10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rimbach-près-guebwiller Alsace:
Gîtes & Chambes d’Hôtes Fugler
The studio includes a kitchen with an oven and a refrigerator, and the bathroom is fitted with a shower. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also at guests’ disposal.Evening menus with local specialities such as sauerkraut and Munster cheese are prepared upon request. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast room.Free private parking is available on site and guests can go on a guided visit of the property’s wine cellar. Colmar Train Station is 14.3 miles away and Mulhouse is a 25-minute drive away.
- Great value studio in the heart of the vineyards. Friendly owners with their own wine cellar you can tour. Good home-cooked breakfast.
- Nice big apartment with excellent facilities. Good breakfast.
- The host was very friendly and the apartment very comfortable and cozy. We also loved the fact that it had a wash machine and was very clean. We would definitely stay here again. The wine was also great.
- The location and the friendliness of the hosts (including their very cute and nice dog Mocca)! It was very appreciated to have the breakfast included as well!
- Appartement spacieux, très bien équipé, très propre et au calme. Très bon petit déjeuner copieux et à base de produits frais. Très bon accueil de la propriétaire. En bref un excellent rapport “qualité/prix/plaisir” . A recommander
Domaine du Hirtz
The studios and apartments have a private bathroom with a shower, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Basel is 28 miles from Domaine du Hirtz, while Gérardmer is 20.5 miles from the property. Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is 24.2 miles away.
- The place is quite clean and people are really friendly
- The staff were very helpful and kind. We stayed in a chalet and it was really nice to be able to put our kids down for bed and then enjoy a nice dinner.
- The staff was super friendly, caring and I felt very welcome. The breakfast was amazing as well and I can only recommend to stay at Domaine du Hirtz! Beautiful location and surrounding.
- Really liked how clean the place was and remote location. Perfect for hiking and resting from city noise. Place is still unfinished but once complete will be amazing
- The size of the appartment, cleverly divided into two levels, the quiet surroundings, the possibility to have your pets with you, free parking, cleanliness.
Le Pressoir des 4 Saisons
Offering views of the garden and surrounding mountains, the apartments provide a living room with a TV and dining area. A shower and heated towel rail are included in the bathroom.In the fully equipped kitchen you will find an oven with stove, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. Barbecue facilities are available in the garden for al fresco dining during summer.Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. Free private parking is possible on site and Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is located 22.4 miles away.
- It’s an excellent location to stay to begin the exploration of Alsace, moving from the south in the direction of Strasbourg. The weather was cold so we did not sit outside but that would have been possible. It was cosy and clean. I always enjoy having a coffee maker in the hotel.
- Lovely house in Berrwiller village between Mulhouse and Colmar,excellent location for visiting the Alsace wine region. Welcoming hosts who gave us information on the area and were very attentive to any requests.
- Vybavení apartmánu plně dostačuje. Místo je v malé vesnici, několik kilometrů od dálnice. Nakoupit a natankovat je možno ve městě pár kilometrů daleko. Velké množství nádobí, příborů a hrnců. Je tam i pečící trouba.
- Très bon accueil par des propriétaires très sympathiques et disponibles. L’appartement était très confortable et bien équipé.
Très bonne literie, cadre très beau, gîte soigné, un jardin pour les enfants. la climatisation dans la chambre prévue.
Les hôtes sont très accueillants.
La Maison D’Eugène
The property offers an apartment with a balcony and a holiday home which is located in the property’s garden. Both accommodations have a private bathroom and a kitchen or kitchenette. Towels and bed linen are included.Free private parking is also available at the property and bicycles can be borrowed or rented on site. Breakfast and evening meals can be enjoyed, upon prior reservation. Karaoke and jam sessions can be organised upon request, as well as guided tours in the region, with an extra cost.Basel is 29.8 miles from La Maison D’Eugène. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 26.1 miles from the property. Upon request, guests can be collected from Colmar Train Station.
We got a very nice welcome from our host.
The place was atypical and well located.
- Maybe the only thing to like was the location – it was central, but difficult to imagine otherwise in the small village.
- Very friendly owner! Great location and beautiful surrounding.
Un super accueil de l’hôte, très disponible.
En plein centre ville de Guebwiller (commerces, office du tourisme à deux pas, boulangerie, restaurants…).
Un appartement très bien équipé et très spacieux avec balcon.
- L’appartement est bien équipé et très bien situé en plein centre ville. Le propriétaire était très attentife à nos besoins. Il nous a bien expliqué les environs.
- We got a very nice welcome from our host.
The accommodation will provide you with a TV and a seating area. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.At Location-Meublé you will find barbecue facilities.Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is located 24.9 miles away.
- There is just one word to describe the apartment: perfect! First of all, the hosts are exceptionaly nice people. Soon we felt that we are visiting the friends! Even if we do not speak French and our hosts do not speak English, with the help of a translator we were able to communicate without any issues. The apartment contains everything what we needed (and highly above we expected) and was spotlessly clear. @Rosine and Daniel, once again for your friendship! We will always remember you!
