10 Best Apartments To Stay In Reyrieux Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Reyrieux Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Reyrieux Rhône-alps:
Garden & City Lyon – Lissieu
The villas feature a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen, a work desk and a private bathroom.Garden & City Lyon – Lissieu offers a breakfast service. Several restaurants can also be found within a 15-minute drive.The countryside in Lissieu is perfect for hiking and cycling. There are many sites to visit, including the Château de Lissieu 5 minutes’ drive away. Free parking secured by a gate is available for guests.
- Quiet and relatively close to bus 61 to Gare de Vaise to Lyon.
- I liked that we had a whole apartment – separate bedrooms for the kids and a kitchenette to make breakfast in the morning. Linens were very good, but that’s about it.
- The price was great for 4 adults and 2 kids. Everyone had their own private space. Kitchen was well equipped. Clean space. Comfy beds upstairs. Nice outdoor space. And quiet place.
nice breakfast with fresh products. Sofa bed too small for 2 teenagers (aged 11 and 13). It would be ok for 2 children. Appartment very clean, bathroom with towels and products.
It was the second time we came on our way to the ski holiday and we will certainly come back.
- Nothing. Truly awful. Place was very dirty. Stains on walls. Cockroaches. Luckily we were there for 5 hours only. Just disgusting.
Saone ‘n City
This apartment comes with a seating area, a kitchen with a microwave, and a flat-screen TV.Lyon is 8 miles from the apartment, while Mâcon is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Residhotel Lyon Lamartine
Each studio and apartment at the Residhotel Lyon Lamartine has a living room with a flat-screen TV. They also feature a kitchen equipped with a fridge and a microwave. A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Lyon Lamartine.Private parking is available on site and the Cité Internationale is a 10-minute drive away. Pont d’Ecully Bus Stop is 350 feet away and Halle d’Athletisme Stephane Diagana as well as the Olympic Swimming Pool Vaise are a 5-minute drive away.
- I don’t have super-extravagant expectations, everything was fine except as below.
- The front desk is very friendly and helpful and It’s very convenient to travel to anywhere in Lyon
- All of the receptionists were fantastic! Always polite and helpful.
The staff is really helping
I broke a coffe cup …
- Добротно оснащённый номер с кухонной зоной и холодильником. Имеется платный паркинг, рядом автобусная остановка – общественным транспортом до центра 15 минут.
Appart’City Confort Lyon Cité Internationale
Apartments and studios at Appart’City Confort Lyon Cité Internationale are air conditioned and feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bath and a hairdryer is also provided. Bed linen and towels are included in the price. Each accommodation type has a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a dishwasher.Breakfast is served every morning and is composed of various breads, local cured meat and a variety of cheeses. Croissants, yogurts, fresh and dried fruits, as well as fruit salad are also provided. A daily sweet or savoury treat is also prepared by a chef every morning, it can be enjoyed with a large variety of tea and coffee. Guests can also enjoy lunch in the on-site restaurant.This property is a 15-minute drive from Part-Dieu Train Station and an 18-minute walk from the International Museum of Contemporary Art. Private parking is available at an extra cost.
- Very practical and convenient place to stay for the hospital. The room was clean and tidy, and it had everything we needed.
- Friendly staff, good service, nice rooms, well located close to public transport
- quiet and confortable, small kitchen clean and easy to use
- Very friendly staff. Great location for me – attending conference at cite Internationale.
- The ApartHotel is in a good position, easy to go to the city center, the tram stop in just next to the hotel and you can go everywhere.
Garden & City Lyon – Marcy
Each accommodation offers a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a private garden, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom. Other facilities include a launderette.The villas are self-catering, however, a continental breakfast is also available at a surcharge.The property is ideally situated 3.7 miles from the Salvagny Golf Course and 2.5 miles from Casino Le Lyon Vert. The closest metro station is 6.2 miles away, allowing you to access the city centre. The A6, A7 and A89 motorways are within proximity.
- The location is great . Located near to a park. Free car park
- We rented the apartment for 5 people for 3 nights and the accomodation was pretty much what it needed to be – it has kitchen, comfortable beds and two toilettes. Although it’s outside of Lyon, if you have a car you won’t have any trouble finding the place with GPS. Apartments are located in a nice, quiet area and I’d definitely recommend it for travelers.
