10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rigaud Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with an oven, a washing machine, and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Mistoulin has an outdoor pool. There’s a garden at this property and guests can go horse riding and hiking nearby.Nice is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Cannes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- This was our first real B&B, after 2 nights spent on the Cote d’Azur. Although my wife and I were very sick, it was so wonderful to be up in the mountains! We only spent one night here, but we finally felt like we were in France not just as tourists, but as guests. I could speak with my high school French, and so I had a wonderful morning chatting with Andre. The breakfast was superb!! Everything was from scratch. I would like to return again someday (when my wife and I are feeling better!) and learn more about the people in the area (my wife and I have a preschool, so it would be interesting to learn about education in France). Our 2 children really enjoyed sleeping in the loft, and wanted to do more with the animals on the farm but we didn’t have time.
– Kindness of the owners – Maryze & Andrey where VERY lovely.
– Amazing mountain view,
– Garden, animals & children’s room were children friendly
– The location was very good for our trips.
Sympathie du couple accueillant, logement pratique et situation géographique dépaysante.
Malgré les aléas de la météo, les personnes de l’établissement nous ont attendu tard dans la soirée et aidé à apporter les bagages (seule avec des enfants). Nous avons même eu droit lors de notre départ à des oeufs frais et des confitures maison.
- L’accueil a été vraiment parfait. Nous avons pu découvrir les animaux alentours
- Un super accueil, le logement est très joli, propre et chaleureux. On a adoré les petits détails, la cheminée allumée à notre arrivée, le super petit déjeuner avec des ingrédients au top, tout a été parfait.
This apartment with mountain views has a bathroom with a shower. The kitchen comes with an oven and a microwave.Nice is 24 miles from the apartment, while Cannes is 30 miles away. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Maryse et André sont des hôtes très disponibles et patients avec certains voyageurs très bavards! (Rire). Nous avons passé un séjour exceptionnel avec 50 cm de neige! (Fait rare). L’adorable jeune chienne Blacky va nous manquer. Nous recommandons cet établissement surtout pour les familles avec enfants ou les personnes souhaitant se reposer dans la plénitude. Encore merci pour votre chaleureux accueil!
- Très bon acceuil, appartement chauffé pour notre arrivée, bien équipé et belle vue sur les montagnes
- Hebergement charmant: alliant le charme du rustique avec tout le confort moderne.
- Calme absolu , beauté du site hébergement impeccable
- La terrasse avec la jolie vue, la décoration chaleureuse
Vacancéole – Résidence Les Gorges Rouges
The apartments have an open-plan living/dining area. The kitchenette includes an oven, a microwave and a fridge with freezer. There is also a private terrace with outdoor furniture.Guests at Résidence Les Gorges Rouges also receive free access to a public swimming pool, which is open during summer 500 feet away.Valberg Ski Resort is 9.3 miles away and Nice is 57.2 miles away. Free parking is available in front of the residence, and private parking can be provided at an extra cost. Isola 2000 Ski Resort is 44.1 miles from the property and Auron Ski Resort is 46.6 miles away.
- This place was fine and served a purpose – a true ‘no frills’ apartment. You get what you pay for and it was a reasonably convenient place to stay to allow us to ski in Valberg last minute.
- The room accomadated our four children well with the three bedrooms.
- For 50 euros we werent expecting much and got what we paid for, basic accomodation- large and practical for three families travelling with kids for one night.
Situation géographique très bien. Grand choix de randonnées.
On trouve au village Boulangerie, épicerie, presse tabac,pharmacie, plusieurs restaurants.
Accueil Vacancéol : Très Bien.
Parking OK avec choix box ou ouvert, avec chariot de transport bagage.
Terrasse agréable. Personnellement l’absence d’aspirateur est un plus pour moi car les logements sont sur plusieurs niveaux cela évite des branchements électrique ainsi que des fils électriques trop long. Cela en devient une sécurité.
Logement équipé de poubelle Tri Sélectif.
- L’excellent rapport qualité prix et la capacité d’accueil du logement : il a été très appréciable d’avoir une chambre séparée pour les enfants à un autre étage.
The apartments and studios feature a living room with TV and a bathroom with bathtub or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. All are outfitted with bed linens and towels.Guests can use the kitchenette equipped with microwave and ceramic hotplates to prepare their meals. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the residence, while bars and restaurants are to be found in the area.Guests can go skiing, hiking in the Mercantour National Park or ice skating in the area. Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is located 47.8 miles away.
- Location, Good size rooms, Breakfast room and especially the staff Marie was very cheerful and helpful.
- Amazing location, high quality bed linen, fantastic view from balcony
The location of the property is perfect. Opposite the ski slopes, next to ski rentals and 2 min walk from various shops and restaurants.
Dogs are allowed.
- Clean, spacious and warm apartment in a perfect location.
- Perfect location, very well coming and helpful lady at the reception
With wooden floor and a classic décor, Tinee Vacances includes a main living area with two sofa beds, an LCD TV and a DVD player. It has a private bathroom with a shower. Kitchenware, electric kettle and microwave are provided in the kitchenette.A grocery store, a tennis court and a swimming pool can be found in this picturesque village. A Shuttle going to Nice Airport and Nice Train Station leaves from Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinée.The ski resorts of Roubion and Isola 2000 are within 9 miles away. Nice is 37.9 miles from Tinee Vacances and Cagnes-sur-Mer is 1 hour’s drive away. A storage area for bikes is at your disposal on site.
- good location, good heating system (very much need in the deep of January!)
- The room was a small apartment in a building (bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen with dining table and washing machine, living room with folding bedbank). Clean and good.
