10 Best Apartments To Stay In Reugny Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Reugny Centre is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Reugny Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reugny Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reugny Centre. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Reugny Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Reugny Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Reugny Centre:
Villa Bellagio Amboise by Popinns
The Villa Bellagio offers modern suites and duplex apartments, and some have a terrace or balcony. Free toiletries are provided in the bathrooms.Additional facilities include a seating area and a telephone, and some units are accessible for disabled people. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the main building.
- An ideal base for exploring the Loire valley, this was our second stay here and we will be back.
Fresh croissants and pastries can be ordered the night before and picked up at the desk for your morning breakfast. Price same as if you went to the Boulanger yourself. Very reasonable!
Beds and linens were good, furnishings generally good. Kitchen good.
- Lovely and clean. Friendly staff. Well equipped. Good value for money. Lovely quiet location overlooking the valley..
- Loved the set up of duplex apartments. Staff were really helpful – We were a very late check in, but they were still welcoming and friendly (and efficient!)
- Excelent location,clean villas,stated in duplex no.52,was more than enough,spacious with ground floor and first floor cottage
A flat-screen TV is provided in the living room and the modern kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a dining area. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Château de Blois is 13.7 miles away and Château de Chambord is 23 miles from the apartment. The property is 21.7 miles form the centre of Tours and 14.3 miles from Montrichard.
- A wonderful stay. The host is very welcoming and makes you feel at home. This is a perfect location if you have a vehicle and are looking to visit numerous chateaux in the region. Plenty of space, kid friendly with a wonderful backyard. Our kids had fun on Easter Sunday hunting eggs in the back. Also highly recommend the restaurant beneath the apartment. It is top notch.
- Apartment was clean and tidy and an excellent place to stop over whilst exploring the area. The proprietors were warm and friendly and the meal that we had in their restaurant was really good and very tasty.
Apartment Sichi was fantastic! We were 2 couples sharing and we stayed for 5 nights. If you have a car it is a perfect base to visit chateaus in the surrounding areas.
The apartment was very spacious, like a home away from home, very clean, very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. The owners were very helpful and friendly plus they have a restaurant there too. It was one of the best places we stayed on our visit to France.
Large Cosy self catering apartment. Quirky rustic rooms. Very good kitchen with all sorts of extras.
Anyone going MUST have a meal in the restaurant as the choice is eclectic and the food ABSOLUTELY delicious. We would go back again if staying in the region.
located along Loire river bank, easy access historical attractions.
Super nice staffs!
Domitys Le Parc de Vinci
Serviced by a lift, all apartments feature a TV and a seating area. They also have a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The apartment’s kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a microwave and kitchenware. A stove and a dining are also available. There is a restaurant on site.At DOMITYS Le Parc de Vinci you will find a fitness centre, a shared lounge and a games room. The property is 0.6 miles from Clos Lucé Mansion and offers free parking.
Everything else! Very Good for bikers, main gate locked in evenings and we could park right outside reception.
Great location- town about 10 min walk away. Apartment great size and clean, (lovely soft towels) especially compared to other hotels in the area. Location was quiet, nice grounds, except for some strange beeping kind of noise in the evenings-not sure if this was a kind of nearby bird scarer or some toads we found in the grounds? Lol
Didn’t try any other facilities like the pool, but nice to have option of it.
The room sizes were excellent. Very clean. All mod cons. If coffee machine. Microwave. Robe n slippers toiletries. Swimming pool. Gardens.
Lived this place.
- The room is soooo big spacious and the bed is really comfortable!! Love their garden and the view from our balcony.
- Upon our arrival we were welcomed by front desk staff, and given explanations of facility operations (late hours access and breakfast options). Limited information on Amboise sights was also provided in their welcome brochure. First apartment that was shown to us had an issue with AC, since maintenance person was not available they gave us another apartment in unit B. The apartment had a large living room/kitchen area, large bedroom and bathroom. Basic furnishing were included. We found a terrific Boulangerie Patisserie Gauvreau, 5 min away, and bought fresh pastry, then made own breakfast each day. Parking for rental car was available on site. We drove to Amboise restaurants each evening, walking to the main restaurant strip at Amboise castle would have been a bit long because the weather was cool and had showers two of three days we were there.
- Domity’s wasn’t an unexpected find. It was great to have an apartment after a number of small hotel rooms.
- Everything else! Very Good for bikers, main gate locked in evenings and we could park right outside reception.
The rooms are stylishly decorated and feature a seating area and dining area.The lounge area features a TV and a fireplace. The communal kitchen includes an oven, microwave and a dishwasher. Barbecue facilities are available and free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the building.With free private parking on site, Melrose is accessible by the A10 motorway. It is just a 15-minute drive from Tours City Centre, and Tours Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- The place is located in a beautiful little village. Very peaceful and green all around. House itself was quite beautiful – old design with fireplaces and kitchen was built into a rock.
- Great house with nicely equipped kitchen. Plenty of space to spread out and relax. Loved the patio with dining table overlooking the countryside. Location is perfect for exploring the Loire region.
- Très jolie maison, on s’y sent tout de suite très bien… La localisation est magnifique et tout est fait pour un accueil optimal. Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
קוטג’ מדהים, בנוי בחלקו כמערה. מרווח ונעים, אח עצים בסלון.
מתאים למשפחה עם ילדים, עם חדר נפרד עבורם וחדר מקלחת ושירותים נפרדים להורים ולילדים.
עלייה וירידה במדרגות, בעיקר בלילה, מעט מלחיצה, אך כל המגורים במקום חווייתיים ונוחים.
