The rooms were super modern and well facilitated. Dishwasher :L the bed was very comfy and large – lots of room for activities e.g. star jumps and somersaults. AMAZING PLACE!
- Everything was very good, clean, large rooms, good amenities
- I really like the style and decor of the rooms. The rooms was well made up and very clean to an amazing standard., I will most definatly visit again.
It was very comfortable and I really loved the fact that the room gives you a homely feeling.
I also liked Not having to worry about my car over night as I know it was safe and secure!
The ease the friendly staff the location
Everything was perfect
Rooms were huge
Wouldn’t hesitate to book here again
Derbyshire Serviced Apartments
Featuring a garden, Derbyshire Serviced Apartments offers accommodations in Heanor. Nottingham is 10 miles away.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Derbyshire Serviced Apartments also includes a barbecue.Sheffield is 26 miles from Derbyshire Serviced Apartments. East Midlands Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Bedroom with kitchenette and bathroom were spot on for the price
- It ain’t the Hilton, thank goodness. The price is right & good value. Location close to local shops & cafes. Bus nearby for easy travel round Derbyshire & Nottingham areas. No staff on-site, but that’s ok as always easy to reach by phone. Nice room with TV, bed, en-suite shower & decent lounge area too!
- Location. Price. Free parking. Wi-Fi. The option was there to cook.. plus we had a mini fridge. Would recommend this to others an would stay here again..
It was cheap :). Owner was easily contactable and it was on the Main Street next to everything in Heanor.
Free parking near by.
Apart from the broken beds, it was what I expected when booking.
- Self-contained studio; clean, comfortable and warm, . Cheap price. Being able to do some simple cooking kept the costs down further. Convenient free parking nearby. Excellent phone support. when I arrived late and had problem with my credit card.
The Bell offers accommodations in Smalley. The Bell features views of the garden and is 11 miles from Nottingham. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchenette. A TV is provided.Sheffield is 27 miles from The Bell, and Leicester is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Sergeant’s Office
Located 11 miles from Nottingham and 21 miles from Sheffield, The Sergeant’s Office offers accommodations in Kirkby in Ashfield. The property is 31 miles from Lincoln and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available.East Midlands Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facilities are excellent. The room is warm and comfortable. The hosts are very easy to communicate with and are super helpful.
- Excellent. Well decorated and fitted out, shared kitchen with breakfast items provided in fridge (in a box for your room so there are no student flat type arguments about who’s milk it is!) Didn’t actually meet the hosts, but a text message before I arrived gave me all the info I needed – apart from what to do with the keys when I checked out. I just left them in the room, hope that was OK.
- We were visiting family locally and on this occasion were not able to stay with them as we usually do so this was perfect for us, clean, warm and comfortable room, small but adequate ensuite with toiletries and although it is a shared kitchen, it’s very close, so we could make a cuppa and take it back to bed in the morning, then have a decent breakfast of cereal, eggs, toast, jam etc before our long journey back to Cornwall. Will definitely be staying again.
- Very good kitchen set up as I have food allergies, so great to make my own food. Good breckfast choice toast creal and jam eggs milk.
- Incredibly clean, comfortable room and a well appointed communal kitchen area. great value for money, and easily located and good welcome pack and info from hosts. Would definitely stay again.
The Incident Room
Located 11 miles from Nottingham and 21 miles from Sheffield, The Incident Room offers accommodations in Kirkby in Ashfield. The property is 31 miles from Lincoln and free private parking is featured.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.East Midlands Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- room was a good size with clean bathroom and comfy bed
- Wasn’t sure which door to enter – made a quick phone call and all sorted by the hosts. I’d brought my own cereal, teabags etc BUT was pleasantly surprised to find food in the lovely clean kitchen or canteen. The little basket in fridge with my milk, eggs, butter, etc was great – I LOVED the glass bottle of milk!!! Oh, must mention the great heating system – YOU are in control of how hot your room is!!! ‘I’ll be back!” as Arnie says!!
– Good location
– Refurbish room to good standards
– Heating is very good
– parking space
– Quick reply by the Team administering the rooms
– Clean standard is good
– Internet is fassssssssttt 😀
- Exceptionally clean, all facilities provided, very easy check in process – all good and will use again!
- I liked the fridge,and the breakfast things especially the fresh bottle of milk
Top Apartments In Ripley Derbyshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ripley Derbyshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ripley Derbyshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ripley Derbyshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!