1. Die Gastgeber sind äußerst freundlich und stets zur Hilfe bereit (hier konkret: Karte für Motorradtouren besorgt usw). 2. Die Lage im Ort mit direkter Anbindung an Einkaufsmöglichkeit, Tankstelle in 2 km, Restaurant / Bar 150 m perfekt. 3 Technische Ausstattung mit Waschmaschine, Trockner!, Kaffeemaschine nespresso + separate Espresso-Maschine, Mikrowelle, Toaster, Herd, Wasserkocher, Kühlschrank mit Eisfach, TV ist – man kann es nicht anders sagen : komplett!!
Eine echte Empfehlung und der Preis ist sowas von ok..
- Siempre he creído que las puntuaciones de booking estaban sobreelevadas pero en esta ocasión se merece un 10. Los anfitriones son amabilísimos, detallistas y muy simpáticos.
- Bardzo sympatyczni właściciele, dzięki którym można poczuć sie jak w domu. Na dzień dobry zostaliśmy zaproszenie do spróbowania wina i ciasta zrobionego przez Panią Rosine – które było wyśmienite. Po krótkim zapoznaniu sie z właścicielami trafilismy do naszego pokoju, a właściwie oddzielnego 2 pokojowego mieszkania, gdzie w lodówce czakało wino i kolejna porcja wyśmienitego ciasta (wszystko w cenie). Mimo, że meble mają już swoje lata to są w idealnym stanie, zadbane a wszystkie pomieszcenia wysprzatane jak nigdzie indziej! Czystrzego miejsca jeszcze nie odwiedzaliśmy! Blisko market, który działa nawet w niedzielę i świeta. Blisko do autostrady i wszystkich atrakcji Alzacji. Idealne miejsce na wypoczynek! Wybierając nocleg w tym miejscu na pewno nie będziecie żałowali. Wysokie oceny innych gości są w pełni zasłużone!
- El mejor apartamento en el que hemos estado en nuestros viajes. Totalmente confortable, no le faltaba absolutamente nada, impecable y acogedor. Los dueños absolutamente encantadores, dos excelentes personas que nos acogieron como si fueramos de la familia, nos recibieron con un vino de la zona y un exquisito pastel casero. Además perfectamente ubicado para recorrer la región. Totalmente recomendable.
After a long day of hiking and sightseeing, you can rest in the seating area of the studio. The bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer and free Wi-Fi access is provided.The kitchen on site provides an electric kettle, a microwave and a refrigerator. You can also use the barbecue facilities when the weather is fine.During winter, guests can enjoy the Christmas market of the area. The accommodation is located 9.9 miles from the city of Colmar. There is a free, public car park on site as well as a garage for motorcycle and bikes.
We stayed at Studio Ruoffach for 3 nights , for visit the Christmas markets in Alsace. On our arrival we had a Kugelhof cake and a Gewurztraminer wine. The Rouffach village is very beautiful , located on Alsace wine route, whit nice restaurants . The Intermarch supermarket is 5 min by car
The apartment was very comfortable and well equipped . You could find everything that you might need. The host , Colette, was available for us before we came there for every question that we had. She was very friendly and help us a lot. The studio is very clean and very comfortable. Parking is available. Excellent value for money . We definitely recommend Studio Ruoffach!
- Charming and helpful hosts, pretty and well-equipped studio in a quiet location.
- Nice place to explore Alsace. Very clean and comfortable. The owner Kolette is very polite, friendly and help with a lot of things.
- Very pleasant reception with gugelhupf and Gewürztraminer wine which was unexpected. Short distance to town by walking. Shopping nearby. Vineyards not far away. Bicycle tracks throughout the town. Hills in the neighborhood for hiking.
- Freundlicher Empfang mit Wein und Kuchen, ein ansprechendes Ambiente, allen Komfort, den man sich wünschen kann und freundliche Gastgeber. Das Haus liegt sehr ruhig, trotzdem war man in nur wenigen Gehminuten im Zentrum. Wir sind von diesem Studio begeistert und werden gerne wiederkommen und es auch weiterempfehlen.
- We stayed at Studio Ruoffach for 3 nights , for visit the Christmas markets in Alsace. On our arrival we had a Kugelhof cake and a Gewurztraminer wine. The Rouffach village is very beautiful , located on Alsace wine route, whit nice restaurants . The Intermarch supermarket is 5 min by car
The apartment at Gîte Halmer features parquet floors and a living area with a TV and DVD player. A washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities are also provided.During your stay, you can prepare homemade meals in the kitchen equipped with an oven, stove and microwave, and meals can be taken in the dining area.Colmar Train Station is 14.9 miles away and Mulhouse is 20 minutes away by car. Guests can enjoy skiing at Grand Ballon-Markstein Ski Resort, 18.6 miles away, as well as hiking and cycling in the Vosges Mountains.
- Very friendly people. The space is very clean, large and comfortable. Perfect when you have a car to travel.
