10 Best Apartments To Stay In Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Riez Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
The units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a dishwasher and an oven. A microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a flat-screen TV. The apartment offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Gréoux-les-Bains is 11.2 miles from ic locations, while Manosque is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 49.7 miles from the property. Aix-en-Provence train station is 54.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The kitchenette has a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided. Free private parking is also available on site.Manosque is 21.7 miles from Résidence Carina, while Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is 9.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 49.7 miles from Résidence Carina.
No reviews yet.
Loc Alp Verdon
The units have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave. A toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Gréoux-les-Bains is 11 miles from the apartment, while Manosque is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Posizione centrale e molto comoda per visitare la zona
Disponibilità del gestore che ci ha accolti oltre l’orario di check in
Appartamento fornito di tutto lo stretto necessario
Parcheggio gratuito disponibile di fronte alla struttura
Servizi nelle immediate vicinanze della struttura (bar, ristoranti, banca etc..)
Rapporto qualità-prezzo ottimo per la zona
- Gentilezza proprietario/Gestore, ottima posizione
- La posizione centrale dell’appartamento, la possibilità di uscire a piedi per Riez
- Bien placé, pas bruyant, la personne qui nous a remis les clés très agréable.
- Le calme car nous y sommes allés en basse saison et la beauté des paysages avec un concierge très bien
- Posizione centrale e molto comoda per visitare la zona
The accommodation offers a flat-screen TV and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. The private bathroom features a bath with a shower attachment.A grocery store can be found 2,450 feet away.Amandino is 59.6 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
– Le lieu, la ville pour sa beauté et proximité de points d’intérêts.
– Le logement car il était vraiment complet au niveau équipements, propre, chaleureux.
- La situation géographique et le village très sympathique
- Terrazza, stile arredamento, interni casa, parcheggio gratuito a pochi passi, accoglienza del proprietario, gentilezza degli abitanti del luogo, servizi (panetteria, ristoranti…) a pochi passi.
- Situation excellente dans le centre de Riez. Appartement totalement équipé, tout est neuf. Spacieux, confort simple et efficace, 2 chambres bien séparées. Situé à l’arrière cour d’un restaurant, c’est très calme et agréable (week-end de mai). Hôte serviable, ponctuel et sérieux.
- Excellent accueil du propriétaire, logement très propre, neuf et confortable en plein centre du cours principal, tout en étant en retrait. Nous y retournerons avec plaisir.
- J’ai apprécié:
Studi-Hôtel Résidence Plein Voile
Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries, while some also offer a balcony and views of the lake. Guest have access to the refrigerator.A continental breakfast can be served each morning at Résidence Plein Voile. A bar, pizzeria and restaurant are conveniently situated just 150 feet from the property.Watersports activities can be found 650 feet away at the lake and Moustiers Sainte-Marie is 7.5 miles away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Very very nice host. Very good location close to the lake and good restaurants. Gorges du Verdon are a must see
Had room with large balcony and views of the lake
Small kitchen and kettle in room useful
Nice village with many shops and restaurants although many of them were closed mid September
- The village is nice, 200m from the lake’s beach. The staff did everything for our confort. And then you wake up looking at the lake, it’s perfect for people who need relax.
- Lovely location, nice amenities for the price, pet friendly, decent shower and relatively comfortable.
- Great lake-location. Kind stuff. Good restaurants around with not overpriced menu and great food.
Hôtel Particulier des Lumières
Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or river views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a toaster.Hôtel Particulier des Lumières also includes a barbecue.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Digne-les-Bains is 16.8 miles from Hôtel Particulier des Lumières. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great and very well presented. The staff and host were excellent. We received directions for the hotel but these took us to a hotel 2 km outside of monisteirs. It was owned by the host. A kind lady offered us a drink and called her boss who came and picked us up with our bicycles and took us to the hotel in Monistiers. Can not fault the hospitality. Would definitely stay again.
- Loved the size of the place and the beautiful views. Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is small but the hotel was is a good location on the main road coming in. The staff was super friendly and they worked hard to help me get settled in. The decor of the place was great although it was clear this was not a room for a solo traveler. But it was great.
- Really nice hosts! We arrived late and everything was closed but they cave us some food from their kitchen 🙂
It is very close to cathedral and river of verdon as well as center of city.
The heating was good. Overall was nice and good. The bed was really comfy. The kitchen was convenient and easy to use
- The host is very kind. But it does not have elevator. May be most hotel which is located in the city don`t have elevator.
La Bonne Etoile – The Good Star
La Bonne Etoile two apartments are heated and feature a seating area, a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a complete bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer.The fully equipped kitchen comes with dishwasher, oven and microwave. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found a few steps away in the village and a picturesque market takes place every Friday morning.La Bonne Etoile is 4.3 miles from both the Sainte-Croix Lake and the Verdon Gorges. Activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, cycling and hiking. Public parking is available 650 feet away.