Large enough for a 5 members family.
- The place was chosen as a convenient stop rather than a deliberate choice. The place was really good and took us by surprise. The facilities and the actual place was great. Easy to access, clean and comfortable. There is a small van which does pizza’s nearby which are great, and would recommend them.
- Actually, we liked the place 🙂 It is quiet and the area is pleasant. The location is comparatively good. It was exactly what we needed – to be independent and in calm place. The apartment was good enough. Maybe one bath is insufficient for more persons and only on second floor. But for 3 of us it was OK. The guy on the reception is friendly and professional, very correct in his duties. But not more. When it is not working time, nobody cares where are you, why are you late and what happened, but he is really good enough in his job. We had breakfast once. We suppose it is good, but we had only one croissant left for us and two cookies, so we can only suppose 🙂 The coffee is not bad. It was a good stay for us, regardless of the obstacles we had to reach there.
Gîte du Montellier
This apartment has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The apartment also has a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Mâcon is 21 miles from Gîte du Montellier, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Warwick Reine Astrid – Lyon
All of Warwick Reine Astrid’s luxurious air-conditioned suites have kitchen facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Many of the suites overlook the park or La Reine Astrid’s landscaped garden.In Le Lounge, the hotel’s restaurant and bar, guests can enjoy gastronomic cuisine based on traditional French recipes. During the summer, guests are invited to dine on the terrace.Warwick Reine Astrid also provides facilities and services such as a fitness centre with sauna and access to the private garden with terrace.The Warwick La Reine Astrid is conveniently located just 1.2 miles from Lyon Part-Dieu train station and is 2,650 feet from the Massena metro station, making it easy to explore Lyon.
6th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, restaurants and food.
- Nice 2 bedroom apartment that fit us parents and 4 kids. They had even made the bed on the pullout couch for us! Nice and quite, walking distance to Lyon’s awesome park/zoo. Room came with a equipped kitchen so we order Thai delivered to the room.
- I like the location,and the breakfast was delicious
- Location and spaciousness of the suite. Fast elevator.
The staff was very professional, eficient and very nice.
The bed was good. The restaurante was very good.
The breakfast was perfect.
The situation was very convenient for me and quiet.
We like very much to stay with you
The staff were very helpful and accommodating.
Bigger overall space than we’d expected. The kitchenette was just perfect and very well equipped with everything we needed for a 2-night stay.
The location of the underground parking was absolutely perfect for accessing our suite, although we had not checked the cost of parking in advance and should have (it was a little pricey). The bathroom and separate toilet could do with an upgrade (tiling was a bit grubby; slightly flaky grouting). Despite the latter minor detail, we look forward to staying there again.
Le cocon des Monts d’Or
The apartment comes with 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. The bathroom has a shower.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Lyon is 8 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Appartement vue panoramique balcon et piscine
This apartment comes with a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom.The apartment has a terrace.Lyon is 7 miles from Appartement vue panoramique balcon. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
***appart rue de belleville***
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen with a dining area and a microwave. The apartment also provides a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Lyon is 17 miles from the apartment, while Mâcon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from ***appart rue de belleville***.
- Very agreable kitchen. Proximity of the town of Villefranche.
- L’appartement est très propre, bien équipé en ustensiles même s’il manque selon moi au moins deux verres à vin … nous sommes dans le Beaujolais !!! . Très bon contact avec le propriétaire qui a accepté mes remarques (ci-dessous) avec le sourire 😀
- Appartement très fonctionnel, tout équipé (tv, canapé, cuisine complète et machine à laver) et super propre. Bien situé avec resto et commerce à proximité. Hôte super sympa et très accueillant.
- La pièce de vie et la salle de bain étais très accueillante. Bien localisé proche centre ville
Propriétaire et ses représentants très accueillants, vraiment adorables. Ils sont facilement disponibles pour toute questions.
Je conseille cet appartement et d’ailleurs j’y reviendrai.
Top Apartments In Reyrieux Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Reyrieux Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!