10 Best Apartments To Stay In Reignier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Reignier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Reignier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reignier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reignier Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Reignier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Reignier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Reignier Rhône-alps:
Comfort Suites Porte de Genève
There is a seating and/or dining area and dishwasher in some units. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.A full breakfast is available every morning for an additional charge.Annecy is 29.2 miles away. The property offers private parking for an additional charge.
- the room was very clean and the environment truly lovely
- The reception from staff was excellent, rooms were beautiful.
- This is a good alternative for a business stay in Geneva, with good public transports to Geneva downtown.
- Too many doors between the reception and the eleveator
- Location near the center, helpful staff, clean room, good price.
Appart’City Genève – Gaillard
All the suites at this Appart’City Genève – Gaillard are equipped with a cable TV, en suite bathroom and a kitchenette.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Appart’City Genève – Gaillard is in the heart of the Savoy region, between Geneva and the Mont Blanc and has easy access to Geneva’s business centre, the Palexpo Convention Centre and local ski resorts.
Comfortable beds with extra long bedding. Bathroom and toilette are separate rooms. Englishspeaking staff was friendly.
The hotel is close to the boarder – within 20 minutes you reach the centre of Geneva with tram no. 12.
Excellent price of 64 € in one of the most expensive cities of the world. No daily room service and no 24h reception is therefore OK.
- Rooms are clean. Surrounding shops and facilitites excellent
- Good value for money. The breakfast was affordable.
- Breakfast was very good considering the overall aspect of the property.
- The staff. The gentleman at the reception invited me to stay in the lobby and work until the room is ready.
- Comfortable beds with extra long bedding. Bathroom and toilette are separate rooms. Englishspeaking staff was friendly.
Appart’City Annemasse Centre
The one-bedroom apartment and the studios come with a living room with flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette with stove and microwave. Free Wired internet and WiFi are provided in apartments, studios and rooms.From Monday to Sunday, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet in the breakfast room and reception area. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Guests can drive 30 minutes to Annecy or 40 minutes to Thonon-les-Bains. Annemasse Train Station is located 650 feet away. Geneva International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- The staff. Room and bed too small and uncomfortable
- Direct bus line to Gare Conarvin in Geneva. Friendly stuff. Nice breakfast.
- Everything. Friendly staff and helpful. Apartment clean and big enough.
- Location is perfect. It is located by a shopping center and near restaurants. It is very secured at all times.
- This place is great, nice location, quiet, clean surroundings. Apartment was very clean, comfortable, spacious (I went for the deluxe double, but honestly you’d probably be better off with the standard as the room was too big I was rattling around in there). Wifi is excellent – has a router in the room so signal is always 100% (for the techies out there I got 10Mb/s upload – faster than my home connection). Staff helpful, polite friendly. Parking is good and right under the hotel, but is quite expensive (€7.50/night, €15/day, max €22.50/24h). There is a weekly ticket available for €37.50 but has to be booked in advance from what I can tell, details (in french) on the car park website – google “Chablais parking annemasse”. All in all, very happy, would definitely stay again. Also the little coffe shop under the hotel is nice, staff very freindly.
Apartments also have kitchens equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. Accommodations have a private bathroom with a bathtub.Guests at the Geneva Residence – Apart Valley can enjoy nearby skiing during the winter and biking and hiking in summer.Private, underground parking is available on site, with an extra cost. Geneva Airport and Palexpo are both 6 miles from the property.
- This hotel is for people who want to visit Geneve but don’t want to pay a lot for the accommodation. There is an underground parking, also pay attention to the rules of this hotel, take out your garbage when you check out, otherwise, the penalty is 100 euro. tThe hotel is located on the border France-Swiss, so you can get to Geneve by tram – it will take around 15 mins, buy the ticket in the machine at your nearest tram station, you’ll need tram #12, zone 10, one-way ticket is 3 euro.
- Big comfortable room, there is a small kitchen and refrigirator. Quite space. Good transportation facilities with Geneva.
The bed was very comfy and the kitchen was handy to have. Easy to get into Geneva as there is a bus outside.
Tv has a few English channels
Pharmacies and a spar nearby
- functionality and location as well as little kitchen
- location, the location is good easily accessible to the centre of Geneva and the bus and train services. the kitchennett is good. The bed is also oaky and in good state. The view is also okay and the proximity to some shops
Adonis Excellior Grand Genève
The air-conditioned suites at the Adonis Excellior Grand Genève each have a kitchen and private bathroom.Free private parking is provided at the Adonis Excellior Grand Genève. This aparthotel is ideally located for visiting the towns of Thonon-les-Bains, Evian and Yvoire, all within a 30-minute drive.
This property has to be evaluated in the context of the cost – it is inexpensive. We stayed as a family (2 adults and three children 7 – 4) in a two bedroom apartment with a kitchenette.
