10 Best Apartments To Stay In Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Raphèle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Apartment le Rebattu
The property features a wardrobe, a TV and garden views. The kitchen includes an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.Alpilles Natural Regional Park is 13 miles from the studio and offers a number of activities such as mountain biking and hiking.Marseille Provence Airport is located 37.9 miles away and Marseille Train Station is 50.3 miles from the studio.
- friendly host, cozy and comfortable room, wonderful scenery
- The apartment is large and very clean and comfortable. The hosts are very special. They are friendly and kind and attend to all your needs. the farm is a working farm and gives you an insight into French farm life, which was very special for us. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable. The location is perfect for visits to Arles, the Camargue, St Remy de Provence and Aix if you have a car. There are restaurant options nearby.
A great apartment with a well equipped kitchen. The apartment has everything you need and includes a washing machine, board games and card games. The apartment is upstairs attached to the main house.
Even though we had a language barrier as we don’t speak French, communication was easy enough through our basic French and Corrine’s English and lots of hand gestures and google translate.
Corrine is a wonderful host, taking the time to show us around her farm. She provided croissants, bread and jam for breakfast and tea and coffee are available in the room.
The apartment is on a farm so a peaceful environment. The nearest village is only a few kms away.
- The apartment was cozy and quiet. Even though it was on a farm we were only 15 minutes from Arles. It was a wonderful home base to visit various towns in Provence. Corinne was a very warm and gracious host and we enjoyed meeting her and seeing her farm.
- We loved our stay and wished we had booked two nights. It is situated on a sheep farm and the family are really keen to show you around. Corinne is the perfect host, warm, friendly and extremely keen that you enjoy your stay. The apartment was a real treat, very modern and tastefully decorated. Loved it! The continental breakfast was delicious.
Adonis Arles by Olydea
Apartments and studios at Les Hameaux de Camargue feature a terrace. They offer a flat-screen TV, a full kitchenette with a dishwasher and a bathroom with a bath or shower.Les Hameaux de Camargue has a restaurant and a bar onsite. Guests can also enjoy the garden, table tennis and billiards.Free footbal and beach volley facilities are available. Activities that can be enjoyed in the surroundings include cycling, hiking and horse riding. The property offers free parking.
- The studio was well equipped and quite spacious, good bed. Nice to have a private terrace balcony.
- Comfortable rooms with decent outside space and a serviceable galley kitchen
- excellent vacation resort, with a nice pond and horses around
- Convenient location from which to explore Arles and the beautiful surrounding areas and villages
Very nice and friendly receptionist who could speak english
Clean room with plenty of space and well equipped kitchen
Pool was nice, although very cold
Appartement avec une chambre
The kitchenette has a microwave, a toaster and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 11.8 miles from Appartement avec une chambre.
- This represented great value and as an added bonus had a washing machine. It takes about 20 mins to walk into center of Arles, which is fine.
- Very clean and comfortable apartment, definitely worth the price. Also the host was very nice, unfortunately she didn’t speak English, but with the google translator to French we have managed it.
This apartment was perfect for 2 of us for a 4 night stay. It is compact and has everything that is needed, plus a washing machine. The lounge/dining/kitchen is all one room with opening doors to the outside, has a comfortable bed with wardrobe and a great bathroom with toilet/basin/shower.
The kitchen is very well equipped with crockery and cutlery. It was very clean with nice décor. Free parking on site and free very good Wi Fi. Excellent value for money – would highly recommend.
Location is excellent – 10 minute walk straight down the road, under the bridge to the Historic Centre, eateries and shops. Also a supermarket very close.
- fresh clean apartment, private and quiet, within walking distance of all the tourist attractions
- Well equipped apartment with a good outdoor area at at a very fair price.
Les Mazets du Soleil
A private terrace with views of the garden and pool is provided in the villas at Les Mazets du Soleil. Each one also features 1 or 2 bedrooms and a living room complete with an LCD TV with cable channels.You can prepare home-made meals using the kitchen facilities, which can then be enjoyed in the dining area or on the terrace. Kitchen equipment includes a microwave, oven and stove.Private parking is free on site. Other local attractions include Les Baux-de-Provence and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, both 6.2 miles away.
- Close to the village, quiet, nice swimming pool – an unexpected gem
- Nice location central to many of the sites in Provence. Lovely garden and pool. Large apartment with well-equipped kitchen. Private patio with furniture. Quiet.
- We had a wonderful stay.The owner was very helpful and serviceminded. The apartmen was clean and good. I really appreciated that the apartments had shielded terraces and a very peaceful atmosphere. I am going to stay here agin, and I can recommend the place. The adjoining village was wonderfl with good cafes and restaurants.
- spacieux et agréable dans l’ensemble, lit confortable.
- Es war eine sehr schöne Unterkunft, alle Ziele sehr gut zu erreichen, sehr ruhig gelegen. Herrlich, dass man auf der Terasse grillen konnte. Überhaupt konnte man nach den Tagestouren sehr schön entspannen, wozu auch der sehr gepflegte Pool beigetragen hat. Obwohl der Gastgeber nur französisch gesprochen hat, war er immer sehr nett und hilfsbereit, unaufdringlich und irgendwie hat die Verständigung dann jedes Mal geklappt. Wir haben noch 4 Nächte drangehängt, weil es so schön dort war. Wir kommen gerne wieder. Unser 2-jähriger Sohnemann fand die Rutsche und Schaukel toll….
Arles les Alyscamps
The 1-bedroom apartment has a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a bathroom.Garons Airport is 12 miles away.
