10 Best Apartments To Stay In Regnière-Écluse Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Regnière-Écluse Picardy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Regnière-Écluse Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Regnière-Écluse Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Regnière-écluse Picardy:
VILLA CHANTEREINE – apparts à 5 mn de la plage – BAIE DE SOMME
Set in an 30’s historical building, all of the apartments here will provide you with a seating area and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. Beds are made upon arrival.Each kitchen includes an oven, refrigerator and stovetop. Meals can be taken on the dining table or on the terrace when the weather is fine. Restaurants, bars and shops can be nearby the property.A free private parking is offered on site. Le Touquet Paris Plage is 18.6 miles away, Montreuil sur Mer is 12.4 miles away and Saint Valery sur Somme is 18.6 miles away. Marquenterre Park is 12.4 miles away.
- Perfect location a few minutes from the beach and right on the doorstep of local shops, restaurants etc. Private parking a bonus in a busy seaside resort. Perfectly clean when we arrived, well stocked kitchen and very roomy apartment. Each room had patio doors opening onto either the terrace or the balcony.
- Lovely balcony and view of sand dunes. Great location
- Great location within a few minutes from beachfront, the place was equipped with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. Unlike many similar properties in France, linen and towels as well as cleaning at check-out were included in the price, so we k ew exactly what the cost was without the headache of having to carry stuff from home. The lady who helped us with check-in and check-out was very friendly and accommodating. The children loved the place with its proximity to the beach and sand dunes and are already asking when we will be going back. It was a great base to explore the Somme, so we will probably not be too long…
- Lovely feel to the apartment, modern and contemporary. West facing, which is great for evening sun on the balcony and into the apartment. Just off main central road, near lots of restaurants and the sea-front.
- Had a friendly welcome when we arrived. The accommodation was spacious, comfortable and well equipped. Also the location is a short walk from the beach and all other amenities in the town.
The kitchen comes with a dishwasher and an oven and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered. Mag’s Dream features free WiFi. Early check-in before 17:00 may be arranged at a surcharge and upon prior request.Bikes can be rented from the property upon prior request and for a fee. Mag’s Dream is 10.6 miles from Le Touquet, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 26.7 miles away.
- You can use the garden. There is a barbecue. It’s roomy. The bathroom is adapted for wheelchair access. The host was a delight. Very calm at night. Kitchen is super equipped with fridge and freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.
Le logement spacieux entièrement en rdc adapté aux PMR avec douche à l’italienne et le parking privatif fermé
Terrasse privative très bien équipée
- Proche de la mer à pied. Adapté aux PMR même en fauteuil électrique. Salle de bain hyper pratique
- Ce gîte avait tous le confort dont nous avions besoin …un joli jardin clôturé à fait le bonheur de nos deux petit chien et l’accueil et le sourire de Nathalie, nôtre hôte ,était un plus.
- Situation tr§s proche du centre ville et à proximité de la plage
Madame Vacances Les Terrasses De La Plage
The complex comprises 76 comfortable apartments, many with sea views. Each one comes with a fully equipped kitchenette including electric hob, grill microwave, fridge and dishwasher. The lounge has a TV (supplement applies), and some of them also have a terrace or balcony with garden furniture.Les Terrasses de la Plage also has a terrace, a lift and a laundry room (with supplement). Free parking is possible on site and is subject to availability, and secure, covered parking is available at an extra cost.
- Right by the sea. Good walk through nature reserve to Somme estuary.
- The town and location, and if apartment 113 did not have a number of problems it would have been okay. Madame Vacances staff were very unhelpful
This place is so old and so not to the price and standards. Very sad, very rusty, very humide, very old.
It was a terrible experience
Only good thing: a fellow that worked there and who was very nice. For the rest, please avoid this place
Last but not least, they make you pay extra for all sheets and towels!!!
- Best part of this place is very close to the beach. We enjoyed a lot sea view from our apartment during our stay.
- Only positive thing is the discount offered by the manager to cover the bad surprise we had (1 TV daily fee)
25 Quai Blavet
2 Apartments are provided at 25 Quai Blavet. One duplex with a terrace and one studio. Both provide bay view. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. Dieppe is 31.1 miles from 25 Quai Blavet, while Le Crotoy is 2.2 miles from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 54.7 miles from 25 Quai Blavet.
- The room was large, very smart and comfortable. But we would have liked to book the larger duplex, albeit at a higher price.
- Fantastic view from large outside terrace. Sunny but not late afternoon. Well appointed kitchen, lots of crockery glasses etc. Coffee machine. Good oven. Comfortable sofa
The views out of the windows was exceptional.
We were in walking distance of several nice restaurants and coffee shops.
It was a good base for our trip to the war cemetery where my husband’s Great Grandad is buried
- excellent location for exploring the area, brilliant views over Somme. Well equipped
- Brilliant view over the bay and very central for bars and restaurants.
Pierre & Vacances Premium « Résidence De La Plage »
Right next to shops and restaurants, Résidence Pierre & Vacances «Résidence De La Plage» has direct access to the beach. You can also borrow a portable PlayStation games console, books and board games.Each accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, ceramic hobs and coffee machine. Meals and breakfast can be delivered upon reservation and you can also request a massage in the apartment.The building is inspired by the major architectural features of houses in Le Crotoy: big balconies, huge atrium windows, low-hanging eaves, dormer windows.Both private, covered and public car park are available on site for a fee. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Location was perfect – a lovely view of the beach and the apartment was equipped with everything we needed
- view from the room was wonderful , the village is very quiet and lovely for walk . nice little coffees and restaurants. There is a lift in the property and underground parking (for extra cost). Inside swimming pool is nice but very small. The room is small but you have everything you need. fridge, microwave , toaster , hot water Jag, coffee maker and electric hob.
