10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Jardins de Saint Benoit by Popinns
The resort consists of one, two or three bedrooms houses, inspired by traditional regional architecture to create modern elegance. All accommodation offer a combination of traditional style and contemporary luxury.Enjoy the best of Mediterranean cuisine in a traditional southern bistro in a relaxed and casual ambience.The residence also features a swimming pool, sporting facilities, and an organic spa. Free wine tasting and cooking classes, available upon request, are on offer in July and August.During school holidays there is a schedule of events, a children’s playground and a kid’s club for children from 4 to 12 years old.Les Jardins de Saint-Benoît is accessible from Carcassonne, Toulouse and Montpellier airports. Narbonne and Narbonne-Plage are both 30 and 29.8 miles away.
- We rented the 2br superior house. The space was good for a family of 4. The house was clean. The furnishing was good in keeping with the French Farmhouse décor.
- A beautiful location and perfect weather. We spent very pleasnt days on the beach, by a river and eating out at locations near by. The accomodation was clean, with sufficient equipment for reasonable self catering.
The 2 bedroom cottages are ideal for a family of 4.
The pool area is good although a little chilly!
The location is beautiful and makes up for any shortfalls elsewhere!
- The accommodation was fabulous and the pool area great & never too crowded. The restaurant staff were friendly and the snack menu although small was lovely.
- All round perfect place for a relaxing family holiday.
The apartment is located in a house and has a private entrance. The kitchenette is fitted with an oven and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Les Camélias include a barbecue.Free use of bicycles is available at the apartment and the area is popular for cycling. Narbonne is 21.7 miles from Les Camélias, while Gruissan is 26.1 miles away. Carcassonne Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Les camélias is a very nice place, the unit was big and confortable, with a real big bedroom.Totaly quiet in a little off-road village. Best for an extanded stay than a one night stop.
- A very quiet rural location. Great for a couple of nights. Nice ground floor apartment. Cool bedroom. Excellent shower. Tables and chairs to sit outside.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios y la tranquilidad del lugar. Todo fantástico e ideal para conectar con la naturaleza. Maravilloso todo.
Le calme et un appartement spacieux avec toutes les commodités .
Proche des lieux touristiques et des grands axes routiers
- Super cocooning, on se sent comme à la maison ! Il y a de la lecture pour tous et dans tout les domaines, des jeux de sociétés etc … salle de bain moderne et à la fois chaleureuse, chambre très grande, + 2 lits d’appoint, le nécessaire pour cuisiner et même s’il était HS on a était impressionné de voir un lave-vaisselle… Nous étions venu avec notre bébé de 3 mois et il y avait une baignoire pour bébé, génial !!!
This apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a kitchenette and a living room.Guests can go cycling or relax in the garden.Carcassone is 12 miles from the apartment. Salvaza Airport is 14 miles away.
- Well equipped kitchen with large spacious living area, good size bedroom, great outdoor area, friendly & helpful hosts,
- The hosts olive was lovely and funny and loyal. We were only on a stopover for a night yet the feeling the place gave was amazing, realaxing and warm, thank you! 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌿🌿🌿🌿
- It was very homely and well equipped lovely terrace, the bed was very comfortable the owner where very helpful and friendly
- This was a great spot with kids. It was great that there is a nice patio and yard, the kids (aged 3 and 5) loved the toys and board games and outside stuff etc. In a cute village, near another small village. Not far from Carcasonne and a reasonable drive to the beaches near Narbonne. We stayed an extra night because the kids liked it.
– Awesome Location
– Friendly & helpful staff
– Value for money
La Résidence du Château de Jouarres
Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.La Résidence du Château de Jouarres has a seasonal outdoor pool.A garden and a grill are provided at La Résidence du Château de Jouarres.Carcassone is 18 miles from La Résidence du Château de Jouarres, while Narbonne is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 20 miles from La Résidence du Château de Jouarres.
- Very quiet, very picturesque setting, lovely staff, impressive pool (not heated), plenty parking, nice trail through the woods, good to have books and games in the library
Nice grounds. Space for Kids to explore – youngest enjoyed the Fairy Door hunt in the woods.
We stayed over Easter Weekend – and there was an organised Egg hunt – which was a great bonus.
Weather wasn’t good enough to enjoy it – but the pool and area looked good.
- We had 5 nights in September in a studio apartment in this holiday complex set near Canal du Midi in the Minervois wine area. There were mostly couples there at this time. Very pleasant Reception area, two swimming pools, a bar area. Several nights of the week, a take-away van arrived eg pizzas, mussels etc. We walked along the canal to the lovely restaurants in Homps. Also near a lake for wind-surfing, bathing etc.
- The apartments were very spacious with a big outdoor terrace for alfresco dining. Very close to the Canal du Midi. The large outdoor pool was fabulous. There was wifi in the reception area and by the pool. Lovely bar area adjacent to the pool staffed by a very friendly and helpful man.
- This was a return trip as we previously enjoyed a stay here. Comfortable accommodation with modern conveniences. Lovely terrace and swimming pool area to relax and unwind. The reception staff were friendly, courteous and very helpful.
All accommodation types have a bathroom. You can enjoy city view.Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is located 27.3 miles away.
- The general feel of the gite was excellent. Relaxed, comfortable and clean.