The good: the very helpful and friendly reception staff, the layout of the apartment, the large size of the apartment, the breakfast buffet – decent selection and kids eat free so for us it was good value, easy parking outside. Very quiet until a tour bus leaves at 7am (there was…) right outside your windows.
- This bad hotel really bad stuff all things is very bad they dont clean the rooms they dont have TV as they say its PC Lcd ,,, Wifi just say its wifi but its poor not working ,, i call many time to fix the wifi but its not useless ,,, they charge for clean some blood come from noise of my child this really shiiting hotel bad and i don’t recognise this to any freinds
- Having a suite rather than a room gives room to relax
- Convenient location and budget price for Geneva area
- Bed extra bigger.. double bed seems to be so small.
- This property has to be evaluated in the context of the cost – it is inexpensive. We stayed as a family (2 adults and three children 7 – 4) in a two bedroom apartment with a kitchenette.
Appart aux portes de Geneve
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and 1 bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Geneva is 5 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Résidence la Réserve Genève Ferney Voltaire
All of the air-conditioned studios and apartments are equipped a fully equipped kitchenette and offer free fiber optic WiFi internet access. The private bathroom features a bath and hairdryer.Enjoy your breakfast in a vast lounge that provides a view of the heated swimming pool, which is open from May to October. Guests also have access to the Turkish bath and gym equipment.Résidence la Réserve Genève Ferney Voltaire is just 5 minutes by car from Geneva International Airport and only 10 minutes by car from Geneva city centre.
- The reception staff were wonderful- particularly the German girl during our stay. Unfortunately the staff in the bar and restaurant were not very friendly or accomodating especially the breakfast restaurant manager who was lacking any people skills .
- Everything was amazing!! Quiet. Convenient lovely staff. Only thing can be improved on is cleaning of the bathroom… but we truly had an amazing time!!!
- Big room, 2 balcons, swimming-pool, sauna, hamam. 10 minutes to the airport by bus.
– Proximity to Geneva
– Size of the room
– Availability of mini kitchen
– Swimming pool and Gym
- Excellent location, very well connected by cheap public transport to Geneva and the airport. Excellent swimming pool and gym facilities, nice decor and comfortable in a nice French town.
The apartment features one bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, and a living room with a dining table, flat-screen TV with 150 channels and kitchenette equipped with an oven, kettle and microwave. A washing machine, iron and ironing board are also provided.Several shops and restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.The number 12 tram to the centre of Geneva is just 7 minutes’ walk away. Annecy is 28 miles away. La Clusaz and Grand-Bornand ski resorts are both 50 minutes’ drive from Le saleve.
No reviews yet.
Château de Thorens
Accessed by stairs and with mountain and garden views, accommodation features wooden floors and furnishings from the 18th and 19th centuries. All accommodation has a private bathroom with either a bath or shower.The château is surrounded by mountains and lakes and is 9.3 miles from Glières Plateau where snowshoeing, Nordic skiing and hiking are available. The A41 motorway is 8.7 miles away and Annecy Train Station is a 30-minute drive away. Geneva Airport is 28 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Staying in a Chateau run by the 4th generation of direct lineage was incredibly interesting! The best stay of the 3 month trip!
- What a beautiful place to stay! Very quiet and serene but still close to all the major sightseeing areas. Beds were very comfortable and there was everything there to make our stay very enjoyable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the property to anyone. Bath was very high which might cause problems for elderly
- Loved everything about the place, it was just stunning 🙂
- Amazing place! my second time here. Huge castle, the apartment inside is very roomy, large screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, amazing bath + they have a washer and dryer! Would defiantly recommend, it’s a steal for the price.
- It was fantastic experience to stay for one night in really old castle. We were alone in hole castle. I would strictly recommend to visit it.
A coté de geneve
The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided. A coté de geneve features free WiFi throughout the property.La Clusaz is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Geneva Airport, 16.2 miles from the property.
- Das Apartment ist sehr gut ausgestattet und super sauber, sehr ruhig. Self Check-in, gutes WiFi
- notre hôte a été très accueillant et nous a donné toutes les précisions dont nous avions besoin – le gîte est magnifique, propre, très bien agencé, literie très confortable, … il y a même eu un chevreuil un matin sur la prairie en face du gîte
- L’appartamento è particolarmente curato e pulito. È situato in un luogo tranquillo e in mezzo alla natura. La cucinetta ha tutto l’occorrente. Il bagno è ben fornito e nuovo.
- Nous aimons la propreté que nous pouvons qualifier d’exceptionnelle, l’accueil des loueurs, le calme de l’endroit et le parking, l’équipement enfin tout est très bien…
- Très bon accueil du propriétaire. Logement très propre. A conseiller.
Top Apartments In Reignier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Reignier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Reignier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Reignier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!