The location of the property is fantastic, within the small town. You can walk to bakery, shops and restaurants.
We had an appartement with sea view and that was amazing.
Spacious lounge/dining room, confortable beds, great terrace facing the beach.
- Everything was ok except for the fact I am disabled and I could not get any information off your website about how disabled friendly the accommodation with me that didn’t include how close the parking was to the property that was a problem as my disabled electric wheelchair broke on the first day of coming to France and actually just getting into the room could have been a major major problem as the parking was not anywhere near it. If it had not been for a staff member informing us that we could get a wheelchair from the chemist the whole weekend would have been a disaster as I I am unable to walk any real distance more than 4 metres and she certainly Save the Day
- Even in November it was an enjoyable stay on the beach in a beautiful area apartment was warm and well equipped staff were welcoming and helpful would return .recommend
This apartment comes with a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. A flat-screen TV is available.The apartment has a grill. Guests can also relax in the garden.Boulogne-sur-Mer is 27 miles from Studio. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Host was welcoming but did not speak any English explained in detail the facilities and how to lock/unlock gate after 8pm. Small lawn outside with table and chairs which was nice for breakfast
- Cheap, allowed 3 pets for 9 euros extra, self contained, secure parking.
- Le retour au calme et à la nature. La gentillesse des français qui ns indiquaient les routes ,ds les restos ou magasins…les plages super propres.Quel difference avec la côte belge….
- L’accueil était très chaleureux!! J’ai trouvé le studio parfait pour 2, très bien equipé, l’emplacement idéal pour visiter La Baie De Somme.
La situation géographique, proche de la mer, mais loin de la cohue.
Le calme. L’intimité du logement.
Le logement refait à neuf.
Le propriétaire sympathique et bienveillant. (“D’habitude c’est ma femme qui s’en occupe !”)
La flexibilité de l’heure de départ proposée à notre arrivée.
Gite Du Marais
The apartment is equipped with 2 bedrooms and a fully fitted kitchen with an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.The apartment offers a barbecue. A sun terrace is available for guests at GITE DU MARAIS to use.Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 7.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Host was very kind and took us to the supermarket. It would have been a long way by bike. Beautiful countryside. Very clean and well equipped.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Excellent place to put your head down.
Fresh and clean.
Good location close to ports.
- Propreté des lieux. Équipement très correct.tres coquet.
- nous avons apprécié la situation du gîte,le calme et tous les sites que nous avons visités
Villa des Sarcelles
Each apartment has modern decor and is equipped with a seating area, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. All apartments have a view of the Somme Bay and some have a balcony.The double room has views over the courtyard and is equipped with washing machine and iron facilities. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire hotel.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Villa des Sarcelles is surrounded by a range of different restaurants.Activities in the area include different type of fishing and visiting the area with places such as L’Abbaye et les Jardins de Valloires and Le Château Fort de Rambures.
Modern appliances and furniture. Insulated window. Very helpful owner, willing to help at anytime.
We were granted 1 hour additional before leaving the room. Useful in order to clean the place without waking up very early.
- Location superb, well equipped loft apartment, especially the kitchen, bed linens excellent, furnishings very nice and well designed with plenty of room. Disco lights in the shower were particularly appreciated.
Parking spot for motor cycles
- Great location, great view, very nice facilities, very kind host.
This is an excellent property
The owner is exceptionally friendly and helpful
We have stayed here before and intend to revisit again in the future
- Modern appliances and furniture. Insulated window. Very helpful owner, willing to help at anytime.
This apartment offers a south-facing terrace, a living room with a sofa and a private bathroom with a bathtub.The apartment’s kitchen is equipped with a stove, an oven and a microwave. A coffee machine and kitchenware are also provided.Digue Jules is a 20-minute drive from Belle Dune Golf Course and 9.9 miles from the A16 motorway. Public parking is available at a location nearby and at a surcharge.
The exchange of mails and info with the owner. Based on mutual trust.
The layout of the accomodation, the view, the calm, the décoration of the place, all necessary kitchen equipment available.
View of the bay
Beautiful apartment, tasteful decoration and clean
Nice, helpful owners
Direct access to a beautiful beach
In excellent location next to the sea.
The balcony is superbly positioned catching the sun throughout the day.
All of the facilities were quite adequate.
- Belle terrasse, magnifique vue sur la baie de Somme, situation très calme en dehors d’un centre, sur la rue à sens unique avec quasiment pas de circulation et tout l’espace nécessaire pour la ballade, jogging, vélo, etc. Parking aisé (mais payant). Appartement lumineux très correctement équipé et très spacieux pour deux, un peu moins pour quatre.
- La vue imprenable sur la baie. Location lumineuse et agréable
- The exchange of mails and info with the owner. Based on mutual trust.
Perfect place for bird watch and close to the beach
The units at the apartment have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a dishwasher, coffee machine, and an oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a kettle.There is a garden at this property and guests can go fishing nearby.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 26.1 miles from Perfect place for bird watch and close to the beach The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 26.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely garden and plenty of places to sit out and enjoy it
- Bon accueil calme proche du port et du centre-ville
- logement spacieux; terrasse très agréable et joli jardin très bien entretenu
- Acceuil. Disponibilite petit jardin agreable calme
- La disponibilité d’Angela, la qualité de la literie, le calme, la terrasse donnant sur le beau petit jardin, l’équipement très complet de la cuisine, la possibilité de se garer le long de la maison alors que le stationnement est payant sur la commune.
Top Apartments In Regnière-écluse Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!