- Понравилось все: прекрасный дом в скале, необычный антураж со всеми удобствами, собственная винная пещерка с хорошим вином
The apartment features a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Clos Lucé Mansion is 1.1 miles from Apartment Gwendoline, while Parc des Mini Chateaux is 2.1 miles from the property. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 11.8 miles away.
- This was accommodation only property it was well equipped and decorated to a high standard and had a good selection of cooking facilities. It was within walking distance of supermarkets 10 minutes and 30 minutes to Amboise. Ideal for one couple.
- Lovely loft bedroom that our teenage son enjoyed.separated bedroom for us. Comfortable and well equipped.quiet apartment. The owner gave good explanations about the apartment.
- Quaint little apartment, lean to built onto a home,landlady lives adjacent. Quiet locale. Supermarkets within a 10 minute walk. Amboise within a 20 minute walk. Friendly quiet og on site.
Cosy place, good welcome from the people running it. Very comfortable bed. Just enough room and kitchen ware for four adults.
Close to supermarket, boulangerie etc, twenty minute walk into Amboise.
- très joliment décoré espace suffisant on se croit un peu à la maison calme propriétaire très discret
Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres
Each apartment at Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres features a TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Tours Station (1.1 miles) and Place Plumereau (2,950 feet). Tours Loire Valley Airport is located 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
- We stayed in an apartment with a terrace what added valued to our stay. The kitchen had everything we needed during our 4 nights’ stay. Nice large bathroom. Walking distance to the historical centre of 15 mins. Grocery shop round the corner and underground parking available under the property.
- A clean and efficient place to stay with a big super market and river close to the hotel. The little kitchenette is wonderful, since I don’t ahve to eat out every meal.
- Great location and the room was excellent. Staff very helpful
- My out-of-hours arrival late on a Sunday was extremely well dealt with (my key in a box to which I was sent the code early the same day).
- Proximity to the supermarket. Underground parking with remote control.Free wifi. Heated towel rail in bathroom.
Appartement De La Vallée
Appartement De La Vallée includes 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with a bath and a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.Tours is 11 miles from Appartement De La Vallée, while Blois is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 11 miles from Appartement De La Vallée.
- The host was wonderfully gracious, friendly and helpful! The dinner at the property’s restaurant was delicious and a wonderful bonus. We couldn’t have been happier!
- Great accommodations, large, clean. Perfect for family with kids exploring Loire valley! Fantastic host – Stephanie, and amazing service! Thank you very much!
The apartment is amazing, even better than what you can see on the pictures. Very clean, big enough for accommodating a family of 4 in a very comfortable way (up to 6 can be accommodated), it is also very well equipped.
Otherwise said, you have everything you may need for feeling like to be at your own home.
Although not in a walking distance, you can easily reach supermarkets and other shops by car. The same is for visiting the castles that are in the area.
Stéphanie is a very nice person. She offered a ‘welcome package, to include a bottle of wine, as well as was always available to answer to any question we had. The check-in/check-out was a piece of cake.
- Good location . The property is very clean and fully equipped . Very modern bath room . Boulangerie in the village which is 5 minutes of driving
Comfortable, clean and well equipped. Communication and check in was excellent.
Location was great! Stephanie and her family are incredibly friendly and helpful!
Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor
The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. Towels and bed linen are provided.Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor also includes a fitness centre.A continental breakfast is served every day at the property at an extra cost.Cathedrale St-Gatien is 0.6 miles from Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor, while Place Plumereau is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 3.8 miles from Néméa appart’hotel Résidence Le Quai Victor.
- Cleanliness, swimming pool, gym, fully equipped kitchen, comfy beds. good wifi connection. not bad location, next to train station, a short distance from old town, shopping and restaurants. Car park at additional cost, free car park outside from around 1900 to 08.00.
- The bed was comfortable as was the size of the room and the kitchen facilities
- The bed and room was fantastic. Large room. Extremely comfortable and clean.
- What a great place to stay in Tours! Clean, comfortable, great location. Easy walking distance to the Cathedral and chateau Tours…..about a 15-20 minute walk to the old town (which is fantastic). Grocery store right next door, and rail station is across the street.
- room was big and comfy. location is good, very close to train station.
Appart’City Confort Tours
Each apartment at Appart’City Confort Tours is equipped with a coffee maker and a telephone. All apartments include a kitchenette equipped with a fridge and microwave. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast has been designed by the Pourcel Brothers chefs and includes Lucien Georgelin artisan jams, fresh fruit, pastries and hot dishes. Fresh organic fruit juice and Løv Organic teas accompany the meal.With public parking on site, the residence is 2.5 miles from the train station. L’heure Tranquille shopping centre is just 100 feet away.
- Next to the Tram stop. Pleasant staff. Clean room. Good breakfast choices. Secure parking.
- Close to tram restaurants and supermarket. Good cooking facilities and sufficient utensils.
everything was good kind staff and nice facilities close to shopping center and cafes natural park
and the tram if we want to go to the center of Tours very good location very good for children they
loved to stay in the hotel.
very nice apartment hotel very spacious close to a big and nice natural park was very good for children to
play and enjoy walking in nature with playground for kids nice and friendly staff good location.
- Clean room, confortable bed, easy check-in, closed parking at a good price.
Apartment Lieu dit Jallanges – 2
The apartment has a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. Providing air conditioning, the property also includes a bathroom with a shower.The apartment has a grill. Guests can enjoy the indoor pool at Apartment Lieu dit Jallanges – 2.Tours is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Blois is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 5 miles from Apartment Lieu dit Jallanges – 2.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Reugny Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Reugny Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Reugny Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Reugny Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!