- Nous avons apprécié le confort et la propreté de l’appartement, la situation géographique est top pour visiter les nombreux villages (kaysesberg, Riquewihr, Eguisheim. ….) sans oublié la gentillesse et la discrétion de Mr et Mme Halmer un grand Merci à vous et à tout bientôt.. Famille Tinant..
- Alles heel verzorgd, schoon en (meer dan) compleet ingericht. Gastvrij ontvangen. Bakker en goed restaurant om de hoek.
- Die Ausstattung übertraf unsere Erwartungen. Optimal um mit Kind oder Kindern Urlaub zu machen.
Appartement très spacieux et très soigné, et très bien équipé, très bonne literie. Les hôtes sont très attentionnés et restent discrets.
Très bonne situation pour randonner.
Appartements Maison Bellevue
Offering a panoramic view of the Munster Valley, the accommodations at Appartements Maison Bellevue have a bathroom with shower. Some also feature an additional bathroom.Each apartment has an equipped kitchen, which includes a dining area, a coffee machine and some have a dishwasher. You can visit the local market, 2,450 feet away.The train station is 1,650 feet away. Activities in the area include hiking and cycling. The apartments are situated 12.4 miles from Colmar.
- There are 3 appartments -we stayed in the middle one – two rooms, one balcony. The views from windows and balcony of the hills and the town were amazing! to say the least! Next time around, we’ll cancel all plans and just hang around the house – there is a nice recreational area around the pond and beeing on the outskirts of the (old) town of Munster, it’s but a short stroll to markets and shops (there is also supermarkets). The hosts are fluent in English – and made os feel very welcome and secure – cannot recommend them enough!
Big, comfortable apartment with fully equipped kitchen. Very nice and quiet location with real bellevue.
It was very easy to receive key, Host is very friendly and gave a lot of valuable advices to us about surroundings. Clouse to a lot of interesting places (skiing, walking and sightseeing) and close to supermarket (5 minutes by car). Highly recommended to those who like walking and nature.
- (1) Location in the heart of Vosges mountains, perfect for hiking in the mountains, bike tours in Munster valley and in vineyards (bike path staring 100 m from the house), short trips by car or by train (trainline in close proximity) to Colmar, Basel, etc. (2) Great views from the windows. (3) each appartment has a balcony. (4) Small pond in front of the house. (5) Great hosts – friendly, smiling. (6) Lots of tourist brochures available. (5) Great equipped kitchen. (6) Very good TV with many channels all over the world. (7) Recycling possible incl. composting !!
- The apartment was light and bright, beautifully decorated, with the most magnificent views of Munster and the surrounding countryside. It is situated in its own grounds which includes a lake, in a peaceful setting only a short walk from the town. Yoli, Gabrielle and Alex were wonderful hosts and helped made this stay the highlight of our holiday.
- Everything inside the apartment was comfortable and very clean. We felt at home!
Guests stay in bright and modern studios, each fitted with a flat-screen TV. A kitchenette with fridge and microwave oven, living area with sofa and a bathroom with shower cabin or tub are included.Buffet breakfast is available daily. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided. A variety of restaurants and bars can be found within a few minutes’ walk. Other facilities include an air conditioned meeting room which can accommodate 55 people.Bale Mulhouse Airport is 18 miles away and Mulhouse train station is 1.2 miles away. Private, underground parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Great location, large room, we had all what we needed for the 4 days in Mulhouse!
- Spacious bathroom and room (more than in low-cost accommodation chains), sufficiently equipped kitchen corner, close to the town centre.
- rich breakfast, room equipment with small kitchenette, safe parking
- The only issue we had was we could not find a kettle, so we used a suucepan to make our coffee. The staff eere very friendly and helpfull, even allowed me to speak French a little ??
- Staff was nice and friendly. Room very clean, everything you need for just a few days.
Résidence Les Rives de la Fecht – Colmar Ouest
The apartments and studios at Résidence Les Rives de la Fetch have a seating area with an LCD TV.Meals can be prepared in your accommodation’s kitchenette, which is equipped with an oven and hotplates. Alternatively the residence offers a buffet breakfast and also has a restaurant, Aux Berges de la Fecht.Massage treatments can be arranged at the property. Free private parking is available on site. Other local villages include Kaysersberg and Ribeauvillé, both less than a 15-minute drive away.
- It was great. Just 10 minutes ride by car from Colmar or Kaysersberg. Other beautiful villages were also very doable keeping this as base. So we liked the location very much. The apartments were new and modern. The swimming pool was small but good. In the morning the pool was all to ourself 🙂 Parking was open and a lot of parking space were available. Alll in all great accomodation choice.
- We had studio type room and it was very good. There is everything you need for longer stay.
- Close to Colmar. That`s about it. All else is bad on this apartment hotel !!!
- The fact that they are apartments with kitchen and everything needed. It helps enormously when traveling with children
- Quiet, friendly, clean, family oriented, beautiful surroundings and delightful walks, pool warm and nice staff,:breakfast was very good. A great place to relax and close to Colmar and surrounding area. We would stay here again.
Top Apartments In Rimbach-près-guebwiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!