A beautiful apartment nestled in the most beautiful town. It was an absolute treat to stay here!
All amenties were provided and in excellent condition. Everything was very clean. We’ll be back for sure!
Fantastic location, car park is less than 5 minute walk away and free if you park on hill leading up to the village. The apartment was clean, spacious enough for 2 people and well equipped.
The owner of the property was very welcoming and advised on best places to eat, drink and watch the world cup 🙂
We will definitely be back, hopefully very soon!
- Very large and comfortable apartment in the very heart of Moustiers. Pascal, the owner was very helpful and recommended an excellent local restaurant.
- It was perfect and Pascal greeted us with wine. The apartment overlooks the stunning village. There is a washer dryer and all the facilities you need. The town is the most gorgeous town I have ever been to in my life and I have been all over the world.
- The house locates in the centre of the town. Room is well equipped and beddings are clean. House Owner is very friendly and helpful.
- A beautiful apartment nestled in the most beautiful town. It was an absolute treat to stay here!
Apartment Sainte Croix
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room, and a bathroom with a shower. Private parking is available at the apartment.Gréoux-les-Bains is 13 miles from Maison Blanchon Roumoules. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Appartement très confortable et bien équipé ! Très propre et parfaitement situé pour aller découvrir la région.
Propriétaire très gentille. Très bonne communication. A recommander !
Tout était bien. L’emplacement au calme dans le village de Roumoules.
Proche de nombreux points d’intérêt : lacs du Verdon, le village de Moustiers Sainte Marie, centre équestre, randos…
Appartement correspondant à la description, bien équipé et propre.
- la propreté, la terrasse, le calme du village , la situation géographique
- L’ambiance d’une petite maison provençale avec terrasse, tout près des gorges du Verdon.
- Le calme de l’appartement, la situation géographique. La jolie terrasse.
- Appartement très confortable et bien équipé ! Très propre et parfaitement situé pour aller découvrir la région.
All the guest rooms and apartments have open fireplaces and are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each room has views of the surrounding countryside and an electric kettle for making hot drinks.A breakfast including homemade products is served every morning in the former kitchen of the castle. Restaurants for lunch and dinner are within walking distance.Guests can swim or rent small boats on Lake Esparron at a 10-minute walk from the property, and the Verdon Gorge is a 40-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided.
This castle located in rural area but with great view is best place for refreshing.
Very clean and nice, cozy room and also specially kind and friendly host.
Everything was so nice but travellers with heavy trolley should be aware that there are some stairs.
The castle is breathtaking and provides a very special experience of French lifestyle in the countryside. We loved the history behind the place, our lovely hosts the Castellane family and the beautiful location by the lake and not far from Gorge du Verdon (around 55-60 km drive), Riez (20 min drive) and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.
Our room was beautiful with a lot of air, comfortable bed, beautiful bath and very high quality local toiletries.
Breakfast was fantastic with fresh local breads, cheeses, jams and eggs.
Many thanks to our hosts for the very useful recommendations on the area and routes and the very warm welcome!
- This welcoming and incredible Chateau was way more than we anticipated. It was extremely beautiful and the room was lovely with very comfortable bedding and bath. Plenty of amenities. Breakfast in the dining room with a grand fire was a special bonus in the morning with fresh breads and all kinds of foods. The owners were so sweet and generous in taking time to answer our questions and share their local knowledge. The area around the Chateau is beautiful and our stay was perfect! Quiet at night and easy to sleep.
- Being met by the owners and their dog. Staying in a property so steeped in history
- The chateau was full of surprises from the beautiful period bedroom to being able to go up to the crenelated tower! We had such a good time here and the lake – only a 10 minute walk away – was gorgeous and we loved swimming in it.
- This castle located in rural area but with great view is best place for refreshing.
Séjours & Affaires Manosque Le Moulin Neuf
Studios are functional and equipped with a kitchen, work desk, and a living area with a double sofa bed or twin beds. The private bathrooms have free toiletries.At the Moulin Neuf there is a complimentary weekly housekeeping service, for more than 7 nights stays, and a fitness centre.For an additional fee, guests can enjoy breakfast, free outdoor parking and laundry facilities.
- There was plenty of free parking for the van and motorcycles that we had with us which was very welcome. The apartment was clean and comfortable and also quiet.
- Easy to get to with with a good location close to the town. Quite with no heavy noise around.
- It is not located at the center of manosque therefire the traffic was good.
- It was clean and comfortable. Good beds. Provided tea and coffee
It was funny quest to check in without reception. My kids loved it (opening doors and boxes to find the key).
Rooms a big enough for family and clean
Top Apartments In Riez Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!