Great position – barely 10 minutes walk to the centre of Arles – and private parking! The owner was lovely and very helpful, but not at all intrusive, despite living above our garden appartment. We had exclusive use of the garden itself and it was a lovely space and really quiet, considering we were so close to central Arles.
The free WiFi was fine, but it really only worked well in the bedroom. However, in a small appartment that was problem and there was a good sized desk with chair to use in there.
The appartment was clean and had all the basic amenities we required, although there wasn’t a washing machine, which the booking.com entry stated would be there. However, that would not deter my wife and I from staying there again if we return to Arles. In fact, we would definitely do so – thank you for a lovely stay!
- Lovely garden apartment only a short walk from centre. Superb hosts who went out of their way to ensure we had a relaxing week.
- Comfortable, well fitted apartment with everything needed to make it feel like home. Lovely, thoughtful hosts who provided information on local places to see, and assisted in other needs. Good location, although not in the walled town it is very close by, giving easy accesssiability to all the attractions. Safe walking distance to train and bus stop for day trips to other parts of Provence. Excellent Markets Wednesday and Saturday to stock up for your stay.
- The apartment was cozy, great location and the host was gracious.
- A superbly quiet location and only a short walk to the centre of the city. A delightful garden area to sit and relax in. Our hosts were most considerate and the hospitality was first class. We will always book this place.
- Great position – barely 10 minutes walk to the centre of Arles – and private parking! The owner was lovely and very helpful, but not at all intrusive, despite living above our garden appartment. We had exclusive use of the garden itself and it was a lovely space and really quiet, considering we were so close to central Arles.
The apartment comes with a flat-screen TV and a living room. The air-conditioned property is equipped with a kitchenette.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The studio has a seating area and a kitchen, equipped with a fridge, an electric kettle and a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower. The bedroom is on the mezzanine level. Guests can benefit from a balcony with park views.The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 10.6 miles from the property.
- nice welcome by the two hosts. free coffee and tea.
- Quiet spot near river, staff very helpful and pleasant (even when we had language problems)
- beautiful garden outside, confortable bed, nice shower. Clean linen and towels. Very kind owners. Close to the center if you have car
L’appartamento proposto è molto carino.
Si vede che i proprietari si impegnato molto per farlo risultare il più gradevole possibile.
E’ molto ben equipaggiato e potete benissimo fare colazione o preparare qualcosa lì senza dovervi spostare.
Comunicare con loro è stato molto facile, sono molto cordiali e rapidi.
In generale lo consiglio per passare un paio di giorni ad Arles.
- Propriétaire vraiment très sympa …. des petites attentions très appréciables comme le café le thé ou la bouteille d eau fraîche en arrivant …du linge de lit et de bain déjà prêt ,ce qui évite l encombrement dans les bagages …un prix défiant toute concurrence à 4 pour 55 euros la nuit ( du jamais vu pour nous )
The kitchenette has a microwave, a toaster and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 17.4 miles from La lavande. Parking is available 350 feet from the property.
- Good value for money.appartment looks nice and quite new.
- Very friendly host. Superbly clean room. All facilities one could wish for were available, even a washing machine.
- Good location, great bathroom,good value for money
- Ruim appartement, prima bed, inloopdouche…Erg schoon en nieuw. Parkeerplaats op eigen terrein. Siham is erg stipt en hulpvaardig.
Excellent accueil Hôtes discrets Logement confortable et bien équipé
Quartier calme non loin du centre
Résidence Odalys Le Village Camarguais Les Gardians
The pet-friendly accommodation is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in every unit. Bed linen is available.Free luggage storage is offered on site. Laundry facilities are available at an extra charge.A kid’s club and entertainment for children and adults are available in July and August. For an extra charge, guests can enjoy activities including tennis, squash, badminton, horse-riding, driving range, sauna, hammam and fitness. Bike hire is available.Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Great place if you have older kids who can hang out and do activities in the village on thier own -sport – swimming etc. If you plan to stay to explore the region with small kids – not a great place to be at. Our cottage had great views of the countryside. And waking up to birds singing was great
It was surrounded by beautiful nature and it was very quiet,the rooms were clean and the kitchen was fully equipped.
You can take a walk by the charming lake.
- The apartment was modern, newly refurbished and clean with good facilities.
- The place was perfect for exploring Provence, it is located in a calm and secure environment. The staff was nice. Good, comfortable and fully equipped rooms with air conditioners. Good wifi.
- Amazing location, nice spacious new room with nice view. Nice swimming pool and great pizza on the restaurant by the pool.
Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- El personal amabilisimo, es una antigua, muy auténtica.
האירוח היה חם ולבבי
הגן מדהים והדירה מיוחדת ויפה , יש 2 מפלסים ויש פרטיות מלאה
קסם של מקום
- l’accueil, le cadre, les petits déjeuners….. Une adresse que l’on voudrait se garder!!
das Frühstück war sehr lecker und jeden Tag variierend und sehr persönlich zelebriert.
der gesamte Aufenthalt war sehr harmonisch, ein kleiner Wermutstropfen ist lediglich
der fehlende Komfort im sehr kleinen Schlafzimmer! eine Attraktion ist das klassische Bad mit freistehender Badewanne und Muschelwaschtisch, lediglich der Spiegel sollte etwas höher hängen,
damit auch normal gewachsene Personen sich darin betrachten können. Aber der wunderschöne Garten macht alles wett, hier sollte man Zeit haben um diesen zu geniesen.
Alles war hervorragend! Sehr gutes, abwechslungsreiches Frühstück, außerordentlich entgegenkommende und hilfsbereite Gastgeber.
Das relativ kleine Zimmer wurde vom großen Bad und dem unvergleichlich schönen Garten mehr als wett gemacht.
Top Apartments In Raphèle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Raphèle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!