10 Best Apartments To Stay In Rezé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rezé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rezé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rezé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rezé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Rezé Pays De La Loire:
With wooden floors, the air-conditioned apartments include a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a radio. The private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Guests are invited to make themselves a continental breakfast using the breakfast products in the kitchenette. They can also prepare their own evening meals, since the kitchenette is equipped with a stove, a microwave and a fridge.This property is 2.5 miles from Nantes Atlantique Airport and a shuttle service can be arranged at an extra cost. Free public parking is available on site and the centre of Nantes is just a 7-minute ferry ride from the accommodation.
- Really lovely room, in quiet fishing neighborhood, only a few minutes by regular boat to Nantes centre. Gorgeous breakfast in our room, everything organic and freshly baked. Lovely Amy- very helpful.
- Excellent accueil, chambre grande, bien équipée, confortable, propre, literie impeccable, hôtesse sympathique. Excellent emplacement : près des quais de la Loire, dans un agréable quartier d’anciennes maisons de pêcheurs, la chambre étant elle même située dans ce type de maisons. Restaurants à côté.
chambre spacieuse, très bien installés
pdj dans la chambre
le hasard nous a emmené chez Annie, nous avons adoré!
- Une petite parenthèse de douceur dans le logement d’Anny : accueil chaleureux et sympathique, chambre bien équipée et décorée avec goût, petit déjeuner varié et délicieux à disposition. Le quartier est également très sympa !
super appartement: belle décoration, fonctionnel et bien équipé.
très bon jus de pomme (production locale) pour le petit déj!!!
Résid’Spa Loire & Sèvre
With a contemporary design, each accommodation features a private terrace overlooking the garden. Free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV are provided, and the bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is prepared every morning at this property and it can be delivered to your accommodation. Various restaurants are found 1,000 feet away and additional facilities include massages and an aqua gym with coaching at an extra cost.Free parking is available on site and the property is 3.7 miles from the golf course in Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire. Nantes Airport is only 5 miles away.
- Great place to stay. Nice, clean and well equiped apartment. Lovely swiming pool. We enjoyed the continental breakfast delivered in the morning. Also the lady at reception was friendly and helpful.
- Great staff, well thought accommodation, good quality and great location (near tramway station)
- Very well equipped and modern studio apartment, use of spa facilities set in a tranquil haven but close to Nantes.
- Breakfast in the room was great. Quiet location, very relaxing. Discreet service very good. Generally loved it. Good location for exploring area.
- Quite silent, near Nantes, free parking lot inside. Child playground nearby (in case you come with children). Washing machine with drier (in our room type).
Appartement sur cour nantaise
The apartment is located on the ground floor and features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave.Nantes is 1.6 miles from the apartment, while Pornic is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 3.7 miles from Appartement sur cour nantaise.
- The hosts are perfect. The apartment is very neat and clean. It is was quiet. The small court yard peaceful and inviting. Easy access to city centre by tram or 30 min walk. I can very much recommend.
Accueil très sympathique
Logement calme beau et fonctionnel
- Le calme, les commodités des transports en commun sur un grand axe , la petite cour, proximité de petits commerces.
- L’accueil, le confort, la décoration, le côté cocooning
La proximité de Nantes.
Logement petit mais tout le nécessaire pour un court séjour.
The property includes a living room with a flat-screen TV. There’s a seating area and a kitchen complete with a microwave and a fridge.Pornic is 26 miles from the apartment, while Saint-Herblain is 5 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The apartment has a flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom.Nantes is 2.8 miles from the apartment, while Pornic is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Appart’City Nantes Quais De Loire
With a living room and sofa-bed, the apartments can accommodate 2 or 3 people. They also feature a kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, hob and bed linen is provided.The Appart ‘city Nantes Quais De Loire residence provides a full buffet breakfast. It is free for guests under 6 years old and children between 6 and 12 years old can enjoy a reduced rate. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.There is a tram way stop just outside the residence providing access to Nantes’ main attractions, including the Graslin Theatre and the Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany, as well as the Nantes Train Station.
- Breakfast was very good, service from the staff was outstanding.
- Great location and having a fridge and cooking facilities was good.
The apartments are reasonable, the apartment we had there was a drain smell.
The breakfast was disappointing
- The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable with a very good pillow. The breakfast was good. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is perfect for seeing the highlights of Nantes.
– location -10 minutes by foot to Commerce (city center) or 3 min,by tram 1 / 30 minutes by foot to the train station or 10 min by tram 1
– the room- enough space for 2 adults, nice view (the Quais of Loire), the beds were comfortable, , there is a small kitchenette, also a closet
– breakfast- ok- jam, butter, meat, coffee, juice, fruits, different types of bread, yogurt, cereals, different kind of croissants and delicious crepes
– wi fi- very good.
Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre
Each bedroom and apartment is air-conditioned and has a personalised decoration, and is fitted with a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi, minibar, flat screen TV, safety deposit box and tea and coffee making facilities. All the bathrooms include a hair dryer and complimentary bathroom products.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can also make use of the Internet Corner. With a surcharge the spa, conference rooms, laundry, private parking are available on site.The reception at Seven Urban Suites Cité des Congrès is open 24-hours a day. Nantes Atlantique Airport is a 15-minute drive away and Nantes SNCF Train Station is 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Very nice hotel walking distance from centre. Hotel and room was modern, clean and confortable. Kitchenette at room was very convinient for our 6night stay. We also used self-service laundry, nice and easy. Personal was polite and helpful. Would recommend the hotel!
- We did ask for a lower floor twin on the internet but ended up on the 4th floor
- Great to have the ability to cook in your room – but we weren’t aware of that before we arrived
- Great concept and not too far from shops for food shopping to take advantage of the kitchenette in the room
- the rooms were spacious and the staff was very helpful
Appart’City Nantes Cité des Congrès
The soundproofed studios and apartments at the Appart’City Nantes CitÃ© des CongrÃ¨s are all serviced by a lift. The kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher.The residence provides a bed and bathroom linen kit and a laundry service. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Breakfast is composed of various breads, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The aparthotel is a 5-minute walk from the River Loire and a 15-minute walk from the Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne.
It felt very secure
- The hotel is only a short distance walk (5 minutes) to the conference centre and city centre.
- Lovely place. Perfect location. Reception lady on check in was so kind and helpful
- Fairly central location – but in a district with a lot of dog dirt in the surrounding streets.
- It was greatly located, very convenient since the train station, the tramways and downtown were all near. The lady at the reception when we checked out was very nice and friendly.
- It felt very secure
Appart’City Confort Nantes Centre
Each Appart’City has a kitchen, a microwave, fridge and hot-plates. Guests can also use the property’s work area and cleaning service. Bed linen and towels are included in the price.The aparthotel overlooks Nantes’ old town and guests can find numerous bars and restaurants nearby. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea.Appart’City Confort Nantes Centre is situated 1,300 feet from Nantes Cathedral and 2,300 feet from the Tour Bretagne. It is a 2-minute walk from Bouffay Tram Stop. A paid public parking is available 750 feet away.
- clean, comfortable and located near the gare and restaurants.
- i like this friendly and helpful staff, brilliant location, everything correct in room and bathroom
- The hotel is easy to reach from public transportation and it’s in the center of the city. My room was very spacious and fully equipped. The bathroom was also very large. Free bottles of water were provided in the room. The employees at the reception were very welcoming. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet. I booked the room for one night at a discount, my opinion might be slightly biased.
- Amazing apartment, the staff member who checked us in was incredibly friendly and polite (and boosted my ego saying how nice my French was 😉 ), even after checking out we saw this staff member later and again she checked to make sure we had enjoyed our stay!
- Location but beware ! Due to no air con in rooms you need to have your window open and the noise is horrendous into even 0630 !
Aparthotel Adagio Nantes Centre
Apartments have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and bed linen and towels are supplied. You can use the microwave, stove, fridge and coffee maker provided in the kitchen.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning in this aparthotel and vending machines with snacks and cold drinks are available in the reception area.The Congress Centre is 0.6 miles away and the Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany is just 350 feet from the Aparthotel Adagio Nantes Centre.
The receptionist was very friendly and efficient, his English was excellent. Full marks for his professionalism.
A drink of flavoured water was quickly offered when he saw we were somewhat hot and bothered having been flustered by the road-works taking place outside.
The room was large and well equipped, I particularly liked the room divider which as well as giving privacy to the bed area also made a good blackout screen helping to ensure a sound nights sleep.
There is a small grassed private courtyard accessed from reception where you can sit in the sun and enjoy a drink.
The secure parking beneath the hotel is a big plus and is payable at reception
- This is our second stay here, we come to Nantes to stay for Hellfest. The facilities are great (we did laundry here last year) the kitchen in our apartment room was great for making meals, the air conditioning was excellent for us irish who can’t deal with the heat! Staff very helpful and just overall a very nice hotel. Location Is excellent as tram, train station and lots of shops are nearby as well as the castle. Highly recommend!
- It was very central. Apartment was very comfortable.
- Large, attractive and generally well equipped room.
- The staff were very helpful. The situation would be good normally but wasn’t as good due to major roadworks which made access by car very awkward. It was easy to get to town or to tourist attractions either walking or taking the tram. The kitchenette was good.
- The receptionist was very friendly and efficient, his English was excellent. Full marks for his professionalism.
Top Apartments In Rezé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rezé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!