10 Best Apartments To Stay In Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Régnié Durette Rhône-alps:
Au Coeur du Beaujolais
This apartment is independent with a fully-equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, a refrigerator and a freezer. There is also an Nespresso coffee machine and a washing machine.
There is a dining area, as well as a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can prepare their own breakfast. They will find food items for a continental breakfast such as bread, cereals and eggs, as well as fruits and yoghurt. There is also butter and home-made marmalades, as well as coffee and tea.Bike hire is available nearby and the area is popular for cycling. Mâcon is 11.8 miles from Au Coeur du Beaujolais, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 24.2 miles from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 34.2 miles away.
- Absolutely everything. Wonderful and generous host, stylish and comfortable accommodation, excellent location!
- The host is incredible! She has a great eye for detail and was friendly and helpful during the whole stay. The appartment is well equipped and looks very cosy. Would love to come back sometime!
- EVERYthing – it was my second time (way back from Spain) and will definitely repeat, not only for a long trip stop but as a destination itself
All full of details, as in a hotel (beautiful towels, bathrobes, sleepers, hairdryer, bath utilities, sewing set, Nespresso capsules, shoe cleaning machine, etc) and even a welcoming wine bottle of the region + a borrowed baby bed for our little boy
The owner is a super kind and welcoming woman, very helpful to get all what we could need (although the apartment was already perfectly set).
Very big garden ideal for hosts with pets.
All SUPER clean and well ordered.
It has been a fantastic experience!
Just to take into account that the apartment is of 2 floors so stairs should be taken into account for couples with very young kids
- Generous hostess ,providing everything needed for breakfast. The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for an independent stay. Dogs welcome with no extra charge. Very Comfortable and cosy stay – whilst we were only stopping over , it would be very easy to stay for longer .
Appartement l’Eglantyne is situated over two levels with a bedroom on the upper floor. The main floor has a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette.Hiking is available nearby and mountain bike trails are available at Mont Brouilly, 6.2 miles away. The cycling trail for the Beaujolais region is accessible nearby. Guests can visit Hameau Duboeuf vineyard, a 7-minute drive away, and Château de Pizay with its spa and garden is 3.1 miles from the property. Château de Fléchères is a 20-minute drive from the property.Belleville Train Station is 3.1 miles away and Mâcon Train Station is 13 miles from Appartement l’Eglantyne. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 43.5 miles away.
- Rural location. Very comfortable bed. Air conditioner , although noisy, was provided for the bedroom.
- The owners were very welcoming and the site is very tranquil, being surrounded by lush gardens and fields. The facilities in the apartment were very good, with a well-equipped kitchen. It was comfortable and tastefully decorated. We would definitely recommend.
- Very quiet and nice place on the countryside. Light and spacious appartment, fully equipped and clean. Nice big beds. Big garden with pool and sunbeds. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- De tuin met planten en bomen was erg mooi.Het zwembad nog niet open.
- Le cadre, joli terrain bien fleuri. Le calme de l’environnement.
Les Gîtes de La Fontaine
The accommodation features a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen is included.Meeting facilities are available on site, upon reservation. Breakfast or meals can be prepared on site upon prior request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 18 miles from Les Gîtes de La Fontaine, while Joux is 28.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 41 miles from Les Gîtes de La Fontaine.
- Nice apartment in the center of this very small village. Very comfortable for 2-3 people. Possible to have wine-tasting in the cellar (good wines). Usually this must be a very quiet place.
- Excellent tips from our hostess about the area. She arranged a wonderful wine tasting. Apartment had everything we needed.Charming village.
It was amazing, the service was perfect. Motivated personal and very professional.
The accomodation was very clean and has good beds too sleep.
- The location was great, right in the centre of the village. Great views from the balcony of the apartment.
- Nice location in small French village, surrounding wineyards and nice views. Appartment vas spacious and clean,
Le Picasso, Duplex, Beaujolais
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, a washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.Lyon is 20 miles from the apartment, while Mâcon is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 29 miles from Le Picasso, Duplex, Beaujolais.
No reviews yet.
Gîte du Montellier
This apartment has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The apartment also has a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Mâcon is 21 miles from Gîte du Montellier, while Bourg-en-Bresse is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a kitchen with an oven and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. The property also has a bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Bourg-en-Bresse is 26 miles from the apartment, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 42 miles from La Varenne.
No reviews yet.
Meublé Tourisme 2*
The apartment has a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with an oven.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Lyon is 29 miles from Meublé Tourisme 2*, while Mâcon is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Appartement Louis Plasse
There is a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a stovetop and a microwave. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a separate toilet.Appartement Louis Plasse is located a 4-minute drive from Beaujolais Polyclinic, a 7-minute drive from Villefranche-sur-Saône Hospital and a 10-minute drive from the Parc Expo. Lyon is 24.9 miles away, while Villeurbanne is 28 miles from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 36 miles away.
- The apartment is a 10 minute walk from the centre. It was warm and cosy. The WiFi was very good and the kitchen had everything we needed.
- Moderne, propre, bien pensé, très bien équipé, à 10 minutes à pied du centre, parking gratuit, accueil sympa, parfait pour une étape.
- Le côté cocooning du studio. Son équipement , son lit fait . Quelques produit usuels mis à disposition .
- La disponibilité, la courtoisie et la gentillesse de notre hote
Logement moderne et fonctionnel.
Accueil sympathique et personne toujours disponible
***appart rue de belleville***
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen with a dining area and a microwave. The apartment also provides a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Lyon is 17 miles from the apartment, while Mâcon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from ***appart rue de belleville***.
- Very agreable kitchen. Proximity of the town of Villefranche.
- L’appartement est très propre, bien équipé en ustensiles même s’il manque selon moi au moins deux verres à vin … nous sommes dans le Beaujolais !!! . Très bon contact avec le propriétaire qui a accepté mes remarques (ci-dessous) avec le sourire 😀
- Appartement très fonctionnel, tout équipé (tv, canapé, cuisine complète et machine à laver) et super propre. Bien situé avec resto et commerce à proximité. Hôte super sympa et très accueillant.
- La pièce de vie et la salle de bain étais très accueillante. Bien localisé proche centre ville
Propriétaire et ses représentants très accueillants, vraiment adorables. Ils sont facilement disponibles pour toute questions.
Je conseille cet appartement et d’ailleurs j’y reviendrai.
Gîte Des Sapins
Decorated in a traditional style with wooden furniture, the cottage features a lounge with a TV and dining area. The self-catering facilities include an oven, stove a microwave and the bathroom has a shower.With free private parking on site, this property is situated 12.4 miles from Andepuis Train Station. There is a supermarket 7.5 miles away and Lake Sapins is a 25-minute drive away.
- Very friendly hosts. Close to a large choice of walking tracks.
- We stayed here to be close to our friends living nearby. Lovely views, quiet village, gite had all we needed. Plenty to see and do in the area. Owners don’t speak English but are very friendly and showed us how to work kitchen appliances etc. Plenty of tourist leaflets available with ideas. A very comfortable stay and would stay again.
- Very friendly owners who tried their very best to communicate in English.
- Le cadeau de bienvenue et la gentillesse des propriétaires
- De ontvangst was super door het zeer vriendelijke echtpaar eigenaars. Met 2 personen was het appartement zeer ruim en er was genoeg privacy met een eigen terras en grasveld.
Top Apartments In Régnié Durette Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Régnié Durette Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!