The town of Lagrasse is a beautiful and popular tourist location which we found to be surprisingly quiet on an evening, although suspect in the height of the season this may be different.
There are excellent facilities to hand for eating out.
- Nice big room with good kitchen facilities. Lovely shower. Lots of restaurants nearby. Beautiful area for walking.
- Spacious studio, large comfortable bed, welcoming host, good location in centre of village, free public parking nearby.
- Anna is a wonderful host, her apartment is beautifully light and airy with a very comfortable bed. We were made most welcome and the renovated old Hotel is a place that I would definitely recommend for all ages..quiet enough to rest up in the heat and close to all restaurants and the River to swim in.
Château de la Redorte & Spa
The guest rooms have a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom. The apartments offer a living room with flat-screen TV and guests staying in the three-bedroom apartment will also have access to a swimming pool. Some apartments have a terrace.The on site restaurant, the “Restaurant du Château”, offers traditional cuisine. There is also a wine bar located in the castle’s tunnel, where guests can taste a wide range of regional wines.The apartments are fitted with a fully equipped kitchen. Bars and restaurants can be found 150 feet away.Guests can drive 20 minutes to visit the cathar city of Minerve and 20.5 miles to Narbonne. Lézignan-Corbières Train Station is 9.3 miles away, while Carcassonne Airport is 22.4 miles away.
- The villa is very spacious and clean. Very comfortable. Breakfast is great too.
Lovely Chateau, in a delightful village, beautifully maintained and updated with modern facilities and stylish artwork, without losing historic character. The young lady at reception was so helpful and efficient.
We stayed in a large 2 room suite, upstairs in the historic chateau overlooking the pool. It was our 26th wedding anniversary and we shared a lovely dinner with 10 friends in their restaurant.
- The pool is nice, also the spa and the room had a great balcony.
- The location and facilities are nice, though not suitable at all for families, since there are stars everywhere.
- The two store apartments are very well designed and practical, the exterior is in a beautiful French style. We were here in February and couldn’t use the private pool or the big pool but I can imagine how great it would be in summer. The breakfast was excellent. The chateaux building is beautifully decorated. Free parking inside the property. Usefully located for doing the near by trips, like Minerve.
514 Appart Hotel
The pet-friendly accommodation is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Grain d’Sel Media Library is 1 miles from 514 Appart Hotel, while Carcassonne Town Hall is 1.1 miles away. Carcassonne Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome. Parking convenient. Clean, comfortable, a great nights sleep. Lovely little outside space to sit and enjoy the weather. Well placed for exploring Carcassonne and surrounding area.
- Well appointed studio style apartment, with its own terrace close to the Cite
- Modern, comfortable with everything we needed. Great location close enough to the castle (5 mins from the main gate) but with a quiet, private feel. Owner/manager couldn’t have been more helpful. Made us feel welcome, gave great advice and even a lift back to the airport. The bar a couple of doors down did great pizza and drinks and had an amazing view.
- Clean, comfortable, modern accommodation, only a 5 minute walk from the medieval cite, the perfect choice for a short stay.Very helpful and friendly owner.
- Modern apartment located 5 minutes walk from the historic old town. Secure parking and entry. The owner has a very friendly dog. Jean Luc was very friendly and willing to offer advice on sightseeing and restaurants.
Appartements Pech Mary
All apartments are air-conditioned and feature a living area with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, ironing facilities and a private bathroom.The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, refrigerator and stove. Supermarkets and restaurants are ideally located within walking distance.The Canal du Midi and Minervois Vineyards are 31.1 miles away respectively. Carcassonne Cathedral is a 7-minute drive away and free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
This property is perfectly situated within the walls of the Medieval Cité, right in the heart off it all. We loved being able to walk around in the morning before all of the tourists arrived, and also at night when the tourists had gone. It’s a really unique experience!
The apartment itself is lovely…..clean, bright, spacious, and fully equipped with everything that you need down to a dishwasher and washing machine. Isabelle, our hostess, was extremely helpful and gracious, and even put a nice bottle of wine, milk, butter and jam in the fridge for us.
I wholeheartedly recommend staying at this property if you are visiting Carcassonne. Staying in such a lovely apartment that’s so conveniently located inside the heart of the Cité is a unique experience that’s not to be missed!
Amazing location and very welcoming host
large and comfortable bed
- Great views from the room(Garden view studio), and right in the centre of everything. Nice bottle of fizz in fridge on arrival, butter and milk and jam was a nice touch. Sofa bed was comfortable.
- An excellent welcome. The location and comfort of the property.
- Soon size. Bottle of fizz. Little things like butter jam and coffee available. Good size bathroom. Really atmospheric before the buses arrived.
- This property is perfectly situated within the walls of the Medieval Cité, right in the heart off it all. We loved being able to walk around in the morning before all of the tourists arrived, and also at night when the tourists had gone. It’s a really unique experience!
gite t2 avec terrasse
Offering direct access to a terrace, this apartment comes with 1 separate bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment also offers a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Carcassonne is 22.4 miles from the apartment. Carcassonne Airport is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
gite t 2 lumineux
The apartment includes a living room and a bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.Carcassone is 16 miles from the apartment, while Perpignan is 30 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!