- Wifi was good. Appartment was nice inside, but bit too small. House from outside looks said. Free parking is just across an app.
- The location is 40 mins drive to Isola 2000 ski station and only 20 mins from the one in Roubion. The village is picturesque with a couple of nice places to get provisions.
Un appartement sombre et très vieillot , un équipement rudimentaire
La chambre est composée de deux canapés convertibles (sic) dont les lits ne sont pas faits et lorsque les deux canapés sont dépliés en lit pas de possibilité de tourner autour …..
de plus malgré un paiement d avance on nous a réclamé 5 euros pour les draps …. inadmissible
La salle de bain étroite et sombre avec mitigeur fonctionnant un coup sur deux et un rideau de douche plastique … .
The unit is fitted with a kitchenette including a stovetop, a kettle, a microwave and toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golf, tennis, horse riding and skiing. Bosquet and Bellecombe Ski Stations are both 0.9 miles away from the apartment. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 47.2 miles from Les Chamois.
No reviews yet.
Residence Le Valliope
The contemporary apartments at Le Valliope feature a private terrace and electric blinds. A living area with a TV and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries are also provided.Guests can prepare homemade meals in the kitchenette equipped with an oven, stove and microwave, and can enjoy them in the dining area. Each apartment also comes with a Nespresso coffee machine. Bars, restaurants, and a supermarket can be found in the centre of Valberg just 2,650 feet away.The bus to Nice is also 2,650 feet away and guests can enjoy skiing, hiking and quad rides in the area. Free WiFi and free private parking is also available at the property.
- Availability of the owner to discuss on the phone what is expected before, during and after stay. Check out process and garage availability free of charge.
- The accomodation is very clean and kitchen is complete with all the necessary equipments and utensils. Superb view from the balcony. Staff ( Fredo ) was very friendly and helpful. He knows people from the ski rentals that gave us good discount. Will definitely recommend. ?
- Walking distance to the restaurants and the center, comfortable and modern apartment. Frederico who does check in and check out is very friendly and helpful person.
- Nice, clean and modern apartment in a convenient location. Frederico the caretaker was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend.
- Our family of 12 had a very nice stay in Valliope. Fredo took good care of us. The apartments correspond to the pictures, are comfy and clean. The facilities include washing machine and dishwasher. The local bus is reliable and brings you to the slopes every 15 minutes.
Les Studios De La Tinée
The accommodation is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Free private parking is also available at this holiday home. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkeling, cycling and canoeing. Cannes is 29.8 miles from Gite de la Tinée, while Menton is 22.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 21.7 miles from Gite de la Tinée.
- Convenient location and hospitality of the property owners.
- Studio très spacieux et très bien équipé. En bonus l apéro offert lors de notre arrivée et surtout le feu dans la cheminée. Je recommande cet endroit 🙂
- Le logement avec la cheminée était super. Nous avons été accueilli merveilleusement bien ! Nous espérons vite revenir !
Le feu de cheminée allumée à notre arrivée
La situation géographique
- Nous n’avons pas pris le petit dejeuner, ni le diner, nous avions tout ce qu ‘il faut, effectivement Pascal qui nous a reçu a ete adorable, tres gentil, tres disponible, ainsi que son epouse. Nous avons bien profité du barbecue, chaque soir nous nous en sommes servis.
This studio will provide you with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a sleeping corner separate by a curtain. There is a full a kitchenette with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. You can enjoy city views.At Résidence Valberg Plaza you will find a ski and bicycle storage. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing, golfing and cycling. Valberg Golf Club is 1.2 miles away.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is located 48.5 miles from the property.
Location is central and practical
Sofa bed is good quality
Effort in decorating the living room.
- We liked the location and the quality of the room. Everything necessary was provided. We had a nice stay
- appartement bien agencé et bien équipé,propre et fonctionnel,
- Logement fonctionnel, en bon état et propre, bien situé et plutôt calme.
- Bien agencé pour 3 personnes.Par contre je pense que le ménage n’avait pas trop etait fait par le dernier locataire.
- Location is central and practical
Au Pied du Château
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.Monte Carlo is 24.2 miles from Au Pied du Château, while Antibes is 17.4 miles from the property. Gréolière-Les-Neiges can be found 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 16.2 miles from the property.
- The hosts were so friendly and accommodating, we were made to feel welcome straight away. The town is small but filled with lovely people and has such a great atmosphere. The apartment was cosy and had a very homely feel. We enjoyed every minute. Highly recommend if you want a quiet stay in a small village in the mountains.
- Very charming cottage with everything you need for a relaxing stay in the mountains. The owners were fantastic, so helpful and accommodating. The scenery surrounding the cottage is breathtaking. Many hikes nearby, charming villages and many places to swim ( lakes, rivers) nearby. Andrée showed us her atelier located in the ruins of the castle nearby. She is a very talented artist/painter and we ended up purchasing three lovely paintings that I can’t wait to frame and install in our apartment in Paris. I highly recommend this place. Great value.
The village is beautiful.
Local shops and restaurants friendly and good quality.
Property is comfortable and spacious. Clean. Good value for money.
Landlady friendly and helpful.
- An absolutely charming little 1.5-room appartment with everything you need for a longer stay (even a wash-machine)
- Fantastic place off the beaten track for anyone in the region. Finding the house was a bit challenging due to navigator errors. However, once found, easy to move around. A special thanks to our adorable hosts Andree and Patrick, who helped us in everything. The house was just as charming as in the photos and very well equiped. Very quiet and tranquile location with pure air and birds singing, spectacular hiking routes and kayaking in Gorges du Verdon nearby. Can recomend with no hesitation, a very good quality/price ratio!
Top Apartments In Rigaud Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rigaud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!